Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 28-08-2010, 07:39 PM   #1
winterrains

Exclamation Lds mormon church is not controlled by illuminati

MYRON C. FAGAN TESTIFIES THAT THE MORMON CHURCH IS THE ONLY CHURCH THAT IS FREE FROM ''ANY JUDAS INFILTRATION!!'' see the VIDEO here:
And he said that churches that belonged to the national council of churches are controlled by illuminatis. The church of Jesus Christ of latterday-saints or mormon church is NOT A PART OF THE SAID COUNCIL. I REPEAT, THE MORMON CHURCH IS NOT A CULT. IT IS THE ONE AND TRUE CHURCH THAT YOU MUST TRUST IF YOU WANT TO BE SAVED FROM THE ILLUMINATIS.

Both J. Reuben Clark Jr. (in 1949) and Ezra Taft Benson (in 1969) warned us of "wolves in sheep's clothing" among us. The Church may not have been infiltrated to the degree that some other churches have been, but there are still tares among the wheat in our local congregations -- and the Brethren have advised us to be careful of them.

The book of mormon is a genuine book that contains the word of God. It has prophecies and revelations that proves that the extraterrestrial and illuminati realm does exist. It was written in the book that there are many false religions and not all religions are of GOD. It has testified of the CHURCH OF THE DEVIL and the QUEEN OF HARLOTS who sat in many waters. It has also testified of the wrong abominations that the other churches are making to blind the hearts of mankind. It has so many revelations that everyone should discover. Do not believe the people who says that mormonism is an occult. It is a holy church who holds the truth. Joseph Smith is a member of freemasonry but he was not an active member.

If you were more knowledgeable then you would remember that the lower Masons are not part of the iluminatti and that only the 33rd degree Masons are part of it. It was around the time of his death when it came to America and the Illuminati may have had a hand in his murder. The lower Masons are good and decent people they need to cast out the corrupt who sit over them.

The book of Mormon exposes this secret organization & latter-day prophets instruct all who will listen on how to escape their influence and dominion.

The rituals that are made in the temple are not demonic. It is kept secret because it is sacred and only the worthy beings are allowed to enter the temple. I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints and I truly testify that the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints is the true church. Joseph Smith did not created the church. He only restored it and he was commanded by the lord and God the Father to establish the true church. Joseph Smith did not establish the church on his own. He prayed to God when he was in doubt of all the existing religions before. He knew and felt that the churches where he used to attend were preaching false doctrine and false interpretations of the passages in the bible. That's when he went to the woods and prayed, and asked if which of the church should he join. God and jesus christ appeared to him saying that he must not join any of them for they are all false churches. He was instructed by an angel on where he could find the book of mormon.

This is a video about the first vision of Joseph Smith:

If you would wonder how the members of the LDS church became members? They did not become members because they just believed that the book of mormon is true. Before they become members, they are ASKED to pray and ask God if the book of mormon is true. Many members have testified that when they prayed and ask God if the book of mormon is true, they cried, because they were touched in their hearts and testified that the book of mormon is true. If you will ask in faith, then God will surely answer your prayers.

I hereby declare unto all of you, that the LDS/mormon religion is not satanic. It is the most genuine of all and the only one true church of Jesus Christ that has been restored. It is the same church of Jesus Christ, only restored by Joseph Smith with the blessing of God of course. In my whole life in LDS church, I was never taught of demonic rituals and evil combinations. I was taught to have faith always and be strong. To endure despite all the trials and also to have my faith strengthened and also they taught me that through christ our savior and through our faith with God the father and his Son Jesus Christ, we will have immunity against the evil, and if we continue to endure, we will not only be protected but we will also be saved in the last days. I was deeply taught to love my family and the people around me. I was taught not to steal or take advantage of anything that may hurt other people. I was taught to be obedient to my parents and to not participate in any evil organizations and any activities that involves abominations and evil acts. I was taught to not partake of anything that will be harmful for my health. I was taught to choose media wisely and watch,listen,read materials that are not evil,sexual,vulgar,violent and any other things that promotes corruption. I was taught to pray always to God and establish a good relationship with God and Jesus Christ through prayers and obedience to his commandments. I was taught to pray to God and Jesus Christ with all my heart and not just by uttering memorized prayers. I was taught that when praying it should come from the heart and should be just like conversing to a good father and not by uttering memorized prayers. I was taught that Jesus Christ and Heavenly father loves me and you. I was taught to spread kindness and love to those all around me. I was taught to develop my talents and be contented with who I am despite of what race I have, what body I have etc. I was also taught that even if I am not as hot as paris hilton, I and all of us are someone special because we are all creations, daughters and sons of God. I was taught to keep myself sexually pure and save it to the person that I will marry. I was taught that marriage is sacred and adultery is not good. Polygamy is not accepted in church. I was taught to strengthen bonds in the family and love one another. I was taught that good parenting is very important. I was taught that money should not be the first priority in life. I was taught to be simple and modest and to not indulge in materialistic and buying unnecessary things. I was taught to be humble always. I was taught that if ever I become lucky and earn more money than the others, that I should share to the needy and that I should not be greedy. I was taught that we don't need to be rich and influential to be completely happy. I was taught that I should not worship idols or any graven image for that is an abomination for God. I was taught to become a good citizen and be a good peacemaker.

If you want to be saved from the illuminati agenda, you might want to start talking to an LDS missionary.

HERE IS ANOTHER ANSWERS FOR THE WRONG SPECULATIONS AGAINST THE LDS CHURCH. It was taken from answers.com and it was answered by
Mormonism and LDS Movement:

Does the Illuminati control the Mormon Church?

SPECULATION:
You mean the Illuminae? Some people say so. Some people say the Church uses Pagan rituals. Joseph Smith was good friends with Aleister Crowley (Master Satanist of the 20th Century). Have you ever seen the Mormon entrance to the Salt Lake City, Utah, Temple? There is the "all-seeing eye" above it (a Freemason symbol). The god of freemasonry is Lucifer. In the satanic bible, "Mormo" is the god of the living dead. The followers of Mormo are called Mormons. The word Mormon means "Gates of Hell" in Chinese. Make your own decision.

ANSWER:
Some problems I see with the above answer: Joseph Smith was gunned down in 1844 and Aleister Crowley was born in 1875. That pretty much disproves any real friendship between Crowley and Smith.

ANSWERS:
Mormo (Greek) and Mormon are false cognates, that is, they are two words that sound alike, but have no historic relationship. Mormon is from Hebrew (or possibly Egyptian). Mormo is Greek for hideous she-beast. If you shop through the thousands of languages spoken nowadays and anciently in the world, you will more than likely find a dozen other foreign words that sound like 'Mormon.' Chinese itself is a tonal language and the word 'Mormon' is not tonal. Of course, if you're disposed to accept a conspiracy between the LDS and the Illuminati, this is only one of many "proofs."

Mormons, or Latter-Day Saints, who actually know what the Illuminati are, would staunchly disagree with the notion that the Illuminati control the Mormon Church. Of course, the question of Illuminati control implies a secretive, subversive influence as part of the greater mission that conspiracy theorists attribute to the Illuminati. The answer to the question, then, 'Does the Illuminati control the Mormon Church?" is likely to reflect the beliefs and prejudices of the answerer rather than give the asker any conclusive evidence.

Latter-Day Saints believe the Book of Mormon is named after the compiler and author and the term 'Mormon' was applied to Latter-Day Saints by outsiders and only adopted by Mormons themselves the same way "Yankee" now means a US Citizen. The term 'Christian' as reported in the New Testament was also applied originally by outsiders and subsequently adopted by followers of Jesus Christ.

Illuminati is the commonly used term. Illuminae is not a proper Latin word. The most widely noted group of Illuminati are the Bavarian Illuminati whose creation is often attributed to Adam Weishaupt. The Illuminati themselves are described as secretive, power-hungry, and subversive with an agenda to establish the New World Order. Many conspiracy theorists associate the Illuminati with present-day groups such as the Bilderbergers, the CFR, the committee of 300, and many more organizations.

Historically, Mormons have "kept to themselves" and practicing Mormons often give such devoted service to their church that would be the envy of other organized religions. Although Utah is much less isolated today thanks to modern communications, Latter-Day Saints are still susceptible to being viewed as cliquish and far out of the mainstream of American culture. Such estrangement is not new to unusual religious groups. Jews, Mennonites, Copts, gypsies, and many others in world history have suffered a similar fate, with outsider treatment ranging from bemusement to genocide. The doctrinally unusual theology of the LDS Church, the former practice of polygamy, and the large concentration of Latter-Day Saints in Utah also encourage many outsiders to view the LDS Church with suspicion.

Latter-Day Saints hold their temple ceremonies very sacred and observant Latter-Day Saints do not disclose the rites outside of the temple, even to other Latter-Day Saints. The US Government distrusted this secrecy during the formative years of the State of Utah and the ceremonies as a consequence are on publicly accessible, Congressional Records. Mormons themselves hold their temple practices as sacred, not secret. Their unwillingness to share their most sacred practices is at the heart of the mistrust of conspiracy theorists and is likely to be so into the foreseeable future. The presence of strange symbols on the Salt Lake Temple, including an eye peeking from the clouds, is often cited as proof of a hidden agenda.

Interestingly enough, the Book of Mormon expressly condemns and repeatedly disapproves of secret conspiracies which the book calls 'secret combinations.' A speculative relationship between the Mormon Church (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) and any true, Illuminati Group would therefore be fundamentally incompatible with the teachings of the Book of Mormon which Latter-Day Saints regard as scripture.

So, to answer the question, "Does the Illuminati control the Mormon Church?," you'll have to come to your own conclusion.

third answer:
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (commonly called the "Mormon" church, and no, we are not controlled by Illuminati, unless Illuminati wrote the Bible. We strive to live the teachings of the Bible and trace all of our beliefs and practices to it (the King James Version, not our own translation). Our ultimate and final source of knowledge is God and the Bible. If we were secretly being run by Illuminati or Freemasons, would we openly put their symbols on the exterior of some of our most prominent buildings? No! While the symbols may or may not be used to represent the same things, they are not meant to show any association with these groups. The above answer is correct in saying that the Book of Mormon repeatedly condemns secret conspiracies. For a long period of time, Mormons were forbidden from joining any fraternal orders for this purpose.
Also, in response to the first answer, the entrance to the Salt Lake Temple is a clear glass door. The doors on the front of the building are a facade and do not actually open. These fake doors on the front of the building do NOT have the all-seeing eye above them, they have an inverted star above them. An inverted star represents answers to prayers pointing down to us from heaven. The decorations on the door and handle are beehives, symbolizing industry and unity.
Mormonism and LDS Movement

members of other religions has murdered many of our members before, just for the reason that we claim that the LDS church is the true church of Jesus Christ. Why would they kill our members, prophets, missionaries? maybe they're just afraid that more people will find its way to the true church of Jesus Christ.
winterrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
dawnbreak
Banned

[QUOTE=winterrains;1059190423]MYRON C. FAGAN TESTIFIES THAT THE MORMON CHURCH IS THE ONLY CHURCH THAT IS FREE FROM ''ANY JUDAS INFILTRATION!!'' see the VIDEO here:

Complete and utter bullcrap

the church of the latter day saints AKA Mormons are as mental as the rest of the man-made religions. Dangerous, divisive and corrupt!!!!!!! they all are

I'm gonna go out on a limb here .......and guess something about you..............

I'm sensing something...............I'm sensing your're a Mormon

Now eff off and leave us heathens in peace to sort out the 'one unholy timeless mess' you religious dudes have done to humanity

Peace xx

Last edited by dawnbreak; 28-08-2010 at 07:50 PM.
dawnbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 07:46 PM   #3
dantesrevival
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbreak View Post
Complete and utter bullcrap

the church of the latter day saints AKA Mormons are as mental as the rest of the man-made religions. Dangerous, divisive and corrupt!!!!!!! they all are :eek
bigtime, are they not related to the masons in some way? share rituals and dogma?
dantesrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 07:59 PM   #4
kappy0405

Myron Fagan is wrong, despite some of the good work he has done. Sadly, this makes me question his intention all together, because the lds connections are probably the most blatant of all religions.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
funnybones
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantesrevival View Post
bigtime, are they not related to the masons in some way? share rituals and dogma?
Yes. Joseph Smith was founder of the Mormons and was a freemason and another would be Charles Taze Russell founder of Jehovah witness.

Mormon origination believe in Polygamy and a few other things along with the Jehovah witness who thinks Jesus is Michale the archangel and hell doesn't exist and again a few other things.
funnybones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
verndewd

ex mormon here, this is bullcrap
Old 28-08-2010, 08:07 PM   #7
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
yes there are connections between the masons, illumanti, ptb, satanists (choose which 'evil' you resonate with you here )

Most religions do...............if you look at any of the religions closely you'll find all have a ritulistic ceromonies and pyramids of power. Manmade religion is destroying mankind

The mormons annoy me more than most as they wander about graveyards performing 'momon conversions' over the dead. That's just pure bad manners and rudeness. If a mormon dares do that over my grave I'll make sure I come back and haunt him

If the devil exists and has a following........I reckon Mormons would be part of it

that being said , I do know a few mormons and they are nice people.....but they are just ordinary folk, regular bottom level church goer's.........it's the one's with file and rank in ALL religions you need to worry about
Old 28-08-2010, 08:16 PM   #8
dantesrevival
Banned

Quote:

The mormons annoy me more than most as they wander about graveyards performing 'momon conversions' over the dead. That's just pure bad manners and rudeness. If a mormon dares do that over my grave I'll make sure I come back and haunt him
that's sick, I would beat them senseless if I caught them doing that to my loved ones.
Old 28-08-2010, 08:20 PM   #9
verndewd

Quote:
yes there are connections between the masons, illumanti, ptb, satanists (choose which 'evil' you resonate with you here )

Most religions do...............if you look at any of the religions closely you'll find all have a ritulistic ceromonies and pyramids of power. Manmade religion is destroying mankind

If the devil exists and has a following........I reckon Mormons would be part of it

that being said , I do know a few mormons and they are nice people.....but they are just ordinary folk, regular bottom level church goer's.........it's the one's with file and rank in ALL religions you need to worry about
they dont do that in graveyards. they have baptisms for the dead with live volunteers. been there done that. Some of the items in the temple are pagan jewish in origin like bal the cow or ox . Seen a baptism for the dead pool decorated with this, I think in the temple in salt lake. could have been the local temple.

IIRC the floors are also masonic style tile work.
Old 28-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #10
winterrains

Quote:

Even Jesus Christ himself performed rituals before. There is nothing wrong with rituals as long as such ritual is not demonic. The mormons do not make any satanic rituals. Jesus himself made rituals before but that does not make him a satanic figure. The baptism for the dead is for salvation. You cannot enter into the kingdom of God if you are not baptized in HIS name. It is written even in the bible. It is proxy baptism. The baptism is not for conversion, it is for salvation. The ritual is not man made. It has a bendition of God himself.
Old 28-08-2010, 08:34 PM   #11
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
that's sick, I would beat them senseless if I caught them doing that to my loved ones.

'Baptism of the Dead' ..........as the mormons refer to it , is indeed sick............or as I pharsed it rude and badmannered'

No-body should be baptised/christened/ducked whatever into a religion when they can't agree to that decision themselves ............... be them ickle little babies or dead in the ground.

The whole holy conversion without consent ........is EVIL

p.s apologies to the OP and any other religious people here........but I think you've been duped by *the bad force*

Last edited by dawnbreak; 28-08-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 28-08-2010, 08:34 PM   #12
winterrains

Quote:
If you were more knowledgeable then you would remember that the lower Masons are not part of the iluminatti and that only the 33rd degree Masons are part of it. It was around the time of his death when it came to America and the Illuminati may have had a hand in his murder. The lower Masons are good and decent people they need to cast out the corrupt who sit over them.
Old 28-08-2010, 08:38 PM   #13
winterrains

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterrains View Post
the belief and dogma of the LDS church is not related to the Masons. Masonry is pure disgusting. When they initiate members, they would slit a goat's throat and have its blood dranked by new members. I saw that on a freemason initiation ceremony in turkey. That's disgusting. When converts wish to be converted and if they are ready, they must first have faith in the lord jesus christ and make a covenant with the Lord, then they are baptized...and not made to drink goat's blood.
Old 28-08-2010, 08:41 PM   #14
winterrains

Quote:

'Baptism of the Dead' ..........as the mormons refer to it , is indeed sick............or as I pharsed it rude and bandmannered'

No-body should be baptised/christened/ducked whatever into a religion when they can't agree to that decision themselves ............... be them ickle little babies or dead in the ground.

p.s apologies to the OP and any other religious people here........but I think you've been duped by *the bad force*
How can you say that it has no consent? the baptism process is not as easy as what you think it is. We do not just baptize people like how you think we do it. Those who are baptized are those who are ready and willing and has given consent. I have a grandfather and for the years that I have spent in this world, he was never ready to get baptized. Some of my relatives were already baptized but some were really not ready.
Old 28-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #15
winterrains

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
Myron Fagan is wrong, despite some of the good work he has done. Sadly, this makes me question his intention all together, because the lds connections are probably the most blatant of all religions.
how can you say so?
Old 28-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #16
dantesrevival
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
the belief and dogma of the LDS church is not related to the Masons. Masonry is pure disgusting. When they initiate members, they would slit a goat's throat and have its blood dranked by new members. I saw that on a freemason initiation ceremony in turkey. That's disgusting. When converts wish to be converted and if they are ready, they must first have faith in the lord jesus christ and make a covenant with the Lord, then they are baptized...and not made to drink goat's blood.
So lower masons are OK then you say masonry is pure disgusting, you completely contradict yourself with these 2 post's, If you were more knowledgeable you wouldn't have!

Anyway all I said was that they are connected! I know some masons and they are not all evil.
Old 28-08-2010, 08:51 PM   #17
winterrains

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnybones View Post
Yes. Joseph Smith was founder of the Mormons and was a freemason and another would be Charles Taze Russell founder of Jehovah witness.

Mormon origination believe in Polygamy and a few other things along with the Jehovah witness who thinks Jesus is Michale the archangel and hell doesn't exist and again a few other things.
"In the same manner that Abraham took Hagar and Keturah; and Jacob took Rachel, Bilhah and Zilpah; by revelation—the saints of the Lord are always directed by revelation.
For the record, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints discontinued its practice of polygamy in 1890, and for 117 years Mormons have followed a monogamous lifestyle.
Old 28-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #18
deadhawk

Did you know that thier earliest leader (according to thier own Book) is called Moronii, it is his teachings they follow (Mormon being his son,and heir)
so they litteraly are- Moronic
deadhawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #19
winterrains

Quote:

'Baptism of the Dead' ..........as the mormons refer to it , is indeed sick............or as I pharsed it rude and bandmannered'

Jesus Christ taught that baptism is essential to the salvation of all who have lived on earth (see John 3:5). Many people, however, have died without being baptized. Others were baptized without proper authority. Because God is merciful, He has prepared a way for all people to receive the blessings of baptism. By performing proxy baptisms in behalf of those who have died, Church members offer these blessings to deceased ancestors. Individuals can then choose to accept or reject what has been done in their behalf.
Old 28-08-2010, 08:55 PM   #20
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
Even Jesus Christ himself performed rituals before. There is nothing wrong with rituals as long as such ritual is not demonic. The mormons do not make any satanic rituals. Jesus himself made rituals before but that does not make him a satanic figure. The baptism for the dead is for salvation. You cannot enter into the kingdom of God if you are not baptized in HIS name. It is written even in the bible. It is proxy baptism. The baptism is not for conversion, it is for salvation. The ritual is not man made. It has a bendition of God himself.
see.............all I want to say to you...........as a friend..............is get a grip and get real.........

Why, oh , why..............would you be so presumptious to 'Baptise' a dead person in the name of YOUR faith????????? (when their dead and can't tell you to piss off)

If the person wasn't a mormon when they died what gives you the right to 'baptise' them when they are dead.

Mind you, your faith the Mormons and Catholics hate each other and do things oppositely, so mormons baptise the dead and catholics baptise the newly born. Both of you idolize Jesus, him being the 'salvation' and all, but catholics celebrate his birth, whilst Mormons celebrate his death

Your faith and the catholic church should get together coz your the same but opposite (and opposites attract ) then you can wipe out the Jevoah Witness's, The Scientologists, The Hindu's, The Buddahists, The Jews, The Muslims, The Protestants and all other fringe religions which impeed on your beliefs ..............and then..............

THE DEVIL CAN RULE FOR ETERNITY

someone posted a line from ;the usual suspects' here recently which says' The biggest trick the devil played was convincing man he didn't exist'

I don't agree with that .........I'd go as far to say 'The biggest trick the devil ever played was convincing man he was God'

Last edited by dawnbreak; 28-08-2010 at 09:00 PM.