Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2010, 06:19 PM   #1
the moral man
Banned

Default Is George Bush SR really a Reptilian child abuser

Dear Friends
kind regards
David Icke writes frequently about the Illuminati hierachy but there is one person who he writes about whom he seems to have a particular dislike of.

According to Icke, George H W Bush is a shape shifting reptile and a high ranking child abuser.
Do you believe what Icke says about Bush Sr?
Other things about Bush is that his Father Prescott Bush was Hitler's oil supplier and his son George W Bush ushered in much darkness with his invasions.
Bush Sr was also the man who ordered a few invasions when he was President and announced the birth of the New World Order.
What are your views on George Herbert Walker Bush?
If you could give me your views on this I'd appreciate it.
yours thankfully
John

Last edited by the moral man; 02-10-2010 at 07:10 PM.
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #2
dawnbreak
Banned

He's an alcoholic isn't he............as is his son (babybush)

Don't know about you but I think drunk guys shouldn't be allowed to run countries especially when entrusted with big red buttons they can push to commence nuclear warfare

They'd be pulled over and declared unfit if they were driving a car

Cold callous and calculating..............that's the Bush's (highly unlikely their lizards but anything is possible )
dawnbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
starshine
Inactive

I have read Tranceformation of America, and it is claims by Cathy O'Brien that Bush did all these things.
Sometimes it seems laughable that he could do this ingognito but then again it is always something which will be hidden by TPTB.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:04 PM   #4
merlincove
Inactive

hi there john

as far as i am aware, david is not the only one who refers to Bush as a paedo and child killer - Kathy OBrien also recounts how she was abused by him and Chenney for decades, she has also recounted how Bush abused her daughter - and goes into quite graphic detail in her book, transformations of america.

Last edited by merlincove; 02-10-2010 at 07:04 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:04 PM   #5
jackson82

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbreak View Post
He's an alcoholic isn't he............as is his son (babybush)

Don't know about you but I think drunk guys shouldn't be allowed to run countries especially when entrusted with big red buttons they can push to commence nuclear warfare

They'd be pulled over and declared unfit if they were driving a car

Cold callous and calculating..............that's the Bush's (highly unlikely their lizards but anything is possible )
Churchill would have been classed as a alcoholic, I bet he was always pissed. But he is the so called greatest leader in British history.
jackson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:09 PM   #6
the moral man
Banned

Dear Friends
kind regards
It may be ironic, but it wasn't long before George H W Bush had to declare a war and it was against Panama.

Bush Sr accused Noriega of being a drug trafficker and Icke accuses Bush Sr of being a drug Lord himself.
At least George Bush Sr looked somewhat more credible than his son on the screen who later became the President.
yours thankfully
John
Old 02-10-2010, 07:15 PM   #7
starshine
Inactive

How extremely bullying of this USA to attack a small nation like Panama.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:27 PM   #8
the moral man
Banned

Dear Starshine
kind regards
I don't really know enough about the US's issues with Panama to comment.
However, it wasn't long before George H W Bush took issue with Saddam Hussein in 1990 after the Dictator's invasion of Kuwait.

Bush Sr instructed the US airforce to launch airstrikes in 1990 and then took things further the next year.
Ironically Icke said in the Biggest Secret that Bush Sr is Saddam Hussein's handler and tells him exactly what to do and say behind the scenes.
yours thankfully
John
Old 02-10-2010, 10:14 PM   #9
arch

Sometimes I wonder whether these practices are not all a hoax to give humanity scapegoats.

This is a developing theory of mine and controversial, but when I look at people, they are using children instead of loving them.

Is child abusing (meaning 'using up', using untill not able to use anymore, ie stronger/independent/freed) and loving children (pedophelia) not a more godly way?

Just putting things in perspective as I seek the whole unbiased truth...
arch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:32 PM   #10
the moral man
Banned

Dear Friends
kind regards
Here is George H W Bush announcing the war against Iraq.

This war was the start of things to come as America seems to have had issues with Iraq ever since.
yours thankfully
John
Old 02-10-2010, 10:41 PM   #11
nuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear Friends
kind regards
It may be ironic, but it wasn't long before George H W Bush had to declare a war and it was against Panama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCd-jHBQ-vc

Bush Sr accused Noriega of being a drug trafficker and Icke accuses Bush Sr of being a drug Lord himself.
At least George Bush Sr looked somewhat more credible than his son on the screen who later became the President.
yours thankfully
John
I think Icke may be referring to WHO drugs when he made that accusation. If icke means Bush is/was recreational drug dealer then it would also make sense he would want his rivals out the way, could be though because coke is dirt cheap in South America (I have read that it is available for 50p a gram down there compared to 30-50 on UK) Maybe Bush wanted his fingers in both the life wrecking substances as he has a direct route to the Opium fields in Afghanistan once again.
nuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:09 PM   #12
camreeno

How are we suppose to know? I suppose we can believe Icke because he has been right with many other things. The fact that Bush is responsible for over 1 million Iraqi children being killed from the sanctions imposed on Iraq in 1991, it definitely raises the possibility he would molest kids (since we know he's a psychopath who would do that).

I'm willing to believe Icke. Given the callous things the Bush family has done, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they are child killers. The logic goes like this: if someone can murder over a million people, then they can do something comparably horrible such as molest and kill children. Since Icke isn't someone who would draw conclusions out of nothing, and he's spoken with so many people who personally knew these people, doesn't that raise the chances he's right? He's probably right.
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:43 PM   #13
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
I have read Tranceformation of America, and it is claims by Cathy O'Brien that Bush did all these things.
Sometimes it seems laughable that he could do this ingognito but then again it is always something which will be hidden by TPTB.
That is a very disturbing book. Very graphic, and very specific about Bush , Ford and Clinton.

I did wonder about why these ex-presidents never took action, even with a quiet legal team coming down hard on the publishers? It's not as though it was ever anything other than her word against theirs - she should have made tapes or something.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:18 AM   #14
pound

As others have pointed out Cathy O'brien gives a good recap of all of her disturbing secret project Monarch, black op's adventures in 'Tranceformation of America'. Bush snr. is mentioned many times. In fact 'Reptilians' are also mentioned quite often in regards to the likes of past Mexican president Miguel De La Madrid, Bush senior, Bill and Bob Bennett, and numerous other Washington and world figures.

From 'The biggest secret':

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter 2

Cathy writes in Trance Formation Of America of how George Bush was sitting in front of her in his office in Washington DC when he opened a book at a page depicting “lizard-like aliens from a far off, deep space place.” Bush then claimed to be an ‘alien’ himself and appeared, before her eyes, to transform ‘like a chameleon’ into a reptile. Cathy believed that some kind of hologram had been activated to achieve this and from her understanding at the time I can see why she rationalized her experience in this way. Anyone would, because the truth is too fantastic to comprehend until you see the build up of evidence.

There’s no doubt that alien-based mind programmes are part of these mind control projects and that the whole UFO-extraterrestrial scene is being massively manipulated, not least through Hollywood films designed to mould public thinking. Cathy says in her book that George Lucas, the producer of Star Wars, is an operative with NASA and the National Security Agency, the ‘parent’ body of the CIA.29 But given the evidence presented by so many other people, I don’t believe that what Bush said and Cathy saw was just a mind control programme. I think he was revealing the Biggest Secret, that a reptilian race from another dimension has been controlling the planet for thousands of years. I know other people who have seen Bush shape-shift into a reptilian.

The president of Mexico in the 1980s, Miguel De La Madrid, also used Cathy in her mind controlled state. She said he told her the Legend of the Iguana and explained that lizard-like extraterrestrials had descended upon the Mayans in Mexico. The Mayan pyramids, their advanced astronomical technology and the sacrifice of virgins, was inspired by lizard-like aliens, he told her.30 He added that these reptilians interbred with the Mayans to produce a form of life they could inhabit. De La Madrid told Cathy that these reptile-human bloodlines could fluctuate between a human and iguana appearance through chameleon-like abilities - “a perfect vehicle for transforming into world leaders”, he said.

De la Madrid claimed to have Mayan-lizard ancestry in his blood which allowed him to transform back to an iguana at will. He then changed before her eyes, as Bush had, and appeared to have a lizard-like tongue and eyes.31 Cathy understandably believed this to be another holographic projection, but was it really? Or was De La Madrid saying something very close to the truth? This theme of being like a chameleon is merely another term for ‘shape-shifting’, a theme you find throughout the ancient world and, among open minded people, in the modern one too. Shape-shifting is the ability to use your mind to project another physical image for people to see.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...stsecret02.htm

Humanswin Bush Snr. video:

Last edited by pound; 03-10-2010 at 12:24 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:21 AM   #15
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
That is a very disturbing book. Very graphic, and very specific about Bush , Ford and Clinton.

I did wonder about why these ex-presidents never took action, even with a quiet legal team coming down hard on the publishers? It's not as though it was ever anything other than her word against theirs - she should have made tapes or something.
The business cards, transaction slips and other sensitive minutia in the picture section of 'Tranceformation of America' and the initimate, personal details that Cathy was able to reveal (corroborated by other independent sources) convinces me that she's telling the truth. I believe they even placed a gag order on her daughter Kelly and locked her away in an institution so she wouldn't talk.

Last edited by pound; 03-10-2010 at 12:26 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:18 PM   #16
the moral man
Banned

Dear Friends
kind regards
It wasn't long before the Iraq war was won by the US in March 1991 and George H W Bush announced the end of the conflict.

It was also in the above speech that Bush Sr announced that a New World Order was emerging and that it was a noble aim to cement peace among nations.
Although naturally the conspiracy theorists say that the New World Order is World government controlled by the few.
yours thankfully
John
Old 04-10-2010, 11:28 PM   #17
azureangel

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by camreeno View Post
How are we suppose to know? I suppose we can believe Icke because he has been right with many other things. The fact that Bush is responsible for over 1 million Iraqi children being killed from the sanctions imposed on Iraq in 1991, it definitely raises the possibility he would molest kids (since we know he's a psychopath who would do that).

I'm willing to believe Icke. Given the callous things the Bush family has done, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they are child killers. The logic goes like this: if someone can murder over a million people, then they can do something comparably horrible such as molest and kill children. Since Icke isn't someone who would draw conclusions out of nothing, and he's spoken with so many people who personally knew these people, doesn't that raise the chances he's right? He's probably right.
Agreed. Also, as others wrote, there are other people who have reported the reptilian "shape-shifting". I think it's like DI says, the reptilian puppetmaster works through the subject in most cases. So the person may not actually turn into a reptile, but it's the visual overlay of the being who is using the human to act through. Love, angel
azureangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:30 AM   #18
rhydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
How extremely bullying of this USA to attack a small nation like Panama.
Noriega was being a bit of a twat though, one of those tinpot dictators, hardly lovable. He wasn't after all of Panama, just some dictator.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:31 AM   #19
rhydra

Bush Snr didn't go all the way into Iraq, he should have finished the job, Iraq may well have had a more decent dictator by now.

Last edited by rhydra; 05-10-2010 at 12:31 AM.
rhydra is offline   Reply With Quote