Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2010, 12:20 AM   #1
rexmgt

Default List of Possible Celebrity Blood Sacrifices

Please feel free to post a list of celebrities you think may have sacrificed loved ones for fame. This thread is to further help encourage independent research.

According to various youtube vloggers/forum posters
Nas - Robbery and death of best friend before release of debut album Illmatic
Eminem - Fellow D12 member Proof
Jay Z - Nephew
Dr. Dre - Son
Lady Gaga - best friend

According to Professor Griff of Public Enemy
Jennifer Hudson - Entire family
Michael Jordan - Father
Suge Knight - 2Pac
P. Diddy - Notorious B.I.G.
Kanye West - Mother
Damon Dash (former owner of Rocawear) - Aahliyah

Last edited by rexmgt; 04-10-2010 at 12:26 AM.
rexmgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:40 AM   #2
kobe christ

Pac was killed by Baby Lane who later died in a shooting. So unless Baby Lane was undercover Illuminati living as a Crip I'd take Pac out.
kobe christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:16 AM   #3
killuminatiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe christ View Post
Pac was killed by Baby Lane who later died in a shooting. So unless Baby Lane was undercover Illuminati living as a Crip I'd take Pac out.

Baby lane is Orlando Anderson right?
Disclaimer: Dont take my posts for fact or truth, and dont hold them against me as this is a "virtual" world and has nothing to do with my physical life. Lying is an everyday thing when it comes to the internet.
killuminatiist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:17 AM   #4
kobe christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by killuminatiist View Post
Baby lane is Orlando Anderson right?
Yessir.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:19 PM   #5
kiwimaj

Not celebs, but in the public eye...all happenend prior to them becoming leaders of the parties...

David Cameron, his disabled son?

Gordon Brown, his first daughter..

There are also many celebs who have had family and friends die in suspicious circumstances after they became famous..John Travolta's son is quite suspicious to me, one example...

When you wake up, you can finally see the puppet master and who wants to be a puppet??
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:09 PM   #6
meksar

Liam Neeson- Wife
Cristiano Ronaldo- Father
50 Cent- Mentor Jam Master Jay
Camron- Big L
Jim Jones- Stack Bundles
The Game- Billboard
Queen Latifah- Brother
Williams Sisters- Sister
Jackson Family- Michael Jackson
Graham Norton- Dermot O'Leary
Dizzee Rascal- Ex girlfriend
N-Dubz- Father/Uncle/Manager

Make of it what you will, but when see people wearing Illuminati symbols and making Illuminati handsigns and climbing up whatever ladder they are on it makes perfect sense a sacrifical offering has been made. People who disagree with this stuff often come up with a logical arguement that if you have a reasonblly large circle of friends, relatives and acquanites they will leave the circle of life through poor health, accidents and killings etc, but Luciferiansim/Satanism is where the money and power is.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:07 AM   #7
cmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
Not celebs, but in the public eye...all happenend prior to them becoming leaders of the parties...

David Cameron, his disabled son?

Gordon Brown, his first daughter..

There are also many celebs who have had family and friends die in suspicious circumstances after they became famous..John Travolta's son is quite suspicious to me, one example...

I agree with you 100% this is exactly what I thought as well.
Not forgetting Mr Cobain, who had that jesus look, died ( murdered ) around easter time and was crucified by the press.

Last edited by cmos; 05-10-2010 at 11:11 AM.
cmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:50 AM   #8
c_rose

We might be able to add Joseph Gordon Levitt to this list. His brother, Daniel, passed away today. There aren't any official news stories out yet, but here is more info here - http://community.livejournal.com/ohn.../51718761.html Joseph tweeted about it himself, so it is confirmed.

According to the facebook page that is mentioned on that page, Daniel died "peacefully and unexpectedly" in his sleep. He was in his mid-30's.

Daniel was a fire poi dancer, and his nickname was "Burning Dan." There is a video of Dan in action on that page as well.

JGL filmography JGL has been acting since he was a child, with his biggest role during his child-actor years being on the show . 3rd Rock, airing from 1996 from 2001, was a sitcom "about a group of extraterrestrials on an expedition of what they consider to be the least important planet, Earth (the "third rock" from the Sun), while posing as a human family of four, to observe human beings." JGL's character posed as the adolescent son in the 'family' (though he was actually the oldest and smartest of the four ET's).

Most notably, JGL recently appeared in the 2010 film Inception, starring alongside Leonardo DiCaprio. This film got rave reviews, was number one at the box office, and has so far grossed over $791,000,000 worldwide. I believe it may be getting some Oscar buzz as well. JGL has obviously been acting for a while but this seems to be his 'breakthrough' role as an adult actor.

This is what my sister said when she emailed to tell me about it (bolding mine):
Quote:
they were really close. i saw a video of them together once where joe was cuddled up beside him and burning dan was reading him a bedtime story. they were grown at the time btw lol. it was sooo cute.
c_rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:13 AM   #9
meksar

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_rose View Post
We might be able to add Joseph Gordon Levitt to this list. His brother, Daniel, passed away today. There aren't any official news stories out yet, but here is more info here - http://community.livejournal.com/ohn.../51718761.html Joseph tweeted about it himself, so it is confirmed.

According to the facebook page that is mentioned on that page, Daniel died "peacefully and unexpectedly" in his sleep. He was in his mid-30's.

Daniel was a fire poi dancer, and his nickname was "Burning Dan." There is a video of Dan in action on that page as well.

JGL filmography JGL has been acting since he was a child, with his biggest role during his child-actor years being on the show 3rd Rock From the Sun. 3rd Rock, airing from 1996 from 2001, was a sitcom "about a group of extraterrestrials on an expedition of what they consider to be the least important planet, Earth (the "third rock" from the Sun), while posing as a human family of four, to observe human beings." JGL's character posed as the adolescent son in the 'family' (though he was actually the oldest and smartest of the four ET's).

Most notably, JGL recently appeared in the 2010 film Inception, starring alongside Leonardo DiCaprio. This film got rave reviews, was number one at the box office, and has so far grossed over $791,000,000 worldwide. I believe it may be getting some Oscar buzz as well. JGL has obviously been acting for a while but this seems to be his 'breakthrough' role as an adult actor.

This is what my sister said when she emailed to tell me about it (bolding mine):
There is talk of Joseph Gordon Levitt being given the role of the Riddler in the upcoming Batman film to be released in 2012, big roles seem to require people to be involved in the Hollyweird Masonic cult.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #10
chillwill

Wasnt Bill Cosby's Son Murdered?
chillwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 05:33 AM   #11
rexmgt

Yes, Professor Griff also stated Cosby sacrificed his son also... I also read somewhere there were indeed inconsistencties about the fatal robbery itself too.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:01 PM   #12
rexmgt

Taraji Henson - Son's father
http://www.celebitchy.com/36411/tara...be_on_welfare/ repulsive
Old 07-10-2010, 07:13 PM   #13
neweyes

Do abortions count as a sacrifice?
neweyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:25 PM   #14
meksar

Quote:
Originally Posted by neweyes View Post
Do abortions count as a sacrifice?
I don't think so really, it is just really getting rid of a unwanted child due to various circumstances. Beyonce is rumored to have had a abortion at 15 years old.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #15
neweyes

I was reading up yesturday that sinead o' conner had one at 7 months pregnant due to pressures of the record company.
neweyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #16
killuminatiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by neweyes View Post
I was reading up yesturday that sinead o' conner had one at 7 months pregnant due to pressures of the record company.
Damn 7 months? thats a bit harsh! if its true.
Disclaimer: Dont take my posts for fact or truth, and dont hold them against me as this is a "virtual" world and has nothing to do with my physical life. Lying is an everyday thing when it comes to the internet.
killuminatiist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #17
mara

Rolling Stones sacrified Brian Jones.
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:38 PM   #18
mara

The Beatles-Stuart Sutcliffe, 1st bass player.
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:59 PM   #19
meksar

Jesse Jackson- Martin Luther King
Louis Farrakhan- Malcolm X
Old 08-10-2010, 09:51 AM   #20
kobe christ

Cam'Ron did not sacrifice Big L. Big L was killed because his brother, the target, was locked up and da goons killed Big L as a message. Big L's brother was killed 4 years later in 2003