Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
mark1963
Senior Member
 
mark1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,594
Default How to remove your ego and all fear forever

Hi all, this has been my main research for the last year.

It takes about 5-10 minutes to do to remove at least 90% of your ego and all of your fear forever. The other 10% takes a couple of weeks generally (10 minute sessions).

It's so simple I hope this goes viral and we all become calm centred and truly evolved people we all should be. It has changed my life completely since I first did this 2 weeks ago.

Life is fun, exciting and enjoyable all the time now. Nothing bothers me, even my old enemies are those that I love now.

So here is a picture of the r-complex. It is the part of the brain that holds the ego and all of your fear. I will qualify this by saying that I have found other areas of the brain to hold fear, but, the r-complex is the area that initially produces all fear.

The front (anterior) part of the r-complex is the main fear/ego centre. To rid yourself of the energy that is stored in that area is easy. Once you rid yourself of that energy, suddenly the pre-frontal cortex lights up and your psychic abilities shoot to the surface. At least for me they did.

I need people to try this to see if the result I achieved is replicated. Can anyone help?

Anyway, to do this.

Sit, lie down or walk around, eyes closed, open, it does not matter.

Picture in your mind the front part of the r-complex. It is full of energy (all energy is neutral, when placed in certain parts of the brain it becomes charged, in this case with dark/negative emotions).

Now imagine placing a tube into your brain in front of the r-complex. This tube acts as a suction device, a hoover, a vacuum cleaner if you will.

Now turn on this device and suck out the energy in the r-complex. For me it was a massive stream that was produced and was unstoppable for about 6-7 minutes.

Relax into it, don't try to force it. Soft and subtle is the key. If you try to force it, it will create resistance and that is another post.

It may take a while for the energy to start going into the tube. that's okay, just relax into it. It can be any size and any colour, for me it was gold initially.

I promise you will be a changed person after this.

Come back to me and let all of us know how you got on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg braG3035.jpg (12.9 KB, 1394 views)
__________________
ďLet us rise up and be thankful, for if we didnít learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didnít learn a little, at least we didnít get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didnít die; so, let us all be thankful.Ē - Buddha

Last edited by mark1963; 03-07-2010 at 03:26 PM.
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:27 PM   #2
therazor
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
Hi all, this has been my main research for the last year.

It takes about 5-10 minutes to do to remove at least 90% of your ego and all of your fear forever. The other 10% takes a couple of weeks generally (10 minute sessions).

It's so simple I hope this goes viral and we all become calm centred and truly evolved people we all should be. It has changed my life completely since I first did this 2 weeks ago.

Life is fun, exciting and enjoyable all the time now. Nothing bothers me, even my old enemies are those that I love now.

So here is a picture of the r-complex. It is the part of the brain that holds the ego and all of your fear. I will qualify this by saying that I have found other areas of the brain to hold fear, but, the r-complex is the area that initially produces all fear.

The front (anterior) part of the r-complex is the main fear/ego centre. To rid yourself of the energy that is stored in that area is easy. Once you rid yourself of that energy, suddenly the pre-frontal cortex lights up and your psychic abilities shoot to the surface. At least for me they did.

I need people to try this to see if the result I achieved is replicated. Can anyone help?

Anyway, to do this.

Sit, lie down or walk around, eyes closed, open, it does not matter.

Picture in your mind the front part of the r-complex. It is full of energy (all energy is neutral, when placed in certain parts of the brain it becomes charged, in this case with dark/negative emotions).

Now imagine placing a tube into your brain in front of the r-complex. This tube acts as a suction device, a hoover, a vacuum cleaner if you will.

Now turn on this device and suck out the energy in the r-complex. For me it was a massive stream that was produced and was unstoppable for about 6-7 minutes.

Relax into it, don't try to force it. Soft and subtle is the key. If you try to force it, it will create resistance and that is another post.

It may take a while for the energy to start going into the tube. that's okay, just relax into it. It can be any size and any colour, for me it was gold initially.

I promise you will be a changed person after this.

Come back to me and let all of us know how you got on.
I think I found out where your experiment will most likely go wrong.
therazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:59 PM   #3
mark1963
Senior Member
 
mark1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by therazor View Post
I think I found out where your experiment will most likely go wrong.
People who want to do this please.
__________________
ďLet us rise up and be thankful, for if we didnít learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didnít learn a little, at least we didnít get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didnít die; so, let us all be thankful.Ē - Buddha
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:08 PM   #4
bemore
Senior Member
 
bemore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Middle of the United Kingdom
Posts: 4,328
Default

I used the same visualisation when I used to meditate a lot.

Almost the same as how you describe it.

It worked for me then

I just used to see negativity as a black energy that I allowed to seep through the top of my head which just faded away when it got a certain distance from my body.

Id recomend AT LEAST giving mark1963 suggestion a go, what have you got to lose. Use what visualisation suits you though, not just the vaccum cleaner suggestion. Whatever works for you.
__________________
We need each others help.
bemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:08 PM   #5
therazor
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
People who want to do this please.
Please, humor me. Can you explain the mechanism in physics that allows for imagination to alter the physical world in any way?
therazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:12 PM   #6
ex sheep
Forum Advisor
 
ex sheep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 21,348
Default

I only have one of these

Will it not suck all my brains out too
ex sheep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:17 PM   #7
farros
Senior Member
 
farros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by therazor View Post
Please, humor me. Can you explain the mechanism in physics that allows for imagination to alter the physical world in any way?
Youd be suprised, check out the book 'the holographic universe'.

There have been countless examples of positive thinking effecting the physical environment. Usually its not something that people produce at will... its a personal thing. Evidence comes with direct experience. The most common example is cancer patients using visualisation to help fight the cancer.
__________________
Must see free movies-

Earthlings If slaughterhouses had glass walls, we'd all be vegetarians.
The beautifal truth Green vegetable juice - the natural cancer cure.
My youtube channel Raw foods, healthy living, conspiracy ramblings, music.
farros is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:50 PM   #8
therazor
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightgash View Post
NLP and Hypnosis. Using the imagination to bring about change.

Physical or mind change? Is there a difference?
Yes there is. I can imagine myself growing six inches in height, but darn it to hell no matter how much I try it just wont happen.
therazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:59 PM   #9
krakhead
Premier Subscribers
 
krakhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dark Side Of The Room
Posts: 11,347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by therazor View Post
Please, humor me. Can you explain the mechanism in physics that allows for imagination to alter the physical world in any way?
Another Randy-ite then?

You haven't seen the studies done on children where they were taken through a guided meditation which increased their white cell count?
__________________
This message brought to you by
Krakhead Inc.ô
ďYou simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.Ē
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:59 PM   #10
therazor
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightgash View Post
No it won't happen. But we are not talking about growing taller, we are talking about removing ego and fear. Imagination can bring about change in the brain.

He is talking about removing ego and fear, by means of purging energy in a given section of the brain, by means of IMAGINING said energy away, which anybody with such a brain would know is complete and utter magical thinking, pun intended. Such a claim involves physics and I'm simply asking him to provide scientific evidence to support his notion that you can manipulate "energy" away from parts of your brain simply by thinking about it.
therazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:00 PM   #11
therazor
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
Another Randy-ite then?

You haven't seen the studies done on children where they were taken through a guided meditation which increased their white cell count?
No, I haven't. Please enlighten me oh enlightened one.
therazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:07 PM   #12
mark1963
Senior Member
 
mark1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by therazor View Post
He is talking about removing ego and fear, by means of purging energy in a given section of the brain, by means of IMAGINING said energy away, which anybody with such a brain would know is complete and utter magical thinking, pun intended. Such a claim involves physics and I'm simply asking him to provide scientific evidence to support his notion that you can manipulate "energy" away from parts of your brain simply by thinking about it.
It does involve removing energy away from a centre that stores ego and fear. It can be done quite easily with visualising it going, getting it sucked out. I can really feel it happening.

Now others can do the same and free themselves. It's so easy.

As Mark twain said: The truth is simple, if it were difficult everyone would understand it. Or words to that effect.
__________________
ďLet us rise up and be thankful, for if we didnít learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didnít learn a little, at least we didnít get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didnít die; so, let us all be thankful.Ē - Buddha
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:09 PM   #13
therazor
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
It does involve removing energy away from a centre that stores ego and fear. It can be done quite easily with visualising it going, getting it sucked out. I can really feel it happening.

Now others can do the same and free themselves. It's so easy.

As Mark twain said: The truth is simple, if it were difficult everyone would understand it. Or words to that effect.
Once again, I ask you to provide credible evidence supporting such a claim is possible.
therazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:09 PM   #14
mark1963
Senior Member
 
mark1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by therazor View Post
He is talking about removing ego and fear, by means of purging energy in a given section of the brain, by means of IMAGINING said energy away, which anybody with such a brain would know is complete and utter magical thinking, pun intended. Such a claim involves physics and I'm simply asking him to provide scientific evidence to support his notion that you can manipulate "energy" away from parts of your brain simply by thinking about it.
Okay, answer this - does fear produce chemical and physiological changes in the brain, endocrine system and body?

What is fear 95% of the time - imagination.
__________________
ďLet us rise up and be thankful, for if we didnít learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didnít learn a little, at least we didnít get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didnít die; so, let us all be thankful.Ē - Buddha
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:10 PM   #15
mark1963
Senior Member
 
mark1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by therazor View Post
Once again, I ask you to provide credible evidence supporting such a claim is possible.
Just do it and there's your evidence, although anecdotal.
__________________
ďLet us rise up and be thankful, for if we didnít learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didnít learn a little, at least we didnít get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didnít die; so, let us all be thankful.Ē - Buddha
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:11 PM   #16
krakhead
Premier Subscribers
 
krakhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dark Side Of The Room
Posts: 11,347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by therazor View Post
No, I haven't. Please enlighten me oh enlightened one.
You're sarcasm suggests a lot about your true intentions you know.

I will find the paper when I'm in work and give you the details. But I have a sneaking suspicion that you will ignore it and any details/evidence in it because you appear to be of the mindset that it absolutely cannot be true therefore you will ignore any evidence to the contrary. Just like James used to do, the devious ol' fuck
__________________
This message brought to you by
Krakhead Inc.ô
ďYou simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.Ē
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:13 PM   #17
krakhead
Premier Subscribers
 
krakhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dark Side Of The Room
Posts: 11,347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by therazor View Post
Once again, I ask you to provide credible evidence supporting such a claim is possible.
Can you provide us with any scientific evidence that the Ego is a 'real thing', not a mental construct, and therefore immutable which would then lend credence to your assertation that it cannot be changed?
__________________
This message brought to you by
Krakhead Inc.ô
ďYou simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.Ē
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:18 PM   #18
therazor
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
Okay, answer this - does fear produce chemical and physiological changes in the brain, endocrine system and body?

What is fear 95% of the time - imagination.
Yes. BUT, chemical changes in the brain do not equate with so called "energy" manipulation that comes with thought. I am simply asking for you to explain the process using physics, as do all people with scientific claims related to energy transfer.

Quote:
Just do it and there's your evidence, although anecdotal.
Anecdotal evidence is completely useless in science. Sorry.
therazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:19 PM   #19
therazor
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
You're sarcasm suggests a lot about your true intentions you know.

I will find the paper when I'm in work and give you the details. But I have a sneaking suspicion that you will ignore it and any details/evidence in it because you appear to be of the mindset that it absolutely cannot be true therefore you will ignore any evidence to the contrary. Just like James used to do, the devious ol' fuck
I have held strong beliefs on many things that I have been shown credible evidence and come to the conclusion that I was wrong all along. So far on this subject, NADA.
therazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:19 PM   #20
mark1963
Senior Member
 
mark1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by therazor View Post
Yes. BUT, chemical changes in the brain do not equate with so called "energy" manipulation that comes with thought. I am simply asking for you to explain the process using physics, as do all people with scientific claims related to energy transfer.



Anecdotal evidence is completely useless in science. Sorry.
Please prove your statement.

Anecdotal may be useless for science but then science is co-opted and useless for humanity in it's present form.

Please troll elsewhere.
__________________
ďLet us rise up and be thankful, for if we didnít learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didnít learn a little, at least we didnít get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didnít die; so, let us all be thankful.Ē - Buddha
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:02 PM.