Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2010, 03:26 AM   #1
twilighterheart
Inactive

Default Twilighterheart Thread

I have been into this kind of junk for years. It just seems to me that world is one fucked up place. The worst among us have been able to hoodwink their own local populace. Not all, but I am only guessing here, that the vast majority of people are from western countries (skin color is no importance to my point) that we are blinded to some real crucial facts. That Europe have gotten most of it's technology back in the past from other countries. I have yet to see one person like Icke come out and say that.

The only two major European empires where located near Egypt and the middle eastern empires that had arisen thousands of years before them. I believe that the Greeks like their decedents, gathered knowledge from foreign countries then their own society rose, it is why Roman was able to do the same. The Romans just copied the Greeks gods and culture.

Europe has never been a true place of culture, they have just stolen it from other places and imported it for themselves. When Rome finally fell so did all of western Europe for over a thousand years, until the Crusades would come along and they could import knowledge and technology once again. It is the way of empires, but let us not forget that others came before and there will be others to take the place of Europe.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:36 AM   #2
rakkoo

please take a look at this documenrty, it explains excatly what you are saying about technology from other countries that the western socioty have stolen.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0741448358648#
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:49 AM   #3
twilighterheart
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakkoo View Post
please take a look at this documenrty, it explains excatly what you are saying about technology from other countries that the western socioty have stolen.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0741448358648#
They weren't the only ones to do it either.
http://www.engr.sjsu.edu/pabacker/history/china.htm
The Arabs captured Chinese paper craftsman in 751 and brought them to Samarkand. Soon after, a Muslim paper mill was established at Baghdad and paper was used throughout the Muslim world by 1000 AD. As with many Muslim technologies, paper found its way to Europe through Muslim Spain (and Muslim Sicily) where paper industries were established in the 10th century.

One of the most important events in human history.

Last edited by twilighterheart; 05-08-2010 at 03:50 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:30 AM   #4
twilighterheart
Inactive

Stingers - Mind Games