Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 23-07-2010, 04:15 PM   #1
deonamon

Question Ashayana Deane and Alex Collier!

So what do you guys think of her in comparison to Alex?

Remember, to beleive her fully you have to beleive that all other alien contatees are being deceived, because that is what she says. She says that SHE is the one with the true message that people need to hear. (Kind of remands me of Billy Meier).

I personally think Ashayana Deane is spreading disinfo. She basically tells people that if they are going to follow her work fully, they are going to have to devote most of their lives into working on ascension.

She spends no time talking about the Illuminati, and our need to expose them. She is only focused on her material. Well no one is going to have time to work on her ascension mechanics if they are all dead or enslaved.

She may be well intentioned, but even if there was something to her work, it wouldn't matter, we have to stop the Illuminati and the alien agenda first if we are going to advance as a race.

The only other person I have EVER heard talk about the merkabas like her, is
Drunvalo Melchizedek, this video sums his ideas up pretty quickly.

He talks about the Christ consciousness grid. This is basically the idea that we are all god...

There is an actual awakening happening, and that at the same time a movement is being pushed by the Illuminati, through the free masons.
This counter-movement is to create a one world religion, encompassing a lot of the same ideas as the actual awakening. That we are all connected, that we are all eternal beings, and more.

The primary difference I see between the two is this:

The Illuminati beleive that they can be gods, they beleive that because God gave them the power of knowledge, they can use that power to become gods themselves, and thus they don't need God. They see that we are made in his reflection, and use this power for evil. This idea shows in the new age religion movement. These disinfo agents, and people blinded by them, spread a message that we are all God, that we actually have the power of God himself.

While on the other side, there is the idea that we are all deeply connected to god, and being made in his image means that we have godlike power. But we are not actually God. The idea is that we are all very amazing beings, because we and the world were made to a reflection God, not just in body but in mind, soul, action, and power. We are meant to ascend, and use godlike power to spread life and love. But we are not God.

These are very different movements. And you have to look into the work to see them. The new age religious cults blind people so easily, because it shows a lot of the ideas of the truth. Yet there is a massive difference between calling yourself a god, worthy of doing whatever you want. And calling yourself a godlike creature meant to spread godlike essence, to live and to grow.

Last edited by deonamon; 23-07-2010 at 04:21 PM.
deonamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 04:58 PM   #2
anonymous240610

I can't believe anyone that says that their truth is the only truth. I know for a fact that I have been abducted, during my abduction I was given the name of another lady who had been abducted, and I was able to find her and corroborate this with her.

I never expect anyone to believe what I am saying to be real. I always tell people to find the truth for themselves, not believe someone else's version.

I do not accept that our awakening is only another method of control. I believe it is the next stage in our evolution as humans. I am not a sheep following what one person believes or what I am told is true... I am an individual who questions everything.

btw... I was abducted 6 years ago (and I believe throughout my childhood and teenage years also because of memories that I have... eg walking through walls, inky blackness that I couldn't see through, a completely irrational belief that if I slept at the foot of my bed and not the head of my bed on my pillow that "they" wouldn't find me). Despite the fact that this abduction was very vivid, and I was given the name of another abductee who I was able to find, up until 4 weeks ago I believed it was just a dream. 4 weeks ago I woke up (thanks to my spirit guides constantly throwing stuff in my face to make me listen), and suddenly all of my life experiences made sense and I knew without a doubt that my dream was a real experience. This has been proven again and again since then, as there are other things that happen to me that I found out happen to other abductees... such as I started writing strange symbols, I didn't know what they were I was just writing them... I didn't keep any because at the time they were just doodles... but now I wish I had kept them... also... my own writing changed... around the same time of this experience... every time I went to write the letter g, i wrote some strange symbol instead and it was VERY WEIRD my hand just naturally wrote it as if it was how I always wrote g's, so I started to think I had a new way of writing g's... then recently, I found another abductee who had drawn that exact symbol... this is just one example, I have other commonalities with other abductees also.

I don't fully understand it all. But I am finding people like me who have experienced what I've experienced, and I can't help but believe that we have been contacted.
anonymous240610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 05:41 PM   #3
deonamon

I totally agree, never trust someone that says they have the FULL truth, they are full of nothing but bull.

Any chance the carvings you make are related to the runes of the Elder Futhark?

http://www.jelldragon.com/images/ai_...er_futhark.jpg
Old 23-07-2010, 06:17 PM   #4
firstlook

I dont require someone to be truthful for me to learn something from them.

think about it.

peace.

PS Keylontic science is as stimulating as anything I've ever seen.

Not too mention she ousted wingmakers. But most people are afraid to even study and compare, so..........

"Sometimes, a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it."- The International
firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 06:22 PM   #5
firstlook

Quote:
Originally Posted by deonamon View Post
never trust someone
Trust everyone, and do your homework. Thats enlightenment and real love.

IMO.

"Sometimes, a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it."- The International
firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 02:46 AM   #6
twilighterheart
Inactive

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous240610 View Post
I can't believe anyone that says that their truth is the only truth. I know for a fact that I have been abducted, during my abduction I was given the name of another lady who had been abducted, and I was able to find her and corroborate this with her.

I never expect anyone to believe what I am saying to be real. I always tell people to find the truth for themselves, not believe someone else's version.

I do not accept that our awakening is only another method of control. I believe it is the next stage in our evolution as humans. I am not a sheep following what one person believes or what I am told is true... I am an individual who questions everything.

btw... I was abducted 6 years ago (and I believe throughout my childhood and teenage years also because of memories that I have... eg walking through walls, inky blackness that I couldn't see through, a completely irrational belief that if I slept at the foot of my bed and not the head of my bed on my pillow that "they" wouldn't find me). Despite the fact that this abduction was very vivid, and I was given the name of another abductee who I was able to find, up until 4 weeks ago I believed it was just a dream. 4 weeks ago I woke up (thanks to my spirit guides constantly throwing stuff in my face to make me listen), and suddenly all of my life experiences made sense and I knew without a doubt that my dream was a real experience. This has been proven again and again since then, as there are other things that happen to me that I found out happen to other abductees... such as I started writing strange symbols, I didn't know what they were I was just writing them... I didn't keep any because at the time they were just doodles... but now I wish I had kept them... also... my own writing changed... around the same time of this experience... every time I went to write the letter g, i wrote some strange symbol instead and it was VERY WEIRD my hand just naturally wrote it as if it was how I always wrote g's, so I started to think I had a new way of writing g's... then recently, I found another abductee who had drawn that exact symbol... this is just one example, I have other commonalities with other abductees also.

I don't fully understand it all. But I am finding people like me who have experienced what I've experienced, and I can't help but believe that we have been contacted.
I have had my own expiences and continued to have them. The veil the new agers call it is started to thin because of a lack of energy, I believe. There are so many pieces missing and needing to be rearrange that the basic truth is blinded but trying to be seen by anyone looking for it.

There is a lot of knowledge out there but what about inner wisdom?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini
Kundalini (kuṇḍalinī, Sanskrit: कुण्डलिनी) literally means coiled. In yoga, a "corporeal energy"[1] - an unconscious, instinctive or libidinal force or Shakti, lies coiled at the base of the spine.[2][3][4] It is envisioned either as a goddess or else as a sleeping serpent hence a number of English renderings of the term such as 'serpent power'. The kundalini resides in the sacrum bone in three and a half coils and has been described as a residual power of pure desire.[5]

The Yogatattva Upanishad mentions four kinds of yoga, of which laya-yoga involves kundalini.[6]

Sri Ramana Maharshi maintained that the kundalini energy is nothing but the natural energy of the Self, where Self is the universal consciousness (Paramatma) present in every being, and that the individual mind of thoughts cloaks this natural energy from unadulterated expression. Advaita teaches that Self-realization, enlightenment, God-consciousness, nirvana and kundalini awakening are all the same thing, and self-inquiry meditation is considered a very natural and simple means of reaching this goal.[7]

Yoga and Tantra propose that this energy can be "awakened" by a guru (teacher), but body and spirit must be prepared by yogic austerities such as pranayama, or breath control, physical exercises, visualization, and chanting. The kundalini can also awaken as a result of doing hatha yoga or other forms of spiritual practice, and sometimes it can awaken spontaneously, for no obvious reason.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 02:51 AM   #7
anonymous240610

Quote:
I totally agree, never trust someone that says they have the FULL truth, they are full of nothing but bull.

Any chance the carvings you make are related to the runes of the Elder Futhark?

http://www.jelldragon.com/images/ai_...er_futhark.jpg
No... mine never looked like that, mine very much looked like this:

http://www.abduct.com/symbols/s19.php

Although I never wrote pages, it was usually just one symbol at a time.
anonymous240610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #8
fairyelfdog

Quote:

Remember, to beleive her fully you have to beleive that all other alien contatees are being deceived, because that is what she says. She says that SHE is the one with the true message that people need to hear. (Kind of remands me of Billy Meier).
And I wouldn't even bother with a second glance. Either 1. She's a shill or 2. She is wrong.

People have had interdimensional connections since the dawn of human culture. Her statement is absurd and has nothing to do with reality.
never does?
Time to go home!
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 05:48 PM   #9
deonamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyelfdog View Post
And I wouldn't even bother with a second glance. Either 1. She's a shill or 2. She is wrong.

People have had interdimensional connections since the dawn of human culture. Her statement is absurd and has nothing to do with reality.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:21 PM   #10
ygslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlook View Post
Trust everyone, and do your homework. Thats enlightenment and real love.

IMO.
Listen to this guy, he's right.

Stop with the fear of being fed disinfo, explore everything, question everything, see how many things connect. If you keep going with this fear of "I'm being tricked!", "They're on to me!" then you will manifest this reality. Just believe in yourself, believe in finding the truth and eventually the right kind of information will start flowing in. Trust in your life, everything has a reason, keep an open mind... and never lose hope in humanity.
ygslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:43 PM   #11
deonamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ygslayer View Post
Listen to this guy, he's right.

Stop with the fear of being fed disinfo, explore everything, question everything, see how many things connect. If you keep going with this fear of "I'm being tricked!", "They're on to me!" then you will manifest this reality. Just believe in yourself, believe in finding the truth and eventually the right kind of information will start flowing in. Trust in your life, everything has a reason, keep an open mind... and never lose hope in humanity.
She and her work are not worth exploring, because she says she is the only one with the answers.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:49 AM   #12
ygslayer

Quote:
She and her work are not worth exploring, because she says she is the only one with the answers.
I have been studying her work for a while now, and I have never heard her say this. From what I remember, she encourages to study all other information out there and presents her information with a "take it or leave it" not trying to persuade anyone (similar to David Icke).
ygslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 02:31 AM   #13
whiteyogini

Alex Collier and Ashayana Deane are saying the same thing! She goes into more depth than he does. Also, she never says, "Believe me, Follow me." She does say, "do your homework and decide for yourself." She focuses on ascension because we have to cultivate our own gardens instead of worrying about what deluded people (Illuminati, etc.) are doing. The people who attend her workshops are a little weird, but her teachings elegantly tie together all the religions of the world, including the most ancient texts on the planet - The Mahabharata, The Ramayana, Gilgamesh, The Illiad and the Odyssey. The power of her teachings is in the techniques if consistently done. By the way, The Mahabharata talks of space ships, strange creatures and the ruthlessness of "The Gods" - Invader races who have held this planet captive for a long time.
whiteyogini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 07:02 AM   #14
twilighterheart
Inactive

Last edited by twilighterheart; 22-04-2011 at 09:54 AM.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 08:34 AM   #15
whale

Collier isn't to be trusted. Few big red flags in his material, eg promotion of HIV and Viral fearmongering. Also the Carter and Mondale material was already (1979) in public domain through Dr. Peter David Beter.

"Although many elements contained within this December 1995 lecture are basically unverifiable, the synchronicity with the material presented by Drunvalo Melchizedek, especially in his video presentations on the Light and Dark Brotherhood and his lecture at the Conclave of Michael Conference in Banff, Canada in 1994 make this material so highly interesting that it demands presentation in The Leading Edge. Relate it to other material and decide yourself. Together with other material in existence, it appears to have a bearing on the immediate future of the planet and all its inhabitants." Drunvalo Melchizadek?! common! that should be a HUGE red flag right away. Im not going to discuss why I think Collier is cr@p here, this is simply not the place (or the forum) for that. I have to admit that its the more sophisticated type of disinfo. This is from DB and I think is very appropriate to this: "But's that's how they do it. I know this because I wrote the books that did that, too. We give you the truth in toto, then at the end, point you in a direction. See, the way that scam works is, you heart will overtly resonate when confronted with any truth or real fact in space-time. Unless you have no heart, but that's another story. Anyway, after say, 60,000 words on the truth, you are on board, with it, going where they want us to go. You are loaded with the truth and your heart is singing out. Then the critical moment approaches. A little lie, at the end. Just a tiny one. One small fracture in the whole ice-castle of truth. That fracture will alway send you into the abyss. I know this. Because that is exactly what happened to me. Many times." ---
Alejandro

and Drunvalo is a snake

Torkum Sassarian had died right before DB woke up, by the way. He showed me a photo of a gathering of newage gurus, with Sassarian in their midst, taken in 1987 on the grounds of the Masonic Temple in Sedona, Arizona. During that conference they were designing the mind control agenda that would be called, the Harmonic Convergence. Present were DB, Sassarian, Gregg Braden, Drunvalo Melchizedek, Jean Houston, Shirley MacLaine, James Twyman and a dozen other people whose names I didnt recognize, including Goru Adachi, from Japan, whom DB mistakenly assumed was Ken Adachi, who is an Italian guy from Brooklyn.
It was another six years or so before DB consciously realized that this was not a gathering of self-sacrifing beings. He told me that Shirley MacLaine is a very sweet person, though a childhood product of one of the early CIA Monarch Programs. He also told me that Drunvalo was given his job after DB bolted in the mid 90s. http://www.whale.to/b/croft45.html

Drunvalo openly and casually admitted in front of many witnesses, a few years ago, that his particular Merkaba meditation protocols are specifically designed to get the more talented adepts directly under his control. Thanks to the internet, this comment was broadcast and he apparently lost most of his credibility. He also openly promotes the Great White Brotherhood, which is a high-end Illuminati organization which also directs masonry, Rosicrucianism and Thoesophy as well as the newage gurus of whom he's only one. http://www.whale.to/b/croft121.html

HE IS VERY EVIL AND SNAKE>> HE ATTEMPTED TO HAVE ME KILLED.. LONG STORY
YES, in about the middle 90's i went to drunvalo's seminar in austin.. frissell was there too.. and the book was a take off on drunvalo's work.. at the time drunvalo had two books written but was in one of his many divorces.. so his books would not be out for a long time.. i needed to know what this snake was.. isssss.. he eventually came to phoenix.. with his new wife.. he met there at the seminar.. his last major exercise was the snake.. we all had to lie down.. 100 or so in the sinuous pattern of the snake.. and guess who was the HEAD.. frissell loved drunvalo.. i dispised him.. and then he wanted to kill me.. that is another story.. i have on the net somewhere.. flower of life... workshop.. the geometry was what drew me to the seminar.. but the objective of his teaching was NO WHERE NEAR THE FLOWER OF LIFE.. BUT DEATH
i did not put that in my bio.. ah ho WIO
one other item.. the person who countered drunvalo and his snake friends in phoenix was DENNIS BANKS.( HEAD OF AIM AMERICAN NDN MOVEMENT) . who called him and gave him an ultimatum.. he would be killed if he did anything to me- my family- or SWEET MEDICINE>( they were throwing dead birds at the time all over my lawn.. as well as having black Mercedes with goons with guns and clubs come to my house.. in front) etc etc.. ( a lot more to this story ). .. one more item.. his major domo at the time became my good friend.. she finally found out what a liar and kreep he was.. and it devastated her for awhile.. because she followed him and taught his ideas.. he himself didn't follow.. and the one he did teach was the BIGGEST LIE>> the MERKABA and how to do it.. you want MAITREYA.. well there you go.. put all your energies into those two KREEPS as they STEAL UR ENERGY AND LIFEFORCE!
I also have his original bio.. his real name is BERNARD PERRONA.. or something close to that.. he statedin the book he took the body of a BERKELEY PHYSICS STUDENT.. etc.. he has since tried to negate the bio.. natch.. ah ho WIO WIOLAWA
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 10:34 PM   #16
ufochick

Quote:

I personally think Ashayana Deane is spreading disinfo. She basically tells people that if they are going to follow her work fully, they are going to have to devote most of their lives into working on ascension.

She spends no time talking about the Illuminati, and our need to expose them. She is only focused on her material. Well no one is going to have time to work on her ascension mechanics if they are all dead or enslaved.

She may be well intentioned, but even if there was something to her work, it wouldn't matter, we have to stop the Illuminati and the alien agenda first if we are going to advance as a race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOhKXTAsQmY

He talks about the Christ consciousness grid. This is basically the idea that we are all god...

There is an actual awakening happening, and that at the same time a movement is being pushed by the Illuminati, through the free masons.
This counter-movement is to create a one world religion, encompassing a lot of the same ideas as the actual awakening. That we are all connected, that we are all eternal beings, and more.

The Illuminati beleive that they can be gods, they beleive that because God gave them the power of knowledge, they can use that power to become gods themselves, and thus they don't need God. They see that we are made in his reflection, and use this power for evil. This idea shows in the new age religion movement. These disinfo agents, and people blinded by them, spread a message that we are all God, that we actually have the power of God himself.

While on the other side, there is the idea that we are all deeply connected to god, and being made in his image means that we have godlike power. But we are not actually God. The idea is that we are all very amazing beings, because we and the world were made to a reflection God, not just in body but in mind, soul, action, and power. We are meant to ascend, and use godlike power to spread life and love. But we are not God.

These are very different movements. And you have to look into the work to see them. The new age religious cults blind people so easily, because it shows a lot of the ideas of the truth. Yet there is a massive difference between calling yourself a god, worthy of doing whatever you want. And calling yourself a godlike creature meant to spread godlike essence, to live and to grow.
As a person who has contact with interdimensional Beings (as many others do) I think it's very easy to become all blown up with ego about it and get hung up on self importance.
BUT experiencers/contactees/interacters are not any more special or smart or ascended than anyone else.
Personally I kinds do this when I see people who think they are important because of their experiences.
If the Beings who are communicating really wanted to say something that was that important for humans to hear they would say themselves, to the world.
Old 23-04-2011, 01:22 PM   #17
ashtarcommand

Quote:

I have watched some of her videos and seen what she does.. Especially when i was into this new age escapism stuff. She is just your common cultist, all this obsession with ascension and doomsday talk about Deathstar merkabahs gave me a bad feeling right from the start.

She talks to some "enlighted" unknown beings that gives her tons of information from the akasha records about what is to come and how our world is going to be destroyed soon and so on.. But only she can communicate with this beings apparently amongst her followers, she wants people to worship her and give her money so she can save them from the destruction of this world by helping them reach ascension..

Just your common cultist with a lot of similarities to followers of jehovas witnesses..

Last edited by ashtarcommand; 23-04-2011 at 01:24 PM.
ashtarcommand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:45 AM   #18
psonnenh

Default http://vimeo.com/15939340

Quote:

psonnenh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:46 AM   #19
psonnenh

Default Must know

psonnenh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:50 AM   #20
anput

Sometimes you have to go with your gut feeling. You cannot disprove what she says, as far as I know, and she cannot give proof of what she asserts. How do you prove that anyway? In these cases, you have to go with your instincts- and you do probably have a strong feeling about it.
anput is offline   Reply With Quote