Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Useless Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 16-11-2010, 12:14 PM   #1
dunadan

Exclamation Kate Middleton - Bloodliner?

Hi,

I expect everyone has heard that 'William and Kate' are to be married next year -they seem like a nice couple!

I was wondering, if with the bloodline issue - widely discussed here - anyone knew if KM was a 'bloodliner' or not?

I have my doubts.........

Looking forward to hearing more.

BTW has anyone noticed how the new Lord Mayor of London's wife has certain 'royal' facial characteristics? She looks, from some angles, like princess Margaret or the queen!

Dunadan

Last edited by dunadan; 16-11-2010 at 12:16 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 12:35 PM   #2
keithm

Of course, she's a relative of his...
sheeple get so excited over some inbred blueblood choosing a mate.

Why is it that they believe it is so important about some inbred getting engaged when there are world events /subjects that are 100 times more important.He will be married in the summer 2011 and the 1000th Knight of the Garter will be crowned King on his 30th birthday in 2012 in time for the London Olympics.
You heard it here first.

The Lupton ancestry of Kate’s great-grandmother also provides her with a claim to royal descent. Following a typically labyrinthine trail back across the centuries, Ms. Middleton’s fourteenth generation (14xg-) great-grandmother, who lived in the early 16th century, was one Anne Gascoigne Fairfax. And Anne Gascoigne’s 5xg-grandparents were King Edward III (founder of the Order of the Garter) and his wife Philippa of Hainault. That makes Kate a 21xg-granddaughter of Edward III. Anne Gascoigne was also descended from a variety of noble families including Percy of Northumberland, Neville, Mortimer, and de Burgh… a virtual “Who’s Who” of 15th century English notables.

In addition to this generally accepted lineage, there is another branch of the Lupton ancestry that contains some intriguing “plausible” but not “proven” ancestral ties. Kate Middleton’s 7xg-grandfather William Davenport (d. 1723) is believed by some researchers to be the son born in 1679 at Worfield in Shropshire to Henry Davenport of Hollon and his wife Elizabeth Talbot. If that identification is accurate – and perhaps eventually confirmed by some DNA sleuthing – then the Middletons are descended from some of the closest relatives of Queen Elizabeth I.....
keithm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 12:42 PM   #3
radford

I would expect that if we all go 14 x away from our actual bloodline then we may find some ancestor who was related to some Royal many years ago when the population was much smaller.

Sorry not very convincing.

This is certainly NOT a bloodline marriage unless "Kate's" father was someone different ........

The bloodlines of most Royal Families have been watered down since the 1970s.

Perhaps this is an admission that the "Job" is done ?

I will be interested to hear how David Icke reads this development ( which was expected )

I have always thought they would live in Herefordshire - but they have said on Sky they are going to North Wales because of William's job.......which has suprised me as well.

Let's wait and see what happens
radford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 12:44 PM   #4
aura

We're all related to some degree, though many sections stay close largely due to banking connections, more than anything.
This is because the share-owners stock (Bank of England/Federal Reserve) are private, and can only be passed down through the family; rather than normal stock which could be sold.
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 12:47 PM   #5
frase

For fucks sake...How ridiculous....
guy getting married....
Big fucking deal.
Have you seen the media circus?!
Amazing how there is one family we mortals must all worship....
Fuck them
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 12:57 PM   #6
drhemp

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
For fucks sake...How ridiculous....
guy getting married....
Big fucking deal.
Have you seen the media circus?!
Amazing how there is one family we mortals must all worship....
Fuck them
Aye. Fuck the royals and the Government and the police and the Union Jack and America ... oh and fuck Tory scumbags, Labour morons, Liberal wimps ... and all the thickos too!
drhemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 01:05 PM   #7
keithm

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhemp View Post
aye. Fuck the royals and the government and the police and the union jack and america ... Oh and fuck tory scumbags, labour morons, liberal wimps ... And all the thickos too!
+10000000000
keithm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 01:05 PM   #8
mikep_di

Looking forward to kal dani's take on this, given that he's just done a segment about Ms. Middleton:

http://kaldanis.blogspot.com/
mikep_di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #9
whiterain

Quote:
Originally Posted by radford View Post
I would expect that if we all go 14 x away from our actual bloodline then we may find some ancestor who was related to some Royal many years ago when the population was much smaller.
Sorry not very convincing.

This is certainly NOT a bloodline marriage unless "Kate's" father was someone different ........

The bloodlines of most Royal Families have been watered down since the 1970s.

Perhaps this is an admission that the "Job" is done ?

I will be interested to hear how David Icke reads this development ( which was expected )

I have always thought they would live in Herefordshire - but they have said on Sky they are going to North Wales because of William's job.......which has suprised me as well.

Let's wait and see what happens
it seems plausible but you have to remember they keep it all in the family. they rarely marry out side of it so i dont think your theory stands up
Old 16-11-2010, 01:51 PM   #10
whiterain

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhemp View Post
Aye. Fuck the royals and the Government and the police and the Union Jack and America ... oh and fuck Tory scumbags, Labour morons, Liberal wimps ... and all the thickos too!
lol
+1 but leave us thickos out of it eh?
Old 16-11-2010, 02:03 PM   #11
kal dani

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep_di View Post
Looking forward to kal dani's take on this, given that he's just done a segment about Ms. Middleton:

http://kaldanis.blogspot.com/
I have more to come on miss middleton aka shadowcat later tonight. We shall investigate whether she has put a spell on our intrepid young prince currently being buffeted by dark forces..
kal dani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #12
stillwakingup

Dosent matter what she is,still another leech the rest of us have to pay for.
They probally have a Mercedes and a tunnel lined up somewhere for her when she has served her puropes ie grandkids for the Queen of Tampax and her wrinkly.
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #13
kal dani

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwakingup View Post
Dosent matter what she is,still another leech the rest of us have to pay for.
They probally have a Mercedes and a tunnel lined up somewhere for her when she has served her puropes ie grandkids for the Queen of Tampax and her wrinkly.
All depends on which side prince William will choose.. The path to the left or the path on the right.

He is to be YOUR king. Destiny awaits.
Old 16-11-2010, 02:21 PM   #14
radford

OK

They will live at RAF VALLEY in North Wales because that is where William works ( on a 3 yr contract ) so perhaps the home will be in Herefordshire near his Father's Gloucester pile.

We can be dismissive on here - but David Icke writes many pages devoted to the Royal Family because he considers them to be very important in the illusion.

Does that mean that the majority of posters on here do not agree that the Royal Family are involved in the "illusion" and the NWO ?

I am confused therefore because I thought a basic part of ICKE's work was the bloodline and that the Royal Family can be traced back - as can the Presidents of the USA.

Of course William will still provide at least 50% of the DNA - and perhaps the deal is that Kate is ONLY an incubator for any future Royals ( hennce the sticking point in 2007 ? ) and the "egg" will be provided by another "Blue Blood" and implanted ( e.g another deception - but that is quite far fetched and could only be tested if someone could get a DNA test from their child when born !!!! )

Interesting
radford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 02:31 PM   #15
eurofighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Hi,

I expect everyone has heard that 'William and Kate' are to be married next year -they seem like a nice couple!

I was wondering, if with the bloodline issue - widely discussed here - anyone knew if KM was a 'bloodliner' or not?

I have my doubts.........

Looking forward to hearing more.

BTW has anyone noticed how the new Lord Mayor of London's wife has certain 'royal' facial characteristics? She looks, from some angles, like princess Margaret or the queen!

Dunadan
She probably is of a bloodline, after all she is getting "married" to the Antichrist.

Check this website for more info: http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/
eurofighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 02:32 PM   #16
kal dani

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal dani View Post
All depends on which side prince William will choose.. The path to the left or the path on the right.

He is to be YOUR king. Destiny awaits.
I feel we all expect him to be in the know but i sense he is being manipulated by others and he is an eager young puppy seeking to find his own way. There could be hidden strengths latent to be discovered. He seeks to be brave and that is a good start.
Old 16-11-2010, 02:37 PM   #17
stillwakingup

I feel we all expect him to be in the know but i sense he is being manipulated by others and he is an eager young puppy seeking to find his own way. There could be hidden strengths latent to be discovered. He seeks to be brave and that is a good start.

Are you for real? Like hes got amind of his own? He has welcomed his daddies mistress,responsible for his own mothers misery into his life because he has been told to.Reckon both he and Harry have ahead full of Duracell,robots both of them.

Last edited by stillwakingup; 16-11-2010 at 02:37 PM.
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 02:38 PM   #18
eurofighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithm View Post
Of course, she's a relative of his...
sheeple get so excited over some inbred blueblood choosing a mate.

Why is it that they believe it is so important about some inbred getting engaged when there are world events /subjects that are 100 times more important.He will be married in the summer 2011 and the 1000th Knight of the Garter will be crowned King on his 30th birthday in 2012 in time for the London Olympics.
You heard it here first.
Spot on. Did you hear that women on Sky News scream "i'm so exited"? LMAO, I was gonna laugh if it wasn't so sad.

Last edited by eurofighter; 16-11-2010 at 02:38 PM.
Old 16-11-2010, 02:40 PM   #19
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

One thing for sure. I'd definitely pump it

hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 02:49 PM   #20
eurofighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
One thing for sure. I'd definitely pump it

you sure you want to do that? Judging by those pictures it looks like she has reptilian eyes. What if she shapeshifts into a crocodile as your sleeping with her?