Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2011, 08:23 AM   #201
07august

Default Charles Drago, RI found Gelitin's book in 2003

Gelatin -- "The B Thing" The 2000 "Arts" Project to Build a Balcony on WTC 1
From website: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=10987

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:37 PM
I have been sitting on this (non) story since 2003, when I purchased a copy of The B-Thing, a slim, hardcover volume comprised of drawings, color photographs, and minimal text by one or more authors identified as "Gelatin."

The book is copyright 2001 Verlag der Buchhandlung Walther Konig, Koln. I'll include more credits at the end of this post.

In short, the work purports to document a March 6, 2000 attempt by art students occupying "studiospace provided by the lower manhatten cultural council (all quoted passages are reproduced as they originally appear, replete with poetically licensed grammar, punctuation, spelling, and line breaks) on the "91. floor of world trade center 1."

"gelatin is on a floor with other artists who are part of this studio program.
gelatin's space (the window, where the action will happen), is walled in with a
system of cardboard boxes.
other artists sharing 91. floor do not know what we are planing and doing.
the construction of the balcony and all other preparations are not visible
for them."

The narrative continues:

"the balcony is a prefabriacted construction, made by gelatin.
one person at a time will be able to stand on it.
the balcony will be camouflaged.
it will be built to be as less visible as possible for any passerby on the street.
it will be taken apart the moment after beeing pulled back in."

Further:

"one window will be taken out.
the removing of the window is done in a professional and secured action.
no constructive parts of the building will be removed or damaged.
there will not be any visible traces, after the window will have been put
back in."

Finally (for this post)"

"nobody but gelatin is officially involved into the project.
there will be an attorney telling gelatin how to behave.
there will be an attorney responsible to handle the case for gelatin."

A brief section of glossy color photographs "documents" the project. Individuals, apparently of college age, are depicted; all males are turned away from the camera. Two Asian females appear in full-face shots. The majority of pages depict drawings and calculations.

Photos of the balcony -- a narrow, cramped space protruding between exterior support columns -- appear to have been taken from ground level, and these images are grainy and, well, unconvincing. Also, there are photos that appear to have been shot from the balcony itself.

This is a most troubling and thought-provoking little publication. If what it documents is nothing more than a successful prank-as-statement by European and Asian art students, then what does it tell us about the vulnerability of the WTC, just prior to the attacks, to this sort of "tampering"?

Or is there more to the story?

Art students ... Hmmm ...

From the copyright page, more credits:

Text: Tex Rubinowitz
Photos: Maria Ziegelbock, Thomas Sandbichler, Susanne Wimmer, Gelatin
Translation: Jonathan Quinn
Reproductions: Cyberlab, Vienna
Layout: Johannes Heuer
Print: Groebner Druck, Oberhart
Binding: Papyrus, Vienna

Courtesy: Leo Koenig Inc./New York
Galerie Meyer Kainer/Vienna

Curiously,

Charles

This post has been edited by Charles Drago: 14 September 2007 - 03:41 PM

Last edited by 07august; 05-09-2011 at 08:45 PM.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:29 AM   #202
07august

Default another post by Charles Drago in 2007

GELITIN, "The B-Thing" Floor 91, WTC1 (911 symbolism)

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:56 PM

More on the WTC Gelatin project, in the form of a sales blurb for the book:

The only legitimate proof of [the] activity is a piece of chewing gum placed by the group, stuck to the exterior of the building at a perilous height. (Art Monthly)

The Austrian collective, Gelatin, has gained an international reputation for ambitious projects that thrive on surprise and hyper-real bodily sensation. Each project pushes physical boundaries and audience expectations.

The B-Thing uncovers the truth behind the rumours of Gelatin's construction of an improvised balcony on the 91st floor of the World Trade Centre in New York in 2000. Through preparatory notes written by the boys, diagrams and colour photographs, we are finally able to glimpse the pink sunrise over New York from Gelatin's eyes and to see how their home-made balcony emerged like a 'pimple on the building's eelslippery face.'

The rumours continued however and Moukhtar Kocache, Director of Visual Art and Media at the WTC, felt the need to deny that the action ever took place, claiming that any documentation 'simply demonstrates [Gelatin's] art of deception.' Although he praised their success 'in addressing the mythological and iconic dimensions of America, New York and the Twin Towers,' and continued, '[they] use the system of the art world, a system they love to critique as a vehicle ... And because they are boys and like to play ...'

Suddenly, on 11 September 2001, this playful project became an historic document.

The Gelitin (note the spelling difference) website: www.gelitin.net

http://www.gelitin.net/mambo/index.php?set_albumName=album03&option=com_gallery_proj144&Itemid=91&include=view_album.php&PHPSESSID=478c80c43fcec8836a6ce3b4f7a916c6

Article "The B-Thing", by Carlo McCormick, Bookforum, Winter 2001
http://www.gelitin.net/mambo/files/newspaper_articles/BFWint01.pdf

Article "Vertigo am WTC", by holi, Süddeutsche Zeitung, October 17, 2001
http://www.gelitin.net/mambo/files/newspaper_articles/SZ171001.pdf

Article "Balcony Scene (Or Unseen) - Atop the World", by Shaila K. Dewan, New York Times, August 18, 2001
http://www.gelitin.net/mambo/files/newspaper_articles/NYT180801.pdf

"The B-Thing", gelatin
32pp, colour throughout, embossed hard covers,
Walther König, Cologne 2001
ISBN 3-88375-507-9
http://www.gelitin.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=1

Last edited by 07august; 05-09-2011 at 09:36 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:47 AM   #203
07august

Default Terrorism is Fake - Fight the Sociopath Disease

98% of all Terrorism is State Sponsored, run by Government Intelligence Services to Support Empire Building Agendas -
Google Operation Gladio

The Truth About Terrorism - James Corbett Sep 24, 2010
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE25fjcZo0Q&feature=player_embedded
http://www.corbettreport.com/
The Corbett Report provides podcasts, interviews, articles and videos about breaking news and important issues from 9/11 Truth and false flag terror to the Big Brother police state, eugenics, geopolitics, the central banking fraud and more.

Last edited by 07august; 05-09-2011 at 06:54 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:21 PM   #204
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
There were no people in the Towers. The fact that the TOWERS WERE EMPTY made it easy for perp conspirators who joined in with the TREASONOUS ACTS to punk the world in the CRIMINAL INSURANCE FRAUD activities of THE GIGANTIC HOAX of 911.

You pathetic perp, of course, Bush, Cheney Kissinger et al don't give a rat's a$ about how many people they kill. Did you hear of the VIETNAM war? Americans were killed by American BOSSES. Kissinger said, "Soldiers are to be used as pawns in war." Why do you think 911 witnesses are being killed? To keep the secret of the 911 perps! Kubrick's film crew who filmed the FAKE moon landing at Kubrick's London studio all were killed horribly and passed off as suicides. No one died on fake planes or in the empty GUTTED for demolition on 911 TOWERS. VICSIMS were created to give the illusion of innocents being murdered to outrage Americans. Americans should be outraged the Bush Cheney Clinton Obama et al are murderers and gutless pieces of SLIME. Since 1992 Fridogfrihed has been making VICSIMS for the FAKE WAR on TERROR. You are a sock puppet poster, are you not?

I only agree with this event was planned for years in advance. Lower Manhattan Cultural Council World Views art students was placed to live and worke on floors 91, 92 from 1997-2001 in space donated by Port Authority of New Yok and New Jersey. Until one year ago, Larry Silverstein was noted as a patron. World Views art students even published a book about their experience. Gelitin who lived and worked on Floor 91 published a book called "The B-Thing" in Europe has published notes that you can find on line which note that the top 10 floors were EMPTY.

Photo from Gelitin's collection of photos.

Gelitin's book The B-Thing. See Charles Drago, RI, commentary on Gelitin at post 201.

World Views art students lived in WTC 1 & 2 from 1997-2001 on vacant floors. Lower Manhattan Cultural Council website. Read that museum directors, buyers went to see the works of the art students. I have posted the photos taken of art students in those years in this thread.

Site Matters, a book about the students living and working in WTC for 4 years at amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Site-Matters-Manhattan-Residency-1997-2001/dp/0972697314/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1315201571&sr=1-3
Site Matters: The Lower Manhattan Cultural Council's World Trade Center Artist Residency 1997-2001 [Hardcover]
Stephan Apicella-Hitchcock (Author), Naomi Ben-Shahar (Author), Monika Bravo (Author), Patty Chang (Author)
Product Details
Hardcover: 320 pages
Publisher: LMCC (September 2, 2004)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0972697314
ISBN-13: 978-0972697316
Editorial Reviews
Product Description

From 1997 to 2001, over 140 artists set up studios in temporarily vacant space provided by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in the upper reaches of the World Trade Center's Tower 1. In an atmosphere of conceptual risk-taking, they produced a broad range of work, from panoramic cityscapes and discrete sculptural objects to physically integrated site-specific projects and new media performance. The residency was initiated to serve emerging and mid-career artists and encouraged conceptual and aesthetic experimentation. In this program retrospective, Site Matters documents an exceptional and atypical breadth of projects by some of today's significant young artists, including Stephen Vitiello, Paul Pfeiffer, Naomi Ben-Shahar, Monika Bravo, Gelatin, Patty Chang, John Pilson, Nadine Robinson, Sanford Biggers, Lucky DeBellevue, Emily Jacir, Jennie C. Jones, Kristin Lucas, Jennifer & Kevin McCoy and Olu Oguibe. Punctuating art documentation are residents' snapshots of daily life at the World Trade Center, offering a more intimate portrait of the Twin Towers post-9/11. The residency program is currently located on unused floors in the historic Woolworth Building, also located in Lower Manhattan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stevenwarran did the research on who was in the WTC towers. This is what he found:
Sunday, April 03, 2011
33 Firms Said To Be Operating in the South Tower of the World Trade Center Were Unknown to Dun & http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2011/04/34-firms-said-to-be-operating-in-south.html

While 79 Firms Said To Be Operating in the North Tower of the World Trade Center Were Unknown to Dun & Bradstreet.
http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2011/04/79-firms-said-to-be-operating-in-north.html

Dun & Bradstreet published a "World Trade Center Business Listing," current "As of 9/11/01," which carried this heading:
The following is a list of those businesses that, according to Dun & Bradstreet's records, operated from an address at the World Trade Center. This information is representative of information in D&B's database as of September 11, 2001 and may be updated as additional facts become known. Please Note: In some instances there will be multiple records with the same name or a similar name. This may result from the existence of multiple business operations or divisions/affiliates within the World Trade Center. D&B requests that any reprinting, reproduction or redistribution of this information include the following notation: Source: Dun & Bradstreet - www.dnb.com
Perhaps that's because when collating the D&B WTC business records along with the first official listing of tenants put out by the Port Authority---released at the beginning of 2011 as the result of a FOIL request from members of the Let's Roll Forum---we find that 79 companies who were said to be occupying office suites in the North Tower on September 11th, 2001, and 34 companies said to be occupying office suites in the South Tower on September 11th, 2001, were entirely unknown business entities to the Dun & Bradstreet record keepers. And according to the published lease start dates, many of these companies had supposedly been occupants for several years prior to 9/11.
33 out of a total of 93 active, individual tenancies, or 35% of total.

See, post for Firms Missing D-U-N-S numbers

http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2011/04/34-firms-said-to-be-operating-in-south.html

Martina Geccelli, a photography student who lived in WTC with the other LMCC World Views students, 1999-2000 photographed the empty interiors. Photos follow.

http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2010/12/martina-geccelli.html

I may be wrong in what I believe and say, but I am not a perp, so ease off on the accusations there, August07. I will consider what you say about the buildings being already empty. But if that is the case, here is a question I would like for you to answer for me. For the buildings to have been pre-evacuated means that a lot of people in NYC are in on the cover up (are part of the conspiracy). A lot of people would have to know that the buildings were evacuated, and yet they all lie and say the buildings were occupied. My question is, why would they do that? What would they gain by doing that? All those firemen? All those people who worked in the towers? You have to explain why they would be willingly part of the conspiracy. I still do not believe they were part of the conspiracy. I believe they were victims of the conspiracy. But from what you are saying they would have had to have been in on it. How do you explain that?
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 06:16 PM   #205
07august

Default I have already mention 1000s were involved in 911

Thousands were involved in 911 in NYC and throughout the world. Policemen, firemen, fed, state & local govt, recovery workers, TV reporters, print, film, Robert DeNiro, Martin & Charlie Sheen, Oliver Stone, FEMA workers, TV anchors, Katie Couric, Matt Lauer, Bryant Gumbel, all the people who were involved with the HAITI telethon--Haitians never got any of that money.

If you don't work for the perps, why haven't you looked into HOLLOW TOWERS before now? Hollow Towers has been the biggest exposure of the 911 lies in the last year. Are the perps hoping people will just forget about 911 as more and more of our liberties taken away? Will we be taxed to death? Will prices of food get so out of hand that people will kill, lie, steal to get his/her next meal?

Vicsims were composed with people parts. Those who submitted his/her pictures for sims composites are part of the 911 lies. 4 years of planning and moving the right pieces into play for the end result the implosions of 911 for FRAUD: insurance, real estate, death hoax, stock market, art market insurance and $900 million stolen from the WTC basement vaults. Witches burn gold for demonic power, it is an ALEISTER CROWLEY ritual. Barbara Bush & Ann Cappelletti are illegitimate daughters of Crowley, conceived to be the ANTICHRIST. Born witches, Barb & Ann gave birth to antichrists themselves.

I don't believe that you didn't know about the hollow towers evidence. I have seen your posts on other threads, Maybe, it is time for you to change your posting name, your moniker is recognizable.

For 911 to go off without a hitch, thousands had to be involved, were and STILL ARE involved at some level. You are a paid poster after the fact. My cousins, my niece, nephew & brother-in-law worked as paid posters in the last 10 years. Selfish, evil people don't give a hoot about anyone but him or herself. Every single person who posts for the perps, works for the perps or repeats the official story is a conspirator with the perps who planned and executed the 911 demolitions. That includes you, does it not? Of course, it does.

Last edited by 07august; 06-09-2011 at 05:00 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:33 PM   #206
anyhoo

Quote:
Thousands were involved in 911 in NYC and throughout the world. Policemen, firemen, fed, state & local govt, recovery workers, TV reporters, print, film, Robert DeNiro, all the people who were involved with the HAITI telethon--Haitians never got any of that money.

If you don't work for the perps, why haven't you looked into HOLLOW TOWERS before now? Hollow Towers has been the biggest exposure of the 911 lies in the last year. Are the perps hoping people will just forget about 911 as more and more of our liberties taken away? Will we be taxed to death? Will prices of food get so out of hand that people will kill, lie, steal to get his/her next meal?

I don't believe that you didn't know about the hollow towers evidence. I have seen your posts on other threads, Maybe, it is time for you to change your posting name.

For 911 to go off without a hitch, thousands had to be involved and were involved at some level. My cousins, my niece, nephew & brother-in-law worked as paid posters in the last 10 years. Every single person who posts for the perps, works for the perps or repeats the official story is a conspirator with the perps who did the 911 demolition. That includes you, does it not? Of course, it does.
I have heard of the hollow tower theories before but I did believe them based upon the video evidence I have seen of 9-11. I cannot believe all of those common people on the ground are just lying their fucking asses off. Its either the best fucking acting job imaginable or these people are telling the truth. I believe the latter. For what you are saying to be true, they would all have to be lying their asses off, and I do not believe they are.

You still have not answered my question. If all these common people are involved in the cover up, why would they be? What would they gain? I am trying to understand what you are saying, but you must answer this very basic question first.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:42 PM   #207
07august

Default They LIE FOR CASH, properties, possessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
If all these common people are involved in the cover up, why would they be?
MONEY, cars, jet skiis, houses, remodelled kitchens, furnished basements, new washer-dryers, SUVs, boats, RVs, clothes.

I didn't understand at first from where my sister's husband was getting all his money to buy lots and lots of toys. He quit his job. Then, I learned that he was a paid poster for Witch Ann. I learned all of this in 2007. His mother, now dead, did witch jobs for Ann when she was alive. My sister's husbands family lives on the plot of land next to a cemetery in Freedom, PA. Irony, yes. Lots of witch rituals are done with graveyard dirt.

My two witch women cousins are older that I am. They both have been working for Witch Ann Cappelletti doing rituals for over 40 years. You see, witches kill or sell their children, have no loyalty to anyone but his or herself. One witch cousin talked her father into selling his house to her for $1. After her parents sold all of the furniture at yard sales, the cousin had her parents move to live with her in Ashburn, VA, outside of Washington D.C. Within a few years, both parents were dead, one from a witch induced heart attack.

Lots of children around are a sign that witchcraft is at hand. Before she killed her husband, the witch sister-in-law of my sister had 2 children, adopted 2 more and became a foster parent to 6 more kids, all before her husband died. She used her adopted girls as babysitters. Witches use children in their rituals. Witches are big on becoming teachers, social workers and hospital workers to steal energy from children. I have learned that witches like to drive YELLOW SUVs or cars because they symbolize SCHOOL Busses.

I know what my sister's family got for their parts in posting propaganda for Witch Ann Cappelletti: LOTS AND LOTS of possessions.

My brother-in-law quit his job, yet he never stopped buying things. My nephew bought a huge house in Beaver, PA. My witch niece (a social worker) moved to Las Vegas to get a job as a casino pool girl. from where she has been selling love potions to girls to catch husbands. There are lots of witches in Beaver Valley, Allegheny counties of Pennsylvania, and all throughout the world. Of course, they prefer to be called PAGANS, but they are witches.

Pittsburgh area communities and Pittsburgh area sports are full of witches and witch rituals. Unfortunately, my mother, who used the CRAFT in her life to control people, didn't pass this information on to me or her other children. Why would she, then we would have known she was the scam artist that she imagined she might be. Mom always played the "more holier than thou" woman. I hope that we don't have to wait until the FINAL JUDGMENT to learn all of the people involved in the CRAFT in our lives. It would make life a lot easier if you could learn who to avoid in life.

Many of the witches in the Pittsburgh area work for Ann Cappelletti. I have been informed by a Satanist that Las Vegas is full of witches. In Vegas they have blood/sex rituals in the mountains near Vegas. The same man told me there is a BAR in VEGAS which local witches frequent in addition to celebrity occultists, such as Tom Cruise.

I know that my sister's mother-in-law & sister-in-law both killed their husbands with a witch induced heart attacks. The sister-in-law remarried 3 mos after her husband dropped dead. The wife of the man she married died in that same time period. Coincidence, HARDLY. The family were & are practicing witches. My niece had become a wizard at Pitt. My niece and my witch cousins hooked up on a witch website in 1990ish, where they learned they were both witches. The same cousin never invited my family (or my niece) to her wedding in 1988. Odd, wouldn't you say? No matter, their witch powers were taken away in 2007. I heard 1/2 of the paid posters on Internet blogs are witches & witches-in-training, the other 1/2 are punks posting to make a quick BUCK.

English speaking sock puppets are in Australia, Britain, U.S., wherever English is spoken. This operation was set in place before 911 to control the 911 official message, the perps want the people to believe.

You do know that keeping the TRUTH HIDDEN and keeping secrets are LIES OF OMISSION.

Last edited by 07august; 06-09-2011 at 06:27 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:56 PM   #208
anyhoo

Quote:
MONEY, cars, jet skiis, houses, new kitchens, furnished basements, SUVs, boats, RVs.

I know what my sister's family got for their parts in posting for Witch Ann Cappelletti? My brother-in-law quit his job, my nephew bought a huge house in Beaver, PA, my witch niece moved to Las Vegas to get a job at a casino pool from where she has been selling love potions to girls to catch husbands. 1/2 of the paid posters are witches & witches-in-training, the other 1/2 are punks posting to make a quick BUCK.

I will bet you have been raking in the bucks or whatever currency it is you use in your country. You are a sock puppet. English speaking sock puppets are in Australia, Britain, U.S., wherever English is spoken.
I can assure you that I have received no such gifts as compensation for me being a purposeful shill, as you so strongly imply. I do not take offense to it, however. You can believe whatever you want to about me, but the fact that you are so wrong about me when you are certain that you are correct makes me want to question everything you say. What else are you 100% confident of that you are also dead wrong about?
Old 05-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #209
07august

Default Perps SPIN as you do.

Quote:
...you are also dead wrong...
YEA RIGHT, funny witch or paid punk poster, whichever it is. I don't care what you have to say. You are paid to annoy and harass. That is what you do in your job as a sock puppet as paid poster of propaganda. Barter is still payment. I understand that some of you witches-in-training post to learn more sorcery from your bosses.

btw, on how many fori do you post? Or is it the same forum thread with different names? If you were a serious poster, you wouldn't quote the whole message of the person you are paid to harass.

Last edited by 07august; 05-09-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:18 PM   #210
anyhoo

Quote:
YEA RIGHT, funny witch or paid punk poster, whichever it is. I don't care what you have to say. You are paid to annoy and harass. That is what you do in your job as a sock puppet as paid poster of propaganda. Barter is still payment. I understand that some of you witches-in-training post to learn more sorcery from your bosses.

btw, on how many fori do you post? Or is it the same forum thread with different names? If you were a serious poster, you wouldn't quote the whole message of the person you are paid to harass.
That witch doesn't pay me enough to listen this anymore. I'm out of this thread.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:43 PM   #211
07august

Default We'll see.

Quote:
I'm out of this thread.
Promise! Never mind, I know the word of a paid poster is worthless.

Last edited by 07august; 06-09-2011 at 07:04 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:16 PM   #212
isuncertain

Quote:
1/2 of the paid posters on Internet blogs are witches & witches-in-training, the other 1/2 are punks posting to make a quick BUCK. Which are you?

I will bet you have been raking in the bucks or whatever currency it is you use in your country. You are a sock puppet. English speaking sock puppets are in Australia, Britain, U.S., wherever English is spoken. This operation was set in place before 911 to control the 911 official message, the perps want the people to believe.
07august, you could be right, you could hold the keys to all the doors, but you discredit yourself and therefore everything you post with this "paid poster" reduplication. Believing, as you do, that everyone who questions your theories must be a paid poster is the paranoia of a disturbed mind.
Stop it. Just stop doing it. The information you post is very interesting and does bag my attention, but you're behaving like a clown.

Try for a week to quit with the paid poster stuff and channel all that energy into answering folks questions. Just try it, see what happens.
isuncertain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:25 PM   #213
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by isuncertain View Post
07august, you could be right, you could hold the keys to all the doors, but you discredit yourself and therefore everything you post with this "paid poster" reduplication. Believing, as you do, that everyone who questions your theories must be a paid poster is the paranoia of a disturbed mind.
Stop it. Just stop doing it. The information you post is very interesting and does bag my attention, but you're behaving like a clown.

Try for a week to quit with the paid poster stuff and channel all that energy into answering folks questions. Just try it, see what happens.
Thank you.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:37 PM   #214
07august

Default isuncertain you must be anyhoos alter ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isuncertain View Post
answer questions.
Not my job to answer questions.

If you have a question, the answers are in cyberspace. Look for them yourself. I just post what I have recently learned. If you don't like it, quit following me around.

Why is it that you keep following me around, did Witch Ann assign you to follow me?

Tell me, is the maximum numbers of identities that you have 10, or more?

You funny witch posters think you are so clever. All know that paid posting perps ask and answer his/her own questions. You don't fool anyone. Move along as you said you were going to do.

Last edited by 07august; 05-09-2011 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:47 PM   #215
anyhoo

Quote:
Not my job to answer questions.

If you have a question, the answers are in cyberspace. Look for them yourself. I just post what I have recently learned. If you don't like it, quit following me around.

Why is it that you keep following me around, did Witch Ann assign you to follow me?

Tell me, is the maximum numbers of identities that you have 10, or more?

You funny witch posters think you are so clever. All know that paid posting perps ask and answer his/her own questions. You don't fool anyone. Move along as you said you were going to do.
Sorry 07August, but your deeper insights have made you a threat and Witch Ann has doubled my lucrative pay to stick around and discredit everything you say. If you don't like it, take it up with the witch herself. She's in charge, you know.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:54 PM   #216
302bluefog
Banned

Im gonna make 100 grand a year on this forum...lmao
302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:33 AM   #217
07august

Default I knew you wouldn't leave.

Quote:
...I'm out of this thread.
I knew you were lying.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:07 PM   #218
anyhoo

Quote:
I knew you were lying.
The witch made me come back. You know too much. I guess it won't hurt anything to tell you at this late stage that you are correct about the buildings being vacant, but it won't matter. No one will believe you after we get done. Our job is to discredit you.

Last edited by anyhoo; 06-09-2011 at 01:39 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:01 PM   #219
07august

Default All know the towers were empty except the sheep

Someone in a position of power is going to expose the perps in the government. It won't be me, but it will be a person in power, someone you can't discredit.

Hey, I have done my best to get the word out that Witch Ann is powerless. Once that person who is going inform the world that 911 was a total hoax & the towers were empty is convinced Witch Ann & the other of the other 10 of the master 11 occultists are powerless--maybe he or she already knows Witch Ann is powerless--the truth will be exposed. The truth coming out will certainly put a person running for office, say the office of Presidency in a position of power. It is time to kick Obama out. Thank goodness for dud earthquake on 8/23/11 & a hurricane downgraded to a tropical storm hit NYC. They helped convince the whistleblower that he/she is safe from the wrath of evil Witch Ann & the other evil Cappellettis/Bushes.

Ann is powerless. Many people know the towers were vacant. The information has been suppressed but won't be suppressed forever. Once people know that witches in power are powerless, the truth will come out. The whistleblower of "THE TOWERS WERE EMPTY" will be in a position of power

Last edited by 07august; 06-09-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:04 PM   #220
07august

Default Needed to make a copy in case you delete this msg.

Quote:
The witch made me come back. You know too much. I guess it won't hurt anything to tell you at this late stage that you are correct about the buildings being vacant, but it won't matter. No one will believe you after we get done. Our job is to discredit you.
Thanks for this post. I never copy entire posts, but this time I think it is important for future use.

I don't believe anything anyone posts on line without checking. I can't check this statement, but one thing is for sure, just having you post it proves I was right about people following me assigned by Witch Ann Cappelletti, Barbara Bush's 1/2 sister and sorceror witch aunt of George Bush.