Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
joeblow

Cool Your personality type: "Determined Realist"

Your personality type: "Determined Realist"

http://www.41q.com/type.41q?p=13577677

http://www.ipersonic.com/type/DR.html

Determined Realists like to bear responsibility and welcome challenges. They are stable, reliable persons. External contacts are very important to them; they mix well and are very active. They are excellent organisers and are very happy when things are done correctly and punctually; they can quickly react impatiently if others are not as conscientious, orderly and dutiful as they are. They prefer structured work which produces visible results quickly to abstract, long-drawn-out processes. Determined Realists have no problem with routine as long as it serves efficiency. However, they very much dislike unexpected and unpredictable occurrences which mess up their careful plans. Once they have committed themselves to a cause they do this with dedication and are willing to make considerable sacrifices for it.

Determined Realists do not avoid conflicts and criticism but face up to them and look for solutions. As they have a keen eye for the errors and shortcomings of others and are often quick at expressing criticism, they sometimes rub people up the wrong way especially when they lose their temper and jump to conclusions. Due to their marked sense of justice they are quickly willing to correct themselves and never take offence if someone speaks to them frankly. You do not have to seek hidden motives with them; you always know where you are. Determined Realists are often found in executive positions as they combine commitment, competence and the ability to assert themselves. In their spare time, they often also accept responsibility in clubs and other institutions.
arrow Get career advice for the Determined Realist

Traditions rate highly with Determined Realists. They attend every family event and never forget a birthday or wedding anniversary. Family and friends are very important to them. With their open, communicative manner, they find it easy to get to know people and have a large circle of friends and acquaintances. They are never superficial, but reliable and loyal friends who are always there when they are needed. Determined Realists take their relationships very seriously - they dream of finding a partner for life. In a love relationship, they seek above all stability and loyalty and here, too, they are willing to invest a lot in a harmonious togetherness. Determined Realists master crises or difficult phases with composure; they would never think of breaking a promise given. As a partner, one can always rely on their support.

Adjectives which describe your type: extroverted, practical, logical, planning, direct, structured, conscientious, responsible-minded, self-confident, critical, honest, orderly, reliable, controlled, objective, able to concentrate, resolved, purposeful, communicative, with a sense of duty, tradition-conscious, stable, able to deal with conflicts, solution-oriented, relationship-oriented, efficient, impatient, warm-hearted, competition-oriented
joeblow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:53 PM   #2
shadowmoon

Your personality type: "Dreamy Idealist"

Quiet, reflective and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

that is all quite correct.
shadowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:34 PM   #3
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

I prefer the older, more (IMO) accurate, personality type tests like this one - http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

I'm an INFP apparently

Quote:

Healers
present a calm and serene face to the world, and can seem shy, even distant around others. But inside they're anything but serene, having a capacity for personal caring rarely found in the other types. Healers care deeply about the inner life of a few special persons, or about a favorite cause in the world at large. And their great passion is to heal the conflicts that trouble individuals, or that divide groups, and thus to bring wholeness, or health, to themselves, their loved ones, and their community.

Healers have a profound sense of idealism that comes from a strong personal sense of right and wrong. They conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place, full of wondrous possibilities and potential goods. In fact, to understand Healers, we must understand that their deep commitment to the positive and the good is almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. Set off from the rest of humanity by their privacy and scarcity (around one percent of the population), Healers can feel even more isolated in the purity of their idealism.

Also, Healers might well feel a sense of separation because of their often misunderstood childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood-they are the prince or princess of fairy tales-an attitude which, sadly, is frowned upon, or even punished, by many parents. With parents who want them to get their head out of the clouds, Healers begin to believe they are bad to be so fanciful, so dreamy, and can come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. In truth, they are quite OK just as they are, only different from most others-swans reared in a family of ducks.

At work, Healers are adaptable, welcome new ideas and new information, are patient with complicated situations, but impatient with routine details. Healers are keenly aware of people and their feelings, and relate well with most others. Because of their deep-seated reserve, however, they can work quite happily alone. When making decisions, Healers follow their heart not their head, which means they can make errors of fact, but seldom of feeling. They have a natural interest in scholarly activities and demonstrate, like the other Idealists, a remarkable facility with language. They have a gift for interpreting stories, as well as for creating them, and thus often write in lyric, poetic fashion. Frequently they hear a call to go forth into the world and help others, a call they seem ready to answer, even if they must sacrifice their own comfort.

Princess Diana, Richard Gere, Audrey Hephurn, Albert Schweiter, George Orwell, Karen Armstrong, Aldous Huxley, Mia Farrow, and Isabel Meyers are examples of a Healer Idealists.
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:40 PM   #4
bloodredsky

Hey krakhead, I'm an INFP as well. I would assume that although INFP personalities are very rare in western societies they make up a large percentage of people who post here.
bloodredsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:47 PM   #5
verndewd

http://www.41q.com/index.41q?a=1

dynamic thinker

Your personality type: "Dynamic Thinker"

Assertive and outspoken - they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

Careers that could fit you include:

Business executives, CEOs, organization founders, business administrators, managers, entrepreneurs, judges, lawyers, computer consultants, university professors, politicians, credit investigators, labor relations workers, marketing department managers, mortgage bankers, systems analysts, scientists.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:51 PM   #6
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodredsky View Post
Hey krakhead, I'm an INFP as well. I would assume that although INFP personalities are very rare in western societies they make up a large percentage of people who post here.
Maybe this thread will help us find out?
Rwy'n dy garu di
Old 05-08-2010, 11:52 PM   #7
verndewd

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
I prefer the older, more (IMO) accurate, personality type tests like this one - http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

I'm an INFP apparently
I scored an 84% intuitive on that one.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:54 PM   #8
joeblow

Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
33 62 38 56

ENFJ type description by D.Keirsey
ENFJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ ENFJ Famous Personalities
ENFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* moderately expressed extravert
* distinctively expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* moderately expressed judging personality
joeblow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:02 AM   #9
monzie

Quote:
me three!!!
monzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:17 AM   #10
bloodredsky

I took the test the OP linked as well and got "Dreamy Idealist."

http://www.41q.com/type.41q?p=24681001
Old 06-08-2010, 12:42 AM   #11
just another dude
Inactive

Quote:

I'm an INFP apparently
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by monzie View Post
me three!!!

Wow, this is unbelievable guys, it proves our very rare type (something like 1%) is attracted to David Icke's work lol.

I took the Jung typology test years ago and got INFP, I took it again years later and arrived at the same result.

Last edited by just another dude; 06-08-2010 at 12:42 AM.
just another dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:18 AM   #12
verndewd

Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
39 69 19 33

ENFJ type description by D.Keirsey
ENFJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ ENFJ Famous Personalities
ENFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
moderately expressed extravert

distinctively expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed judging personality

i fluctuate based on mood from this to INTJ with very high intuition.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:04 AM   #13
bloodredsky

Yes, I've taken the test multiple times over probably the last ten years or something, and I've gotten INFP every time. Even when it feels like the mood I'm actually in will influence a different result, noticing a difference in answers to certain questions, it still comes up INFP.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:21 AM   #14
urbanmonk

I got the below

http://www.ipersonic.com/

Quote:
Analytical Thinkers are reserved, quiet persons. They like to get to the bottom of things - curiosity is one of their strongest motives. They want to know what holds the world together deep down inside. They do not really need much more to be happy because they are modest persons. Many mathematicians, philosophers and scientists belong to this type. Analytical Thinkers loathe contradictions and illogicalness; with their sharp intellect, they quickly and comprehensively grasp patterns, principles and structures. They are particularly interested in the fundamental nature of things and theoretical findings; for them, it is not necessarily a question of translating these into practical acts or in sharing their considerations with others. Analytical Thinkers like to work alone; their ability to concentrate is more marked than that of all other personality types. They are open for and interested in new information.

Analytical Thinkers have little interest in everyday concerns - they are always a little like an “absent-minded professor” whose home and workplace are chaotic and who only concerns himself with banalities such as bodily needs when it becomes absolutely unavoidable. The acknowledgement of their work by others does not play a great role for them; in general,they are quite independent of social relationships and very self-reliant. Analytical Thinkers therefore often give others the impression that they are arrogant or snobby - especially because they do not hesitate to speak their mind with their often harsh (even if justified) criticism and their imperturbable self-confidence. Incompetent contemporaries do not have it easy with them. But whoever succeeds in winning their respect and interest has a witty and very intelligent person to talk to. A partner who amazes one with his excellent powers of observation and his very dry humour.
arrow

It takes some time before Analytical Thinkers make friends, but then they are mostly friends for life. They only need very few people around them. Their most important ability is to be a match for them and thus give them inspiration. Constant social obligations quickly get on their nerves; they need a lot of time alone and often withdraw from others. Their partner must respect this and understand that this is not due to the lack of affection. Once they have decided in favour of a person, Analytical Thinkers are loyal and reliable partners. However, one cannot expect romance and effusive expressions of feelings from them and they will definitely forget their wedding anniversary. But they are always up to a night spent with stimulating discussions and a good glass of wine!
arrow

Adjectives which describe your type: introverted, theoretical, logical, spontaneous, rational, analytical, intellectual, sceptical, pensive, critical, quiet, precise, independent, creative, inventive, abstract, eccentric, curious, reserved, self-involved, imaginative, unsociable, determined, modest, careful, incommunicative, witty

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Quote:
Your Type is:INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

56 50 38 11

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

Quote:
One of the rarest of the sixteen personality types, INTJs account for about 1–4% of the population
no wonder I never seem to fit in anywhere.

Last edited by urbanmonk; 06-08-2010 at 03:24 AM. Reason: I get INTJ no matter how much (within reason) I change answers but with differing %
urbanmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:25 AM   #15
verndewd

Quote:
Yes, I've taken the test multiple times over probably the last ten years or something, and I've gotten INFP every time. Even when it feels like the mood I'm actually in will influence a different result, noticing a difference in answers to certain questions, it still comes up INFP.
interesting because the questions i flux on give two results.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:28 AM   #16
kappy0405

dreamy idealist

edit: On the Jung Test, I was INTP. The T (thinking) score was only 1 though, which isn't surprising because I was INFP the last time I did the test, and have been considered a 'healer' according to several other similar tests. I guess I seem to have a balance between 'feeling' and 'thinking'.

Last edited by kappy0405; 06-08-2010 at 03:50 AM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 04:19 AM   #17
montag
Inactive

Quote:

I'm an INFP apparently
Dito..
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:06 AM   #18
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by montag View Post
Dito..
Less than 1% of the population but we have five here already. Awesome!
Rwy'n dy garu di
Old 06-08-2010, 09:22 AM   #19
montag
Inactive

Quote:
Less than 1% of the population but we have five here already. Awesome!
Really? What personally type is most common?
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:29 AM   #20
decode reality

I've got at least five personalities and probably a couple more. That's how it is when you are Infinite.