Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2010, 01:28 AM   #1
cornilouse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 898
Default Federal Reserve Charter expires 12/21/2012?

a freind of mine on facebook claims that the federal reserve 99 year charter ends on the mysterious mayan date, all i found is this:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread599998/pg1

i have tried to look through the law text anyone else know more about this?
cornilouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:17 AM   #2
truthinlove
Senior Member
 
truthinlove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 549
Default

wow, awesome find! i'd love to know if that date can be confirmed. it's all relative
truthinlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:30 AM   #3
martg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,053
Default

that's interesting cornilouse, any idea how we could confirm it?
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:15 AM   #4
kappy0405
Senior Member
 
kappy0405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois
Posts: 7,354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornilouse View Post
a freind of mine on facebook claims that the federal reserve 99 year charter ends on the mysterious mayan date, all i found is this:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread599998/pg1

i have tried to look through the law text anyone else know more about this?
Well, according to the Federal Reserve website:

Federal Reserve Act
Section 31. Reservation of Right to Amend
1. Reservation of Right to Amend
The right to amend, alter, or repeal this Act is hereby expressly reserved.


There isn't a limited charter. The Fed's reign won't end until it's repealed, which likely won't happen until a North American or global Central Bank is employed.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:22 AM   #5
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,806
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
Well, according to the Federal Reserve website:

Federal Reserve Act
Section 31. Reservation of Right to Amend
1. Reservation of Right to Amend
The right to amend, alter, or repeal this Act is hereby expressly reserved.


There isn't a limited charter. The Fed's reign won't end until it's repealed, which likely won't happen until a North American or global Central Bank is employed.
...or the US people finally awake and kick the scum's asses.
I guess that will be less likely than a global FED.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:36 AM   #6
fallen1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 286
Default

Does it really matter? One way or another that charter will be irrelevant after that date if it doesn't get eliminated sooner. Too many things are about to go very wrong and I get the feeling that charter will be the least of our worries by the end of the 21st of December 2012.
fallen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:36 AM   #7
kappy0405
Senior Member
 
kappy0405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois
Posts: 7,354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
...or the US people finally awake and kick the scum's asses.
I guess that will be less likely than a global FED.
that's exactly why I used the word 'likely'.

Overthrowing them is a possibility, but we have a long way to go.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:45 AM   #8
fallen1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
that's exactly why I used the word 'likely'.

Overthrowing them is a possibility, but we have a long way to go.
Well according to the mayan calendar we are due for two system upgrades in perception in 2011.....February 10th and October 26 I think....at least the months are correct. Those could lead to mass awakenings especially if the illuminati keep pressing their agenda like they are now.

Personally I get the impression that they are in a hurry if not desperate to enslave us and fill us with drugs and chips and whatever else before we are due to wake up. This is one of the reasons I fear they'll start world war III before the end of 2010.
fallen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:30 AM   #9
cornilouse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 898
Default

It seems trying to read through the Federal reserve charter is a pain in the arris, lots of information is simply omitted.
But baring in mind the other incarnations of the federal reserve had time constraints, it would seem reasonable that this federal reserve has constraints also.

But in reality, even if there was an end to the charter, Government would find a way to extend it.
cornilouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:48 AM   #10
fallen1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornilouse View Post
It seems trying to read through the Federal reserve charter is a pain in the arris, lots of information is simply omitted.
But baring in mind the other incarnations of the federal reserve had time constraints, it would seem reasonable that this federal reserve has constraints also.

But in reality, even if there was an end to the charter, Government would find a way to extend it.
Unless they plan to have it fail in the first place. How else would they introduce a world currency? They need to destroy the dollar.
fallen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:25 PM   #11
dolores1
Senior Member
 
dolores1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 15,114
Default

TPTB up date

Distroy all currencies. Underway
Employ HAARP WW Underway
Kill millions via weather Underway
Poison populations Underway
Dumb down children Underway
Distroy medicine Underway
Distroy families Underway

Please feel free to add.

Last edited by dolores1; 06-08-2010 at 12:28 PM.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:30 PM   #12
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,806
Default

tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:30 PM   #13
kappy0405
Senior Member
 
kappy0405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois
Posts: 7,354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
excellent.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:33 PM   #14
kappy0405
Senior Member
 
kappy0405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois
Posts: 7,354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen1 View Post
Well according to the mayan calendar we are due for two system upgrades in perception in 2011.....February 10th and October 26 I think....at least the months are correct. Those could lead to mass awakenings especially if the illuminati keep pressing their agenda like they are now.

Personally I get the impression that they are in a hurry if not desperate to enslave us and fill us with drugs and chips and whatever else before we are due to wake up. This is one of the reasons I fear they'll start world war III before the end of 2010.
I'm not convinced that 2012 has any cosmic significance, but I hope you're right! Either way, people are waking up as the NWO creeps closer, so our chances are getting better and better.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:19 AM.