Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
aejor_mn

Default Hitler was an Ashkenazi Rothchild Puppet.

I just got banned from History Channel forums for telling the truth about how Hitler was an Ashkenazi bloodline and puppet for the Rothchilds.

And for talking about the Zionist Masonic Oligarchy that they support alike they do Hitler as they do for messing your heads with their crap tv shows, as I also told them for their suppressions of our histories and for the ZMO or your NWO.

History Channel forums deteted every 3 or 4 threads I started about Hitler and the Rothchilds and Ashkenazi zionism.

Naturaly, I got upset and told them like it is and that the Americans are idiots blinded by patriotism for the Ashkenazi regime of German Jewish WeinsteinburgermieZAtars.

Servants of Satan as the Free Masons also are and fronts for Zionism Iron Hermaphrodite Eagles of pollution and the utmost stupidity.

Let's see, that's Graham hancock forums, Above Top Secret, Book of Thoth, Unexplained Mysteries, David Icke is being polite, and Cassiopeia forums and now History Channel forums, oh, and the one in multiSpain, too powerful for them to comprehend.

Many forums are controlled by Zionists and Free Masons for the ZMO. Where disinfo agents and liars who don't even realize how stupid they look, or they do, just blatantly deny what they cannot deny at all! Like 911 for example, elevating their cause.

And more of their heads for the chopping blocks.

Then to the Pit of The Calling in Kenya.

See how scared they are?

Mainstream news is just wonderful, isn't it?

Hitler was an Ashkenazi Zionist Rothchild and Rotten Hamburgers with spoiled wine, puppet of Obama speeches.

Ooohhh, ban me!

Please Do!

It just kills your credibility aside of what neat's dung we already smell from your media's stench of putrid circumcised moles of slime.

Your time is at hand.

What are you going to do? Nuke everyone and plant gold coins to survive? Surely ye will die, for wheat does not grow from gold.

Who will grow it for you?

They cannot feed their families with gold coins. Only an idiot would accept a gold coin.

By the time it was was safe to come back outside from your Denver airport of circumcised asshoppers of Eliza, you would have already died.

Besides, since you know your master fell, and God,Ja Mn, my Papa is coming for you.

Good for One Free Ride; Today only!

Get your tickets for the Pit of the Calling in Kenya! 99% OFF SALE price.

IT's a bargain you just have to get! Don't Delay!

Do it now...call the number on your screen! 1-800-BULL-CHIT, that's 1-800-....

And now here's Lady Gaga for some moooore soooooul vooooodoooo for youooo.

Calvin kleinstein jeans, re furbished, only 569 bucks! What a steal! Limited Quantities only!

Hey, pay that sportstar that can't even get a goal or shoots wide all the time, 25 million bucks so we can raise your ticket prices to watch what should be free anyway!

Just like our Educations and HealthCare.

But no, they close the doors on you just like they did in Egypt.

So they think.

Hitler was an Ashkenazi Zionist Rothchild and Rotten Hamburgers with spoiled wine, puppet of Obama speeches.

See, Zionist Masonic Oligarchists, don't have any money. They don't need it, just a signature on a clever contract 4orm.
It's all their money anyway. Just like the Federal Reserve.

And all the worlds presidents, kings, queens, popes, bishops, rabbis, etc, are complete and stupid idiots with no balls like most people of nations to put these vermin in their places!

All Cowards. Just like The American People who are blinded by thier Patriotism and 13 founding Phaters of Phanes Luciphers Zionist henchmen of ZA and the Rotten Burger MeiZters.

Nary a one has stepped forward and told you that The Truth! Not the Pope, not anyone! Period.

But I Have.

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/
aejor_mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
sillyhumans
Banned

Did you forget to take your medication today ?
sillyhumans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:17 PM   #3
batou
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aejor_mn View Post
History Channel forums deteted every 3 or 4 threads I started about Hitler and the Rothchilds and Ashkenazi zionism.
There ya go.
batou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:17 PM   #4
firepoet
Banned

Interesting post aejor_mn, but there is a thread about this subject.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131434
firepoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #5
tinyint
Inactive

While I understand your anger and rant, I don't understand that you state this thing as a fact.

The problem to me with this is, how can you proof the claim?

Its difficult if not impossible to proof.

I am aware, about the Schicklgruber-Rothschild connection in Vienna. However, there are even more of such claims.
Still the trouble, how to proof?

I find it perfectly possible, but there are facts contradicting all a bit.
Anyway, as usual I think, Hitler was not so important as certain groups want to portray him and serves the purpose of distraction.

There was a similar thread recently:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131434
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:48 PM   #6
primordialman
Banned

Err i thought hitler was nominally a catholic just like rattzinger or should i say Pope benedict and one thing both seem to have had in common was that both spent alot of time in bavaria the most catholic part of germany!
primordialman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:50 PM   #7
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyhumans View Post
Did you forget to take your medication today ?
You really are a piece of work aren't you?
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:09 PM   #8
ninny
Banned

i dont know how much bannning is going on here in the forums. but its too big to overlook this all. but i have no problems with ashkenazi adolf :-)

you shouldnt use forums where its known that it will be deleted. i think you should use the forums where you know the discussion stays alive and will not killed by egotrips from whomever...

whats the thing with the rotten hamburgers?
ninny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:09 AM   #9
aejor_mn

sillyhumans;

No, I forgot to medicate you today. Sorry, kinda busy.

batou;
The proof is in the pudding, and we do have a nice list of cointel pro forums growing.

Firepoet,
Did I lie?

tinyint;
The proof is in the pudding. Tea and Crumpets anyone?
Of course hitler wasn't important, neither is Obama.
Same game, different name.

I don't think you need proof.

primordial man,
Hitler a Catholic like Pope Ratt Zinger? Get Serious! Even Ratt Zinger isn't a Catholic. Pawns of Poor Pets! That has to be, one of the evilest looking popes for the RatZ.
They're disguised in all religions pal, fake names, fake faces, fake resumes, fake cash, etc.
Well of course Bavaria is important to them, just like SwitZerland or the RheinenStein and AutoBaalhn.

rodin,
No, a Master Piece. A CraftsMan. A Master Serpent. Not by choice don't forget!
Just AM as JA MN is also I AM.

ninny,
By their denials Shall We Come to Know Them!
Sleepy head!

Rotten hamburgers? Let's see, Ratt Zingers, Bloomin Shteins, Bilderburgers, Einsteins, Wiesenteins, SilverSteins, GoldSteins, hey it must be Oktober Phestus!
Un,World Bank, Federal Reserve, IMF, Black Stone, Rocks, Children, Philosteins, etc, etc.

Rotten Hamburgers of A BraZened Leg of Ham o AbraHam!

Germs amongst men with the Zeal of ZAion.

Anything else you need to know ninny?

Thanks, here some more seldom understood wisdom for you.

RockGate
Member # 429
posted 09-01-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:
Riven, off your meds lately?
--------------------
We are a part of everything that is beneath us, above us, and around us. Our past is our present, our present is our future, and our future is seven generations past and present.
-- Haudenosaunee teaching
Thanks for the negative feedback rockgate. Guess that's what long time acquiantences are for? And what's a Rock Gate? Where the Black Crows enter and exit through the Wall of The Crow of Biotches and Ob Harlots in Egypt? For 72 Sins?

7 generations, past and present? Is that all? I thought they were smarter than that!

I have millions of generations past and present waiting for my seat.
Care for some Meds? Drink them with Cola for a quick buzz of Zaion.

posted by neptune3263;
Member # 49246
posted 09-01-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:
Riven, you are exactly correct!All you have said is true, and well that is just the way it is.
Oh and dont forget most towns have free masons.
Hey new guy or girl that just joined Atlantis Rising forums

Perhaps, you should read the post prior about Joseph and The Septuagint.
One of many factuals. Not just the last lines like a wagon burner.

Freemasons? Everybody has friends or connections. Do you think I don't have freemason friends? Or the fact my ex-girlfriend, also obstructed by my Law of Five, belonged to a long lineage of Scottish Freemasons and her mother was also a Jobes daughter?

Would you like to read the letters of Contemption?
Mafia, Hells Angels, IP, Jewish, Rastas, all friends have I.

And the rest of the World that's slowly waking up to reality.

For I, as stated do not reject their level of wisdom as 33, just that I am 11 degrees higher than they are, and I support the Truth over a Lie, unlike them for IT. Or is that Ba-Phom-IT, the changing of the Bad Spirit for Psonthomph AneK, the Good Spirit?
Hmm, let's see, Ankh means life, but it's also the symbol in Linear A, for the last letter of Z or Za the Fallen Son, thus the end of life, or the Ba or Bad Spirit. While Ka is simply Spirit. Thus the kHaKaH of yah's, were dual spirits of Ba-Phom-IT. For the word "IT" is the Egyptian name for Phater (Father)...See or Zee?

After All it was Free Will and They have intervened many, many times to deceive me, haven't you now?
That's why, I am both Good and Bad and cannot be destroyed this time around. Did you think God couldn't outsmart you?
All with the tip of his finger upon my right shoulder! The rest is real History, this time around.

Yea, I know, Truth doesn't sell very well for your newspapers, tv's and magazines, does it? But your Intel lines, sure do, don't they?

Why? Becauses the 10 was altared to 11, where it was meant to be a change of Good, but rather a change of Evil occurred, for our intervention of 6482.bC.
For 1234 was good, then 5 changed everything from White to Black. Then 10, the next change was supposed to be a Good change, for their turn of the Light. As Fire came after see or Zee?

Or do you forget the teachings of the 44? We know why 11 is Evil obviously, and why I by coincidence and God's Purpose of Unknown Wisdom, even by Me, am above the 11 of 33 to make 44.

When God called upon me for he so loved my works of Tribes of Atlantis and our Truts of Contention!

That day of Dec 2005 and thru to January 2006. When I was in the year of 44 - 45.
Perhaps, maybe, I am actually the 45 and one more degree or 12 merited? For 1 + 2 = 3 as I am also the 3 born of the 5.

Trust me when I say, that 5 governs my life, just as it also did for the 3 and the 8 by the 5.

Girlfriends, friends, jobs, troubles, good times, homes, all the same, constantly changing for me.
That's why I am also The Argo Wind or White Dragon, if your intelligent to figure that out.

So as the 44 or 11th advanced degree over 33, I was overtop their Evil's of 11.
Then 12, conquered Evil and their 7 light year in size Zathanel Hatuptah, the Black Horus of Kenya and Egypt.

From the Richat Structure, where they first hooked up with the Mandean Nyama Dogons who went to Egypt also, through Kenya and the Mole in The Hole at Dodona, Tansania, near to the Garden of Avila. So the serpentine wizard could create a great deception of the Evils of Khain against God's Second Creation here.

No Meds required, thank you, just 7 long and the most complicated years of research and discovering the Truth about my Bloodlines to Atlantis, our Old Middle Earth.

Tho you and many deny for the ZMO or just plain Ignorance.

For To Know Is Immortal!
Spirence Above All!
Lux of Ipse!

And then, there is All the Miracles revealed, including your Garden, Carina, Atlantis, The Pyramids, God's Son, The Fire Temple and the Pharaohs of The Exodus and who Joseph was for the Shepherd clever dream riddler, to become recognized in His elderly years as Philitis The Shepherd. And we know His Story as foretold by me 4 years ago!

A Prophecy that came true and testified by the Palermo Stone, just as JASA our Son, The Bright Star, The 3 Wise Men and The Temple of Fire and The Christian Cross of JA MN, are permanently, embedded upon.......The Stone of Time 5500 years ago!

No one can deny, just as they cannot deny Plato or Solon or the facts of what happened to the Greeks to become Hellanized by Zeus and Hera of the Phoenicians who stole their Myths as well as everything else. For that is their nature of Barbarians of Bloodlust for Satan!

Oh, but they shudder at the miracles seen and witnessed!

What will happen to Us?

Well, you all ready know your endings? The Pit of The Calling ....Lest Ya Elo weh forget!

And you know that it's written that your Phater The Devil will Phall....

.....................And Haset...........................

For Kenya, neither can you deny your Origins oh Phalsiphiers of Philodimensia!

For Me, what matters but to be freed unto my Papa, for flesh is of pain as is your SoZAIeties of Corruption and TerriZA.

If you followed our True God Creator Papa JAO MN, you could of had it ALL!
For that thing never could keep a promise, could IT, for Phater of the Egyptians of PootaHs and OB Harlot Poontangs!

Neither could their families of Khain and Abel, that never rang!

Up JinXie.......or Down JinXie.? Brrrrrrrrrrrr........

The End Product Is People's Dedication of Love and Compassion for one Another!

No one ever loved Jewelleries, Gold Coins, Diamonds, Platinum, Titanium, Copper or even Orichalcum of our Atlantean Ancestors...

Those things fade, and only Vanity of Yahoweh, preservet tem.
For Satan's Golden Hair as a boy child of Mica Hell The Fire Stone of Putah's and Pharaohs and Phoenicians, and Phrygians and Philistines........and.....

Grey Neat's Dung Poopies of Yahoweh, the Lord of Mischief and TeriZA's.

Just as Jesus himself said for your denials of His Papa....AMEN!

Still preserved by Our Wisdoms and Communicating with God in favor of Goodness!

For you know who's the BOZZ right?

First Came The Light Then The Fire.

Common sense see? Not Common Cleverness of Deceptions For Your Free Will!

Preserve Your Histories.

As I have Proven!

Hey Joe, our buddy we seated over at the big oil corporation for our musical chairs, isn't pharing to well! What should we do?

Ah, just get another broad to cry rape, that usually works, and we'll take care of the rest in our black crows attire of wilted ire.

The Money should be okay then Joe. Hey Joe, you want to take over a big pharma or internet business? Ok, let me fix up a resume for you....then we'll PULL IT like we did the Twin Towers of Einsteins.

That was a good one, eh Joe?

What's that? Ah, don't worry, their heads are still messed up!
We make sure of that, don't we Joe?

How's our President doing? Isn't he great!

Ok Atalante, I'll give you credit for your ignorance.
Your concept compares to the Ogygian record of Aficanus, and furthermore, even pushes the flood ahead beyond what the Masor-Heretics date to 2350.bC.

Good Luck or Good Design?

You're going to deny the Stanford report of 3000.bC, the Septuagint, The Chaldean the Samaritan for the Masoretic?

Oh great engineer of numbers?

Sure, Chronicles and Numbers was a great design, wasn't it?
Just like Genesis, Exodus and Moses brand shiny, golden new kanub tales of 4 tails!
For they put the Ox before the Mel-Kart! Golden Honey of Bee-el-zabub.

I pity you, dear friend of design.

docyabut;

At least your thinking! Sure, makes sense with all the subjugations going around for Pharaonecian town!

Good way to cover up mass murders, by a Critias story! You do know what Critias means in Latin don't you?

Give them a flood story, blame God and proclaim God as our own so they'll feel sorry for us, even tho, we killed his son in cold blood of our stained hands of khaka pharaohs!

Then, we'll command them to kill, as they still do today!
Just turn on the Tele Evils of Zion!

CSI, Family Guy, Dexter, The Simpsons, Murder, death, rape, kill, suicide, etc, etc all planted into their teeny tiny little minds from Birth, and in your Parents and Friends minds!
Pre-meditated Corruption of Gross Indecency!!

They still don't know why they act or do the way they do!

Darn tootin, many parents are quite upset and dismayed!
While teenagers are , well, Gaga!

I'm Your Hooker for the letter H.
Brought to you by ZeZAme Ztreet!

Aaah, but they sure laugh don't they? If they knew their truths, they would cry!

Har de har har, yuck yuck! Yee Haw! Ya'll Phollow?
Know What I mean boy?

Get with the Program.

Blue Pill or Red Pill?

ZMO?
Now of course, you'll choose the Red Pill, wouldn't you?
Don't worry, you don't have to! It's Allready Chosen For You!

But Blood is Blue like our Sky of JA MN!

HuckleBerry Finn!

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Old 02-09-2010, 08:24 AM   #10
d9d9d9

Quote:
I just got banned from History Channel forums for telling the truth ...
so they sent you here instead? Well thank you history channel
d9d9d9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:11 PM   #11
curtisrascist
Banned

Poster !!!!!!!!!!.

Keep up the good work son.

I too keep getting banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
curtisrascist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:17 PM   #12
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
tinyint;
The proof is in the pudding. Tea and Crumpets anyone?
Of course hitler wasn't important, neither is Obama.
Same game, different name.
Can you send me the pudding please?

I just pointed out, that its almost impossible to proof, you know the sad story.

I didn't want to pick at you.

Last edited by tinyint; 02-09-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:40 AM   #13
aejor_mn

d9d9d9-p6p6p6 of Phanes;

I joined David Icke long before History Heretics Channel. At least here you have a chance to express yourself, unlike some Bi-Azzed BuZZards like Graham hankook and all the others.

I see your still asleep upstairs. Pleasant dreamZ.

curtisrascist;
Thank you, it's nice to feel appreciated, in the least of expectations. There's no reason for a person to get banned for discussing an objective of ignorance. See, they deny ignorance, while I totally accept it! For from ignorance we learn. Just like getting banned at grahamburgerZ hand job kooks of fuzzy assed hermaphrodites, for talking about my Atlantean machine!

While their Orion theory, is even more ridiculous for their ahayuasca drug induced minds of satanist rituals with shame on you mans.!

tinyint.

You're really starting to reflect your avatar! Sitting there pretending to be dumb. Maybe tinyAnt, would better suit your intelligence!
Did that hurt your feelings? Good! Sometimes bad things happen for the better!

Now how do you suppose you're going to prove it? Take it to their corrupted court systems? Hire a schiester? Lawyer = Lame Ways of Errors.
No, teach it as I do!
Why do you think I haven't written a book?

The book writes itself.

And he asks for proof!
Look no look, speak no speak, see no see, hear no hear, feel no feel.

See or Zee?

What'll it be?

Isn't there enough proof, evidence and people's voices crying out here and there to convince you?
Was not 100 million deaths for World War II enough? Now add all the others.

Depends what side of the fence you are on, right?
By their denials, you shall come to know them!

By the way, the Palermo Stone is Solid Proof.

And Everything else I revealed.

No, tinyint, you are not picking at me, but rather yourself.

Proof? I'm sick of idiots crying for proof and denying what is proof! No matter how many answers you provide for them, like Above Top Secret forums and their employees for example, they will deny every single letter, apostraphe and periods of your sentence! With just plain stupid and ignorant responses of asshoppers and wagon burners!

Let them cry for proof, for what you believe is all that matter right? Just like your sitting there reading my response to you on your chair in front of your goober tube!

Or are you?

Did you just dream all this? Or is it real? Can you feel your skin or heartbeat? Do your eyes move by themselves?

Prove it.

Hitler was an Ashkenazi Rothchild bloodline and puppet.

Just like you.

Doesn't the recent DNA results provide that evidence in part?
Or what about the little maid of Venisian Vealed Cutlets?

Osama running free should be enough for your tiny int id 10 T.

Old 03-09-2010, 07:00 AM   #14
anyuser

Without reading this whole thread I can only say I have been banned permanently from many places for posting factual information that they didn't want people to see or perhapse they didn't know the facts themselves. Even if the case is that they didn't know the facts themselves, I sourced all my information with links relating to everything and still got permanently banned from countless places. I have written back detesting the ban on many places and some have removed it but from others, they never written back & even some told me "we don't want you here. There was also one who I stated all their rules and regulations and proved that I wasn't breaking any rules and I also stated how their "third party advertisers" had spammed me even though I opted out of receiving mails from them and at that point they ceased contact with me. They didn't respond until I spoke up of a complaint of how a site stold my $35 that they owed me for making them money (ads) then suspended my account and refused to answer emails. Anyway, I spoke bad about them on another site which they watch and after 3-4 mails proving them that I didn't violate tos, they never responded back. I won't recommend them to anyone and I have also quit supporting sites that ban facts because their mods are full of shit and they don't know the truth if it hit them in the face as all my stuff was cited. I do however read the sites as one member seems to post good stuff as he has nothing else to do he said but to post to occupy time (some retired guy). Anyways, if he ever stopped posting (he has been harassed, etc) the site is basically worthless (all because the mods are kkk nazis) and think they know it all when they are really fkin stupid (as I have proved many times to them only to get my post deleted and never responded to other than "warning then suspended account for making the mods look stupid"). Anyways, often time those that are in control know less of whats going on then those that are not in control. One day the world will change and it will be right. maybe after 2012??
anyuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:30 AM   #15
aejor_mn

After 4 or 5 topics about hitler being removed, even when I just posted the newslink for the DNA test, they still never gave me an answer why in History Channel.

We Know Why. Don't Ladies and Gentlemen? Lions and Tigers?

Or maybe 5 Trillion Years.

Paulo Riven Youtube Pentatalion Series of Mysterean.

Old 03-09-2010, 08:07 AM   #16
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
tinyint.

You're really starting to reflect your avatar! Sitting there pretending to be dumb. Maybe tinyAnt, would better suit your intelligence!
Did that hurt your feelings? Good! Sometimes bad things happen for the better!

Now how do you suppose you're going to prove it? Take it to their corrupted court systems? Hire a schiester? Lawyer = Lame Ways of Errors.
No, teach it as I do!
Why do you think I haven't written a book?

The book writes itself.

And he asks for proof!
Look no look, speak no speak, see no see, hear no hear, feel no feel.

See or Zee?

What'll it be?

Isn't there enough proof, evidence and people's voices crying out here and there to convince you?
Was not 100 million deaths for World War II enough? Now add all the others.

Depends what side of the fence you are on, right?
By their denials, you shall come to know them!

By the way, the Palermo Stone is Solid Proof.

And Everything else I revealed.

No, tinyint, you are not picking at me, but rather yourself.

Proof? I'm sick of idiots crying for proof and denying what is proof! No matter how many answers you provide for them, like Above Top Secret forums and their employees for example, they will deny every single letter, apostraphe and periods of your sentence! With just plain stupid and ignorant responses of asshoppers and wagon burners!

Let them cry for proof, for what you believe is all that matter right? Just like your sitting there reading my response to you on your chair in front of your goober tube!

Or are you?

Did you just dream all this? Or is it real? Can you feel your skin or heartbeat? Do your eyes move by themselves?

Prove it.

Hitler was an Ashkenazi Rothchild bloodline and puppet.

Just like you.

Doesn't the recent DNA results provide that evidence in part?
Or what about the little maid of Venisian Vealed Cutlets?

Osama running free should be enough for your tiny int id 10 T.
Took a shill pill?
No wonder they banned you, not because of claiming something, but because of silly rants.

I asked if you can provide any evidence and not if you think I am an ashkenazi jew.

This was poor, and you still have not answered my question besides accusations and assumptions. Your perspective seems a bit uhm subjective to me.

I don't really get anyway why you are ranting about the hoaxing whores. Its crystal clear to me they will ban you for inconvenient theories.

You are a religious fanatic as well sir. There must be a hatchery somewhere near.

Last edited by tinyint; 03-09-2010 at 08:10 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:27 AM   #17
aejor_mn

Oh I see or do you Zee tiny introvert.

So the recent news about Hitler's DNA results wasn't enough evidence for you aside of everything else or 100's of million of people being brutally slaughtered?

Perhaps their families and yours should be brutally slaughtered and denied as you do or they do?

Let's Do it to others as they do unto you right?

And just who are those others?

Their leaders and puppets.

Go ahead Tiny int, explain your view on Hitler, this is going to be interesting.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:20 AM   #18
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Oh I see or do you Zee tiny introvert.

So the recent news about Hitler's DNA results wasn't enough evidence for you aside of everything else or 100's of million of people being brutally slaughtered?

Perhaps their families and yours should be brutally slaughtered and denied as you do or they do?

Let's Do it to others as they do unto you right?

And just who are those others?

Their leaders and puppets.

Go ahead Tiny int, explain your view on Hitler, this is going to be interesting.
I have done that. It requires the secret of using the search function.
DNA proof from the brits? Cmon... its worth nothing.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:20 AM   #19
mikey mikey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d9d9d9 View Post
so they sent you here instead? Well thank you history channel
lmao:d
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:32 AM   #20
aejor_mn

Your all chickenshits, your all cowards.

Your afraid to stand up to a bunch of old PHarts sitting around a table with money for their power.!!!

But is money actually power?

Or is muscle?

Chickenshits!

OOOhhhh, don't fight them, don't rebel, That's what they want you to do, Chaos out of Order!

Fuck that, kick their asses, and think smart!

It's not the people or nations or any races!

It's the leaders and teachers of their PHiliosopies!

Kick Ass!

Fuck them!

Last edited by aejor_mn; 06-09-2010 at 09:33 AM.