Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 31-10-2010, 02:34 PM   #1
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401
Default Soros controls all arms & ammo makers in US

The George Soros controlled private equity company Cerberus Capital Management could cut off all gun and ammunition sales in the US. Apparently, the American people are totally unaware that Cerberus has for the past decade acquired nearly every gun and ammunition maker in the United States and consolidated them into a holding company called The Freedom Group.
-------------------------------

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/...arnes-bullets/

January 5th, 2010
Freedom Group (Cerberus) Acquires Barnes Bullets

Cerberus Capital Managment, through its Freedom Group holding company, has acquired yet another well-known gun industry company: Barnes Bullets. On December 31, 2009, Freedom Group, Inc. entered into a purchase agreement to acquire certain assets of Barnes Bullets.

In recent years, Cerberus/Freedom Group has acquired Remington, Bushmaster, Marlin, H&R, DMPS and other smaller firearms-related companies. By acquiring Barnes, the Freedom Group gains entry into the ammunition component business at a time when brass, bullets, and powder remain in high demand. As the Freedom Group continues to build a vertically integrated firearms-related mega-corp, one wonders if Cerberus will look to acquire a powder-maker next. Freedom Group already sells Remington-brand factory-loaded ammunition.

Barnes Bullets, located in Mona, Utah, is the industry-leading supplier of copper bullets, including copper-tin composite core bullets. Barnes is a major player in the “lead-free” bullet market. This has become important as lead-core bullets have been banned in many hunting areas, and lead-free bullets are required in many indoor shooting facilities. Barnes Bullets will continue day-to-day operations at Utah facility under the guidance of company founder, Randy Brooks.

Ted Torbeck, CEO of the Freedom Group, Inc. stated: “With the acquisition of Barnes, the Freedom Group continues to demonstrate our commitment to the ammunition business. Barnes offers a premium line of high performance bullets for the hunting and shooting communities; and for law enforcement, military and commercial consumers. We are excited about their R&D capabilities and the breadth of the products they bring to our portfolio.”

Freedom Group is now one of the world’s largest producers of guns and ammo. Freedom Group brands include Remington, Bushmaster, DPMS/Panther Arms, Marlin, H&R, NEF, LC Smith, Parker, EOTAC, AAC, Dakota and INTC. The company distributes its products throughout the U.S. and in over 80 foreign countries. Learn more at www.freedom-group.com.
--------------------------------

Freedom Group
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Type Private
Industry Firearms/Sporting Goods
Founded 1816 (as Remington Arms Company)
Headquarters United States Madison, North Carolina
Key people Theodore H. Torbeck (CEO)
Stephen P. Jackson (CFO)
Revenue ▲ US$ 848.7 million (2009)
Net income ▲ US$ 24.4 million (2009)[1]
Owner(s) Cerberus Capital Management
Employees 2,800
Website http://www.freedom-group.com/

Freedom Group is an American firearms manufacturer holding company. It was founded in 1816 and has since acquired notable brands such as Bushmaster, DPMS, and Remington Arms.[2]
[edit] Companies

* Remington Arms
* Bushmaster Firearms International
* DPMS Panther Arms
* Marlin
* H & R Firearms
* NEF
* Dakota Arms
* LC Smith
* Parker
* AAC
* Barnes Bullets
* EOTAC
* INTC
----------------------------

http://www.oilforimmigration.org/facts/?p=1108

George Soros aka ‘Dr Evil’
Posted on February 20th, 2009 by David-Crockett

Defend Our Freedoms Foundation published

I have done a lot of research on ‘Dr Evil’ aka George Soros. And what I learn scares the pants off of me. He is the one that bought the election for Soetoro/Obama. He has silenced the entire U.S. Government to not issue a peek concerning the non-citizenship of Soetoro, and I am afraid that he has Nancy Peloski, Harry Reid, Barney Frank and most of congress and the supreme court in his pocket

But then I got an email today implying that my ‘Dr. Evil’ may have attacked our economy on September 15th. The email implied that Rep. Kanjorski of PA implied that George Soros may have done one of his ECONOMY ATTACKS to bring down another national government…in this case the United States.

As far back as January 23, 2008 Soros seemed to have his eye on the demise of the American economy. I believe he was enough of an insider in the banking industry to bring America to its knees. Read these two articles together and tell me if you think Soros could have single handed caused the collaspe of our banking industry.

Some more abput the video

In partnership with the World Economic Forum, the CNBC Debate focusses on the role of leadership and collaboration in the context of growing economic insecurity in many parts of the world.

The debate addresses the following three motions:

1) Have central bankers lost both their focus and control with respect to economic governance?
2) Have new stakeholders, such as sovereign wealth, hedge and private equity funds, become the new power brokers?
3) Do we need a new sheriff to police global financial markets?

Ibrahim S. Dabdoub, Chief Executive Officer, National Bank of Kuwait, Kuwait
Angel Gurría, Secretary-General, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Paris Nandan M. Nilekani, Executive Co-Chairman, Infosys Technologies, India; Member of the Foundation Board of the World Economic Forum John W. Snow, Chairman, Cerberus Capital Management, USA George Soros, Chairman, Soros Fund Management, USA Joseph E. Stiglitz, University Professor, Columbia University, USA
BROWN'S THE ONLY ONE WHO'LL STAND UP TO THE NWO
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 03:18 AM   #2
buddy_edgewood

This has been debunked. George Soros has no ties with Freedom Group or Cerberus. Nor is he buying gun and ammo companies.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/freedom.asp
buddy_edgewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 05:58 AM   #3
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy_edgewood View Post
This has been debunked. George Soros has no ties with Freedom Group or Cerberus. Nor is he buying gun and ammo companies.

Snopes, on several occassions has seemed a bit biased to the point of actually pushing an agenda. Not too sure that I believe everything I read on Snopes. See the link for my explanation

http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/anwr.asp

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 08:32 AM   #4
toyoutometoyou
Banned

Quote:

There is no ''apparent connection'', that dosnt mean there is NO connection..

This company with neocons on board is clearly upto no good, freedom group my ass...
toyoutometoyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 09:46 AM   #5
the apprentice
Inactive

I asked this very question over a year ago to see if anyone was having trouble getting certain calibre anmmo and this is what would happen just before any tightening up procedures,,,,, first a large discount to get people to stock up and feel safer thus using more for pleasure to deplete their stocks then clamp down with rationing, just before the drought, it's an old classic.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 02:33 AM   #6
buddy_edgewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantabizgal View Post
Snopes, on several occassions has seemed a bit biased to the point of actually pushing an agenda. Not too sure that I believe everything I read on Snopes. See the link for my explanation

http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/anwr.asp

Coming from someone who believes we should be drilling up there, I guess I'm not reading between the lines enough on that Snopes article. Seemed somewhat even keeled to me, Snopes provided both the pros and the cons, albeit briefly.
buddy_edgewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 04:18 AM   #7
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Coming from someone who believes we should be drilling up there, I guess I'm not reading between the lines enough on that Snopes article. Seemed somewhat even keeled to me, Snopes provided both the pros and the cons, albeit briefly.
Are you saying that you are in support of drilling for oil...up there. I"m not for drilling anywhere...period. I'm for alternative fuel sources.

In my opinion, it seemed biased.

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 04:25 AM   #8
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
I asked this very question over a year ago to see if anyone was having trouble getting certain calibre anmmo and this is what would happen just before any tightening up procedures,,,,, first a large discount to get people to stock up and feel safer thus using more for pleasure to deplete their stocks then clamp down with rationing, just before the drought, it's an old classic.
Discount, my ass. The price of ammo shot up after Obama got elected because the idiot-wing decided he was gonna take away guns. Just like a classic "run on the bank" it created a feedback loop of over-demand on the supply chain. Ammo is still more expensive than it was in 2008, and there are still big holes on the shelves.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 04:28 AM   #9
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyoutometoyou View Post
There is no ''apparent connection'', that dosnt mean there is NO connection..

This company with neocons on board is clearly upto no good, freedom group my ass...
Starting with Karl Rove, the neocons started contracting some guy (can't remember his name) to name things for them. This guy has a unique ability to come up with innocuous sounding names that resonate with the populous but are very deceptive in that the purposes of these programs are actually the opposite of what their names imply. He got something like $100,000 just for coming up with Clear Skies Initiative, which was Bush's plan to rollback 30 years worth of pollution laws.

You can bet that anything these people come up with that has "freedom" in its name is really about tyranny. This is how these reptilian caretakers operate, and they are so good at it that they get millions of ignorant, brainwashed voters to defend them tooth and nail through ideological blindness.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 09:39 AM   #10
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo_gnomon View Post
Discount, my ass. The price of ammo shot up after Obama got elected because the idiot-wing decided he was gonna take away guns. Just like a classic "run on the bank" it created a feedback loop of over-demand on the supply chain. Ammo is still more expensive than it was in 2008, and there are still big holes on the shelves.
Then the latter stages of what i said are coming into play, there is a drought then, holes on shelves is the weasel.

If those holes were certain most popular grades and calibres then there must be a genuine reason for this.

The store owners will know, also home loaders will soon be unable to obtain powder and all orders may need to be signed for if not already, so they know where and how much supplies everybody has.

It will happen over a couple of years very slowly and any new rules brought out will have to be agreed to in order of getting the goods.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 11:20 AM   #11
johngr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantabizgal View Post
Snopes, on several occassions has seemed a bit biased to the point of actually pushing an agenda. Not too sure that I believe everything I read on Snopes.
No kidding. We need a Snopes for Snopes.
johngr is offline   Reply With Quote