Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Useless Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
freeyourmind85

Default Alexandra Burke 'I call myself The Beast on stage'

Yeah, that's right! Alexandra Burke calls herself 'The Beast' when she performs on stage
I've just been flicking through the channels on TV when I got to channel 4 and saw Alexandra Burke saying she has a new name for herself 'The Beast.' Basically it's like the whole Beyonce and Sasha Fierce thing i.e. an alter ego when on stage

So, I use Google and find this - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/...but-album.html

Looks like TBTB has now got their grubby hands on Miss Burke. NICE!

~Anything is Possible~

~Who needs perceptions when there's a reality out there.... somewhere
freeyourmind85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
ladygetsthinking

Think every person that starts their career in a show or managed by the companies of Simon Cowell and/or or Simon Fuller gets roped in. Don't think that choice is optional ...

"Lunch with Leona, relaxing with Rihanna, backstage with Beyoncé…"Next week working with Jay-Z? ....

Last edited by ladygetsthinking; 11-07-2010 at 02:04 PM.
ladygetsthinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:04 PM   #3
deca

Alexandra Burke - "Bad Boys" Feat Flo Rida Official Video

Dark Angel music video (Christina Aguilera - Fighter)
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
http://deca-ti-mc.mypodcast.com/index.html

Last edited by deca; 11-07-2010 at 02:07 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:28 PM   #4
meksar

She believes in all of that girl power crap pushed by the Zionists and most likely perform's kabbalistic rituals and is a another one of these clam licking lesbian harlots.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:32 PM   #5
disorder2k8
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
She believes in all of that girl power crap pushed by the Zionists and most likely perform's kabbalistic rituals and is a another one of these clam licking lesbian harlots.
Well I wouldnt say that, but she is ugly and talentless. But then Lady GaGaface is too and she managed to get in?
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:44 PM   #6
meksar

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder2k8 View Post
Well I wouldnt say that, but she is ugly and talentless. But then Lady GaGaface is too and she managed to get in?
Well i would and have, she does look a lot like Daffy Duck to me. The music industry is rife with all this kabbalism and occultism to manipulate them mentally and emotionally along with the typical basic MK-Ultra techniques used. I dont think she is ugly but she is not really that attractive at the same time and i really don't care for pop music at all really.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:19 PM   #7
disorder2k8
Inactive

Quote:
Well i would and have, she does look a lot like Daffy Duck to me. The music industry is rife with all this kabbalism and occultism to manipulate them mentally and emotionally along with the typical basic MK-Ultra techniques used. I dont think she is ugly but she is not really that attractive at the same time and i really don't care for pop music at all really.
That's just diithhpicable

Last edited by disorder2k8; 11-07-2010 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #8
meksar

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder2k8 View Post
That's just diithhpicable
My opinions are strong and would be considered intolerant by many people, however i know that playing into the likes of Simon Cowell's hands is literally selling your soul to the devil so to speak. I saw a interview with her on some daytime T.V show where spoke of "girl power" and had to have a dig at the male population to please her Zionist feminist masters. She seems to have a strained relationship with her mother which could be further proof of trauma based mind control in my opinion.

It is no accident that all these famous singers like Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Rhianna etc are all lesbians and mind control sex slaves used in tantra based rituals. If you want the money and the prestige in the music industry 9 times out of ten you have to do some foul things to get it. They literally turn Saints into Satanist's little by little.

ALEXANDRA BURKE’S MOTHER BLASTS HER STAR DAUGHTER

http://madnews.wordpress.com/2010/05...hame-the-star/
Old 11-07-2010, 09:19 PM   #9
disorder2k8
Inactive

Quote:
My opinions are strong and would be considered intolerant by many people, however i know that playing into the likes of Simon Cowell's hands is literally selling your soul to the devil so to speak. I saw a interview with her on some daytime T.V show where spoke of "girl power" and had to have a dig at the male population to please her Zionist feminist masters. She seems to have a strained relationship with her mother which could be further proof of trauma based mind control in my opinion.

It is no accident that all these famous singers like Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Rhianna etc are all lesbians and mind control sex slaves used in tantra based rituals. If you want the money and the prestige in the music industry 9 times out of ten you have to do some foul things to get it. They literally turn Saints into Satanist's little by little.

That was a joke, not aimed at you

Must have taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque
Old 12-07-2010, 12:18 AM   #10
decode reality

Anything's possible but I think it's just a case of a black female artist playing up to the ultra-sexy stereotype of many years gone by. Someone once said that a woman's ambition in the music world was determined by how much cleavage she showed or how sexy she portrayed herself. Before anyone shoots me down, I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with women looking sexy but you can see how easily it will get manipulated. I remember a London all girl trio who had a couple of hits in the 90s who called themselves 'Fierce'. There was nothing remotely fierce about how they looked or sounded.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:34 PM   #11
decode reality

Question

Quote:

In relation to what I've highlighted, could you tell me exactly where you found this out? Thanks.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:24 PM   #12
meksar

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
In relation to what I've highlighted, could you tell me exactly where you found this out? Thanks.
COMING OUT??? ALICIA KEYS PUTS THE GAY PRIDE FLAG ON HER KEYBOARD

http://www.mediatakeout.com/19402/co..._keyboard.html

Alicia Keys denies lesbian rumors

http://www.musictoob.com/alicia-keys...n-rumors-14407

Alicia Keys is a mind controlled sex slave satanist. World Aids Day to help african kids is a scam and ritual sacrifice.

http://www.***********************/f...sage934916/pg1

Beyonce transformation complete Alicia Keys Next!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100659
Old 12-07-2010, 11:34 PM   #13
meksar

Quote:
Actually i meant to say Daisy Duck as i get these cartoon characters mixed up a lot of the time.
Old 13-07-2010, 12:53 PM   #14
decode reality

OK, thanks for that info Meksar. I wouldn't have a big problem if she turns out to be a lemon squeezer but I do agree, celebs aline themselves with events without any appreciation of their bigger picture.
Old 13-07-2010, 02:15 PM   #15
meksar

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
OK, thanks for that info Meksar. I wouldn't have a big problem if she turns out to be a lemon squeezer but I do agree, celebs aline themselves with events without any appreciation of their bigger picture.
Well she also wears purple in one of her latest videos which is the color of rulership from the Vatican, i have never heard the term lemon squeezer before but i like it and im sure is part of the "Les be friends" club. However she is a victim of mind control and its sad really because they all seem to be selling their soul to these people with no love or compassion in them.

ALICIA KEYS DOESNT MEAN ANYTHIN EXPOSED OCCULT MEANING AGAIN DECEPTION

Alicia Keys=Joined the darkside

ALICIA KEYS EXPOSED