Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 22-10-2010, 06:37 AM   #1
deonamon

Default MICHAEL TSARION = An Illuminati Shill!?!

I was watching a longer video of Michael Tsarion, it has a lot of interesting material in it, but he eventually said that his mentor was J.R.R. Tolkien, and that he had told him that Plato's tales of Atlantis were the most interesting tales of Atlantis that there were.

That sounded interesting, so I looked it up and Tolkien died in 1973.

Tsarion was born in 1968.

Tsarion lied.

What else does he lie about, well he defends the evil occultist Alestar Crowley to the end for one,

He also quotes Mason Manly P Hall, in a good way, as well as calling a book of Helena Blavatski's, "mother of the new age," beautiful work.

And to top it all off, this article proves that he connected with the Rosicrucians.

http://www.forumforfree.com/a/tsario...m=laidbackchat

These people are all working VERY HARD to control the way that we uncover this sorts of information, as well as controlling just what it is we uncover. I suggest people start looking into the Rosicrucians, I'm learning so very much.
Old 22-10-2010, 06:54 AM   #2
firstlook

I have to ask, what parts of Tsarion's material did you appreciate?

"Sometimes, a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it."- The International
Old 22-10-2010, 07:01 AM   #3
deonamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlook View Post
I have to ask, what parts of Tsarion's material did you appreciate?

lots of good bits on different things, like ancient cultures. He has some interesting info on serpent symbolism actually, I found very interesting, lots of that was pertaining to how serpent symbolism was within the christian religion. I stopped listening to that video though to do this bit of research and haven't gotten back to it, probably will just to hear what disinfo i can sort out amongst the good information.

Good disinformation is always mostly truth, with important bits of lies thrown in there, and some things left out or hidden.

Last edited by deonamon; 22-10-2010 at 07:02 AM.
Old 22-10-2010, 11:31 AM   #4
psquared

Did he actually TELL him verbally, or do you think he meant he was told through his studies of Tolkein? A person may have never met God or Allah.. but one can say that he has been told by his God how to live. Not arguing Deon just asking since I did not see the video. Maybe he means it that way possibly?
Old 22-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #5
elysiansix

Default Shills and S.P.I.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deonamon View Post
I was watching a longer video of Michael Tsarion, it has a lot of interesting material in it, but he eventually said that his mentor was J.R.R. Tolkien, and that he had told him that Plato's tales of Atlantis were the most interesting tales of Atlantis that there were.

That sounded interesting, so I looked it up and Tolkien died in 1973.

Tsarion was born in 1968.

Tsarion lied.

What else does he lie about, well he defends the evil occultist Alestar Crowley to the end for one,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBS_2CPBXEA

He also quotes Mason Manly P Hall, in a good way, as well as calling a book of Helena Blavatski's, "mother of the new age," beautiful work.

And to top it all off, this article proves that he connected with the Rosicrucians.

http://www.forumforfree.com/a/tsario...m=laidbackchat

These people are all working VERY HARD to control the way that we uncover this sorts of information, as well as controlling just what it is we uncover. I suggest people start looking into the Rosicrucians, I'm learning so very much.
Oh lookey here: the same people as wot's on another thread.
Yes Michael Tsarion is a shill. How can you tell who is and who ain't??
Their names and other labels around them.
See that's the thing about this Illuminati-Masonic propaganda. They have to communicate with one another out in the open, like the Masonic handshake. That way those ZIMs (Zionist-Illuminati-Freemasons) who've not previously met e.g. from lodges or chapters in other countries know that the person they're speaking to is "On Message" just by the words s/he uses or by their name.

So any names or labels that promotes the Zionist Messiah and his many alter's (e.g. Nelson, lions, Mars) and/or the Forward Agenda (Communism, Russia etc.) will be used for disinformation. And if anyone in Joe Public can tap into the language, subtext/subliminals that they use, s/he can tell IMMEDIATELY if they're a disinfo agent. Very useful in sussing out your allies/enemies i.e. to know where they're coming from.

Michael Tsarion has a first name that's an alter of the ZM and a surname that hints at Russia (Tsar). Plus he only ever gives so much away - like David Icke never touched the subject of symbolism, sacred labels etc. (cos of the meaning in his name and places he's operated out of) that proves he's a shill.

That being said, D Icke did put out a lot, lot of info that told people about the Illuminati.

That's what S.P.I.N. does - like a fishing net, takes one small aspect of the story and runs with this in another direction i.e. M Tsarion is in reality promoting subliminal idea that the ZM is a hero who's outing the Masons aka Illuminati.
Old 22-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #6
deonamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by psquared View Post
Did he actually TELL him verbally, or do you think he meant he was told through his studies of Tolkein? A person may have never met God or Allah.. but one can say that he has been told by his God how to live. Not arguing Deon just asking since I did not see the video. Maybe he means it that way possibly?
he said he was a mentor and he told him that about Atlantis. there is just no way that happened when he was 5 and Tolkien was on his deathbed.
Old 22-10-2010, 03:39 PM   #7
the freeman
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
he said he was a mentor...Tolkien.
Provide links, sources, proof, evidence of the above please.
Old 22-10-2010, 03:40 PM   #8
psquared

Quote:
he said he was a mentor and he told him that about Atlantis. there is just no way that happened when he was 5 and Tolkien was on his deathbed.
I am not disagreeing, just trying to establish context. I don't even know who this guy is.
Old 22-10-2010, 04:00 PM   #9
deonamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by the freeman View Post
Provide links, sources, proof, evidence of the above please.
http://www.disclose.tv/members/actio...atlantis_3_21/

I beleive its in this section of video toward the end of it.

its a long video, not sure exactly where, and its not loading on my PC at the moment.
Old 22-10-2010, 05:52 PM   #10
meksar

Tsarion while interesting is a arrogant twat who is promoting the idea that Christians and Muslims deserve to be quarantined. I do not know how he can claim Crowley did not commit child sacrifices when it has been revealed he sacrificed 150 boys in one year and even said "he wished to sodomize the boys of England".
Old 22-10-2010, 05:54 PM   #11
disorder2k8
Inactive

Oh everyone is an illuminati shill these days, even me. Also my cats, my cousin and my milkman. They're all out to thwart mankind I'm afraid.
Old 22-10-2010, 06:15 PM   #12
the freeman
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
Tsarion while interesting is a arrogant twat who is promoting the idea that Christians and Muslims deserve to be quarantined. I do not know how he can claim Crowley did not commit child sacrifices when it has been revealed he sacrificed 150 boys in one year and even said "he wished to sodomize the boys of England".
Any sources, links, evidence, proof for these wild claims of yours ?
Old 22-10-2010, 07:52 PM   #13
meksar

Quote:
Originally Posted by the freeman View Post
Any sources, links, evidence, proof for these wild claims of yours ?
Michael Tsarion and the Rosicrucian Connection

http://www.illuminati-news.com/Articles/34.html
Old 23-10-2010, 11:09 AM   #14
thetonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
blepodiyt bog=b=b

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
Old 23-10-2010, 11:55 AM   #15
omegachaos

Michael Tsarion is one of the most genuine truthseekers out there.Well,he makes some mistakes,but we all do.And being someone,s mentor doesn,t always mean that you must actually have met the person,it can be also that you are influenced by someone and then you call that person your mentor.

and I agree with Michael Tsarion about Aleister Crowley,Helena Blavatsky and Manly P.Hall.....They were somehow connected to Illuminati,but they were still indenpendent.
Old 23-10-2010, 03:54 PM   #16
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegachaos View Post
and I agree with Michael Tsarion about Aleister Crowley,Helena Blavatsky and Manly P.Hall.....They were somehow connected to Illuminati,but they were still indenpendent.
Oh dear................

I like Tsarion's approach that WE as individuals are responsible, and the 'personal apocaylpse' or whirlwind, will reach us all eventually and we cannot escape from it. But siding with witches, perverts, child murderers and UN prophets, is not the way to do it.

He takes a big pinch of truth and mixes it with a whole quart of bullshit.

The fact is Crowley and Blavatsky 'knew' something of the mysteries. But they are very far from the higher mysteries. Perhaps Tsarion is ignorant as to these 'higher' mysteries. I suspect this may be the case.

He has been dazzled by a little bit of magic and ritual, and decided this is where he is going to stick his flag. But he hasn't yet seen the peak. He is stuck in the foothills with all the twisted satanists and dodgy weirdos.....

That said I like him. He's interesting and informative until he starts parotting new-age bullshit. His website is pretty bad though.... I find it completely uniteresting. Just seems to promote himself as a fun-fair fortune teller.

Hardly cutting edge stuff.

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron .... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO
Old 23-10-2010, 08:49 PM   #17
constantresearcher

tsarion = tsar of ion

ion = light

tsar of light

he is extremely arrogant and does assume that he has the majority of the answers. He gets sooooo defensive when someone questions his validity. I used to like him, but I really question his role models: crowley, blavatsky, etc. he cannot be trusted. however, I really don't know who can be trusted anyways.

Read as may things as you can, decipher what you will, and pray to god that you are going in the right direction.

Last edited by constantresearcher; 23-10-2010 at 08:52 PM.
Old 23-10-2010, 08:55 PM   #18
nefilim777

Its people like Icke and other conspiracy theorists that sully the name of Crowley when there is no need whatsoever. These are the myths of people who are weak and blame the wrongs of their lives and the world on others.

Into my loneliness comes -
The sound of a flute in dim groves that haunt the uttermost hills.
Even from the brave river they reach to the edge of the wilderness.
And I behold Pan.
Old 23-10-2010, 09:01 PM   #19
constantresearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefilim777 View Post
Its people like Icke and other conspiracy theorists that sully the name of Crowley when there is no need whatsoever. These are the myths of people who are weak and blame the wrongs of their lives and the world on others.
can you tell us presumably weak individuals exactly why there is no need to question crowley?
Old 23-10-2010, 10:08 PM   #20
zarah

I've really only just started reading his work and watching his lectures, so when I say that I think he's being honest, I don't have any basis for that except for a gut instinct.

Closed Thread