Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2010, 09:51 PM   #1
christ
Banned

Default Clones, Synthetics, Organic Robotoids and Doubles

This is my 3th post and second thread. The first thread exploded like a shell in a absolutly negative sense. Almost every 60 seconds someone who not even cares about the subject, makes a impish posting about complete improperly things that have nothing at all to do with my topic, but I donīt feel sad or bad about it. Everyone can do what he wants, because we are free. I just wanted to speak a bit about my life and reptilian family, but itīs better when I keep further things private, because talking doesnīt make a lot sense on this board, so I changed my intention, because they all talk here in chaos and not as ONE. I wish you all would show a little respect and empathy. It would make you all feel a lot better. I wish you all the best. Be and stay friendly, honest, loving and authentic.

christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:16 PM   #2
sh3lly

hi christ. Don't let some people discourage you from posting here. This is actually one of the best message boards on the internet. There is some good information about what you've posted here in the following threads. You should check it out!

Stepford Wives
The female robotic / satanic agenda for humanity
Lady Ga Ga Symbolism
Old 08-07-2010, 12:28 PM   #3
christ
Banned

I just fused 4 pictures from Katy Perry with the picture of a remote control and changed a bit the buttons. It made really a lot of fun making this funny collage for this board. One time I saw a movie on television called The Stepford Wives and it was about wives that got changed into gynoids and Iīm sure this story has authentic roots in our reality:

http://www.whale.to/b/sp/ax3.html#C3._Organic_Robotoids.

Cl. Actual Clones. This is a person who has been grown from a test tube (called "in vitro") or implanted womb, which has the identical genetic makeup to another person--an identical twin so to speak in terms of genetic makeup. The genetic coding has reproduced, and a new person who is an identical twin is now in existence.

C2. Synthetic People. These are "persons" who look everybit as real as a real person, but simulate human beings. Certain tissues extracted from cattle are the starting point. (This is part of the reason for cattle mutilations.) The process is an advancement of a process discovered in the late 1950ís. This 1959 experiment was reported in a book in 1968 called The Biological Time Bomb by Gordon Rettray Taylor. Taylor describes the experiment done in France, "They had extracted DNA from the cells of the khaki Cam phells and had injected it into the white Pekins, thinking that just possibly the offspring of the latter might show some character derived from khaki Campbells. To their astonishment the actual ducks they injected began to change. Their white feathers darkened, and their necks began to take on the peculiar curve which is a mark of the khaki Campbell." The scientists working under the auspices of the Rothschilds, (who are directed by Satan himself) developed this process by working at secret breakneck speed. They developed an advanced development of the process they discovered with the DNA chicken experiment. By the late 1970ís, synthetic people could be produced by the Illuminati.

C3. Organic Robotoids. This is an "artificial life" form that is created through processes that are totally different than cloning or synthetics. Organic robotoid technology is being made to make exact as possible copies of important people such as Presidents and some of their staff. For instance, the Jimmy Carter who came to Portland a few years ago who I stood two feet away from and examined visually was not the Jimmy Carter that had run for President.

C4. Doubles (look alikes). There is an ongoing program to find look alikes for prominent people, as well as a program to create secret identical twins (which are separated at birth and never see each other).

George Bushís double was promiscuous, while George Bush is a pedophile. His double was living in France after Bush was no longer President. By the use of doubles, (or one of the synthetics or organic robotoids) the elite are able to sneak away and perform satanic rituals. On certain occasions, if Clinton or Bush only needed to do low level tasks in front of the public, they could have their double substitute for them. The Illuminati working with several organizations has had a look alike operation where doubles of certain key people are found and then used.

In the book Desert Shield and The New World Order pub. by Northpoint Tactical Teams, Topton, NC, if you look on page 32 you will see a picture of the original FDR who had a mole over his eyes and then you will a see a picture of the double of Roosevelt who they used, who had no mole and had different ear lobes. Roosevelt may have died prior to when it was actually announced.

Over the years I have seen numerous photos exposing either the Robotoids or the doubles that they use. This authorís previous S' í93 article had some pictures about the dead Pope Paul VI, who my Be Wise As Serpents book said was murdered. This recent Pope was replaced with a double who had had plastic surgery. As a double gets older the plastic surgery will not look as convincing, because time changes people differently. One ex-Catholic said the whole thing sounded like science fiction. It does sound far out at first, but the evidence is there for people to see. For myself, the ex-Illuminati have told me about the doubleís program. From what I understand the double or look-alike program has been more successful than the robotoids and synthetics. The reason is that people live longer and are more dependable in some ways. The project to find look alikes for prominent people has been very successful. Plastic surgery has also been done to help touch up the doubles.

http://www.whale.to/b/sp/ax3.html#Se...e_Illuminati:_

OREGONíS UNDERGROUND SECRET CLONING FACILITY

In at least one of my newsletters, the secret cloning facility at Bull Run near Mt. Hood, OR was discussed. Bull Run is a large tract of forested land with some water reservoirs/lakes that is set up to help provide water for the Portland Metro area. My house on Lincoln St. was also near 8 reservoirs that were built at nearby Mt. Tabor. These reservoirs at Mt. Tabor were for Portland drinking water too. The Mt. Tabor reservoirs have simple single fences on their perimeter, and people are able to throw garbage into these reservoirs if they want to be nasty. However, the Bull Run water supply which is very isolated is extremely well protected. It is rare that people would stray up into the area anyway. People are told that this large tract of land is simply for Portlandís water supply, and yet several years ago a Patriot military unit reconned the area after getting info from me. They were able to identify 3 strongly guarded rings of defense at the Bull Run reservoir. The area has lots of electronic surveillance, etc. It is either the most valuable water on Godís green earth, or there is something else in the vicinity of Larch Mountain (south of the famous Multnomah Falls which sit on I-84)--something besides a water reservoir. Of course, those in the know, know that itís an underground facility which the CIA use. Itís not an accident Tektronics here in the Portland area does work/research with holograms.
christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:33 PM   #4
spolier
Banned

there are many people on here who seem to be patrolling the site 24 hours a day, ready to pounce and hurl abuse, or derail the topic.

there are many governments that pay shills to spread disinformation and misinformation.

just ignore them. they are here to disrupt the flow of ideas and information with blatant lies and propaganda.

usually when posters such as yourself start intresting informative subjects, so keep it going christ

Last edited by spolier; 08-07-2010 at 12:34 PM.
spolier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:34 PM   #5
11kushna11

Is the second one the girl that won the Eurovision Song Contest this year? Robotoid clone or whatever, she is NICE.
11kushna11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:54 PM   #6
joe2005

Stepford wives
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46038

http://putasparanoias.blogspot.com/
joe2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:01 PM   #7
infinategood

I live in Oregon and have never heard of this cloning facility. I am going to have to do some research on this. Thanks for the post
Old 08-07-2010, 04:03 PM   #8
infinategood

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ View Post

I just fused 4 pictures from Katy Perry with the picture of a remote control and changed a bit the buttons. It made really a lot of fun making this funny collage for this board. One time I saw a movie on television called The Stepford Wives and it was about wives that got changed into gynoids and Iīm sure this story has authentic roots in our reality:

http://www.whale.to/b/sp/ax3.html#C3._Organic_Robotoids.

Cl. Actual Clones. This is a person who has been grown from a test tube (called "in vitro") or implanted womb, which has the identical genetic makeup to another person--an identical twin so to speak in terms of genetic makeup. The genetic coding has reproduced, and a new person who is an identical twin is now in existence.

C2. Synthetic People. These are "persons" who look everybit as real as a real person, but simulate human beings. Certain tissues extracted from cattle are the starting point. (This is part of the reason for cattle mutilations.) The process is an advancement of a process discovered in the late 1950ís. This 1959 experiment was reported in a book in 1968 called The Biological Time Bomb by Gordon Rettray Taylor. Taylor describes the experiment done in France, "They had extracted DNA from the cells of the khaki Cam phells and had injected it into the white Pekins, thinking that just possibly the offspring of the latter might show some character derived from khaki Campbells. To their astonishment the actual ducks they injected began to change. Their white feathers darkened, and their necks began to take on the peculiar curve which is a mark of the khaki Campbell." The scientists working under the auspices of the Rothschilds, (who are directed by Satan himself) developed this process by working at secret breakneck speed. They developed an advanced development of the process they discovered with the DNA chicken experiment. By the late 1970ís, synthetic people could be produced by the Illuminati.

C3. Organic Robotoids. This is an "artificial life" form that is created through processes that are totally different than cloning or synthetics. Organic robotoid technology is being made to make exact as possible copies of important people such as Presidents and some of their staff. For instance, the Jimmy Carter who came to Portland a few years ago who I stood two feet away from and examined visually was not the Jimmy Carter that had run for President.

C4. Doubles (look alikes). There is an ongoing program to find look alikes for prominent people, as well as a program to create secret identical twins (which are separated at birth and never see each other).

George Bushís double was promiscuous, while George Bush is a pedophile. His double was living in France after Bush was no longer President. By the use of doubles, (or one of the synthetics or organic robotoids) the elite are able to sneak away and perform satanic rituals. On certain occasions, if Clinton or Bush only needed to do low level tasks in front of the public, they could have their double substitute for them. The Illuminati working with several organizations has had a look alike operation where doubles of certain key people are found and then used.

In the book Desert Shield and The New World Order pub. by Northpoint Tactical Teams, Topton, NC, if you look on page 32 you will see a picture of the original FDR who had a mole over his eyes and then you will a see a picture of the double of Roosevelt who they used, who had no mole and had different ear lobes. Roosevelt may have died prior to when it was actually announced.

Over the years I have seen numerous photos exposing either the Robotoids or the doubles that they use. This authorís previous S' í93 article had some pictures about the dead Pope Paul VI, who my Be Wise As Serpents book said was murdered. This recent Pope was replaced with a double who had had plastic surgery. As a double gets older the plastic surgery will not look as convincing, because time changes people differently. One ex-Catholic said the whole thing sounded like science fiction. It does sound far out at first, but the evidence is there for people to see. For myself, the ex-Illuminati have told me about the doubleís program. From what I understand the double or look-alike program has been more successful than the robotoids and synthetics. The reason is that people live longer and are more dependable in some ways. The project to find look alikes for prominent people has been very successful. Plastic surgery has also been done to help touch up the doubles.

http://www.whale.to/b/sp/ax3.html#Se...e_Illuminati:_

OREGONíS UNDERGROUND SECRET CLONING FACILITY

In at least one of my newsletters, the secret cloning facility at Bull Run near Mt. Hood, OR was discussed. Bull Run is a large tract of forested land with some water reservoirs/lakes that is set up to help provide water for the Portland Metro area. My house on Lincoln St. was also near 8 reservoirs that were built at nearby Mt. Tabor. These reservoirs at Mt. Tabor were for Portland drinking water too. The Mt. Tabor reservoirs have simple single fences on their perimeter, and people are able to throw garbage into these reservoirs if they want to be nasty. However, the Bull Run water supply which is very isolated is extremely well protected. It is rare that people would stray up into the area anyway. People are told that this large tract of land is simply for Portlandís water supply, and yet several years ago a Patriot military unit reconned the area after getting info from me. They were able to identify 3 strongly guarded rings of defense at the Bull Run reservoir. The area has lots of electronic surveillance, etc. It is either the most valuable water on Godís green earth, or there is something else in the vicinity of Larch Mountain (south of the famous Multnomah Falls which sit on I-84)--something besides a water reservoir. Of course, those in the know, know that itís an underground facility which the CIA use. Itís not an accident Tektronics here in the Portland area does work/research with holograms.
Your avatar says you live in Germany...yet you state above "here in the Portland area" --- is that a typo???
Old 08-07-2010, 08:16 PM   #9
hadabusa
Banned

yeah, enjoy your stay @ stepford thread, the bacon of truth where critical questions are answered with flaming.

thats better then not answering at all, tough.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 08:57 PM   #10
onourway

"the bacon of truth "......

sorry haddy.....had to laugh at that!
onourway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:17 PM   #11
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onourway View Post
"the bacon of truth "......