lucky884
Inactive

Default Who is Peter Farley?

I've just seen the latest DI headlines:

Monumental Bollocks: A Sharing

And a few people can't control the world? It's a piece of cake

David Icke: R.I.P.

by Peter Farley (with regret)

Who is Peter Farley and do you think it's possible for your soul to be 'evicted' while taking ayahuasca? (or any other drug?)
lucky884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 05:20 PM   #2
baron von lotsov

He is working for the Illuminati from what I have experienced of the person. He used to post on the old Icke forum but it was more like spam. It stood out as obvious disinfo, most of us figured it out at the time so Icke should be more wary, what with Maxwell, Credo Mutwa et al.
baron von lotsov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 05:53 PM   #3
lydia78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron von lotsov View Post
He is working for the Illuminati from what I have experienced of the person. He used to post on the old Icke forum but it was more like spam. It stood out as obvious disinfo, most of us figured it out at the time so Icke should be more wary, what with Maxwell, Credo Mutwa et al.
Sorry...Credo Mutwa, as in the Zulu shaman?
How is he disinfo baron?
lydia78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 06:06 PM   #4
lydia78
Banned

seriously, I would like to know!!!!
Does anyone know why Credo is 'disinfo'?
Old 30-10-2007, 06:16 PM   #5
devin

from July of this year till September I was talking regularly with Peter Farley. He was helping me connect with my guidance but at the time I was having a lot of trouble. Right now I am beginning to connect with them.

Disinfo agent or not, I learned a lot from Peter and his books. If he is a disinfo agent then I would say his job is to make you suspicious of EVERYONE... "suspicious" isn't really the right word... more like completely "distrustful" of every person in the present, future, and FAR off in the past except for Peter himself and his spiritual heirarchy that he is in communication with.

he claims that buddha was the 4th incarnation of Lucifer and Jesus was the fifth. Lucifer has incarnated on planet earth 6 times now and his 7th incarnation is coming up - that's according to Peter Farley's books that he wrote in 2003-4. Since then, if you read his message board, Lucifer has now been healed.

Now that I entertain the possibility of Jesus and Buddha being Lucifer, I am now suspicious of everyone. I have also become suspicious of Peter Farley as well (actually I always was). This state of mind was uncomfortable at first but I'm starting to really get the hang of it. It reminds me how alone and eerie I felt when I realized that the Christian God that I prayed to as a child most likely aint there.
devin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 06:26 PM   #6

Default ?

A bit under the weather ? wtf arent we all i mean at all times ,anyway bugs galore around in the extreme at the mo so im not focused fully mentaly , so you cant accuse me of being a extemefullymentalist .So this article is posted to show how people divide and conquer or to expose this peter farleys thinking is that right, because when i 1st read it i didnt get it .A couple of hash truffles last night didnt help either but maybe they got me now! So is he exposing the stupidity of the bloke or do we have as some might think a case of revealing the plot .because if thats the case then most well a large majority on here and in society are all walk ins .And if thats the case can you get shopping , house work and job type walk ins abit like temps ? part time multidimensional temping agency how may i help you

Last edited by 2013; 30-10-2007 at 06:29 PM.
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 06:35 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin View Post
from July of this year till September I was talking regularly with Peter Farley. He was helping me connect with my guidance but at the time I was having a lot of trouble. Right now I am beginning to connect with them.

Disinfo agent or not, I learned a lot from Peter and his books. If he is a disinfo agent then I would say his job is to make you suspicious of EVERYONE... "suspicious" isn't really the right word... more like completely "distrustful" of every person in the present, future, and FAR off in the past except for Peter himself and his spiritual heirarchy that he is in communication with.

he claims that buddha was the 4th incarnation of Lucifer and Jesus was the fifth. Lucifer has incarnated on planet earth 6 times now and his 7th incarnation is coming up - that's according to Peter Farley's books that he wrote in 2003-4. Since then, if you read his message board, Lucifer has now been healed.

Now that I entertain the possibility of Jesus and Buddha being Lucifer, I am now suspicious of everyone. I have also become suspicious of Peter Farley as well (actually I always was). This state of mind was uncomfortable at first but I'm starting to really get the hang of it. It reminds me how alone and eerie I felt when I realized that the Christian God that I prayed to as a child most likely aint there.
Im gonna have to read a bit more on this maybe , cause i thought buddah and jesus where supposed to be the good guys , not mentioning the belief systems run in their names .Also lucifer is now healed what was the buddah jesus bit about then his ego? and he is now healed does that mean he wont be giving a buddist and jesus type message of peace should he want to enter on the world stage ?and if so will he say or do the opposite if he wasnt healed as these entity's .If everything is back to front and the 1st made last and great made small etc at this time and the reverse speak emplyed and evil masquarading as good peace is war , does that mean bad is good ,so the bad guys is good now
Old 30-10-2007, 06:50 PM   #8
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydia78 View Post
Sorry...Credo Mutwa, as in the Zulu shaman?
How is he disinfo baron?

Name ten interesting and useful facts you learnt from him about the conspiracy and NWO and we shall start from there.
Old 30-10-2007, 06:52 PM   #9
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin View Post

You make my job of exposing them so much easier. Cheers for sharing that with us.
Old 30-10-2007, 06:53 PM   #10
lydia78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Im gonna have to read a bit more on this maybe , cause i thought buddah and jesus where supposed to be the good guys , not mentioning the belief systems run in their names .Also lucifer is now healed what was the buddah jesus bit about then his ego? and he is now healed does that mean he wont be giving a buddist and jesus type message of peace should he want to enter on the world stage ?and if so will he say or do the opposite if he wasnt healed as these entity's .If everything is back to front and the 1st made last and great made small etc at this time and the reverse speak emplyed and evil masquarading as good peace is war , does that mean bad is good ,so the bad guys is good now
This kind of reminds me of a chapter I read in the Plaedian agenda
a while back, about lucifer being trapped in the 4th dimension and needed to be healed (or a variation like it I'm going on distant memory) Is Peter Farley involved with Barbara hand clow, devin? Sorry I've come into this discussion cold, not read any of peters work that i can remember, but this sounds simular to something else I read (sorry to be so vague here) about the new world religion, uniting jesus, buddha etc into one entity via a beam...the rapture, sorry if im talking a load of bollocks lol..will have to check him out.
Old 30-10-2007, 07:00 PM   #11
lydia78
Banned

Quote:
Name ten interesting and useful facts you learnt from him about the conspiracy and NWO and we shall start from there.

I'm not having a go baron, I would just like to hear you out on makes him
disinfo, it is possible after all.
Just get straight to the point, or well go off topic on this thread.
Old 30-10-2007, 07:26 PM   #12
baron von lotsov

Quote:
I'm not having a go baron, I would just like to hear you out on makes him
disinfo, it is possible after all.
Just get straight to the point, or well go off topic on this thread.
It's a good test though. You could just do it in your own mind. The ones that pass the test would be people like Henry Makow, John Coleman, Carroll Quigley, Antony Sutton, Brian Gerrish and so on.

OK lets make it easier. Just give me one.

Last edited by baron von lotsov; 30-10-2007 at 07:29 PM.
Old 30-10-2007, 07:30 PM   #13
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
seriously, I would like to know!!!!
Does anyone know why Credo is 'disinfo'?

I don't know, but those skulls he wears are a bit strange.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 07:43 PM   #14
lydia78
Banned

Peter Farley is an Australian-born journalist, writer, lecturer,
teacher, metaphysical researcher, and spiritual healer.
He is author of the upcoming book;
'Where Were You Before the Tree of Life'?
the history of alien interaction with the Earth, past, present,
and into the near future;
especially its formative role in the global conspiracy known as
the New World Order.

http://www.crawford2000.co.uk/Farley.htm

"He has worked for different newspapers over the years,
including the Roswell Daily Record in Roswell, NM.
He currently writes for a variety of publications on the topic of aliens,
earth changes and the future of the planet,
including the David Icke E-magazine.

In 1998, working with noted abductee-counselor
and author Budd Hopkins, he was the original organizer of the
Abductee Forum at the Roswell UFO Festival.
He still works with other abductees.
He has appeared on national talk radio.
He was a featured speaker at the recent Roswell UFO Festival 2000
and the first-ever Santa Fe UFO Fiesta.
He currently makes his home in Roswell, NM.

He can be contacted by mail at:
P.O. Box 8231, Roswell, NM 88202 or by e-mail at
[email protected] "

His thoughts:

"Some of you have sought to blame the greater influences of control which have shaped your history and which now seek to totally control you and all things which exists upon this planet, and indeed in this entire corner of the Universe at this time. It has been a difficult struggle for you without the full knowledge of your own glorious birth in the FATHER, and to all the wonders of the Universe to which you have not been privy. Still, this is not to say that the information has not been available to you, each and every one, either through the wisdom of your own hearts or through the sharing of the knowledge by those who have been sent to guide you through this maze of the third dimensional world. Personal responsibility for what is taking place has not been taken by the masses as they have submitted willingly to being led by what was most easy and which offered them the path of least resistance. That is as it may be the scenario which has led you to the precipice upon which you now stand as a people and as individuals. What will now take place is the offering to you of a choice for the [B]individual consciousness that longs to break free of the slave mentality which has driven you to this point. It is a mentality which has now led you, much as my other children the Lemmings, to march to your own doom without question. The only thing left is your individual choice of whether you will follow me into this wonderful state of higher dimension where life will once again begin anew, or whether you will choose to follow your attachments to physical things and lead a life separate from me in a new and very much less wonderful place than I have tried to provide for you."

Sounds like many others, nothing new in what's being said
but am suss him saying on one hand we going the same way
as lemmings conoting metaphorical suicide, but that's a total myth,
lemming don't commit suicide,
Disney dreamt the whole thing up in 1958, 'white wilderness'

http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/lemmings.asp

...and on the other he's saying we should really choose
to go with 'the entity' he's channelling..
...one thing's for sure the entity isn't all knowing...is it?
Old 30-10-2007, 07:55 PM   #15

Quote:
This kind of reminds me of a chapter I read in the Plaedian agenda
a while back, about lucifer being trapped in the 4th dimension and needed to be healed (or a variation like it I'm going on distant memory) Is Peter Farley involved with Barbara hand clow, devin? Sorry I've come into this discussion cold, not read any of peters work that i can remember, but this sounds simular to something else I read (sorry to be so vague here) about the new world religion, uniting jesus, buddha etc into one entity via a beam...the rapture, sorry if im talking a load of bollocks lol..will have to check him out.
For years back in liverpool i used to see small ads in papers and magazines for benjamin creme and the maitreyea , and at that time well before icke was publishing this type of info and i didnt have any one to talk to about this stuff way before pc's ,always used to wonder about him .Years later saw benjamin creme giving a talk in london and went to check it out.basically he is touted as the next one (also a good movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087788/) imam mahdi buddah jesus second coming etc all rolled into one and he is going to be the great world teacher .however i didnt get much of a feeling at the talk it all seemed a bit dull to me ,one bloke stood by the stage holding a microphone up all the time but never spoke and creme had the audience divide into maleand female on both sidesof the room ,so that made me a little suss .anyway bloke with mic never spoke? There was a guy in the audience called joseph an african guy who spoke to us afterwards about the talk , just general chat .Later we saw him on the same train but we had virtually ran across town toamke our connections .Now at the time he had an aura about him and felt something like an angelic being in that he gave off the most amazing peaceful vibe and gentleness. Point being sorry that the new world order saviour bit has been going on for a long time now .The maitreaya was suposed to of been present at a press conference in london but said humanity wasnt ready at that time , he supposedly lived andworked in london as an ordinary man awaiting the right time but he doesnt live there anymore apparently , but thats another thread .I had the best veggie curry ive ever had though at a small resteruant while i was in the area so it wasnt a wasted journey .
Old 30-10-2007, 07:55 PM   #16
baron von lotsov

Yep. It's all elite standard disinfo and psyops. Now back to the real NWO. One useful fact, that's what I was asking for, not a cut and paste. What I'm trying to inspire here is some mental activity between what he says and what you make of it rather than you simply playing the role of conduit for more Tavistock programmes.
Old 30-10-2007, 08:05 PM   #17

Quote:
Sounds like many others, nothing new in what's being said
but am suss him saying on one hand we going the same way
as lemmings conoting metaphorical suicide, but that's a total myth,
lemming don't commit suicide,
Disney dreamt the whole thing up in 1958, 'white wilderness'

http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/lemmings.asp

...and on the other he's saying we should really choose
to go with 'the entity' he's channelling..
...one thing's for sure the entity isn't all knowing...is it?
Hey lyds with you on that one iwas about to reply that the lemmings thing was all a scam and now i see you have it here was it you that posted on this originally ? also wrote suss in my last post b4 reading this scorpio time eh everything is suss
Old 30-10-2007, 08:11 PM   #18
lydia78
Banned

Quote:
Yep. It's all elite standard disinfo and psyops. Now back to the real NWO. One useful fact, that's what I was asking for, not a cut and paste. What I'm trying to inspire here is some mental activity between what he says and what you make of it rather than you simply playing the role of conduit for more Tavistock programmes.

The 'cut and paste' happened way before your question was noticed,
the post was not an answer to you but rather having a look at who peter farley is, never heard of him till now.
How about you enlighten the rest of us with your purified information
free from dis-info?

BTW, patronising semantics don't inspire me, they just make me close off.
Old 30-10-2007, 08:14 PM   #19

Quote:
The situation is that there is an awakening for people as we progress we become more aware and suss to what is going on ,the powers that be know this and as people feel something compelling them towards this they control and attempt to keep power that way ,same old same old .The point is not to listen to any person or group even if the material rings true because its a personal emerging awareness and it is only on an individual level that it matters , if we become better people more aware then it contributes to the whole so believe in yourself . Listen to your own heart
Old 30-10-2007, 08:19 PM   #20
baron von lotsov

Quote:
The 'cut and paste' happened way before your question was noticed,
the post was not an answer to you but rather having a look at who peter farley is, never heard of him till now.
How about you enlighten the rest of us with your purified information
free from dis-info?

BTW, patronising semantics don't inspire me, they just make me close off.

I have already listed some excellent sources. Read them if you dare. They won't paint a very pretty picture for you I'm sorry to say but they are the ones who have done proper and expert research. They are highly educated, being doctors and professors and experts in warfare and that sort of thing. Also they are on our side and helping us. Take your pick. I guess you could say it is the red pill/blue pill scenario.