Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2010, 06:43 PM   #1
deonamon

Default The columbine massacre was an inside job!!!

Columbine came into my head last night, because I have been doing a lot of research on mind control projects, and how the Illuminati control a lot of our culture, media, and most of the most terrible events of our history.

I quickly found a lot of holes in the Columbine story...

First off there is 8 missing minutes of footage from the video in the school cafeteria, from 11:14:36am to 11:22:22am.

And we have reports of a third shooter.

Many more witness accounts do not line up with the official story. Witnesses who testified to seeing three or more gunmen, shootings elsewhere, or bodies in different locations were ignored.

Even the papers know the official story is bogus.

"That story about a student being shot in the head after she said she believed in God? Never happened, the FBI says now."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...ne-myths_N.htm

...it looks like the story we were told was to drive us emotionally... For what cause? lets look more.

Watch the video at 4:49

Odd...

Well 9/11 was an inside job with prior knowledge, what did they know beforehand about these kids?

So the school knew about the potential threat, as did the parents, who seemed to be encouraging the behavior. Setting off a pipe bomb with your son who is clearly disturbed? There is definitely something wrong here.

Here is some of their gun training...

This man even claims to have been in a jail cell with Harris in the days before the shooting.

Mark Taylor was a victim in the shootings. He was placed in a mental institution under forced psychiatric care where he was heavily medicated and made unable to properly function.

What is going on here?

Eric Harris, who seemed to be more of the leader, had military connections. His father, Wayne Harris, the one who searched his son's room regularly and set off a pipe bomb with him, was formerly in the air force. He was then employed by Flight Safety Services Corporation, which happens to have big expensive $474,000,000 links to the air force.

http://www.militaryindustrialcomplex...ntract_id=1625

Pretty much all of the known testimonies of MKULTRA and its subsidiaries experiments victims can be connected to the military. For more on MKULTRA and project Monarch please see this thread.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132318

Recently , just on July 30th! researcher Evan Long has come out with an incredible documentary on Columbine and the lies we were told about it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2000046874985#

Also in more of his work, he tried followed up with some witnesses who's testimonies, didn't fit into the original story.

One of them said,

“I have a hard time watching your entire video. I watched 5 min. I saw too much that day, plain and simple. I have been told I could and would easily disappear if I tried to expose what happened that day. I was locked inside that building [for hours] with the teacher [Dave Sanders] that died, risked my life to save him and he still died. I lost [...] friends [...] and had many friends seriously injured. [...] I was O. C. D. trying to save myself from death at [such a young age]. I was also told by the police and investigators that I [...] was the most credible witness that day: However, I did not see [...] this and [...] that! [...] Everything I said happened in those 4 hours, the police have evidence of happening within 2 minutes of when I say it happened. They only denied my credibility after celebrating my accounts as true and belittling me and my mother to our faces! My mom taught me to “Pay attention to time, location, and description.” She taught me that it pays to pay attention. This time it didn’t pay it cost me. I am a potential threat to those guilty and still living. They cannot make up their minds of what is right and wrong, they’ve been sucked into to the evil [...]. I want to write a book, and have since it happened, but know too many reasons not to [publish it], like my family saying it risks my life. It still plagues me that my friends were forced to leave me while those sickened minds who killed them still walk [among] us. I want peace without being a martyr! I love and so I am lovable! What makes that so hard?!!! My protectors betrayed me, deeply. Would die for the truth, but want to live for the beauty of my lost friends memory and most important power of LOVE!”

Check out Evan's website,

http://www.thecolumbinecause.tk/

So what is Columbine close to? Denver, Colorado, and its infamous swastika shaped airport. There is a lot going on there too...

These videos sum it up very well.

Researchers, such as Phil Schneider, who was murdered, have also reported that one of the many military underground bases was located in this vicinity.

These underground bases are often used to conduct terrible things like project monarch.

Could this shooting have been government black operation, and false flag attack on America? What about the similar shootings? What about the descriptions of lifeless eyes and inhuman emotion for those doing these massacres?

What about the shooting at the pentagon?

I'm no suicidal warrior, I'm looking for the truth! Many of the real suicidal warriors seem to be controlled by our own governments. But what is the picture being painted for the public?

Last edited by deonamon; 01-09-2010 at 06:44 PM.
deonamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:59 PM   #2
theperceivingeye

inside job

this one too and the one before it (esp. the one before it):
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/23/us...ATVIR_BRF.html

I was in elementary school when columbine happened, so obviously I wasn't as much into conspiracies then, but I remember we were told that nail clippers could be weapons and we were not allowed to have anything that could be construed as a weapon in school, wtf would you tell a child that for.

Hivemind Radio
theperceivingeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
deonamon

Another thing to think about is the occult reference 4/20, remember that Oil rig? What day was that, oh 4/20.

deonamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:10 AM   #4
theoriginalmurph
Inactive

This is interesting information.

I've always felt as though there was something not being reported by the "politically correct" media regarding the Columbine Massacre. When I was a kid, me and my friends would make jokes about blowing up our school, but that was it, just jokes. I doubt anyone would actually follow through with something like that. I remember losing a lot of respect for the public school system after hearing the news. At the time, I figured it must have been the fault of teachers and administrators who like to go on little power trips in how they discipline students. Certainly, someone holding political power within that school pushed those kids over the edge. You've raised some good questions about that, especially in how the incident connects to the grand scheme of things.

Thanks for posting.
theoriginalmurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:04 AM   #5
mountainwarrior

i only skimmed past your fantastic post, im not sure if you put this in.

in the movie 'basketball diaries' with leotardo decaprio it hows a scene where he's in a dream and burts in a classroom in a black trenchcoat and starts opening fire on his classmates.

this movie come out just before columbine i think, fuck ill do some google research
You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
mountainwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:11 AM   #6
monster

Definitely an inside job.
I was reading some info from: http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...chool-Massacre, a few weeks ago.

Quote:
#1: The CIA, FBI, ATF, FEMA, DEA, NSA, NATO, MI6, and ranking, in-uniform US Military officials were all present at the Columbine scene. A large blue NATO van was present, along with NATO troops/equipment. NATO paramilitary units with blue armbands are observable in the news footage, as are 'men in black'-style spooks in the very first crowds gathering around the school.

#2: Many of the students inside the school did not recognize the shooters as students.

#3: All of the photographic/medical evidence indicates that they did not commit suicide. The position of the guns in the photo of their bodies. The initial reports that Klebold's wound was to the back of his head. The photographic evidence that the bodies were moved. The whistleblower who said that Harris and Klebold had been shot at a distance of at least 3 feet. All evidence points to them being taken out after the massacre.

#4: Police witnesses saw four ATF agents carrying one of the massive propane bombs that they later claimed was used by Harris/Klebold and taking it into the school. These police witnesses are extremely frightened about what they saw.

#5: Spooks were all over the school within minutes of the massacre. How did they get there so quickly?

#6: The FBI spooks ordered the SWAT team to stand down and allow the massacre to go forward. The FBI Special Agent who gave this order was named Rich Price.

#7: A suspect described as an adult male whose description fits neither Harris or Klebold's fired at Patti Nielson (and who was wearing a black, ATF-style jumpsuit), the Columbine art teacher, on the upstairs level of the school (on the north end of the school) at the same time that gunmen in masks were downstairs at the south end of the school.

#8: Sheriff John Stone of the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department said many times that he believes that there were more suspects, simply because it would have been impossible for Harris/Klebold to bring in all of those bombs and plant them.

#9: A student eyewitness who was talking to the alternative media stated that they were directly shot at on the lower level. They clearly saw three gunmen in the cafeteria. One of them was wearing a mask. They said that, while they were escaping, they saw the front entrance windows shot out, even though the three gunmen that shot at him were in a completely different area. He ran out of the school and passed federal law enforcement, who, bizarrely, didn't even stop to question him.

#10: Eric Harris (One of the students blamed) lived on Plattsburgh Air Force Base with his family for four years prior to moving to Littleton. The base, which is in New York and is 80 miles from the Canadian border, is deeply involved in covert mind control projects/research and has an 18-level underground facility. The Harris family was there because Wayne Harris was stationed there. He was involved in weapons development and covert Air Force intelligence projects. A Scientist who worked at Plattsburgh AFB stated that mind control experiments were, indeed, being conducted on children there and that Harris was part of the experiment. Harris complained to his friends about being forcefully drugged on the base.

============

Think about this.

NATO paramilitary units, American military officials, and domestic/foreign agents all there in a few minutes?

An adult male in an ATF-style blackjumpsuit shooting at the art teacher?

Teams of gunmen in different areas of the school?

One of the shooters living on a base linked to covert mind control research/projects and being forcefully drugged/programmed there?

The feds planting evidence and ordering the police not to go in and stop the shooting?

Is this enough to say "Something Is Wrong Here"?
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:47 AM   #7
mountainwarrior

You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:50 AM   #8
mountainwarrior

basketball diaries 1995 movie

columbie 1999 psyop.

same with 911

pearl harbour 1999 movie

911 2001 psyop

shit never ends
Old 03-09-2010, 08:57 AM   #9
ragnarok

Disaffected teenaged losers, access to guns, raised in a country where violence is a tradition, in a world where 5 minutes of badness gets you more recognition than 30 years of "model citizenship"... nah, Columbine was a nightmare waiting to happen. The biggest mystery is why it doesn't happen more often, if society is as fucked up as a lot of people think.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:00 AM   #10
mountainwarrior

Question

Yea lets just forget all the weird military, drug, and mkultra connections the kids, families, and media had and blame it on guns

ok bro!
Old 03-09-2010, 09:14 AM   #11
ragnarok

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwarrior View Post
Yea lets just forget all the weird military, drug, and mkultra connections the kids, families, and media had and blame it on guns

ok bro!
Guns + Fuck-ups, especially fuck-ups who have military connections = Mayhem. Nothing startling there. But, if there is incontrovertible evidence for your claims, I must be wrong.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:21 AM   #12
oneup

How about the more recent shooting in germany?
Old 03-09-2010, 11:30 AM   #13
ragnarok

NEWSFLASH: Unable to face the impending annihilation of self, people do the strangest and most selfish things.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:43 PM   #14
ein_lite

1. Watch Movies
2. Read Websites
3. Goto other websites on the subject.

Make conclusion:

He took his jacket off and "became" the third shooter.
Oh, and the rooftop shooter, was lifted from the roof in the timeline found here: http://extras.denverpost.com/news/co...me%20Line2.htm

What is clear is that their were accomplices, but not at the actual shooting , rather to set off the diversion bombs and possibly prior to the shooting.

The people who supplied the guns also went down for quite some time...

Poor kid in the institution, not only shot 7 times but also lost his whole life. Heart goes out to all the families.

Last edited by ein_lite; 03-09-2010 at 02:52 PM.
ein_lite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:51 PM   #15
ein_lite

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Definitely an inside job.
I was reading some info from: http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...chool-Massacre, a few weeks ago.
#1: The CIA, FBI, ATF, FEMA, DEA, NSA, NATO, MI6, and ranking, in-uniform US

Standard.

#2: Many of the students inside the school did not recognize the shooters as students.

Evidence?

#3: All of the photographic/medical evidence indicates that they did not commit suicide.
What whistleblower? Link?

#4: Police witnesses saw four ATF agents carrying one of the massive

Link to picture?

#5: Spooks were all over the school within minutes of the massacre.

Because kids were getting shot in a school.

#6: The FBI spooks ordered the SWAT team to stand down

Lol, link, evidence?

#7: A suspect described as an adult male whose description fits neither Harris or Klebold's fired at Patti Nielson (and who was wearing a black, ATF-style jumpsuit).

Proof of the timing is required here .. but witnesses do report an older man, but prior to the shootings.

#8: Sheriff John Stone of the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department said
Link?

#9: A student eyewitness who was talking to the alternative media stated that they were directly shot at on the lower level. They clearly saw three gunmen in the cafeteria.

One of them was wearing a mask. They said that, while they were escaping, they saw the front entrance windows shot out, even though the three gunmen that shot at him were in a completely different area.

+1

So your claiming four? Why would they not move in teams of two? That's what you would do in a computer game or stay as a four?
Police also shot through windows.

#10: Eric Harris (One of the students blamed) lived on Plattsburgh Air Force Base with his family for four years prior to moving to Littleton. Harris complained to his friends about being forcefully drugged on the base.

Relevance apart from kid was fucked up?

Last edited by ein_lite; 03-09-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #16
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Disaffected teenaged losers, access to guns, raised in a country where violence is a tradition, in a world where 5 minutes of badness gets you more recognition than 30 years of "model citizenship"... nah, Columbine was a nightmare waiting to happen. The biggest mystery is why it doesn't happen more often, if society is as fucked up as a lot of people think.

disaffected?

How about the obvious indication that these kids were the local geek crew tormented and teased by the jocks and "in-crowd" from a young age. They finally had enough, snapped and took them all out. Not a geek out there hasn't had the thought cross their mind of killing or torturing one of these jock tormentors.

IMO, the real issue is not the guns or the killings. Its how kids like these are allowed to be tormented to the point of suicide or murder EVERY FUCKING DAY!

Make no bones about it, Columbine was a nothing in the grand scheme of things. More kids die everyday from suicide than the total death toll of Columbine. EVERY FUCKING DAY! Why is this not talked about. And it isn't Illuminati, psy-op or mind control. Its simple societal acceptance that it is okay for young kids to be bullied to the point of actually taking their own lives to end the torment.

So people, do me a fucking favour and put away the mind control bullshit and do something about it on the ground. Make sure yourr kids know they can count on you to back them up. And back them the fuck up. Bring in law enforcement or civil lawsuits if you need to. Hire Hells Angels to beat the shit of the bully's parents if required. If one of your kids is the bully, deal with them NOW before they drive another child to their death.

Otherwise, this is just more bullshit talk from armchair athletes. Don't talk. Take action.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:08 PM   #17
theoriginalmurph
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
disaffected?

How about the obvious indication that these kids were the local geek crew tormented and teased by the jocks and "in-crowd" from a young age. They finally had enough, snapped and took them all out. Not a geek out there hasn't had the thought cross their mind of killing or torturing one of these jock tormentors.

IMO, the real issue is not the guns or the killings. Its how kids like these are allowed to be tormented to the point of suicide or murder EVERY FUCKING DAY!

Make no bones about it, Columbine was a nothing in the grand scheme of things. More kids die everyday from suicide than the total death toll of Columbine. EVERY FUCKING DAY! Why is this not talked about. And it isn't Illuminati, psy-op or mind control. Its simple societal acceptance that it is okay for young kids to be bullied to the point of actually taking their own lives to end the torment.

So people, do me a fucking favour and put away the mind control bullshit and do something about it on the ground. Make sure yourr kids know they can count on you to back them up. And back them the fuck up. Bring in law enforcement or civil lawsuits if you need to. Hire Hells Angels to beat the shit of the bully's parents if required. If one of your kids is the bully, deal with them NOW before they drive another child to their death.

Otherwise, this is just more bullshit talk from armchair athletes. Don't talk. Take action.
Unfortunately, it's not so simple. All those groups, the cliques, the so-called "geeks" and "jocks" etc. are there because the school system wants them there. It's the same phenomena in every prison. Keep the inmates divided into gangs, and keep them at odds with each other. Ostracizing the weak is a part of that, as that keeps the social hierarchy in order. Undermine that, and the inmates are likely to come together, join forces, and start demanding things like rights and privileges. Can't have that, as that leads to anarchy. So, if a few kids decide to off themselves, it is a necessary sacrifice for the greater good.
theoriginalmurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:10 PM   #18
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoriginalmurph View Post
Unfortunately, it's not so simple. All those groups, the cliques, the so-called "geeks" and "jocks" etc. are there because the school system wants them there. It's the same phenomena in every prison. Keep the inmates divided into gangs, and keep them at odds with each other. Ostracizing the weak is a part of that, as that keeps the social hierarchy in order. Undermine that, and the inmates are likely to come together, join forces, and start demanding things like rights and privileges. Can't have that, as that leads to anarchy. So, if a few kids decide to off themselves, it is a necessary sacrifice for the greater good.

I will have to humbly disagree with you on it being for the greater good. Children should never have to choose death as their only alternative.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #19
zuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ein_lite View Post
#1: The cia, fbi, atf, fema, dea, nsa, nato, mi6, and ranking, in-uniform us

standard.
MI6?

As in the "British" MI6?
zuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:42 PM   #20
ein_lite

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzu View Post
MI6?

As in the "British" MI6?
It's a list of agencies, mi6 is a typo .. unless you can show a picture of a known mi6 agent being there?

I spent all day reading about this .. dotn think i'll post again in this thread though .... i suggest you look at both sides of the argument for yourself.