Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 13-09-2010, 10:51 PM   #1
deonamon

Default The REPTILIAN Legend of Count Dracula! Vlad Dracul

I've been thinking about vampires lately, the stories show the same things as the reptilian tales in history. Vampires drink blood, and live an incredibly long time using that blood sometimes fly, and have a paralyzing stare. All these traits showing throughout reptilian legends of the ages as well.

I got thinking on this because of the show true blood. This scene is what got me thinking particularly...

It seemed incredibly real to me considering the fact that reptilian bastards are enslaving our planet... The way he looks at humanity is the same as how the reptilians here look at us, I'm sure that many wish they could come out and rule openly once again... Now for the information:

Vlad III

Vlad Dracul (Vlad the Dragon) but more importantly his son, Vlad the Impaler (Vlad II and III of Wallachia) are the source of the legend of Dracula, the most famous vampire.

Dracu - u + o = Draco

Lets start with a little on Vlad II. He ruled over Wallachia from 1436-1447. In 1431, he joined The Order of The Dragon. A society with ties to the catholic church, and dedicated to the defense of Christianity, from the Ottomans in particular.

The original order of the dragon was founded by Milos Obilic, famous for assassinating the Ottoman Sultan, Murad I. The organization was then called The Sacred Order of the Dragon of Saint George

Saint George was a famous Catholic knight, known for slaying a great dragon, which was terrorizing a kingdom.

In the story, the people have to make regular sacrifices to the dragon, so it wont kill them all, eventually the king's daughter drew the lot that said she was to be sacrificed. Luckily, Saint George comes along, and saves her from her peril, he tells the people that he will slay the dragon if they simply CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY. They all do, and the dragon is slain, and George goes down in history as a great hero of the people, great slayer of the dragon.

But what did he really do? Told the people he could make the dragon go away if they just go along with the current corrupt Illuminati rule, the catholic church.

Oswald von Wolkenstein - Portrait from the Innsbrucker Handschrift, 1432 - wearing the Order of the Dragon chain (Thanks Wikipedia!)

Reminds me of these Illuminati puppets...

Lady Gaga

Jay-z

There's so many more, but I'm not going to get into that here...

Last edited by deonamon; 13-09-2010 at 10:56 PM.
deonamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2010, 10:52 PM   #2
deonamon

Anyway, The Order of the Dragon was reestablished by Sigismund, the Holy Roman Emperor in 1408.

When he joined the order Vlad II was given the surname Dracul. Yet when the time came that he was called upon in the fight against the ottomans, Vlad Dracul did not help, seemingly betraying the order. But did he? Or did he help to fulfill its goals?

Their crest, contains the Ouroboros symbolism, of the serpent destroying itself, to be reborn again "Better."

Just like the Phoenix, now on the American dollar bill, representing the coming destruction of this world, and rebirth of a New World Order.

Now for the more well known Vlad the Impaler.

Vlad III is well known in history for his brutal and twisted treatment of his enemies. His favorite method of torture and death was to drive long stakes into people, impaling them. Then arranging the stakes in different patterns on his land.

He killed tens of thousands of people, and the stories of his horrible deeds traveled all throughout the land.

He killed many Ottomans, as well as the people who murdered his father, and their families, and many more.

Vlad was even kept buckets of blood from his victims around him as he ate, to dip his bread in.

There is a story widely spread that one day one of his men couldn't bear the smell of the bodies. So Vlad had him impaled higher than the rest, so he wouldn't have to smell them anymore.

Vlad was one of the most cruel and sadistic characters in all of history.

..And from all of that, we get Dracula, lord of the vampires. And now, True Blood, Twilight, and vampire mania Hmmm, there seems to be more to this vampire thing...
Old 14-09-2010, 01:07 PM   #3
snakesnladders

yeah there is; i've said it before but i'll post it again for you. great post btw. you sound like you can research you might want to check out via google some of what im going to say.

check out:
statues of gods in st augustin archaeological park columbia - they have vampire fangs very clearly
check out photos of human teeth modification where the teeth are sharpened into points in many societies including asia, africa and south america. in imitation of what, exactly? (maybe u have better net skills than me and can link to the photos)
also the ancient sth and central americans practicsed human teeth modification - sharpening the teeth into points and also attaching fake fangs.
(we still wear fake fangs at halloween today)
the skull and bones order has an initiation ritual where they lie in a coffin and drink blood
the sign wiht two fingers they all hold up looks like two fangs - the devil sign
depictions of 'devils' or 'demons' in all societies have on thing in common - they're all depicted as humanoids with vampire fangs

depictions of gods in greece, india, and asia are all shown holding a trident (think poseidon) i.e. all religions are talking about the same gods.
they often make the devil sign - i went to a buddhist temple in japan and the statues were all holding tridents and making that same illuminati sign with their fingers.

the greek gods were fast (think achilles the demi god) and had superhuman strength (achilles)
they also could shapeshift (zeus was always turning into a swan, bull or eagle to 'seduce' people) and he swam the mediterranean (think twilight and swimming vampires)

so can vampires and werewolves and skinwalkers etc. are they all the same entities?

you want to see the bodies?

well there are cattle mutilation cases where the bodies are exsanguinated (all blood is gone). This is not normal. fits with vampires or some alien that needs blood however.

also chupacubras cases. the corpses are exsanguinated and are characterised by two puncture marks (fang marks). there are photos on youtube.

also 'drak yul' land of the dragon - bhutan - has a dragon on its flag.
check out the temples of bhutan, i have found depictions of fanged 'demons' on the walls
and also on the dresses of dancers.

all countries have legends of some type of creature that resembles a vampire. are they all made up?

why do so many of our 'religions' require human or animal sacrifice, often specifically via blood to appease the 'gods'?

e.g. central american religions - they cut out hearts from the bodies to feed the gods who demanded blood

also the nobles self mutilated to draw blood by body piercing to attract these 'gods' form the 'underworld'

etc.
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 05:13 PM   #4
deonamon

Vampires in mythology, culture, and history:

Pishachas - Flesh eating demons, able to shape shift and sometimes posses people, from Hindu mythology.

Empusa - In Greek mythology the daughter of hecate seduces men and then drinks their blood. other stories talk of her and her sisters devouring travelers.

Lamia - A beautiful queen from Greek myth, described with a distorted face and reptilian features. Known for drinking the blood of her children

Succubus - Medieval legends tell of women who seduced men to feed off their energy, beautiful yet demonic, often connected with snakes...

Lilith - The most famous succubus, the first wife of Adam on the garden of Eden. Always depicted with snakes and known for drinking baby blood.

Meridiana - A succubus said to have helped Pope Sylvester II get to his position.

Strix - Blood sucking Owls from greek and roman mythology. (Think, Bohemian Grove)

Strigoi - Romanian shape shifters, which live an incredibly long time by drinking blood.

Revenants - from medieval folklore, also known for the occasional blood sucking.

Asanbosam - West African tree dwelling vampires, found in forests, waiting for prey. Said to have iron teeth, and serpent tails.

Impundulu - Shape shifting Thunderbird, from South Africa. Known to drink blood, and to shape shift and seduce victims.

Peuchen - Flying shape shifting lizards from Chile, with a gaze that can paralyze and sucks blood of course.

Nhang - From Armenian mythology, river serpents, with the ability to change into men, and drink blood.

And there is so much more...
Old 14-09-2010, 06:04 PM   #5
lyricusmagna

Vampires/Illuminati - Its the same fucking thing. One is romanticized and poetically given life to various literature, and the other is quite real. Or was quite real.
lyricusmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #6
purplepebble

This is where I think the story originates - a place called Druk Yul.

Dugpa related - Tibetans call their land Druk Yul - Land of the Dragon

Druk Yul (Dzongkha: འབྲུག་ཡུལ་ 'drug yul) which means "Land of Dragon".

purplepebble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #7
zzapper

"strigoi" its something like a ghost not "romanian shape shifters"
zzapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 03:30 AM   #8
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by deonamon View Post
Vampires in mythology, culture, and history:

Pishachas - Flesh eating demons, able to shape shift and sometimes posses people, from Hindu mythology.

Empusa - In Greek mythology the daughter of hecate seduces men and then drinks their blood. other stories talk of her and her sisters devouring travelers.

Lamia - A beautiful queen from Greek myth, described with a distorted face and reptilian features. Known for drinking the blood of her children

Succubus - Medieval legends tell of women who seduced men to feed off their energy, beautiful yet demonic, often connected with snakes...

Lilith - The most famous succubus, the first wife of Adam on the garden of Eden. Always depicted with snakes and known for drinking baby blood.

Meridiana - A succubus said to have helped Pope Sylvester II get to his position.

Strix - Blood sucking Owls from greek and roman mythology. (Think, Bohemian Grove)

Strigoi - Romanian shape shifters, which live an incredibly long time by drinking blood.

Revenants - from medieval folklore, also known for the occasional blood sucking.

Asanbosam - West African tree dwelling vampires, found in forests, waiting for prey. Said to have iron teeth, and serpent tails.

Impundulu - Shape shifting Thunderbird, from South Africa. Known to drink blood, and to shape shift and seduce victims.

Peuchen - Flying shape shifting lizards from Chile, with a gaze that can paralyze and sucks blood of course.

Nhang - From Armenian mythology, river serpents, with the ability to change into men, and drink blood.

And there is so much more...
Yeah & Saint Nicholas used to make toys & give them to kids @ Christmas time, now he flies around on a sleigh pulled by reindeer & traverses down chimney cavaties...

Mean while in the realm of "reality", the metaphor of flesh eating zombies is very much real (for we all know when the sub-atomic virus hits it will take NO prisoners?? )... Tis slightly off-topic; yet come tuck-in zombies! my 'flesh' will defile / destroy you! HAHA! zombies & their "pound of flesh" fetishes are so fail - I could giz ya some more, add to wot people already heard & perceive, yet it would surely only fuck em up further...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deonamon View Post
The original order of the dragon was founded by Milos Obilic, famous for assassinating the Ottoman Sultan, Murad I. The organization was then called The Sacred Order of the Dragon of Saint George

Saint George was a famous Catholic knight, known for slaying a great dragon, which was terrorizing a kingdom.

In the story, the people have to make regular sacrifices to the dragon, so it wont kill them all, eventually the king's daughter drew the lot that said she was to be sacrificed. Luckily, Saint George comes along, and saves her from her peril, he tells the people that he will slay the dragon if they simply CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY. They all do, and the dragon is slain, and George goes down in history as a great hero of the people, great slayer of the dragon.

But what did he really do? Told the people he could make the dragon go away if they just go along with the current corrupt Illuminati rule, the catholic church.
Hmmm... yeah, coz he was the Dragon?? - oldest false-flag trick in the book...

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 17-09-2010 at 08:09 AM.
quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote