Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 17-09-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
real6

Default False Flag Terror! They Will Use It Unless We Wake

False Flag Terror! They Will Use It Unless We Wake Up and Expose It!

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=8197

False Flag Terrorism has been mentioned on this site in a number of articles as well as in our latest printed paper. With the announcement tat the so called ‘Real IRA’ are to carry out attacks on British bankers it seems obvious to myself and others that this is to be the catalyst for such false flags in the UK to bring about a state of fear in the public psyche and will bring about the implimentation of martial law in Britain.

We’ve already seen the reports from the British Ministry of Defence highlighting their expectations of riots and civil disobedience which they say will last 30 years, yep 30 years!

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=6668

Apparently they’ve become psychics when they can, not only predict the future of society, but also what society will look like although they seem unable to change their predictions of a history mired in civil conflict.

If they’re so clever and have the best brains working all this stuff out, then why is that they can’t come up with any solutions?

The answer is simple and should be obvious to everyone with a modicum of intelligence left to enable them to think for themselves.

IT’S PLANNED THIS WAY!

Of course it’s planned and that’s why they know people will riot as things deteriorate and society collapses into further degradation. However, this can be stopped if we only start to recognise who the real enemy is. The government, whether red, blue, yellow or a sickenly bile churning green, we should recognise that NOTHING has improved in society regardless of the impression that money is being made by one and all.

Nothing could be further from the truth and it’s obvious to me as I return to places I knew in the inner city of Edinburgh as a boy, 35 years ago. These places are still exactly as they were with a growing and deliberately created ‘underclass’ living in squalid conditions unfit for human beings. Crime is rampant with drugs and prostitution the norm.

Unfortunately the next tier of society sees this group as below them in the social peeking order and depises them despite the fact that they have more in common with this group than they’d care to admit and absolutely nothing in common with the next teir or class within society, and so it goes on with each group being propagandised to despise those below them.

We see TV ‘talk shows’ where the lowest strata are perched on a stage to have their 15 minutes of fame in front of an audience who are not in any way part of their world who laugh and ridicule the ‘actors’.

Divide and rule has been a sucessful weapon throughout history and we’re being suckered into the same situation over and over again by those who CONTROL society. These are the people behind the curtain, not out puppet politicians, so you’re WASTING YOUR TIME talking to these traitors.

We need to stand together peacefully in massive numbers and let it be known that WE as HUMAN BEINGS have had enough of being treated like cattle!
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 03:37 PM   #2
Dude111

Yes indeed!!!!!

Not enough people will wake up though
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 03:42 PM   #3
bobbydiva

My thinking is that they'll stage attacks on Banks as a pre-emptive way to stop real attacks on Banks. People will see how scary things get and will let the banks off the hook because they just wanna stay safe.

Recent Posts:
Judy Wood And Why 9/11 Debates Still Rage On
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 04:54 PM   #4
wakeup2nwo

I think there will be false flags and REAL terror attacks in the future from many different contrys like afganistan, pakistan and yeman.

you can't keep killing civilians and lableing them "suspected militants" and not exspect retaliation in the form of lone bombers who have lost family and friends..

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/142983.html

US-led strike kills 70 in Afghanistan
Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:20PM

Tribesmen bury the victims of a US-led airstrike in Afghanistan.

A US airstrike has reportedly left 70 people dead in southeastern Afghanistan as the war-ravaged country votes to elect a new parliament.

According to Afghan officials, the incident took place in province of Paktia on Saturday when a Taliban convoy came under attack.

Provincial officials say the victims were all militants, however, locals and eyewitnesses say the attack claimed civilian casualties.

This is while Taliban militants have launched sporadic attacks to disrupt the parliamentary election, killing more than a dozen people.

Taliban militants and US officials have not commented on the attack so far.

The loss of civilian lives at the hand of foreign forces has dramatically increased anti-American sentiments in Afghanistan, causing thousands of Afghans to protest against US-led military presence in the country.

Since the US-led invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, a considerable number of civilians have lost their lives in US-led air and ground operations.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 04:59 PM   #5
caper

So long as people stay quiet and choose ignorance over reality, the false flags will keep coming.

The IRA are extremely opposed to the british government and the MI's, so this is more than likely an attempt to discredit them and authorize a crackdown on them.

Speak to someone from the IRA, and they will tell you what the government and intelligence agencies are really about. They know how it works.
Old 18-09-2010, 06:50 PM   #6
dangermouse

tbh there are and more people aware of false flag attacks now any further ones will boost the awakening
Old 18-09-2010, 07:01 PM   #7
dreamweaver

My money is still on a dirty bomb (or possibly even a real nuke) attack on the 2012 Olympics.

I don't want to be anywhere near London around that time.
Old 18-09-2010, 07:27 PM   #8
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
My money is still on a dirty bomb (or possibly even a real nuke) attack on the 2012 Olympics.

the olympics will be canceled due to ww3 IMO

it was canceled during ww1 and ww2
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 07:31 PM   #9
pjf1
Banned

if they bomb the olympics itll definetly be an inside job, have you seen the security there? you cant fart on that site without someone knowing about it.
pjf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #10
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjf1 View Post
if they bomb the olympics itll definetly be an inside job, have you seen the security there? you cant fart on that site without someone knowing about it.
I actually lived in that area for a few months back in the late 90s. Not been back since, it was a total shithole.

So I've no idea what security on the site is like. I was suggesting it as a false flag anyway.

But here's an interesting fact about that area. Do you know trains carrying flasks full of nuclear waste regularly pass through there on the way to Sellafield for reprocessing? Perfect excuse to plant a bomb on the track and blame the radiological mayhem on 'terrorists'.
Old 18-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #11
kodiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by caper View Post
So long as people stay quiet and choose ignorance over reality, the false flags will keep coming.

The IRA are extremely opposed to the british government and the MI's, so this is more than likely an attempt to discredit them and authorize a crackdown on them.

Speak to someone from the IRA, and they will tell you what the government and intelligence agencies are really about. They know how it works.
Like Adams or McGuinness, both of whom are "facilitating British rule in Ireland", to quote the dissidents?
kodiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 10:17 PM   #12
void

Quote:
void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 10:42 PM   #13
dolores1
Sin bin - Time Out

We need to keep telling the people that these organisations (governments, police, courts etc) are registered as "For Profit Companies"!

Once we can get this out to a wider public their house of cards will fall.

It can be done peacefully by printing this FACT out and distributing these leaflets where ever necessary.

Try out side court houses. Also tell people to ask all solicitors under their word of honour "Is your oath to the court? Or to me?" The solicitors have to tell the truth.

I did and my solicitor admited it.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 12:26 AM   #14
billybleach

Question

I may be wrong but didn't the IRA make a deal with the British Government to the effect of "we wont blow up any infrastructure, rail, road, power stations, communications, so long as you dont hound us to the end of the earth and kill us all?''. My friend worked in the US, Boston, for a year in the 90's and when the IRA subject came up his worked colleagues nearly lintched him when he said they where terrorists.
Old 19-09-2010, 12:53 AM   #15
the apprentice
Inactive

My take on the next false flag attack will be on the infastructure itself, combined with the internet and the online banking system linked to the internet, just like the US trilions will suddenly go missing and the deepest recession we have ever seen will ensue leaving all but the richest 10% intact, marshal law and abject poverty could ensue just like Noakes said it is going to, its going to be a cash crisis for the majority, we are so close to the tipping point now, all it takes is some clever buggers with a few computers to seal it, and shut down our window to their world too.

Last edited by the apprentice; 19-09-2010 at 01:04 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 12:57 AM   #16
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by void View Post
It would be a collection of different nations under one roof, but there is also a saying which says, Think globally act Joyfully, it would have to effect the most precious commodity to us all and that's money.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #17
caper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
Like Adams or McGuinness, both of whom are "facilitating British rule in Ireland", to quote the dissidents?
Orignial IRA, not fake shills.

Bearing in mind that, just like any other organization, they try to get to people and recruit them. And it seems in the IRA's case they may have infiltrated the current organization.

When people are approached and recruited, very few turn down the offer, as so much comes with it.

Russo was one of a rare few to turn down a membership with the CFR.
Old 19-09-2010, 09:10 AM   #18
caper

Quote:

Remember Blackjack.

IMO, something big will go down at the 2012 olympics.
Old 19-09-2010, 11:19 AM   #19
sithnemesis
Premier Subscribers

False flag operations are covert operations designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example during Italy's strategy of tension... and 911... Madrid... London 7/7... Mumbai 26/11, etc

Believe there is good out there...
Mankind enslaved
sithnemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 11:38 AM   #20
bob_jones
Inactive

Location: Mr. Jones celebrating victory over the pigs. Two legs are good four legs are bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by real6 View Post
We need to stand together peacefully in massive numbers and let it be known that WE as HUMAN BEINGS have had enough of being treated like cattle!
I treat you like animals becuse you act like animals.

You know the cattle have had the wort of it under animalism.

Before the revolutiuon the cows were well looked after, always having enough grass to eat, vets when they get sick, and ok their milk was produce and sold by Mr Jones for money but I tell you it is in a cows nature to produce.

They were incited to complain about this by the pigs when they really had nothing to complain about.

But no look how things are!

The pigs chew their udders, make them produce more and more even when they are sick.

And all they produce is turned into chese to feed to the bloody rats by way of bribes.

I know the pigs have had to kill off some of the rats after blackmailing them for chese having become adicts.

But I ask you who the Hell runs an Animal Farm like this?

Only the pigs, no other animal form in the world is run like this.

You will be free the pigs told all the animals.

And yet now you cow are threatend will imprisonment for non payment of milk without trial and on the spot milking for doing everyday activities like empying the bladder.

Yes, but this is better than thigs would be and it is all worth it to make sure Mr Jones dose not return the pigs keep telling you.

How many of you remember the happy days under Mr Jones?

Where is the donkey now?

Dead.

Cowrades don't you smell a rat about the circumstances of the death of that fine donkey, yes he was old but he was not ill.

Why did he die so suddely?

He was saying something to you about the commandments...all anilmals are equal and then he dropped dead before he could finish what he was goig to say.

I leave you cows to chew this over and remember that a cow is bigger and stronger than a pig if only you had the courage to stand up to their intimidation your lives could be a lot nicer.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=94278&page=30

Last edited by bob_jones; 19-09-2010 at 11:42 AM.
bob_jones is offline   Reply With Quote