Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2010, 12:28 PM   #1
britishnick
Senior Member
 
britishnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,041
Default Ministry of Justice have no evidence of authority

The ministry of Justice are unable / unwilling to evidence any claim of authority to us. Here's the evidence that they have non:

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reques...ncoming-101869

*****************************************
Dear Ministry of Justice,

I am interested in finding out if you have any evidence of a claim
of authority over human beings on the landmass commonly known as
the United Kingdom.

1. Do you have any recorded information that I have consented to be
governed, or any evidence that I have consented to obey acts of
parliaments?
If so please provide me with this evidence. If you
need specific personal information from me, in order to check your
records, please tell me what information I need to supply you with
in order to check you recorded information.

2. If you do not have evidence that I have requested or consented
to be governed please supply me with any recorded information
showing a claim by the government that the government has the
authority to force me to comply with acts of parliament.

3. If a person, born on the land commonly known as the United
Kingdom, does not vote in a general election, what evidence is
there showing that the government (including the Ministry of
Justice, the Police, Law Courts, Civil Courts and other branches of
government) has authority to force that person to adhere to any
acts of parliament?

4. Is there any recorded information evidencing the granting of
authority to the European Union (to force me to obey their rules,
acts or statutes) or any other organisation outside the United
Kingdom?

If not please direct me to the department responsible for keeping
these records, if they exist.
********************
MoJ ignore, deflect, contradict, irgnore some more, have an internal review and the best they can come up with after several persistant and specific requests is just an opnion. NO EVIDENCE> none.
***********************
"

Whether you vote or not in general elections in the United Kingdom the state has jurisdiction of you
. If you wish to challenge the legality of this we would advise that you seek legal advice.

I believe that you will find the attached textbooks helpful in providing answers to your questions on this subject - Turpin and Tomkins' British government and the constitution: text and materials (6th edition). - Cambridge University Press, 2007 or from Dicey's the law of the constitution. - 1885, which is available at: http://www.constitution.org/cmt/avd/law_con.htm.
*******************

Why is the Ministry of Justice unable or unwilling to evidence their claim of authority????

Because there is no evidence that they are willing to put in to the public domain, or in writting - It would be scrutinised and discovered to be imoral.

The Ministry of Justice has NO eviddence of authority. It's all in our heads. The sooner we stop believing them when they say they are in charge (assuming we've caused no harm or loss) the sooner we will be free

peace
__________________
You all owe me a breathing tax - please pay up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103303
freemanpete: "Freedom can't be spoon fed."
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 01:34 PM   #2
swiftex
Senior Member
 
swiftex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 1,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
The ministry of Justice are unable / unwilling to evidence any claim of authority to us. Here's the evidence that they have non:

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reques...ncoming-101869

*****************************************
Dear Ministry of Justice,

I am interested in finding out if you have any evidence of a claim
of authority over human beings on the landmass commonly known as
the United Kingdom.

1. Do you have any recorded information that I have consented to be
governed, or any evidence that I have consented to obey acts of
parliaments?
If so please provide me with this evidence. If you
need specific personal information from me, in order to check your
records, please tell me what information I need to supply you with
in order to check you recorded information.

2. If you do not have evidence that I have requested or consented
to be governed please supply me with any recorded information
showing a claim by the government that the government has the
authority to force me to comply with acts of parliament.

3. If a person, born on the land commonly known as the United
Kingdom, does not vote in a general election, what evidence is
there showing that the government (including the Ministry of
Justice, the Police, Law Courts, Civil Courts and other branches of
government) has authority to force that person to adhere to any
acts of parliament?

4. Is there any recorded information evidencing the granting of
authority to the European Union (to force me to obey their rules,
acts or statutes) or any other organisation outside the United
Kingdom?

If not please direct me to the department responsible for keeping
these records, if they exist.
********************
MoJ ignore, deflect, contradict, irgnore some more, have an internal review and the best they can come up with after several persistant and specific requests is just an opnion. NO EVIDENCE> none.
***********************
"

Whether you vote or not in general elections in the United Kingdom the state has jurisdiction of you
. If you wish to challenge the legality of this we would advise that you seek legal advice.

I believe that you will find the attached textbooks helpful in providing answers to your questions on this subject - Turpin and Tomkins' British government and the constitution: text and materials (6th edition). - Cambridge University Press, 2007 or from Dicey's the law of the constitution. - 1885, which is available at: http://www.constitution.org/cmt/avd/law_con.htm.
*******************

Why is the Ministry of Justice unable or unwilling to evidence their claim of authority????

Because there is no evidence that they are willing to put in to the public domain, or in writting - It would be scrutinised and discovered to be imoral.

The Ministry of Justice has NO eviddence of authority. It's all in our heads. The sooner we stop believing them when they say they are in charge (assuming we've caused no harm or loss) the sooner we will be free

peace
thanks nick!
__________________
*all swiftex posts are the property of this poster and not to be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the express consent of it's author either directly or indirectly, over and under, in or out, in perpetuity;
swiftex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
platform7
Senior Member
 
platform7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 220
Default

Thanks Nick once again that is excellent work indeed...
platform7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #4
vegan_on_the_land
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,852
Default

The Ministry of Justice. It sounds like something from Ruritania.

Thanks for the information. Or lack of it from them.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 02:37 PM   #5
britishnick
Senior Member
 
britishnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,041
Default

Oh, that wasn't work, it was a Pleasure ;-)

The govt refuse to comply with a reasonable request and do so in the public domain. They must know they are fucked and it's only a matter of time before this huge beaurocratic millstone around humanities neck is removed.... ah that will be lovely.

A small, local administration to help with the basics is all we need. Then we can get on with being responsible for our selves, stop passing the buck, stop expecting someone else to sort it out, stop depending on hand outs and permissions and licences to live... we can just live, brilliant!
__________________
You all owe me a breathing tax - please pay up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103303
freemanpete: "Freedom can't be spoon fed."
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 03:00 PM   #6
platform7
Senior Member
 
platform7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 220
Default Nick

I have just re-read your FOI request again. My comments on this and question to you you is this.

Is the United Kingdom a corporation and registered as such?

Having recently been a naughty criminal (my person was speeding 35 mph in a30 mph zone). I have requested a judicial reveiw due to no Oaths being givern by both clerk and magistrates
(a very interesting and entertaining day)

I have now received the (unsigned) order this will be returned until judicial review however may I copy your FOI request and change to suit please?

Once again you have my utmost respect thank you.
platform7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 03:06 PM   #7
britishnick
Senior Member
 
britishnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by platform7 View Post
I have just re-read your FOI request again. My comments on this and question to you you is this.

Is the United Kingdom a corporation and registered as such?

Having recently been a naughty criminal (my person was speeding 35 mph in a30 mph zone). I have requested a judicial reveiw due to no Oaths being givern by both clerk and magistrates
(a very interesting and entertaining day)

I have now received the (unsigned) order this will be returned until judicial review however may I copy your FOI request and change to suit please?

Once again you have my utmost respect thank you.
I'm not convinced the UK isn't a 'registered' corporation. HOWEVER. does iit really need to be registered to be a corporation? Check the defininition of Corporation and maybe you'll agree with me that they ARE a corporation.

All the information I posted is freely available for all to use as they see fit, especially if it means being more free :-)

If you are heading to court again I'd be interested to find out more, you're from round my way I seem to recall.
__________________
You all owe me a breathing tax - please pay up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103303
freemanpete: "Freedom can't be spoon fed."
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #8
theabominablephenomenon
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,104
Default

Good post Nick,
if only they'd just come out and say 'NO'
that would be it!
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #9
britishnick
Senior Member
 
britishnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
Good post Nick,
if only they'd just come out and say 'NO'
that would be it!
but then the game would be up ;-)

and then what would we do? Get rid of all the useless statutes, get to grips with being responsible for our own actions, living in harmony, treating others fairly!?!?!?

How are other people (and big corporations) supposed to exploit our fears and desires if we don't realy have any, huh??
__________________
You all owe me a breathing tax - please pay up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103303
freemanpete: "Freedom can't be spoon fed."
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 05:38 PM   #10
theabominablephenomenon
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
but then the game would be up ;-)

and then what would we do? Get rid of all the useless statutes, get to grips with being responsible for our own actions, living in harmony, treating others fairly!?!?!?

How are other people (and big corporations) supposed to exploit our fears and desires if we don't realy have any, huh??
No chance of them giving it up without a good fight,
however it happens...
They have got almost a nation of brainwashed mutants at their disposal already!
Hopefully the truth about the phoney wars will prevail, and help turn the tide.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 05:56 PM   #11
ms hope
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,634
Default

I would like to know if there is no contract just how they can get away with stealing children for forced adoption and what can be done about it
ms hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 06:08 PM   #12
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
The ministry of Justice are unable / unwilling to evidence any claim of authority to us. Here's the evidence that they have non:
So they have no authority over any criminals, including murderers?
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 06:24 PM   #13
mark1963
Senior Member
 
mark1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms hope View Post
I would like to know if there is no contract just how they can get away with stealing children for forced adoption and what can be done about it
Two ways. Birth certificate, you are registered with the state, and when they approach the parents they ask if you are.....Mr, Mrs....when you say yes you accept you are the person and accept statute law.

It's all a big con.
__________________
ďLet us rise up and be thankful, for if we didnít learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didnít learn a little, at least we didnít get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didnít die; so, let us all be thankful.Ē - Buddha
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 07:19 PM   #14
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
So they have no authority over any criminals, including murderers?
You do not ask your questions because you seek to understand anothers perspective, but to find holes. And that is what makes trying to share with you so difficult.

There are two schools of thought. One, the authority is a function of breaking the law by harming, damaging or committing fraud or breaching your contracts. By committing murder you grant authority.

The other is that they would have no authority, but then you would not have recourse to the law, and thus could be hunted down with impunity by the family of the victim. Or anyone else.

My belief is that it is a function of breaking the law. The problem is that the people we trusted with this system, have abused it an now seek to use it against people merely for failure to ask permission prior to exercising a right, or for failure to pay them for the use of public property, when there is no damage, harm or fraud.

In order for some to justify people having to ask permission to engage in a right, they have to point to the extreme of murder.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 07:54 PM   #15
britishnick
Senior Member
 
britishnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
So they have no authority over any criminals, including murderers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
The Ministry of Justice has NO eviddence of authority. It's all in our heads. The sooner we stop believing them when they say they are in charge (assuming we've caused no harm or loss) the sooner we will be free

peace
I said evidence of authority. The MoJ has no evidence of authority over me if I cause no harm, loss or fraud. That's what the FOI clarifies, that is what this post is about.

If I cause purposefully harm or loss or are fraudulent in my contracts then I fully accept the communities decision on how to address the situation, and if that includes a punishment then I will have to accept it.

In the case of murder the community (represented by 12 men and women, aka the jury) presided over by a judge, to ensure a fair trial.

Strange that they can't evidence a claim of authoirty isn't it. Especially when they are punishing people who have caused NO HARM, LOSS or FRAUD. very strange. Almost like it's a complete con!!!! a trick... to control people who have done no harm. Why would a group of people who are supposed to help run this country for the good of us all, get involved in punishing people when they have no authority to do so? It's almost as if the system has become corrupted, and unfit for purpose?!?!?!!!!!

interesting...
__________________
You all owe me a breathing tax - please pay up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103303
freemanpete: "Freedom can't be spoon fed."
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 07:58 PM   #16
britishnick
Senior Member
 
britishnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms hope View Post
I would like to know if there is no contract just how they can get away with stealing children for forced adoption and what can be done about it
There are groups who fight for justice. I know the UK Column has carried pieces on it. I think Brian Gerrish gets involved too. Then there's the Holly Greig case.

What can be done? Stand up for our rights. Stand up for our childrens rights. Expose the insane ego's of the child snatchers for what it is.
__________________
You all owe me a breathing tax - please pay up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103303
freemanpete: "Freedom can't be spoon fed."
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #17
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
I said evidence of authority. The MoJ has no evidence of authority over me if I cause no harm, loss or fraud. That's what the FOI clarifies, that is what this post is about.
Then I believe you are reading that FOI request incorrectly.
I can not see where the request mentions harm or loss. It simply asks for proof of authority over anyone.
Now, if they have authority over no one, that would include all criminals.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 16-09-2010 at 08:32 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #18
swiftex
Senior Member
 
swiftex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 1,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Then I believe you are reading that FOI request incorrectly.
I can not see where the request mentions harm or loss. It simply asks for proof of authority over anyone.
Now, if they have authority over no one, that would include all criminals.

good point from a pin head



*I beg forgiveness from my peers for I know what I have done...
__________________
*all swiftex posts are the property of this poster and not to be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the express consent of it's author either directly or indirectly, over and under, in or out, in perpetuity;
swiftex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 08:56 PM   #19
ms hope
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
There are groups who fight for justice. I know the UK Column has carried pieces on it. I think Brian Gerrish gets involved too. Then there's the Holly Greig case.

What can be done? Stand up for our rights. Stand up for our childrens rights. Expose the insane ego's of the child snatchers for what it is.
Absolutely
ms hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 09:19 PM   #20
kadmonprime
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 66
Default

It's all in the names. Take a look.

The 'MINISTRY' of justice.

This implies that you all need your little asses administered to.
Poor little hewpwess babies.
kadmonprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:52 PM.