Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-08-2010, 03:18 AM   #1
thegatherer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,296
Default Killed By the CIA?

Can you help?? Knowledgeable one...
I'm trying to compile a list of people who have been (directly or indirectly) killed by the CIA...

When I say 'indirectly' I mean for example John Lennon...directly killed by Mark Chapman who was allegedly under mind control with links to the Jesuits etc...and eventually goes back to the CIA.
'Directly' let's say JFK, even though Lee Harvey Oswald was framed up for it.

So I'll get the ball rolling here,

John Lennon
John F Kennedy
Bob Marley (Given a dodgy boot by the son of the head of the CIA...that pierced his toe and eventually lead to his death.)

If you could give a brief explanation about why or how they were killed by the CIA it would be appreciated
I do think this list if it comes about will be a list of some of the best people the world has known...but let's see. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by thegatherer; 14-08-2010 at 03:19 AM.
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 03:21 AM   #2
les_paul_robot
Senior Member
 
les_paul_robot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: KT-95
Posts: 2,957
Default

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102300
__________________
An end to need
And the politics of greed
With love.


Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 03:26 AM   #3
thegatherer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
Ha ha...I hope you're avin a laugh. Let's leave the Paul Mc debate in the other thread...PLEEEEEEAASSE...incredible how long that threads been going on eh...people seemingly devoting their lives to it!!
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 02:44 PM   #4
thegatherer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,296
Default

Martin Luther King....
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 02:48 PM   #5
cpfc12
Senior Member
 
cpfc12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,595
Default

Jimi Hendrix, without a doubt
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 03:07 PM   #6
ecca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 596
Default

Here's a short list of people who told inconvenient truths and then lost their lives, many via 'suicide' and many via 'heart attack+drowning', I can't prove that the CIA had anything to do with them, but for the sake of the thread -

Mysterious Deaths:
William Colby ~ CIA Director
Deborah Jeane Palfrey ~ D.C. Madam
Mike Connell ~ Ohio Election Fraud
Paul Wellstone ~ Election, 9/11
Gary Webb ~ investigative journalist
Jim Hatfield ~ Bush author
Pat Tillman ~ Patriot
Hunter S. Thompson ~ Gannon-9/11-Intro to LC
Dr. Bruce Ivins ~ Anthrax
Lori Klausutis ~ aide to Joe Scarborough
Beverly Eckert ~ 9/11 widow plane crash
Dr. David Kelly ~ British Weapons Inspector
Barry Jennings ~ WTC 7 Whistleblower
John O'Neill ~ worked in WTC first day
Dr. David Graham ~ 9/11 Whistleblower
JFK Jr. ~ Journalist, Potential Candidate
Mel Carnahan ~ Democratic Governor of Missouri
Colonel Sabow ~ Whistleblower and Marine
Col. Ted Westhusing ~ Returning home from Iraq
Gary Caradori ~ investigating the Franklin Cover Up
Nancy Schaefer ~ Georgia State Senator
Officer Terrance Yeakey ~ Oklahoma City Bombing
__________________
Gradually, by selective breeding, the congenital differences between rulers and ruled will increase until they become almost different species. A revolt of the plebs would become as unthinkable as an organized insurrection of sheep against the practice of eating mutton.

- Lord Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society, 1953
ecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 03:29 PM   #7
themadness
Senior Member
 
themadness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: east coast US
Posts: 180
Default

yasser arafat (CIA and mossad)

benazir bhutto (CIA and mossad)

JFK (anti-illuminati, communism, and big oil)

RFK (possibly trying to expose the murder of his brother)

oswald (patsy)

tupac shakur (exposing illuminati)

michael jackson (anit-illuminati)

notorious b.i.g. (just a theory.....trying to exposing the murder of tupac, at one time they were good friends)

ghandi (not really sure......??)

MLK (obvious....civil rights leader)

malcom X ( promoting civil unrest among the african american community)

Ahmad Shah Massoud (killed 2 days before world trade center attacks in 2001 by "al-qaeda" if aghanistan....leader of the northern alliance against the taliban...may have been killed by CIA and mossad in some connection to exposing 9/11 plans)

might be able to drum up more later. just for arguments sake some of these are my theories and open to debate
themadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 05:19 AM   #8
thegatherer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,296
Default Thanks Ecca

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecca View Post
Here's a short list of people who told inconvenient truths and then lost their lives, many via 'suicide' and many via 'heart attack+drowning', I can't prove that the CIA had anything to do with them, but for the sake of the thread -

Mysterious Deaths:
William Colby ~ CIA Director
Deborah Jeane Palfrey ~ D.C. Madam
Mike Connell ~ Ohio Election Fraud
Paul Wellstone ~ Election, 9/11
Gary Webb ~ investigative journalist
Jim Hatfield ~ Bush author
Pat Tillman ~ Patriot
Hunter S. Thompson ~ Gannon-9/11-Intro to LC
Dr. Bruce Ivins ~ Anthrax
Lori Klausutis ~ aide to Joe Scarborough
Beverly Eckert ~ 9/11 widow plane crash
Dr. David Kelly ~ British Weapons Inspector
Barry Jennings ~ WTC 7 Whistleblower
John O'Neill ~ worked in WTC first day
Dr. David Graham ~ 9/11 Whistleblower
JFK Jr. ~ Journalist, Potential Candidate
Mel Carnahan ~ Democratic Governor of Missouri
Colonel Sabow ~ Whistleblower and Marine
Col. Ted Westhusing ~ Returning home from Iraq
Gary Caradori ~ investigating the Franklin Cover Up
Nancy Schaefer ~ Georgia State Senator
Officer Terrance Yeakey ~ Oklahoma City Bombing
Hey thanks for this one, that's a great list you obviously know your stuff!
A good few American's on there that I didn't know about so I can spend some time researching a few of those, cheers mate
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 05:24 AM   #9
thegatherer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,296
Default Thanks to you themadness

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness View Post
yasser arafat (CIA and mossad)

benazir bhutto (CIA and mossad)

JFK (anti-illuminati, communism, and big oil)

RFK (possibly trying to expose the murder of his brother)

oswald (patsy)

tupac shakur (exposing illuminati)

michael jackson (anit-illuminati)

notorious b.i.g. (just a theory.....trying to exposing the murder of tupac, at one time they were good friends)

ghandi (not really sure......??)

MLK (obvious....civil rights leader)

malcom X ( promoting civil unrest among the african american community)

Ahmad Shah Massoud (killed 2 days before world trade center attacks in 2001 by "al-qaeda" if aghanistan....leader of the northern alliance against the taliban...may have been killed by CIA and mossad in some connection to exposing 9/11 plans)

might be able to drum up more later. just for arguments sake some of these are my theories and open to debate
Thanks to you also mate, great list there, your resoning seems pretty much spot on to me.
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 10:12 AM   #10
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,269
Default Ian Stuart Donaldson

Israeli intell killed him in a car crash

The Jewish Board of Deputies gave Stuart the accolade of "most anti-Semitic man in Britain


On the night of 23 September 1993 Ian was involved in a car crash that would result in his death the following day, as well as that of friend of the band Boo (Stephen Flint) who died at the crash scene. It was Ian's car but Robert Sherlock was driving, and at the inquest he described how it had felt as if the steering wheel "was 'snapped' from his hand."
Derby Coroner Peter Ashworth concluded:


‘We are still no nearer finding out what caused this tragic accident. All we can say is that because of the car's two defects the car became less easy to control. But there must have been some other factor which contributed to the crash, even if Ian had not grabbed the wheel in a way many others in the same situation would have done.’
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 01:17 PM   #11
thegatherer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc12 View Post
Jimi Hendrix, without a doubt
Mmmm...not sure about that one!
You would have to say his ows drug intake was the major factor in his death but once he was at the A&E in the English hospital there was definitely some old fashioned racism that lead to him being treated much later than he should have been...he wouldn't have died if he had been treated peoperly...
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #12
thegatherer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
Israeli intell killed him in a car crash

The Jewish Board of Deputies gave Stuart the accolade of "most anti-Semitic man in Britain


On the night of 23 September 1993 Ian was involved in a car crash that would result in his death the following day, as well as that of friend of the band Boo (Stephen Flint) who died at the crash scene. It was Ian's car but Robert Sherlock was driving, and at the inquest he described how it had felt as if the steering wheel "was 'snapped' from his hand."
Derby Coroner Peter Ashworth concluded:


‘We are still no nearer finding out what caused this tragic accident. All we can say is that because of the car's two defects the car became less easy to control. But there must have been some other factor which contributed to the crash, even if Ian had not grabbed the wheel in a way many others in the same situation would have done.’
Yeah, this guy Donaldson wasn't my cup of tea and I don't share his views but I think you're right about the Israeli assasination...he was making a lot of noise about Zionism etc...
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 12:59 PM   #13
troubled
Senior Member
 
troubled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 1,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegatherer View Post
Mmmm...not sure about that one!
You would have to say his ows drug intake was the major factor in his death but once he was at the A&E in the English hospital there was definitely some old fashioned racism that lead to him being treated much later than he should have been...he wouldn't have died if he had been treated peoperly...
MSM bullshit
troubled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 01:02 PM   #14
thegatherer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubled View Post
MSM bullshit
What so you think Hendrix was killed off?? If so explain please, never really heard that before. Don't really see why they would...
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 01:07 PM   #15
oioioi
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Evidently Chickentown
Posts: 11,591
Default

Every heroin overdose ever?
oioioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 01:14 PM   #16
troubled
Senior Member
 
troubled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 1,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegatherer View Post
What so you think Hendrix was killed off?? If so explain please, never really heard that before. Don't really see why they would...
the pieces dont fit, foul play was involved

http://www.woodstockstory.com/jimi-h...onspiracy.html
troubled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 01:19 PM   #17
troubled
Senior Member
 
troubled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 1,811
Default

Bruce Lee, having an Oriental as an american hero during Nam was not part of the program
troubled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 01:24 PM   #18
troubled
Senior Member
 
troubled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 1,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegatherer View Post
What so you think Hendrix was killed off?? If so explain please, never really heard that before. Don't really see why they would...
you dont see why, you gotta be kidding, he was the biggest thorn in the spine of TPTB during that time, or maybe this

troubled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #19
themadness
Senior Member
 
themadness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: east coast US
Posts: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubled View Post
Bruce Lee, having an Oriental as an american hero during Nam was not part of the program

i have been a bruce lee fan for many years. there have always been many theories about his death. the first time i read the details about it i was 14 years old, even then i thought something was sketchy about it. can someone point me to some reliable info, its hard to make sense of every puzzle piece floating around.
themadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #20
whiterain
Senior Member
 
whiterain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,230
Default

dont forget the clinton death list

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18868
__________________
the truth is beautiful
whiterain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:24 PM.