Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 15-09-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
kahn2010

Default The moon is Hollow?!?

Just found this article:

http://www.disinfo.com/2010/09/who-parked-the-moon/

On the site.

Looks interesting.....

EDIT: Surprised noone else has found this article.

Last edited by kahn2010; 15-09-2010 at 05:11 PM.
kahn2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #2
lextorite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahn2010 View Post
Just found this article:

On the site.

Looks interesting.....

Read David Icke's new book.
lextorite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
spock

Old 15-09-2010, 07:24 PM   #4
zephiloyd

The Earth is also hollow with a central sun and that is where the real illuminati live, and they can fly!
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 04:05 PM   #5
kahn2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
The Earth is also hollow with a central sun and that is where the real illuminati live, and they can fly!
-.-

I dont think so.....

I can believe the moon, but not the Earth.

Last edited by kahn2010; 19-09-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 19-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #6
kahn2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextorite View Post
Read David Icke's new book.
Havent got any money
Old 19-09-2010, 04:10 PM   #7
qpid
Inactive

possibly another moon hoax.....
qpid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 06:04 PM   #8
decim

Chocolate & a Toy?...oh goody...

Maybe it contains the 'All Spark'...thing is, it'll be in pieces & soon as you put it together it'll bust..

Todays News section?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 06:21 PM   #9
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spock View Post
this argumentation is rape of common sense and newton.

and sorry, but "read ickes book" is a daft way of explaination too, but its from lextorite,so no suprise there.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 06:35 PM   #10
bendelapidate
Inactive

According to many scientists, including Isaac Asimov, the moon ought not be there if we are to use normal physics to try to explain it. Scientists have tried many times to attempt to fit the presence of the moon into their existing theories but they always fail.

I've always thought there's something odd about the moon. Something "not quite right" with it. The use of a large spherical object with a thick shell would make perfect sense if you wanted to travel for long distances in space.

Also, nobody has been able to explain the presence of large amounts of radioactive isotopes that have never been found in nature on the surface of the moon.

The one thing that does puzzle me about David Icke's chapter in his latest book though, is that he cites the presence of radioactive isotopes in moon dust as possible evidence for the moon being artificial, then apparently contradicts this by saying that the moon landing was faked by Stanley Kubrick in the 1960s. If so, did the moon dust come from some sort of unmanned probe or other mission?

Last edited by bendelapidate; 19-09-2010 at 06:35 PM. Reason: typo
bendelapidate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 07:10 PM   #11
leon11

leon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 07:59 PM   #12
moving finger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendelapidate View Post
According to many scientists, including Isaac Asimov, the moon ought not be there if we are to use normal physics to try to explain it. Scientists have tried many times to attempt to fit the presence of the moon into their existing theories but they always fail.

I've always thought there's something odd about the moon. Something "not quite right" with it. The use of a large spherical object with a thick shell would make perfect sense if you wanted to travel for long distances in space.

Also, nobody has been able to explain the presence of large amounts of radioactive isotopes that have never been found in nature on the surface of the moon.

The one thing that does puzzle me about David Icke's chapter in his latest book though, is that he cites the presence of radioactive isotopes in moon dust as possible evidence for the moon being artificial, then apparently contradicts this by saying that the moon landing was faked by Stanley Kubrick in the 1960s. If so, did the moon dust come from some sort of unmanned probe or other mission?
Asimove was a biochemist, not an astrophyscist. There is nothing unusual or inexplicable about the presence of a moon around this or any other planet. Newton's laws of physics explains it very nicely. I'd love to see the list of names of those scientist who are puzzled by it being there.

The isotopes in moon rock have been explained quite easily too: they have been found in Nature, the Moon is natural, and the isotopes are from interactions with cosmic rays that don't get to the surface of the Earth thanks to our atmosphere.

The reason Icke's theories don't make sense to you is this: they don't make sense.
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 08:25 PM   #13
bendelapidate
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post
Asimove was a biochemist, not an astrophyscist. There is nothing unusual or inexplicable about the presence of a moon around this or any other planet. Newton's laws of physics explains it very nicely. I'd love to see the list of names of those scientist who are puzzled by it being there.

The isotopes in moon rock have been explained quite easily too: they have been found in Nature, the Moon is natural, and the isotopes are from interactions with cosmic rays that don't get to the surface of the Earth thanks to our atmosphere.

The reason Icke's theories don't make sense to you is this: they don't make sense.
Thank goodness for that. I can sleep easy at night now I know the moon isn't a giant spaceship filled with aliens.
bendelapidate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 08:28 PM   #14
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Just found this article:

On the site.

Looks interesting.....

The Hollow Moon theory is old stuff. I first heard about it from Collier in his material from the late 80s.

Its just gaining more popularity now around the internet.
Old 19-09-2010, 08:45 PM   #15
projectillogic

i was watching ancient aliens on the history channel and it claims the moon is hollow as well. apparently it rang like a bell when they landed on it for a long period of time.

after watching all 6 90 minute episodes of ancient aliens, it wouldn't suprise me if the moon was artificial. life wouldn't be able to exist here without it. but who knows what their agendas are. everyone believes in aliens, it makes sense that they have been around since ancient times if they exist, and theres evidence. what is their agenda.....? thats what really makes you go hmmm

-Jerome
-Pi
projectillogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 01:02 PM   #16
zephiloyd

Quote:
-.-

I dont think so.....

I can believe the moon, but not the Earth.
and how much research have you done?

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/ourhollo/index.html

Old 26-09-2010, 01:12 PM   #17
zephiloyd

the reflection of the rays of the central sun by the earth's atmosphere, modified by the conditions, cloudy or otherwise, of the atmosphere of the interior of the earth, is what causes the aurora borealis
Old 26-09-2010, 01:40 PM   #18
ronisron

I don't have a hard time believing that the earth is hollow in the center; centrifugal force being what it is. I don't think it's a perfectly hollow sphere, but it stands to reason that there may be a hollow cavity inside the earth, and everything pushes outward from there. It wouldn't all push to one side either; the rotation of the earth on it's axis would balance that out.

The moon supposedly "gonged" when a lander hit it, and reverberated for a while. It is strange that we only see one side of the moon at all times, and that there was a time in recorded historical records where the moon wasn't there. I don't know what the moon is or if anyone lives in it, and I'd say the same about the earth. But it is reasonable to me that orbiting planetary bodies would be hollow at their core.
Old 26-09-2010, 01:49 PM   #19
subl1minal
Inactive

Well everything at it's base form is crsytalline (including us) why wouldn't the Earth be hollow too? it's a giant crystal after all.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote