Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 28-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
heuer
Inactive

Default The Godfather

I love this film. I also love #2 and don't mind #3.

1 & 2 are without question the 2 best films ever made.

But I've always wondered, are there any Illuminati aspects of the film?

I could never find any. Other than the organised crime element and the violence.

Oh and this: http://data31.sevenload.com/slcom/gy...-Godfather.jpg
heuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 03:54 PM   #2
joe2005

http://putasparanoias.blogspot.com/
joe2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 07:14 PM   #3
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by heuer View Post
I love this film. I also love #2 and don't mind #3.

1 & 2 are without question the 2 best films ever made.

But I've always wondered, are there any Illuminati aspects of the film?

I could never find any. Other than the organised crime element and the violence.

Oh and this: http://data31.sevenload.com/slcom/gy...-Godfather.jpg
I agree completely that #1/2 are the best films ever. People usually don't like the 3rd installment. It obviously wasn't as good & had a bit of a different vibe, but I still thought it was one of the best movies out there.

There are indeed Illuminati links..

For one, the Mafia was said to be started by Giuseppe Mazzini, allegedly a friend of Albert Pike and Grandmaster of the Illuminati after Weishaupt's death. That much can't really be proven, but he was a Jacobian (loosely related to Bavarian Illuminati) & a member of the secretive Carbonari, which was a freemasonic organization connected with Karl Rothschild. They were the main precursor to the revolutionary movement in Italy, and it's said that they gave birth to the Mafia. It's also said that their activities and the revolution led to the Rothschilds 'taking over' the Vatican, though the power structure seems to have always existed in Rome; imo, it simply marked the inner core of the Roman power structure coming to the forefront. Indeed the Rothschilds became the Vatican bankers in short time. The Godfather 3 as you know presents connections between the Mafia and the Church. There are viable theories relating the Illuminati to the P2 scandal as well as the assassination of the Pope, which is presented in the film. Also, if you look at the logo for the Godfather Trilogy, it shows that "The Godfather" is pulled by strings as well, implying the hidden hand, the Illuminati.

So yeah, there's definitely some connection there. Look up some of the info above and you'll come across a ton of material branching out into different areas.

Last edited by kappy0405; 28-08-2010 at 07:17 PM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 05:27 AM   #4
heuer
Inactive

Thanks Kappy! That's amazing. I will look into it ASAP.

I recall reading Francis Ford Coppola had some connection also and he directed it.
heuer is offline   Reply With Quote