Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing > The Shen Clinic
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2010, 11:48 PM   #1
mystical_tears

Unhappy My lungs hurt soo much

Can anyone please help me? Any advice at all would be greatly welcomed.

I have asthma and just recently I've been having a horrible pain in my lungs and a shortness in breath. It aches alot and hurts when I breathe or move. Whats weird is, usually my lungs only act up if my allergies are bad or if I'm sick, but this is not the case. My allergies are fine, and I'm not coughing or feel sick or anything but my lungs ache soo much. A couple hours after they've been aching, my legs, feet, and arms broke out in hives. I have no idea what this could be : ( Or whats wrong. Does anyone have any ideas?
mystical_tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:54 AM   #2
gabeygoat

chest pain and/or lung ailments could be heart attacks.
regardless, the best idea is to go to immediacare or emergency room.
even if it's just allergies, you may be nearing shock.
gabeygoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:14 AM   #3
martg
Banned

I had extreme chest pain and went to the hospital, they told me it was a strained muscle, by chance I mentioned it to another doctor I had to see a week later and she listened with a stethoscope and told me it was a collapsed lung. a very similar thing happened to a friend of mine too

the point of this little story is that if you do have a collapsed lung, doctors seem to frequently misdiagnose it. so my advice would be to go to the doctor and make sure they take a moment to listen to your chest with a stethoscope.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #4
mikelambert
Health expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical_tears View Post

I have asthma and just recently I've been having a horrible pain in my lungs and a shortness in breath. It aches alot and hurts when I breathe or move. Whats weird is, usually my lungs only act up if my allergies are bad or if I'm sick, but this is not the case. My allergies are fine, and I'm not coughing or feel sick or anything but my lungs ache soo much. A couple hours after they've been aching, my legs, feet, and arms broke out in hives. I have no idea what this could be : ( Or whats wrong. Does anyone have any ideas?
Hives are usually associated with an autoimmune response. It appears that your immune system could be attacking the tissues. Whether this is an inappropriate response needs to be explored.
mikelambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #5
supertzar

Have you ever smoked a small amount of really, really high quality Cannabis? I am not recommending it, but it sure relieved my asthma symptoms.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:41 PM   #6
nicholaq

Quote:

I've experienced this. When I was checked out properly my lung had collapsed and I had pneumonia. Go to hospital and ask for a chest x ray. Hope you get yourself sorted. x
nicholaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:50 PM   #7
mishy

Sounds like the pains I had earlier in the year. Had flu like symptoms, then came out in spots and had the trouble breathing etc you are having. Turns out I had Chicken Pox and Pneumonia. Spent 8 days in hospital....the second day there was my birthday and I spent it on my back with an oxygen mask and a couple of drips

Get to the quack and get sorted
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #8
okidoll

It could be Pleurisy. I have Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis and sometimes have painful breathing especially when the weather turns colder. Sometimes having a humidifier in my bedroom helps a little with moisture as dry cold really hurts me.

You may just be having more problems with your asthma.

You should really be seen by a doctor.

http://www.webmd.com/lung/understanding-pleurisy-basics
okidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 05:24 AM   #9
sicknote

Quote:

A couple hours after they've been aching, my legs, feet, and arms broke out in hives. I have no idea what this could be : ( Or whats wrong. Does anyone have any ideas?
Can you remember what you consumed, ate or drank before you broke out in hives?.
sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote