Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 14-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #1
radio illuminati

Default New World Order is not a Zionist conspiracy!

What I wrote to the Israelis:
Shakespeare "All the world's a stage".

Politics is like a football match where the owner owns both teams. It is a game that gives the people an illusion they have power, when they don't!

Franklin D. Roosevelt "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

As the US comedian George Carlin said about politics:

Please keep in mind. Everything happens for a reason. World politics is a big chessboard. Israel is one of the chess pieces and they want to sacrifice Israel to get closer to the goal. The Iran vs Israel war will be the destruction of Israel and detonate WW3.

They don't care about Israel! They don't care about Jews or Israelis!
It is not a Zionist conspiracy! They funded the Nazis!

Please investigate this. One good place to start is Alex Jones.

Those that push forward a war with Iran and Israel don't care about Israel at all. They see this as a strategic move towards WW3 and global governance(Government)

New World Order is a world government by some of the most powerful in the world that are trying to set it up by stealth and they have worked over generations towards this goal.

New World Order is basically:
1 wold government
1 world currency and central bank(Search for SDRs)
1 world army and police
total big brother
1 world tax(CO2 taxes)
1 World religion(Luciferian/Humanism)

80-90% population reduction that will happen via WW3 and soft kills(GMO, chemicals in our food and water, vaccines etc.

They use a manipulation called ORDO AB CHAO(Order out of chaos)

First they create chaos = Terrorism
The public wants a solution
Out of chaos they bring order no one would accept, if it wasn't because of the chaos.

Police state and wars to keep us safe from chaos(terror).

If you keep the New World Order agenda in mind it starts to make sense why they manipulate Israel and Iran into a war. Russia and China have interests in Iran and an attack on Iran is an attack on Russia and China. It will detonate WW3 what is exactly what New World Order wants.

The Iran war is being created at the Bilderberg Club and they are mostly in favor of it:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/bilderbe...k-on-iran.html

One of my Israeli business contacts said"The victim is always the last to understand".

Jews are in general some of the most intelligent on the planet, so you better smarten up people and understand, we are all in the same boat and we need to work together to stop this insanity called The New World Order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmW...eature=related

Last edited by radio illuminati; 14-08-2010 at 11:45 PM.
radio illuminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 04:23 PM   #2
radio illuminati

The good news is they are slowly starting to listen.

Last edited by radio illuminati; 14-08-2010 at 04:23 PM.
Old 14-08-2010, 04:30 PM   #3
runciter

not strictly a zionist conspiracy, because it's older than the political movement we call zionism

a chosen conspiracy perhaps, led by elite jews (the banksters) and involving the gentile aristocracies
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 04:36 PM   #4
radio illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
not strictly a zionist conspiracy, because it's older than the political movement we call zionism

a chosen conspiracy perhaps, led by elite jews (the banksters) and involving the gentile aristocracies
That wants to sacrifice Israel. What a brilliant plan.

*Note to the US readers: (Sarcasm)

Last edited by radio illuminati; 14-08-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Old 14-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #5
runciter

Quote:
Originally Posted by radio illuminati View Post
That wants to sacrifice Israel. What a brilliant plan.

*Note to the US readers: (Sarcasm)
it's just a theory, mostly based on a pike letter that may very well be a forgery

and it isn't a good reason to support israel's crimes against the palestinians, in any case
Old 14-08-2010, 04:50 PM   #6
ex sheep
Forum Advisor

I think your right radio, we have to stop blaming each other and start working together, does not matter if you brown, black, yellow, white, Baha'i, Christian, Hindu, Jewish, Mayan, Muslim, Sikh, WCOTC, Wiccan, Zoroastrian, Hinduism, Judaism, Islam.

We need to stop fighting between each other, and come together and see the tyranny that is smothering the whole of humanity.

If all the people just could see what is going on right in front of them, then I see a chance to work together peacefully, we have had/seen enough war, and we are frankly fucking sick of it.
Sometimes I feel like giving up
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #7
urbanmonk

RI still out to save the Jews from themselves.
urbanmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 05:00 PM   #8
runciter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
I think your right radio, we have to stop blaming each other and start working together, does not matter if you brown, black, yellow, white, Baha'i, Christian, Hindu, Jewish, Mayan, Muslim, Sikh, WCOTC, Wiccan, Zoroastrian, Hinduism, Judaism, Islam.

We need to stop fighting between each other, and come together and see the tyranny that is smothering the whole of humanity.

If all the people just could see what is going on right in front of them, then I see a chance to work together peacefully, we have had/seen enough war, and we are frankly fucking sick of it.
then we have to start to see ourselves and others simply as humans, and reject all forms of indoctrination

we can't oppose a serious resistance to an elitist cult, if we embrace some ideas that reinforce the elitist view

and we'll hardly be able to resist to the mind controllers, if we accept to be guided by manufactured belief systems

Last edited by runciter; 14-08-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 14-08-2010, 05:01 PM   #9
freedom1st

Nevertheless, Israel is their bitch!
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 05:07 PM   #10
radio illuminati

Quote:

I totally agree. Right now I speak with the Iranians and Israelis about New World Order. I tell them they should not see each other as enemies and the Iran/Israel war is part of the New World Order agenda.

The Iranians I speak with are awake to the New World Order and they are listening very interested to what I have to say.

The Israelis are not awake to the New World Order and are some of the hardest ones to wake up because they are very touchy about everything that reminds them of anti-Semitic stuff.

They are listening and asking good questions so I am hopeful the Israelis will understand this and wake up too. They are not sheeple.

I speak with one from Israel national radio and she has done a good job waking Israelis up to the New World Order. She still needs to wake up more herself.

Talking with Israelis about New World Order is like walking on glass. I really have to be careful not to say stupid things because they are very touchy, They are used to be blamed for everything. Imagine to be a people the entire world blames and hate. That is why they totally freak out when someone criticize them. They feel everybody hates them and it most be because they are anti Semitic.

Last edited by radio illuminati; 14-08-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Old 14-08-2010, 05:10 PM   #11
bobbydiva

I think it's more of an ideology than a conspiracy, although there's obviously lots of conspiracies undertaken by those with the same ideology.

It's called power.

Recent Posts:
The Truth About The UK "Fat Tax" - podcast
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 05:12 PM   #12
radio illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post
I think it's more of an ideology than a conspiracy, although there's obviously lots of conspiracies undertaken by those with the same ideology.

It's called power.
Power, money, greed and fame is just a tool of the New World Order. It goes much deeper than that.

Think about this for a moment. Why is the New World Order very old and why is it being passed on by generations?

New World Order has many layers like an onion.

For the lower levels it is just a corporate conspiracy based on greed. The higher up a person gets in the pyramid of control, the same thing means something different like corporatism is a way to control societies worldwide. Greed is a perfect tool to bring the sell outs into the game and become useful idiots for the slave master.

It is about occultism and the esoteric.

Nixon and Ronald Reagan

Father and jr. Bush

Last edited by radio illuminati; 14-08-2010 at 05:14 PM.
Old 14-08-2010, 05:24 PM   #13
runciter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post

It's called power.
love for power, and addiction to control over other people, and possibly pure sadism

i think they genuinely enjoy seeing other human beings suffer because of their machinations

more precisely, there's something in them that gets pleasure from it
Old 14-08-2010, 05:33 PM   #14
aronia

Post So what should we do?

Quote:

So what should we do?

My firm belief is the New World Order is not possible to stop.

Whatever we do the aganda will continue as it has done for the last 2000-3000 + years.

I also believe after i have listen to Alex Jones for over 6.5 years until Oct 2008 - read tons articles, listen and audio`s watch video`s from and about him.

That he is a Masonic media agent

Alex Jones

http://wikicompany.org/wiki/911:Maso...dia#Alex_Jones

Masonic sorcery is all about creating fake narratives and getting us to buy into them”

“A half truth is a whole lie” - Yiddish proverb

VATICAN OWNS ALEX "CIA" JONES
by Craig Oxley OCTOBER 26TH 2008

2 hours 48 min.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhi...showtopic=3529

http://www.mediafire.com/?jmmmjymnymz

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6189301787906#

LINK

Alex "CIA" Jones Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor, "Alternative Media" Master Gatekeeper
http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhi...topic=193&st=0

ALEX "TEMPORAL COADJUTOR" JONES A FAKE
http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHI...opic=2301&st=0

Last edited by aronia; 15-08-2010 at 09:16 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 05:35 PM   #15
runciter

that's why the reptilian metaphor is fitting, they're literally addicted to blood and fear

and i don't think it's only human suffering that excites them, but any kind of pain and terror

human emotions are more powerful, but i'm sure they enjoy the idea of widespread animal torture

Last edited by runciter; 14-08-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Old 14-08-2010, 05:51 PM   #16
radio illuminati

aronia,

When I speak with pro New World Order types they say. New World Order can't be stopped. "if you can't beat them join them" and you can also make good money on the way down too.

It is the same thing the sell out in the movie They Live said:

Drifter: What's wrong with having it good for a change? Now they're gonna let us have it good if we just help 'em. They're gonna leave us alone, let us make some money. You can have a little taste of that good life too. Now, I know you want it. Hell, everybody does.

Frank: You'd do it to your own kind.

Drifter: What's the threat? We all sell out every day, might as well be on the winning team.

New World Order is a loser agenda build on sell outs and cowards. Losers lose in the end and that is exactly what is happening with the New World Order.

We have planted allot of seeds for many years now and when the New World Order moves forward they wake up people up in the process, because they can see we that warned them for years where right.

New World Order can only happen if we allow it. So they have to trick us into servitude. When we know what is happening and don't allow it it is GAME OVER!

CFR Meeting: Zbigniew Brzezinski Fears Global Political Awakening

Joseph Goebbels
I Like this quote I dislike this quote
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

That is why all regimes fall in the end because the lie will always be overcome by the truth.

Truth will set you free!
Spread the truth that is the solution!

Last edited by radio illuminati; 14-08-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 14-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #17
mattzadak

Quote:
Originally Posted by radio illuminati View Post
What I wrote to the Israelis:
Shakespeare "All the world's a stage".

Politics is like a football match where the owner owns both teams. It is a game that gives the people an illusion they have power, when they don't!

Franklin D. Roosevelt "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

As the US comedian George Carlin said about politics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI

Please keep in mind. Everything happens for a reason. World politics is a big chessboard. Israel is one of the chess pieces and they want to sacrifice Israel to get closer to the goal. The Iran vs Israel war will be the destruction of Israel and detonate WW3.

They don't care about Israel! They don't care about Jews or Israelis!
It is not a Zionist conspiracy! They funded the Nazis!

Please investigate this. One good place to start is Alex Jones.
Fall of the republic
Obama deception

Those that push forward a war with Iran and Israel don't care about Israel at all. They see this as a strategic move towards WW3 and global governance(Government)

New World Order is a world government by some of the most powerful in the world that are trying to set it up by stealth and they have worked over generations towards this goal.

New World Order is basically:
1 wold government
1 world currency and central bank(Search for SDRs)
1 world army and military
total big brother
1 world tax(CO2 taxes)
1 World religion(Luciferian/Humanism)

80-90% population reduction that will happen via WW3 and soft kills(GMO, chemicals in our food and water, vaccines etc.

They use a manipulation called ORDO AB CHAO(Order out of chaos)

First they create chaos = Terrorism
The public wants a solution
Out of chaos they bring order no one would accept, if it wasn't because of the chaos.

Police state and wars to keep us safe from chaos(terror).

If you keep the New World Order agenda in mind it starts to make sense why they manipulate Israel and Iran into a war. Russia and China have interests in Iran and an attack on Iran is an attack on Russia and China. It will detonate WW3 what is exactly what New World Order wants.

The Iran war is being created at the Bilderberg Club and they are mostly in favor of it:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/bilderbe...k-on-iran.html

One of my Israeli business contacts said"The victim is always the last to understand".

Jews are in general some of the most intelligent on the planet, so you better smarten up people and understand, we are all in the same boat and we need to work together to stop this insanity called The New World Order.
radio

my gut tells me that really the nwo is no threat

the more i think about it the ptb seem weaker than i once thought

i do not doubt that immortals with infinite technology exist

but really i sense no danger just a change in the system

the lower down the ladder elites are just spoiled to the extreme meaning they kill people and let them starve

the bankers etc may do horrible things but they are still mortal

the ones with the real power have them on a tight leash

the military is a whole other subject thats part of the rabbit hole

the other stuff is just kid stuff comparitavely
Old 14-08-2010, 10:35 PM   #18
radio illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattzadak View Post
radio

my gut tells me that really the nwo is no threat

the more i think about it the ptb seem weaker than i once thought

i do not doubt that immortals with infinite technology exist

but really i sense no danger just a change in the system

the lower down the ladder elites are just spoiled to the extreme meaning they kill people and let them starve

the bankers etc may do horrible things but they are still mortal

the ones with the real power have them on a tight leash

the military is a whole other subject thats part of the rabbit hole

the other stuff is just kid stuff comparitavely
My gut tells me the same thing that it is no threat. But we still have to make sure it stays that way. Rather knock the Lernaean Hydra some extra time with the club, than it grows out a new head.

Last edited by radio illuminati; 14-08-2010 at 10:36 PM.