Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 18-10-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
ponzi nemesis

Default Mound in Peru where Mr. Icke had his 'Experience'

I'm in Peru and think I just found the place where David Icke had his famous 'experience'. For those not familiar with the story here's a version of it from the Paranormal Talk Radio website (quite possibly quoted from one of David's books):

Quote:
My Peruvian guide had booked us into a hotel called the Sillustani in Puno, not far from Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world. Sillustani is an ancient Inca site about an hour's drive from Puno and there were pictures of this around the hotel for obvious reasons. I said that I wanted to go there and I had to hire a tourist mini-bus for myself because it was out of season and there were no scheduled trips. There was just me, the guide, and the driver. Sillustani is a mound next to lagoon with the Inca ruins on the top. It is in an uninhabited area and it was very quiet when I was there, just a couple of children with a lama waiting to sell photographs to tourists, not that there were any.

After I had walked around the ruins for an hour or so in the piercing Peruvian Sun, I went back to the tourist bus to go back to Puno. I thought the trip was over, but it had hardly begun. About three minutes drive down the road I was looking out of the window and I saw a mound to my right. As I looked at the mound, a voice in my head began to say: "Come to me, come to me, come to me." Very strange to say the least, but I asked the driver to stop because I wanted to go and look at the mound.

Although I could not see it from the road, I found there was a circle of standing stones at the top of the mound and they had clearly been there a very long time. I stood in the centre looking back across to Sillustani with the mountains way off in the distance. There was not a cloud in the sky and the Sun was extremely hot, burning my face. Suddenly, I felt my feet pulled to the ground again like a magnet, the same as in the newspaper shop, but this time far more powerful. My arms then shot up above my head, with no decision by me for them to do so. Put your arms above your head, slightly outwards at about 45 degrees and see how they start to ache within a minute. My arms were like that for well over an hour and I felt nothing until it was over and then they were agony.

A flow of powerful energy began to go into the top of my head like a drill and I could feel the flow going the other way up from the ground through my feet. It was then I heard the third voice in my head, something that has never happened since. It said very clearly: "It will be over when you feel the rain."

What? What rain? There was not a cloud to be seen anywhere, just a glowing Sun in a clear blue sky!!

I stood there as the energy increased and increased to the point where my body was shaking as if plugged into a power station. After a while, I saw a light grey mist over the distant mountains and as I watched it got darker and darker. It had begun to rain far away. Very quickly this storm emerged from those mountains, filling the sky with clouds, and covering the Sun. Eventually it was over me and I was seeing faces in the billowing clouds.The storm was moving so fast, it was almost like time-lapse photography. Then it began to rain and as I felt the water on my face, the surge of energy suddenly stopped as if someone had flicked a switch. I staggered forward, my legs like jelly, my shoulder and arm muscles now very painful.

Energy was pouring from my hands with fantastic power and I went down to the bus to grab a crystal in an effort to diffuse some of it. My feet continued to burn and vibrate for some 24 hours. I could hardly sleep that night because of it.
There are tours running to Sillustani this time of year but I decided to take a taxi as I wanted to go searching for this site on the way back. I set off early (a little before 7am) to avoid the worst of the sun, spent a while looking 'round the ruins at Sillustani, then made my way back, stopping at each possible 'mound' on the right of the road.

About a minute's drive from the car park at Sillustani there are some cones, or at least there were today, where we left the site. There is a hill of sorts to the right of the road here but it seemed too close, so we carried on. Another minute or so and I decided I had my first candidate; we stopped and I scampered up a hillside. It wasn't really a mound, though, and after a few minutes I decided that this probably wasn't it; it seemed to go on and on with no stone circle in sight!

However, I did get high enough to see that there definitely wasn't a stone circle on the first hill either, and also that there were some stones on the next hill. So I scampered back down again, asked the driver to drive the 500m or so to the next hill, and went up to take a look there. On closer inspection what I found there was more rectangular than round, perhaps the ruins of a building. I went back to the car, almost ready to give up. However, another minute or so down the road there was another mound. We stopped again and I head up to the top.

There was indeed a circle of stones, about waist height. They were not slabs, like you'd find at Stonehenge, but more like a dry stone wall. However they were certainly in a circle, and at the point furthest from the road there was a taller stone structure, adding to the ceremonial sense of the place. I stood in the centre for a while, faced various directions, soaking up the atmosphere for a while.

I went back to the car and we drove on. We passed a kilometre stone with '12' on it; the numbers were decreasing so it's safe to say the mound was between the stones marked '12' and '13', which might help anyone else trying to find the place. We shortly passed through the small village Atuncolla. There were no more hills or mounds of any kind on the right of the road so I am pretty sure I must have found the right one.

I was very happy to have found it. I did my best in my faltering Spanish to explain the story to my taxi driver who seemed genuinely interested. I was not expecting anything to 'happen' there, not that this detracts from David's story at all; I was simply glad to have found the site of an event I have heard David describe several times over the couple of years I have been following his story.

Anyway, hopefully this post will help anyone else interested in finding the place to do so!

[NB as I click to post this the local time is 11:11 am!]
Old 18-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
geewhizz
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzi nemesis View Post
I'm in Peru and think I just found the place where David Icke had his famous 'experience'. For those not familiar with the story here's a version of it from the Paranormal Talk Radio website (quite possibly quoted from one of David's books):

There are tours running to Sillustani this time of year but I decided to take a taxi as I wanted to go searching for this site on the way back. I set off early (a little before 7am) to avoid the worst of the sun, spent a while looking 'round the ruins at Sillustani, then made my way back, stopping at each possible 'mound' on the right of the road.

About a minute's drive from the car park at Sillustani there are some cones, or at least there were today, where we left the site. There is a hill of sorts to the right of the road here but it seemed too close, so we carried on. Another minute or so and I decided I had my first candidate; we stopped and I scampered up a hillside. It wasn't really a mound, though, and after a few minutes I decided that this probably wasn't it; it seemed to go on and on with no stone circle in sight!

However, I did get high enough to see that there definitely wasn't a stone circle on the first hill either, and also that there were some stones on the next hill. So I scampered back down again, asked the driver to drive the 500m or so to the next hill, and went up to take a look there. On closer inspection what I found there was more rectangular than round, perhaps the ruins of a building. I went back to the car, almost ready to give up. However, another minute or so down the road there was another mound. We stopped again and I head up to the top.

There was indeed a circle of stones, about waist height. They were not slabs, like you'd find at Stonehenge, but more like a dry stone wall. However they were certainly in a circle, and at the point furthest from the road there was a taller stone structure, adding to the ceremonial sense of the place. I stood in the centre for a while, faced various directions, soaking up the atmosphere for a while.

I went back to the car and we drove on. We passed a kilometre stone with '12' on it; the numbers were decreasing so it's safe to say the mound was between the stones marked '12' and '13', which might help anyone else trying to find the place. We shortly passed through the small village Atuncolla. There were no more hills or mounds of any kind on the right of the road so I am pretty sure I must have found the right one.

I was very happy to have found it. I did my best in my faltering Spanish to explain the story to my taxi driver who seemed genuinely interested. I was not expecting anything to 'happen' there, not that this detracts from David's story at all; I was simply glad to have found the site of an event I have heard David describe several times over the couple of years I have been following his story.

Anyway, hopefully this post will help anyone else interested in finding the place to do so!

Interesting!

Lookout for the drill in your head and the rain cloud though!
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 06:19 PM   #3
Banned

You posted this at 09:11 my time - You must be a disinfo agent
858672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 07:26 PM   #4
ponzi nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 858672 View Post
You posted this at 09:11 my time - You must be a disinfo agent
After I posted it I noticed that the time displayed next to the post was '9:11'; I nearly hit 'edit' to comment on that, too!

On the way to Puno (where I am now) from Cusco I happened to look out of the window of the bus and noticed a huge kilometre stone with '1111' on it. I thought it might be a mistake but they continued, '1112', '1113', etc.

I also keep seeing my age; I'm 43. I see that number everywhere. I was looking at a video on YouTube and one of the suggestions, a clip about disclosure, had 434343 views. Another time recently I saw a video with 111143 views.

It all makes sense when you combine the Many Worlds Interpretation (MWI) of quantum physics with the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) Project; the former says that all possible 'realities' exist at the same time, the latter that we influence which version of 'reality' we get to see.

I put 'reality' in quotes there because I find myself more and more inclined not to take that idea very seriously, along the lines of that excellent film 'Leap'; I'd link to it but the handy YouTube version seems to have been pulled

When you think about it, if everything you can imagine is simultaneously true, which is what MWI basically says, then you might as well take the position that 'reality' is an illusion, and that this is no different from a dream.

I guess if you realise that it becomes a lucid dream, so long as we can remember What a trip, eh? Just try to enjoy it I guess!
Old 18-10-2010, 07:37 PM   #5
verndewd

no pictures? I feel robbed
Old 21-10-2010, 05:56 PM   #6
darryl84

Nice.

Wouldn't mind seeing a photo of this, apprently there is one on the web somewhere, david talks of seeing it in a recent interview.
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle
darryl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2010, 10:25 PM   #7
darryl84

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl84 View Post
Nice.

Wouldn't mind seeing a photo of this, apprently there is one on the web somewhere, david talks of seeing it in a recent interview.
Dont suppose anyone has come accross this particular photo on the internet? I have done a search for it a few times, and no avail, grrr.
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle
darryl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:53 PM   #8
awakekiwi

Talking I found the stone circle...

Right Icke fans! Here it is.. i found the actual mound and stone circle following the instructions as above posts and spent a few hours there and took lots of pics.. so I can confirm this is the spot! doesnt look super impressive from the pics but the place definitely has a noticeable calm energy when you stand or sit in the middle and after 5 mins i felt/heard a deep humming/vibration in my body.
Photo above is me doing my Icke awakening impression
This is how I got there and found it...

On the first day I booked a tour from Puno to Sillustani for 35 soles (thats the standard price from all tour operators so if they try to charge you more then tell them you know this is the price!).. they will pick you up from your hostel/hotel.. most tours start at 2pm.. we drove to Sillustani.. about 25 min drive and then went around the Chulpas and listened to the guides official version of the place which is complete rubbish im sorry to say.. tries to tell you that they were burial chambers.. yes mummies were found there but they were from incas not the origonal builders.. it becomes clear from the construction that the same builders built the origonal structures in Cusco and Pisac and parts of Machu Pichu and Tiwanaku.. using unknown technology.. huge stones fit perfectly together with not a hairs width in between and no mortar plus the same unusual knobs on some of the smooth outer faces of the blocks..
So anyway I had time to escape the tour party for a while and sneek inside two of the chupas for a quick meditation.. was well worth it.. there are guards around and its forbidden to enter the chulpas but in a few spots you can do so out of sight.
I also looked around the hills and mounds and saw the most likely place Ickes stone circle was located approximately. Due to time constraints and because the sun was low and getting cold already by 5pm i decided i would come back the next day via local transport to find the spot.
As it turned out transport from the main road to Sillustani is a bit slim so I decided to hire a bicycle from the hostel (Inkas Rest, nice hostal)

This turned out to be an ordeal and a half.. the distance was more than it looked from the tour and was about 45 kms.. getting up and out of Puno was mostly pushing due to the high altitude, once out of the city it is a nice downhill slope and then flat long straight roads... but the sun was beating down and many huge trucks and buses to avoid so I wouldnt recommend biking.

So anyway to find the spot the easiest way is once your through the town Atuncolla on your way to Sillustani you go up a small hill and then it flattens out and you reach an intersection of sorts where you see this sign...

Basically you can look down the road from here and see the chulpas of sillustani in the distance about 1.5 kms away.. here if you look to the left side of the road there is a small hill/mound which is quite close to the road.. this is it! you just walk up it and bingo your there!
I went maybe 200m down the road further towards sillustani so I could hide my bike by the pipe that goes under the road.
and from here the hill on your left looks like this...

As Icke says you cant see anything from the road but as you get closer you see the construction of a small tower like so

which is just behind the circle as described by the other traveller on this thread...

heres a view of the stone circle from next to the small tower...

..as i said it doesnt look like much in the photos but when your there it just feels right.. the stones are about knee to waist height as described by icke and they certainly look like they have been there a long time.. plus there are a number of perfectly square carved stones which are also very hard.. which suggest a long time back this circular flat area on the top of this mound once had a more ancient structure there.. the small tower is also made out of some of these stones plus more rough inca style stones...
Ive left a little treat for the next visitor to the site under the rock which is closest to the centre of the circle where i sat and meditated.

It contains a double plastic bag with some white sage for burning and saging yourself, some coca leaves to chew and also leave an offering (3 leaves placed in the tower alcove if you wish)...

and about 7 dried Huachuma chips for you to eat while you meditate and take in the surroundings.. this will help you to feel the energy and appreciate the place and tune in to any messages you might get from pachamama or your higherself.
The Huachuma is the local name for San Pedro cactus.. its totally legal and this dose is a very mild meditative dose but enough to feel the effects.. can take 30 mins to be felt and then stronger after 1 hour but its very mild
Enjoy... mucho gusto!
I am really glad I found this place, was able to take some photos to help others find the place.. and I may go back there on my way back to Peru in 2-3 weeks and im tempted to pitch a tent in the circle and spend the night there as its so peaceful and safe there..
As i discovered you could quite easily hitch hike or take a collectivo from the main road or just get a tour bus to drop you off at the llungo sign and then get them to pick you up on the way out or just walk to sillustani and re-join the tour there.. good luck!
Abraso Jay

PS: Perhaps when you go there you can post your experiences below!

Last edited by awakekiwi; 03-07-2013 at 10:00 PM.
awakekiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:59 PM   #9
loveisthelaw

Quote:
I'm in Peru
enjoy the Ayahuasca, it is very powerful just keep the dieta and have pure intention and no expectation!

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 03-07-2013 at 10:00 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:07 PM   #10
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakekiwi View Post

PS: Perhaps when you go there you can post your experiences below!
Its always amazing with these sites, that just imagine how many people went there over the years.

All the knowledge of our ancestors over this world.

Even though when you go there it does not look like much, but the history at some of those places must have been immense, as humans across the ages found these sites. Imagine how humans found those sites, and without knowledge of others. All over the world peoples everywhere came to the same conclusions about these places, and methods to what to do in them. Amazing how it worked.

It looks so peaceful out there.

Last edited by andy1033; 03-07-2013 at 10:09 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:12 PM   #11
grandmasterp

Great traveller's tale and lovely pics, thank you for posting.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:47 PM   #12
chances of survival 0
Inactive

Lucky sod.

Now yoiu have to come back and write your books.
chances of survival 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:19 AM   #13
ponzi nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakekiwi View Post

Right Icke fans! Here it is.. i found the actual mound and stone circle following the instructions as above posts and spent a few hours there and took lots of pics.. so I can confirm this is the spot!

[...]
Well I am glad someone found my notes useful That said I had a brief chat with Sean (if I recall correctly, it was him or someone else who was on the trip to Peru David took a year or two ago, inviting guests) and he said it took David a long time to find the spot again because the stones had been removed.

Well, who knows. You can imagine David was confused and the circle we found was the one. However there is a more fundamental message in all this I posit. Take a couple of deep breaths, relax, shut your eyes and meditate for a few minutes if you feel you have the patience, then watch this...

http://youtu.be/uAXtO5dMqEI

GOD: Do not try and find the stone circle. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
you: What truth?
GOD: There is no stone circle.
you: There is no stone circle?
GOD: Then you'll see, that it is not the stone circle that is found, it is only yourself.

This situation is rather wonderful. It was difficult to find that stone circle and, whatever anyone else now says, it is easy to imagine that it could be the original circle David found and that he was frustrated when he couldn't locate it again so he concluded that the stones must have been taken away.

Then again the circle you and I visited could have been the wrong circle. Right now, from your perspective, and mine, both possibilities are simultaneously present in our minds. We could do more research e.g. get hold of the video David made at the site he now says is where the original stone circle was, et cetera, but we can still now never know...

Good! We can use this as an example of something important. We never really know anything. For example, let's do this thought experiment:
1. [Note this is fantasy; I do not 'believe' this is what happened ]David couldn't find the circle. He had all these people with him who'd paid loads of money to come to Peru with him. He panicked then made something up about the stones having been removed.
Now let's do another:
2. David found the site of the original circle. What you and I found is something else. David never went there.
I posit that the whole situation is Schrödinger's cat. Both possibilities are there, we can never be sure what actually happened, at least not completely sure. For example, however objectionable anyone might feel 1. there is, only David can know for sure. And then there is the possibility, however unlikely, that he might actually now 'believe' the circle was at the spot he revisited a year or two ago when, in 'fact', it was at the place we found

Everything is like this. There is no 'truth'. It's all Schrödinger's cat. If this is not obvious then take this a step at a time. Can you see that both possibilities 1. and 2. exist for us now? Can you see that this makes the situation like that of Schrödinger's cat? Now can you see that, as we never actually know anything for sure, everything is, in 'fact' (ha!), like this, and therefore all there are are probabilities, and that even these are subjective, and mutable?

I'd love to hear what you think
Old 04-07-2013, 06:24 AM   #14
maverick angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
enjoy the Ayahuasca, it is very powerful just keep the dieta and have pure intention and no expectation!
Good advice! I'm going back this year to do dieta for a month! Go to Tiwanaku, it's one of the most amazing places on earth, very bad vibes though!
maverick angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:38 AM   #15
maverick angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzi nemesis View Post

Have a great time, Peru, Ayahuasca and San Pedro can change your life and remain with you long after you return. I havn't taken San Pedro yet as I've taken a lot of Ayahuasca and she needed time to do her work. However I do have some cacti at home in the bedroom. I have had many San Pedro dreams complete with geometric patternings, I think it can effect you just by it's presence! I'm around the same age as you and in the last few months 11.11 has come very strongly into my life with dramatic results so pay attention! The day I first saw it I had an OBE and received the following: '11.11 means unlimited manifestation and possibility in eternal unchanging consciousness'. It really means ONENESS.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:57 AM   #16
decode reality

It spoke to him, didn't it? It's quite an account. Maybe you should have done an interview with the mound, Ponzo:

PONZO: What message do you have for the DIF members?

MOUND: Walk the talk or shut the @!$% up!

PONZO: Thank you, Mound.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #17
ponzi nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
It spoke to him, didn't it? It's quite an account. Maybe you should have done an interview with the mound, Ponzo:

PONZO: What message do you have for the DIF members?

MOUND: Walk the talk or shut the @!$% up!

PONZO: Thank you, Mound.

Was it 'the' mound? Is there a 'the' mound? Is there an anything?

I had a synchronicity after posting here; if anyone is interested watch this:

http://youtu.be/M9c-anXLGec

Now I am wondering if I should have put the and the other way 'round...

Oh, and I know, to be in Japanese is 'aru' rather than 'are' (in case anyone was paying attention in that video!)

Last edited by ponzi nemesis; 04-07-2013 at 05:51 PM. Reason: video link was wrong
ponzi nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #18
loveisthelaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick angel View Post
Good advice! I'm going back this year to do dieta for a month! Go to Tiwanaku, it's one of the most amazing places on earth, very bad vibes though!

some of this will be tonight's session been on dieta for 2 weeks almost.

hope you have a wonderful, rich time.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 04-07-2013 at 08:56 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:02 AM   #19
maverick angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post

some of this will be tonight's session been on dieta for 2 weeks almost.

hope you have a wonderful, rich time.
Are you in Peru Loveisthelaw? Dieta is SO good, you feel so clean! Mind you seeing those cups of medicine is making me a little queasy this morning. Once I threw up just looking at the Ayahuasca before I even drank it!
Old 05-07-2013, 09:21 AM   #20
braben199

Great thread

I've always been interested in Icke's story about this place. I've tried to pinpoint it on Google Earth but the places you've mentioned - Sillustani and Atuncolla - look like an urban sprawl. Can you find it on Google Earth?
braben199 is offline   Reply With Quote