Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 28-02-2007, 08:59 AM   #1
howlingmad

Default Keylontic Science

I've only just discovered *this website*. I came by it from examining the *Emerald Tablets of Thoth*, said to be ~26,000 years old. In it was mentioned the Halls of Amenti, involving the "Cheops" pyramid. So I Googled "Halls of Amenti" and found this.

What intrigues me about it is that it ties neatly together the research of David Icke (which is in many ways a compilation of many researchers) and Dr Paul LaViolette (talks about a periodic galactic center explosion — which is due ~2012) and doesn't appear to be in any way dogmatic. It says it is based upon commonly understood knowledge from 246,000 years ago, of which the orginal source is still retained as holographic discs. This information has from time to time been returned to humanity, but of course certain types (Drakonian-reptilian, as well as others) described thus:

"A being acting from a standpoint of separation has lost some or all of its ability to draw its sustenance from the Primal Life Force currents of Source. It therefore feels compelled to feed off other life forms in order to survive."

continue to distort and suppressed this knowledge, basically taking away the "instructions" for proper creative existence.

Anyway, decide for yourselves if this holds any merit. I started here:
keylonticdictionary.org

Information on Dr Paul LaViolette (fascinating astrophysical science — does in the "Big Bang" theory)
etheric.com
howlingmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2007, 03:04 AM   #2
howlingmad

Nobody has any comments?
howlingmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 11:06 PM   #3
zeebooboozee

IF
"A being acting from a standpoint of separation has lost some or all of its ability to draw its sustenance from the Primal Life Force currents of Source. It therefore feels compelled to feed off other life forms in order to survive."
IS TRUE
THEN
Since the HUMAN BEINGS at Azurite Press require payment ($big payment$) for their supposedly "vital" spiritual information
THEN
They feel compelled to feed off other life forms in order to survive.
THEREFORE
They have lost some or all of their ability draw their sustenance from the Primal Life Force currents of Source.
THAT BEING SO
They are beings acting from a standpoint of separation.
SO WHAT YOU REALLY HAVE ARE
Human beings trying to sell you information which hasn't gotten them any further spiritually than any other human being.
THEREFORE
You can know that they are of no higher spiritual level than you are.
THEREFORE
They cannot teach you how to advance spiritually.
THEREFORE
You give them money. They give you nothing of value, because they can't.
Their wealth increases, yours decreases.
Any being who depends on or can at all be adversely affected by human beings at all is in no way spiritually above a human being, no matter who it is.
Any truly "spiritual" being should have no use for money. Any being that would attempt to share truly vital spiritual information with human beings that could really help them significantly advance would have to be immune from the actions of the governing humans.
THIS IS HOW WE CAN KNOW THE SPIRITUAL LEVEL OF A BEING.
IT DOESN'T REQUIRE FAITH OR BELIEF. WE CAN JUST KNOW.
zeebooboozee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
ygslayer

You have to remember we are all still bound by the rules the draconian/anunaki/reptilians have set up here on Earth. From the distortions on the planet, to the distortions on our DNA caused by genetic manipulation, to the full blown global governing system they have set up here.

Because of this we are still part of the system no matter how much we choose not to be. We all need to feed off other energies like eating animals/plants, comfortable shelter, traveling, etc. When you are living in a system which uses money, financially you need help from others in exchange for the services you provide and to continue providing.

These energies are only borrowed (or at least should be). Whenever you give your energy to someone else you must be wise that you will get that energy back somehow through the services you just bought. It is this reason why nobody will offer anything for free these days. They will usually offer some stuff like introductory information, but not everything.

It is the same reason why David Icke doesn't just give away all his products. He has put many years of research and hard work into what he does. We may give away our energy (attention and money) to him temporarily, but we get it back in many other ways. In fact, in many ways we get more than what we give.

Another thing to remember. Because of the way society is structured (you pretty much can't do anything without having some source of income), it's almost impossible to offer services to others without having some form of financial base. When it comes to money there is a lot of room for corruption which (if you know anything about conspiracies) we know is one of the greatest forms of manipulation and evil. However, money can be used as a means to do great positive things too, but it's the intention behind it that counts.

If you come from a really poor background I understand that it's not easy to live by these rules. There are ways to break these rules temporarily until we can find ways to pay back the energy that we borrow. There are ways to illegally get the information we want to connect us to another piece of the puzzle. Call it stealing, but in a larger sense it's still borrowing. Somehow we will find ourselves paying back those which we stole from (we could give them that energy back in another form that's not money... it could be information). The internet is an easy way to do this, but there are other ways.

Once we all become spiritual beings and clear all the distortions that have been imposed on us by the dark forces, we can become our true human selves and not be subject to the means of using money. Currently no human on Earth is at their original divine blueprint self (not even the Earth itself). You won't find any spiritual services offered by humans to be free here, at least not yet.

Yordany Garrido
ygslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #5
gordon777dye

At first I was put off by the Azurite Press fees for their products.
Then, upon closer inspection, I see that there is MUCH that is available for free. Many techniques and considerable information is available via the books for a reasonable price (Amazon) and videos online for free. For example the 6 hour Camelot interview on U-Tube.

Then I purchased two packages: Kathara Healing 1 and the Amsterdam workshop videos, for about $160 each. Upon inspection, I consider them a very good value for the money. They appear to be professionally done and both contain an IMMENSE amount of information. If this density and quantity of information were to be provided in real estate the charge would be in the thousands of dollars. If it were provided concerning computers (my profession) I would expect to pay approximately $800 each.

Now I realize that the Guardian Alliance has simply overwhelmed the "system" with factual detail that it ( we ) have difficulty absorbing because it is so immense. Those of us who are technically oriented should step up to the bar and start doing our homework. For ourselves and for mankind.

Actually the most important thing of all is whether or not you resonate with the teachings. Especially the part concerning how we should regard and treat each other and whether we should seek an outside intermediary in order to connect with our Creator/Source. All the rest is judging the book by its cover.

I also consider the book by Theresa Talea (The Truth About God, 2012-2022 Ascension, and Who we Really Are: How an Ex-Prophet and I Left Religion and Discovered Universes Beyond and Within) to be an excellent summary and commentary.
gordon777dye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #6
dreamingod

Thumbs down Keylontic Science is another relige-ion & Sci-Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeebooboozee View Post
Since the HUMAN BEINGS at Azurite Press require payment ($big payment$) for their supposedly "vital" spiritual information

Human beings trying to sell you information which hasn't gotten them any further spiritually than any other human being.
THEREFORE
You can know that they are of no higher spiritual level than you are.
THEREFORE
They cannot teach you how to advance spiritually.
THEREFORE
You give them money. They give you nothing of value, because they can't.
IT DOESN'T REQUIRE FAITH OR BELIEF. WE CAN JUST KNOW.
I agree.
Know WHO you are.
Truth is within.
Paint your own canvas with your stories and lore.
Be the dreamer of your dreams directing your own play

Keylontic Science formerly named Kathara (a claimed association with the Cathars of an Egyptain Priestess Order) by Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order, is another reliege-ion:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230573
because it is organised and claim to have special access to Source material.

Several years ago I became interested in this group - mainly due to the founder's, Ashayna Deane alien abduction experiences and stories/books; these were fascinating.

During the three months I studied three of their video seminars/ courses and corresponding manuals.
Initially there were only two presenters, Ashayna Deane and one of her male partners. Then a third female presenter was introduced.
The only person who seemed to understand the complexity of what Keylontic Science was Ashayna Deane. The male presenter did not explain any concepts and mainly just read the meditation instructions and dance instructions while Ashayna took her regular smoke breaks. The third female presenter did not sound like she knew and understood the course content, the songs (in ?ancient Egyptian language) and many complicated symbols; she was an incompetent presenter.

At one point I remember Ashayna Deane attacked another spiritual guru, Drunvalo Melchizedek over his Merkabah meditation technique.
Ashayna claims Drunvalo is teaching the death Merkabah and wrong spin direction which will cause one to lose vital energy; too much loss can mean that even using her many song, dance, meditation, symbol techniques one cannot be saved. The practise of the Merkabah wrong spin will cause irreparable damage and those souls must restart again at Source as a group soul/memory complex.

From memory Ashayna Deane claims:
====
In Dec 2012 to March 2013 those who have activated 4-5 out of their 12 DNA strands and all their sub-strands in the 4-5 DNA strands can ascend by spinning their light body 'Merkabah' to travel through various portals on Earth such as the Egyptian pyramid chambers or be picked up by alien ships to a 4th-5th density reality.
The key is the sing an ancient ?Egyptian song and the "Guardian Alliance" aliens will know your intention.

According to Ashayna Deane, those who do not ascend will have another opportunity in 2015-2017 when the time bridge and portal openings are aligned.
If you miss these opportunities then you are stuck in this time dimension complex doomed to be swallowed by the dark ones
who have taken control of this time dimension and will be using the soul energy of those left behind to create their fascimile version of this Earth-Galaxy time dimension.
====

The high fee paying customers/participants rarely questioned the validity of the presented materials and accepted what Ashayna Deane decreed.

By the end of three months I came to the conclusion that this group was a commercial enterprise re-packaging and selling another "religion." However it was a Sci-Fi novel, mental experience

Buy their body stamps to put symbols on chakra points here & sing their songs (in another language to activate the 12 strand DNA and sub-strands). However be prepared to make the time for at least 3 hours per day for song, dance, meditation and studying of Keylontic Science copyrighted materials in order to sufficiently activate DNA.
http://www.azuritepress.com/products_us/body_stamps.php

===

Now if you really want to explore your own consciousness and the Wider Reality I suggest a good place to start is here:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/

Join this community and share experiences, advice and insights.
Learn how to astral project:
Phase, have lucid dreams, Out of Body experiences, meditate.

Free. No joining cost. No leader

=====
I think therefore I am.
I am
consciousness & potentiality

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums
dreamingod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #7
scottyc

Default Ashayana Deane

The work of Ashayana Deane is PHENOMENAL. At the outset, it is more "out-there" than the most "out-there" information you have ever seen. Then it gets into the science - hundreds of diagrams that explain the Krystal structure of the multiverse. The history of our kind and our planet has been explained in so much detail that not even the greatest genius of our times could make this up. Then throw in an entire language - Anuhazi, just to complicate things.

Please comment only once you have been through at least three of her workshops, otherwise it won't be fair to this extraordinary work.
scottyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:14 AM   #8
markdiegutis
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingmad View Post

This is also described in the Celestine prophecy, whether or not it comes from the same source I do not know.It was very interesting to me back then because I had just become a Reiki Master and made it my goal to re-connect as many people to the source as I could.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:44 AM   #9
scottyc

Yes Mark! Now how about learning exactly what "ki" is? And how it differs to "chi?" And then you are introduced to something new called "ghi." Awesome stuff.
scottyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:00 AM   #10
stipey

right....

Anna Hayes / Ashayana Deane messenger from the Universe

By Colleen Johnston Đ 2004

Note: Colleen Johnston is a former UFO cult member, UFO cult researcher as well as alien abduction researcher.

Anna Hayes as she used to be known, (now going by Ashayana Deane) has a typical cultic persona and ideology dealing with ET - channeling and is typical of many UFO Contactee cults. It is really a cookie cutter messiah Melchizedek molded type of ideology that is currently affecting the UFO and New Age communities. I would estimate that about 70% of UFO cults in existence have the Melchizedek ideology firmly implanted within the groups belief systems. Often such groups will blend various religious and Orthodox viewpoints and other principles that are out there. The name change is typical of the egotistic cultic persona. They some how become more important in their minds – especially if the channeled information indicates they should....

I sincerely believe that entities that work through the more benign groups are real but not as demon-like (so far) as Applewhite, of the infamous Heavenīs Gate, Jones or Koresh’s apocalyptic ideologies. I do think they are indeed ET and much fiercer than demons because they have free will as demonic’s can be ousted. I have researched both demonology and alien abduction, ET contact experiences for the better part of 30 years. Many similarities between the entities but there are vast differences too. I also think the entity interaction deals with real alien beings - but not those of love and light but with a nefarious agenda to eventually take over the host - or the human they are interacting with. messages as well as messengers after a period of time will turn apocalyptic - for instance it took about five years for the messages to creep into channeling sessions in the group I was involved with.

ET Contactee cults are all about ego, ego seduction as well as power and greedily making large sums of money. This is done by unscrupulously duping a section of the populace genuinely searching for spirituality outside of traditional routes. Anna isn’t any different than any other cult leader who is scamming the population. She also financially ripped off supporters in Sarasota, FL where she had her Azurite temple back in 2002 when several followers became suspicious, because many things she īchanneledī didnīt come to pass according to these former cult members.

She moved to England –with few cult members knowing it and dissolved the identity of Anna Hayes and now spends time between the USA and England giving lectures and selling her products and ideology for a hefty price. Her īMelchizedek Cloister Emerald Orderī is nothing more than a front to gain money and a following to make more money. Current ex-believers, (a few who’ve contacted me) donīt even know about the name Anna Hayes or the troubles in Sarasota, FL.

Anna Hayes and the Cassiopaean channel (claiming to now be channeling her future self) Laura Knight Jadczyk (who also left former believers in the dust and financially much lighter in Florida) have such a similar ideology that it ’s frightening. Below I will list the comparisons between the channels and the groups themselves. There is even a slight comparison between both women to Jelaila Starr of The Nibiruan Council

Anna Hayes (now Ashayana Deane) & the Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order
Laura Knight Wright (now Jadczyk)& the Future Quantum School of Melchidezek teachings

Lived in Sarasota Florida and formed the Azurite Temple in 1996
Lived in New Port Richey and formed the Perseus Foundation in 1995

Moved suddenly to England after ripping off members in Sarasota FL of an undisclosed amount of cash, supposedly to support the MCEO center.
Moved suddenly to France after embezzling close to 150,000 thousand dollars from a raffle that was presented to members to win the Perseus Foundation from New Port Richey, Florida. A person who was close to Laura and living in the center won the raffle.

Channeling group with info coming from the leadership aka the Guardian Alliance
Channeling group with leadership coming from leadership claiming to be Laura future self.
Uses gloom and prophetic rhetoric to control members
Channeling consists of dire future predictions of apocalyptic proportions to control members.
Claims to be a prophet with psychic talent and a contactee
Claims to be a remote viewer with psychic talent and contactee
Borrows some ideologies from JJ Hurtak works via the Keys of Enoch
Mixed bag of other ideologies involving channeling information, Archangels, Spiritisim, Alien and Christian philosophy even claiming to be Jesus Christ’s half sister incarnate and channeling
Mixed bag of Ideologies involving Christian, angelic, Judaism, Islamic and ET’s, Spiritisim (via Ouija board type of device) and channeling
Plays upon the fears and hopes of supporters
Claims exclusive information coming from ET sources called the Guardian Alliance
Claims exclusive information coming from Cassiopaean version of her future self.
Changes ideology to suit self interests

So who started their group first? According to Anna she’s known this information all her life but decided to let the public know in 1996. Knight made a similar claim but edged the date back to 1995, and Starr at 1995 as well. Hayes and Starr resemble the most in products and workshops (and prices I might add) – while Knight and Hayes have similarities listed above....
To show you how people can influence other people who do not know the truth, look
at Anna Hayes. She wrote a book called Voyagers under an assumed name of
Ashayana Deane. In this book she claims that she is receiving this information from
"The Guardian Alliance," which, according to Anna, is "an immense group of beings
residing within a myriad of dimensional locations within the Space/Time Matrix." Anna
says that they are experts of "Merkaba Mechanics," and she says that this source is
saying that the Mer-Ka-Ba field that I am teaching is wrong and has a reversed field.
(A reversed field is one of the most serious misunderstandings that can even result in
death of the body and a confused spiritual path for some time afterward.) Let's look at
Seite 6 von 9
file://C:\DOKUME~1\SAT\LOKALE~1\Temp\R5VTHQGN.htm 13.03.2003
an actual quote from her book:
The "fixed" tailbone Merkaba Field is the mark of the Nibiruian Merkaba-Reversal that
keeps the physical body literally locked into its present time vector and unable to achiever
Star Gate passage - another of several other "little secrets that Thoth and his friends
conveniently forgot to mention to their human "students."
Most of the humans who have fallen into using or teaching the Nibiruian Reverse-
Merkaba have been covertly "set up" by the Thoth-Enki -Zephelium or Alpha-Omega
Templar Melchizedek Anunnaki races to propagate this Base-11 Reverse Merkaba
perversion. Most, but not all, human teachers of Merkaba do not realize that they have
been deceived in this way, and are not intentionally bringing harm to their students; the
teachers themselves are being victimized and deceived by Fallen Angelic contacts.
Further, Anna Hayes (Ashayana Deane) says:
Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command Anunnaki collectives, you will not realize that
you inadvertently created External Reverse-Merkaba field is being actively used to
amplify the 34-Top-Magnetic Counter-clockwise, 21-Bottom-Electrical-Clockwise and
BASE-11-acceleration Nibiruian reverse-Merkaba spin ratio is in Earth's grids.
This last statement by Anna Hayes (Ashayana Deane) proves that the source of her
information is misinformed (at the least).
In the Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, Volume II, page 356, under the heading
Spinning the tetrahedrons, top and bottom only, I say, "This is one of the biggest
mistakes people make."

The Melchizedek tradition does not teach, nor has it ever, that we spin the top
tetrahedron one way and the bottom one the other way. Anyone who has studied this
work carefully knows this is not true. This is wrong, and I clearly say so. Further the
set of tetrahedrons that spins counter-clockwise 34 is electrical (not magnetic) and the
set of tetrahedrons that spins clockwise 21 is magnetic (not electrical).

Anna Hayes (Ashayana Deane) is not only trying to reverse the Mer-Ka-Ba field,
which is the most dangerous thing a meditator can do, but she is trying to reverse the
archetypes in the entire universe, which goes against every religion that has ever
existed since these things were understood. The "Fallen Angelic contacts" that she
references in five paragraphs above are not Archangel Lucifer and his band, which
most people would assume, but in her statements it is Archangel Michael. A quote
from her book references Archangel Michael, "more aptly described and historically
known as "Arch-Demon Michael." She sees Archangel Michael as evil and the source
of darkness. She even sees Jesus as evil. Yet, people are blindly following her. What
she does offer humanity is the gift of discernment.

I have remained silent for a long time watching and listening to this chaos and
confusion that many "teachers" are transmitting to the world. Now you have to make
the choice. It is your decision. Go into your heart and listen. Your heart knows the
truth. Keep it simple....

Last edited by stipey; 11-01-2013 at 05:01 AM.
stipey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 06:41 PM   #11
odyssic

I got into Keylontic sciences about two years ago. Over the years I have slowly been working through it and seeing how various activities feel. I've been through the Kathara Healing System Part 1, and the first part of 2.

As a clarification, she certainly doesn't see Jesus as evil. According to her CDT plate translations, Jesus was a higher level being incarnated to help spread valid teachings, and the biblical account, she says, is a composit of 3 historical people named Jeshua from the same general era. As were the central members of the Essenes, one of which was Joseph, the father of Jesus and the teachings were skewed to make people think that he was the "christ" (christ was something outside of ourselves).

Voyagers 2 is full of the alternate history of humanity, though it is dense and most people don't go through most of it. She does see Archangel Michael as a cult and advocates asking your own higher selves for guidance and not automatically trusting any 7th dimensional ascended master just because they have ascended somewhat.

I do agree that there were some things that could draw suspicion about Keylontic sciences, such as the high prices. Last year Ashayana publicly revealed that her partner Mack had been physically abusive toward her for many years (even lifetimes) and was taking all of the money and essentially running the business. Now they are split between who "owns" the teachings published through the Azurite press, though she publicly ousted him as a Guardian Alliance speaker last year. If you can get the recording of the public confession it is quite emotional.

This woman has been giving her whole life and has received little reward other than criticism. So now she is starting from scratch with a new system and financial model so I personally wish her the best. It is challenging (as we know) to live in two realms at once and pay the bills.

My critique is that as the teachings are continually changing, it can be difficult to learn them. My former critique was the the pricing was too high. Fortunately there are available torrents of the older azurite press teachings. While high priced (and I don't advocate giving money to the Azurite press until we are assured that some of it will make it to the author), that are an extraordinary value, in my opinion.

I think she is a little more depressed in her more recent teachings because things didn't go as planned exactly with 2012, though she candidly updates what has been going on and how the shifts in the timeline have been manifesting.

Ashayana, now E'asha Ashayana has a new website (presumably where she is more in control) where the teachings are much more reasonably priced and can be rented. In addition, these are a new set of teachings as the trademarks of the Azurite press are in dispute.

http://www.elaisafreedomforum.com

It's just difficult to watch her speak and look at the diagrams and not feel the aspect of truth. Now the questions that occur to me are 1) are these the complete truths and 2) Will they harm anyone 3) will they improve my life in some way.

Since E'asha has had such a troubled time I wonder how they can improve life.

Then again we think the teachings of Jesus can improve our life and he was miserably crucified and on the cross even uttered "Oh God why hast thou forsaken me?" Must the messenger embody the message? Ideally, yes.

The guardian alliance is going about propagating the teachings in an interesting way. I think in terms of Buddhism. Buddha sat for many years, saw ghosts and spirits and any number of multi-dimensional beings, and he rarely shared that. All he shared was what people could do to live a fulfilled life and clear their karmic imprints. Keylontics are sharing every facet including millions of years of history, even history on parallel earths. So for the general populace, I think it is too much to absorb. It is for mediators,disciples, translators, etc to condense the teachings and spread them in creative ways to make them more palatable. The matrix films do a beautiful job of this, for instance.

Actually, the name change is also an aspect of most spiritual practices. You leave your name and presumably your ego at the door. (Easier said than done).

In any case, thank you for the great posts. You've certainly given me pause for thought.

Blessings,

Steven
odyssic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 06:19 PM   #12
rakmeister

Wink

good stuff. and has a continual buildup/expension, also in chronology for the Workshops that been done. AP only streaming access/pay atm so id say check thepiratebay.. user: GoAaT999 / APMCEO / APMCEO_INC got most WS's covered.

Theresa Talea book also good angle into all this sort a material. even the preview book has enough to read..

Last edited by rakmeister; 24-01-2014 at 06:20 PM.
rakmeister is offline   Reply With Quote