Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #1
afghancool
Banned

Default Satan, Angels and jinns in the Bible

Angels in the Bible:

Daniel 8: 16 -17 And I heard a man's voice from the Ulai calling, "Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of the vision."
As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate...
Daniel 9:21 While I was still in prayer, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice.
Luke 1:19 The angel answered, "I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this good news.
Luke 1:26-27 In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary.
Jude 1:9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him...

Jinn in the Bible:

Deutoronomy, 32:17 They sacrificed to demons that were no gods, to gods they had never known,
to new gods that had come recently,
whom your fathers had never dreaded.
Psalm 106:37 They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to the demons;
Matthew 9:32 While they were going out, a man who was demon-possessed and could not talk was brought to Jesus.
Matthew 9:33 And when the demon was driven out, the man who had been mute spoke. The crowd was amazed and said, "Nothing like this has ever been seen in Israel."
Matthew 9:34 But the Pharisees said, "It is by the prince of demons that he drives out demons."
Luke 11:15 But some of them said, "By Beelzebub, the prince of demons, he is driving out demons."
Luke 11:19 Now if I drive out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your followers drive them out? So then, they will be your judges.
Luke 11:20 But if I drive out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come to you.
Luke 9
Luke 9:1 When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases.
Luke 8:31 And they (demons) begged him [Jesus] repeatedly not to order them to go into the Abyss.
Matthew 17:18 Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed from that moment.

Satan in the Bible:

1. Chronicles 21:1 Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel.
Job 2:7 So satan went out from the presence of the Lord and afflicted Job with painful sores from the soles of his feet to the top of his head.
Matthew 4:10 Jesus said to him, "Away from me, satan! For it is written: “Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.”
Mark 3:26 And if satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.
Mark 1:13 And he was in the desert forty days, being tempted by satan. He was with the wild animals, and angels attended him.
Luke 22:31 Simon, Simon, satan has asked to sift you[a] as wheat.
Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush satan under your feet. The grace of our Jesus be with you.
2 Corinthians 2:11 In order that satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.
1 Timothy 5:15 Some have in fact already turned away to follow satan.

http://tr1.harunyahya.com/Detail/T/E...NS_TO_THE_POPE
afghancool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
throwback

Quote:
Originally Posted by afghancool View Post
Angels in the Bible:

Daniel 8: 16 -17 And I heard a man's voice from the Ulai calling, "Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of the vision."
As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate...
Daniel 9:21 While I was still in prayer, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice.
Luke 1:19 The angel answered, "I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this good news.
Luke 1:26-27 In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary.
Jude 1:9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him...

Jinn in the Bible:

Deutoronomy, 32:17 They sacrificed to demons that were no gods, to gods they had never known,
to new gods that had come recently,
whom your fathers had never dreaded.
Psalm 106:37 They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to the demons;
Matthew 9:32 While they were going out, a man who was demon-possessed and could not talk was brought to Jesus.
Matthew 9:33 And when the demon was driven out, the man who had been mute spoke. The crowd was amazed and said, "Nothing like this has ever been seen in Israel."
Matthew 9:34 But the Pharisees said, "It is by the prince of demons that he drives out demons."
Luke 11:15 But some of them said, "By Beelzebub, the prince of demons, he is driving out demons."
Luke 11:19 Now if I drive out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your followers drive them out? So then, they will be your judges.
Luke 11:20 But if I drive out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come to you.
Luke 9
Luke 9:1 When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases.
Luke 8:31 And they (demons) begged him [Jesus] repeatedly not to order them to go into the Abyss.
Matthew 17:18 Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed from that moment.

Satan in the Bible:

1. Chronicles 21:1 Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel.
Job 2:7 So satan went out from the presence of the Lord and afflicted Job with painful sores from the soles of his feet to the top of his head.
Matthew 4:10 Jesus said to him, "Away from me, satan! For it is written: “Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.”
Mark 3:26 And if satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.
Mark 1:13 And he was in the desert forty days, being tempted by satan. He was with the wild animals, and angels attended him.
Luke 22:31 Simon, Simon, satan has asked to sift you[a] as wheat.
Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush satan under your feet. The grace of our Jesus be with you.
2 Corinthians 2:11 In order that satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.
1 Timothy 5:15 Some have in fact already turned away to follow satan.

http://tr1.harunyahya.com/Detail/T/E...NS_TO_THE_POPE

Quick note. The term 'Satan' does not always refer to the devil. It is a descriptive word that offentimes simply means advisary. Take the census of Israel David did for example. It says Satan incited David to do it but another passage says the Lord sparked that action by David.
throwback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
afghancool
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwback View Post
Quick note. The term 'Satan' does not always refer to the devil. It is a descriptive word that offentimes simply means advisary. Take the census of Israel David did for example. It says Satan incited David to do it but another passage says the Lord sparked that action by David.
exactly, bible is full of contradictions. because more than half of the bible is rewritten by men and changed to serve them well. we cannot the call bible today a bible realy. cos bible was the words of god. now it is the word of men so this book that is called bible is actualy the imposter of bible.

anyone who is seeking the truth should refer to the last reveltion the holly Quran. you will get the reality of everything mentioned in bible and torah in true form. Quran cannot be altered or changed an anyway. so the authenticity of Quran is confirmed by all scholors and scientists. it is revealed for whole humanity to be guilded.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:08 PM   #4
afghancool
Banned

Islam is the only true relegion for the mankind which lead to paradise, an eternal abode.