Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 25-10-2010, 03:43 AM   #1
deonamon

Default WIKILEAKS : A CIA Front for Disinformation!

Wikileaks attracts those with good documentation to expose mass corruption, but after attracting them, what happens?

How could Julian Assange "editor in chief" of Wikileaks, an organization that supposedly has all sorts of inside information on government corruption, that think 9/11 wasn't a false flag? "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud."

And what does he have to say about the Bilderberg conference? "That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes."

Quote:
Wanted by the CIA: Julian Assange - Wikileaks founder

By Matthew Bell
Monday, 19 July 2010

There are not many journalists who, when you ask them if they are being followed by the CIA, say "We have surveillance events from time to time." Actually it's not a question I've ever asked before, and Julian Assange does not call himself a journalist.

But the answer is typical of this 41-year-old former computer-hacker: cryptic, dispassionate, and faintly self-important.

As the founder of Wikileaks – a website that publishes millions of documents, from military intelligence to internal company memos and has, in four years, exposed more secrets than many newspapers have in a century – Assange has become the pin-up of web-age investigative journalists. The US has wanted him for questioning since March, after he posed a video showing an American helicopter attack that left several Iraqi civilians and two Reuters journalists dead.

Understandably, he now avoids the US, and keeps his movements secret, though it's thought he operates out of Sweden and is spending time in Iceland, where a change in the law is creating a libel-free haven for journalists. But if the CIA spooks wanted him that badly, couldn't they have turned up, as a hundred adoring student journalists did, to hear him talk at the Centre for Investigative Journalism 10 days ago?

Perhaps it's just as well they didn't, as Assange is not a natural public speaker. He is more at home trawling data or decrypting the codes that mask it. His philosophy is that the more a government wants to keep something secret, the more reason to expose it. No journalist could argue with his essential belief in shining a light on malpractice, but shouldn't governments be entitled to keep some secrets? "Sure," he says when we speak after his talk, "That doesn't mean we and other press organisations should suffer under coercion."

What if publishing a document would threaten national security? "This phrase is so abused. Dick Cheney justified torture with it. Give me an example." What about the movement of US troops? Would he publish a document that jeopardised their safety? "We'd have to think about it." So that's a yes? "It's not a yes. If that fit into our editorial criteria – which it might, if it was an extremely good movement – then we'd have to look at whether that needed a harm minimisation procedure. We'd be totally happy to consider jeopardising the initiation of a war, or the action of war. Absolutely."

He may speak like a robot, and have a politician's knack at ducking straight answers, but in the flesh he could be a forgotten member of Crowded House, all ripped jeans and crumpled jacket, his distinguished white hair framing a youthful face. His grungy look ties in with his outsider status: he has a deep-rooted mistrust of authority. It has been speculated this comes from a youthful brush with the family courts after he divorced the mother of his son, though little is really known about his early life.

His obsession with secrecy, both in others and maintaining his own, lends him the air of a conspiracy theorist. Is he one? "I believe in facts about conspiracies," he says, choosing his words slowly. "Any time people with power plan in secret, they are conducting a conspiracy. So there are conspiracies everywhere. There are also crazed conspiracy theories. It's important not to confuse these two. Generally, when there's enough facts about a conspiracy we simply call this news." What about 9/11? "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." What about the Bilderberg conference? "That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes."

Assange likes to see Wikileaks as a neutral platform for distributing information, and fends off criticism by saying it always follows its openly stated policies. But no news organisation is free from personal input, as he reveals when talking of Bilderberg, a shadowy annual conference of the influential. "I understand the philosophical rationale for having Chatham House rules among people in power, but the corrupting nature, in the case of Bilderberg, probably outweighs the benefits. When powerful people meet together in secret, it tends to corrupt."

Spending time with Assange, it's hard not to start believing that dark forces are at work. According to him, everyone's emails are being read. For that reason, he encourages anyone planning to leak a document to post it the old fashioned way, to his PO Box. It's ironic that an organisation bent on blowing secrets is itself so secretive, but Wikileaks couldn't operate without reliable sources. Except that, amazingly, Wikileaks does not verify them. "We don't verify our sources, we verify the documents. As long as they are bona fide it doesn't matter where they come from. We would rather not know."

After we talk, he is off to a safe house for the night and after that, who knows? He never stays in one place more than two nights. Is that because the CIA wants to kill him? "Is it in the CIA's interest to assassinate me? Maybe. But who would do it?" Isn't he brave to appear in public? "Courage is an intellectual mastery of fear," he says. "It's not that you don't have fear, you just manage your risks intelligently."
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/li...14880073.html#

So this man supposedly spends all his time working to expose fraudulent governments and he covers up one of the worst conspiracies ever orchestrated.

He goes around the world spreading the news and importance of Wikileaks at things like TED

Also on TED Bill Gates, and the need for human depopulation:

TED is a podium for many masters of propaganda.

But enough about Julian for now, how is Wikileaks hurting usu directly?

In Pakistan Daily July 28 earlier this year, Pakistan Daily Published this article.

Quote:
CIA, Mossad and Soros behind Wikileaks

Our Asian intelligence sources report the following: “Wikileaks is running a disinformation campaign, crying persecution by U.S. intelligence- when it is U.S. intelligence itself. Its [Wikileaks'] activities in Iceland are totally suspect.” Wikileaks claims it is the victim of a new COINTELPRO [Counter Intelligence Program] operation directed by the Pentagon and various U.S. intelligence agencies. WMR’s sources believe that it is Wikileaks that is part and parcel of a cyber-COINTELPRO campaign, such as that proposed by President Obama’s “information czar,” Dr. Cass Sunstein.

In January 2007, John Young, who runs cryptome.org, a site that publishes a wealth of sensitive and classified information, left Wikileaks, claiming the operation was a CIA front. Young also published some 150 email messages sent by Wikileaks activists on cryptome. They include a disparaging comment about this editor by Wikileaks co-founder Dr. Julian Assange of Australia. Assange lists as one of his professions “hacker.” His German co-founder of Wikileaks uses a pseudonym, “Daniel Schmitt.”
http://www.daily.pk/cia-mossad-and-s...kileaks-19280/

So in 2007 Wikileaks was accused of being a CIA front? By one of its own?

Now lets take a look at what is coming out in the last couple days, due to the most recent leaks from wikileaks:

Quote:
Wikileaks: Pakistan accused of helping Taliban in Afghanistan attacks

Pakistan has armed, trained and coordinated Taliban and al-Qaeda attacks in Afghanistan, according to the military reports.

John Kerry, the head of the Foreign Relations Committee in the US Senate, said the leak was worrying and had come at a "critical stage" for policy in the region.

"These documents may very well underscore the stakes and make the calibrations needed to get the policy right more urgent," he said.

"However illegally these documents came to light, they raise serious questions about the reality of America's policy toward Pakistan and Afghanistan."

Just last week, Hillary Clinton said she believes Osama bin Laden is still hidden inside Pakistan.

A senior Pakistani intelligence source said simply releasing thousands of raw, unverified reports was misleading.

"Intelligence works in an entirely different fashion," he said. "We receive a preliminary report – which could come from anyone – and then you have to corroborate it from different, independent sources," he said. "A lot of this stuff will turn out to be untrue but we need weeks to check it."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...n-attacks.html

But that is just one of the articles that has come out due to wikileaks, announcing the great double cross of Pakistan and the great threat they are to democracy. To name a few:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/27/opinion/27tue1.html

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dot...and_talib.html

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...i-intelligence

http://worldblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news...ce-of-pakistan

Quote:
The Pakistani ambassador in Washington said the "unprocessed" reports did "not reflect the current onground realities".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10758188

Looks to me like Wikileaks is helping to encourage a war with Pakistan.

So lets move on to this interview with John Young on Alex Jones radio, and hear what they think about Wikileaks.

Decide for yourself what you think, but look at all the facts.

Recently a rape charge turned into being called a "smear campaign" against Assange

Quote:
Julian Assange rape charges dropped, Wikileaks founder cleared

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...#ixzz13KVl442F

According to Aljazeera, Eva Finne, Sweden's chief prosecutor, Julian Assange was "no longer wanted."

On Friday, it was reported that the two women, who knew each other, came forward to Swedish Police. But the problem was they did not want to file an official report because of their so-called fears of his power.

What's fishy about that story is if the women actually knew who Julian was, thus "fearing his power," which is a joke of a claim, and knew what his controversial Wikileaks issue was about, why would they seek to file a false report of rape, especially since he up against the U.S Government?

If they were supporters of his cause, they would not have done that. Period.

Under the circumstances, because they're not named and did not file an official report, its fair to ask if the women were connected to the CIA?
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=70624

Despicable "reporting." Lets continue,

"There's only one former staffer, who was suspended, as far as I know, who's spoken to anyone." - Julian Assange

Only one? really? What about John Young? Well, lets look at the whole interview, one that Assange walked out of on CNN recently.

It's not an interesting issue that his people are leaving and accusing him of having serious issues?

That's just one of the many interesting issues around wikileaks, issues Julian has assured us he will not comment on.
deonamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 03:58 AM   #2
pound

Assange's 911 comments are definitely suspect.

I think it's safe to say that he's probably controlled opposition.
Old 25-10-2010, 04:08 AM   #3
torus

yes, give people more reason to hate and distrust their government and military while burying a KEY event like 9/11 and its dreadful "conspiracy theories". Hate, confusion, allegations, media fodder,....and 9/11 just keeps creeping deeper into the deep. "we gave the order to pull it..."
they laugh in our faces.
Old 25-10-2010, 07:00 AM   #4
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Assange's 911 comments are definitely suspect.

I think it's safe to say that he's probably controlled opposition.
yeah, this stuff is "building a case" agaisnt iran it seems.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 08:37 AM   #5
scottishryan

I just said this the other day and not a soul commented - http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...0&postcount=30

I am very open to information and hate people shouting shill or dis-info all the time but I strongly suspect that wikileaks are working on an agenda for someone. The latest information is aimed at Iran and has hee haw to do with bad Intel on US or UK Forces...People are forgetting that when Wikileaks farts, its on the MSM..yet when there are protests in London or other good news events its overlooked by the majority of them!!

Something is not right here...something very very strange!!

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony"
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #6
hadabusa
Banned

how can ppl be as daft and without evidence, claim hes cia?

hes an oppurtunist, will ally with whoevers required.
if anything, hesa russian agent.

does ANYONE SERIOUSLY think the usa somehow benefits from these leaks?
its pr disaster and might bring many expensive court charges.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 10:01 AM   #7
elpressiedente

once again hadabusa you have excelled yourself and surpassed all previous imbecellic hyprocritical posts...

keep up the good shill
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #8
wakeup2nwo

nice post OP!

check this out as well

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140883
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #9
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
how can ppl be as daft and without evidence, claim hes cia?

hes an oppurtunist, will ally with whoevers required.
if anything, hesa russian agent.

does ANYONE SERIOUSLY think the usa somehow benefits from these leaks?
its pr disaster and might bring many expensive court charges.
thats just shilly reasoning after all the facts people have posted to back the claim up that wickileakes is the military industrial complex propaganda machine..
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
Old 25-10-2010, 11:31 AM   #10
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
once again hadabusa you have excelled yourself and surpassed all previous imbecellic hyprocritical posts...

keep up the good shill
choke on my sausage, you halfeducated hillbilly.

wakeup2nwo, thx, im smart enough to think for myself, and i dont see how hes cia.

the op is very,uh, weak.

ill adress it detailed as soon as i get my cia memo.
Old 25-10-2010, 11:40 AM   #11
vienna

excellent first post and research, I'm starting to be convinced Assange may be more than he appears

also chaps...don't feed the troll!
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 11:41 AM   #12
wakeup2nwo

Quote:

wakeup2nwo, thx, im smart enough to think for myself, and i dont see how hes cia.

the op is very,uh, weak.

please address my thread aswell.. loads of info that will have you tied up all day..

Old 25-10-2010, 11:49 AM   #13
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
excellent first post and research, I'm starting to be convinced Assange may be more than he appears

also chaps...don't feed the troll!
you, too, can go fist yourself.

look, i never accuse anyone as troll/shill for not agreeing with my pov, its stupid.

the op is fucking shit, make-believe bs.

so, an agency wich informs ppl about how shit war is, is "selling" us a new war vs pakistan?

you realize this sounds kinda insane?

so, he dont thinks 911 was insidejob, so hesa shill?

ohdear.
Old 25-10-2010, 11:49 AM   #14
rreeve

I'm very suspicious of wikileaks because it's just too easy to be a lie if you follow. Nothing NOTHING, they have leaked is TOO daming. Meaning, what they have leaked is naughty government and military stuff but nothing thats going to cause any serious ripples if you follow. We all know how powerful the CIA is and personally I would be extreamly shocked and disappointed in them if they didn't own wikileaks because it's just such an obvious move to make.

Its the perfect tool to release certain propaganda and manipulatly government policy OF course its owned by the CIA. The very VERY VERY last thing they would do is have someone admitting 9/11 was an inside job but if wikileaks was a real genuine leaking organisation, the very first conspiracy they would announce would be 9/11 was an inside job, its so obvious.
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 11:51 AM   #15
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
please address my thread aswell.. loads of info that will have you tied up all day..

ok,will do.

its always hard to tell, intel agencys have ways to feed eachother disinfo, thats my whole point.
Old 25-10-2010, 02:29 PM   #16
deonamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
I'm very suspicious of wikileaks because it's just too easy to be a lie if you follow. Nothing NOTHING, they have leaked is TOO daming. Meaning, what they have leaked is naughty government and military stuff but nothing thats going to cause any serious ripples if you follow. We all know how powerful the CIA is and personally I would be extreamly shocked and disappointed in them if they didn't own wikileaks because it's just such an obvious move to make.

Its the perfect tool to release certain propaganda and manipulatly government policy OF course its owned by the CIA. The very VERY VERY last thing they would do is have someone admitting 9/11 was an inside job but if wikileaks was a real genuine leaking organisation, the very first conspiracy they would announce would be 9/11 was an inside job, its so obvious.
Exactly
deonamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 02:32 PM   #17
largejack

What will this achieve, a war with Iran totally 'justified' and a few soldiers reprimanded for bad behaviour. That's what I think anyway? If the BBC loves reporting it then it's shilldom, end of story! I don't remember the BBC reporting climategate, which was a similar type of thing I suppose in that it was leaked documents from inside?

I mean this Asange bloke is like a celebrity overnight, the spotlight's never off him. Can you say the same for say Icke or Jones? Definitely not, the BBC would have a heart attack if it had to mention their names.

Last edited by largejack; 25-10-2010 at 02:39 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 02:38 PM   #18
real6

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post

keep up the good shill
Quote:

the op is very,uh, weak.

How can anyone hate on the Ravishing one??!?!?!

But i have to agree with hadabusa here. There is way more to the story here. He's not CIA. But he could be a double or triple agent. He could just be some whack job all on his own. WHo knows!!!
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #19
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by real6 View Post
How can anyone hate on the Ravishing one??!?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gA9NbyvPe4

But i have to agree with hadabusa here. There is way more to the story here. He's not CIA. But he could be a double or triple agent. He could just be some whack job all on his own. WHo knows!!!
He should team up with Michael Moore, they'd make an excellent pair!
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #20
hadabusa
Banned

thx, 15incher

whatu mean "ill have2agree with h here"?
am i not always right.

OFC hes an agent/spy, an oppurtunist/multiple agent.

but no way in hell is he a cia agent.

look how hes treated @ RT, then compare to us outlets.lol.
RT is good, but its putins channel, former fsb chief, keep that in mind ppl.

for what its worth, the usa govt cesspit "jref" has him down as traitor.