Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
interesting show
Inactive

Default People who look like aliens:

This is a bit tongue and cheek, but it is also part serious. Lets face it, we as humanity have a variety of genes in us, given the missing link, scientists still haven't been able to work out how we evolved.

However, I think they are slowly introducing more alien genes that are less "human" (lyrean) shall we say.

The city of Melbourne is evidence of that.

interesting show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:59 PM   #2
woah
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting show View Post
This is a bit tongue and cheek, but it is also part serious. Lets face it, we as humanity have a variety of genes in us, given the missing link, scientists still haven't been able to work out how we evolved.

However, I think they are slowly introducing more alien genes that are less "human" (lyrean) shall we say.

How do you know what an alien looks like anyway?

Scientists still haven't been able to work out how we evolved because we didn't.
woah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #3
brokenshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by woah View Post
How do you know what an alien looks like anyway?

Scientists still haven't been able to work out how we evolved because we didn't.

We are aliens and we didn't evolve. Even Darwin knew that, he said so before he died and that was years before it was proved scientifically. We're a bit monkey and a bit dolphin. And you thought mixed race marriages were bad.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #4
imaginarysoul

Quote:

Melbourne is overrun by foreigners.

All of the non-foreigners (while scarce) always appeared quite average to me.
imaginarysoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:10 PM   #5
woah
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenshadow View Post
We are aliens and we didn't evolve. Even Darwin knew that, he said so before he died and that was years before it was proved scientifically. We're a bit monkey and a bit dolphin. And you thought mixed race marriages were bad.
Glad you can see past evolution and Darwin but you still haven't explained how you know what an alien looks like, it's the title of your thread after all.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:17 PM   #6
interesting show
Inactive

By alien I mean non-lyrean/human. I explained that in the original post, it wasn't a long post.

All the oz cities are just as multicultural as melbourne, melbourne still seems to have people who don't look nowhere near as human.

I'm not saying that people like this are bad or not, last time I went to melbourne I found the people to be very friendly.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:24 PM   #7
brokenshadow

Yes it's true. If you want proof that higher intelligence exists out in space then visit Australia.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #8
woah
Inactive

Quote:
By alien I mean non-lyrean/human. I explained that in the original post, it wasn't a long post.

All the oz cities are just as multicultural as melbourne, melbourne still seems to have people who don't look nowhere near as human.

I'm not saying that people like this are bad or not, last time I went to melbourne I found the people to be very friendly.
What I'm getting at is that you're saying some people look like aliens (presumably from space). In your head you must have an image of what an alien looks like (in order to make a comparison) and I want to know where that image came from, that's all.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:38 PM   #9
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote:
And 3% lettuce, apparently...

What's all this 'Lyraen' flapdoodle, btw?
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...

Last edited by magenta_moonshadow; 09-07-2010 at 02:39 PM.
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #10
ronisron

Quote:
Yes it's true. If you want proof that higher intelligence exists out in space then visit Australia.
G'Day!!! But beware of the "drop bears".
Old 09-07-2010, 03:03 PM   #11
brokenshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta_moonshadow View Post
And 3% lettuce, apparently...

What's all this 'Lyraen' flapdoodle, btw?

We have a layer of fat under our skin which science believes is a substitute for the hair we lost from being monkeys. This fat is only a useful insulator under-water. Also the hair we have left is in the opposite places to an average monkey, they have little on their chests whereas that's the most common place on a human male.
Also humans have around 200 genetic defects which can kill you at birth. They cannot be passed on and the mitochondrial DNA records show we have existed for only 100 000 years in this form. not long enough to have developed these defects. In short we are poorly engineered by someone who had better things to do later that day.
Did you know cheetahs are all genetically identical? You can remove an organ from one and stick it in another and there will be no tissue rejection. More evidence of bodged genetic engineering. now the illuminati are all about genetic engineering and they want to take over god. The question is do you think god is a man in a cloud with a big grey beard or was he someone flying around in space building a race of beings to order using the material that best suited the planet. Earth also shows signs of being constructed. I don't know why people here are so hung up on the moon. Earth is artificial!
Old 09-07-2010, 03:23 PM   #12
rreeve

Quote:

If this guy isn't enough proof of tptb fucking with peoples genes then I dunno what is. His DNA must have been mutated artifically because this is so extream I can't see nature making this mistake. It's like his DNA couldn't decide if the living cell was a tree or a human.

Im convinced this is the result of one of their experiments. I wouldn't be supprised if the mother was given something when she first got pregnant. Maybe a dodgy stranger gave her some food or a drink that was spiked.
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #13
interesting show
Inactive

Certain deformations do make me wonder, the above mentioned is a good example of that.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:48 PM   #14
lauren_almighty
Banned

^ Yeah good post. I think there was some tampering done with him. Poor guy.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:50 PM   #15
woah
Inactive

I get you now, you're not talking about aliens from space but chimera's.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:43 PM   #16
dragond

How about her?? Does she look like an alien? or is she just plain ugly?

http://lcjb.cjsonline.gov.uk/area27/...0Sim%20DCC.JPG

D
Old 09-07-2010, 04:55 PM   #17
killuminatiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragond View Post
How about her?? Does she look like an alien? or is she just plain ugly?

http://lcjb.cjsonline.gov.uk/area27/...0Sim%20DCC.JPG

D
Plain ugly, I cringe whenever I see her on tv, she looks messed up, and when she is reading to the public she says it like we are all babys, slow and calm like we cant understand what shes saying, fuck off.
Disclaimer: Dont take my posts for fact or truth, and dont hold them against me as this is a "virtual" world and has nothing to do with my physical life. Lying is an everyday thing when it comes to the internet.
killuminatiist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:01 PM   #18
dragond

Quote:
Originally Posted by killuminatiist View Post
Plain ugly, I cringe whenever I see her on tv, she looks messed up, and when she is reading to the public she says it like we are all babys, slow and calm like we cant understand what shes saying, fuck off.
LOL i get the same feeling!

D
Old 09-07-2010, 05:51 PM   #19
interesting show
Inactive

Ugly is not a judge of character.

Where ugly comes from however, is from not being 100% full blooded lyrean.

I use the term lyrean to mean the race of people from whom most of our genetics come from, that's just what I call them. If you like, you can see this conceptually if it makes it any easier for you.

We as humans, are not full blooded, we are mixed species including reptilian but mainly "lyrean". Because we are mainly lyrean that means we prefer these traits, therefore, people with less of these traits are perceived to be physically ugly.

Then there is the matter of different lyrean races as well, but that's another can o' worms.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:06 PM   #20
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post

If this guy isn't enough proof of tptb fucking with peoples genes then I dunno what is. His DNA must have been mutated artifically because this is so extream I can't see nature making this mistake. It's like his DNA couldn't decide if the living cell was a tree or a human.

Im convinced this is the result of one of their experiments. I wouldn't be supprised if the mother was given something when she first got pregnant. Maybe a dodgy stranger gave her some food or a drink that was spiked.
Rubbish! He's been featured in a few tv documentaries. He's an Indonesian fisherman named DeDe. He wasn't born like that. It's an auto-immune response to the wart virus. His body has a rare genetic defect, that's all.
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote