Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-06-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
darkmaatr
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13
Default Why do 'They' want to hide the sun??!!

They hide the Sun because the SUN is the SUN (SON) of GOD (Aten/Atun/Atom)RA.

Name the one that is destroyed in coming face to face with the Divine Rays of the Sun of God.

White people are melanin deficient. Melanin is what protects the melanin dominant peoples of this planet from the Sun God ATOM RA's RAdiation poisoning in the form of UV exposure.

Not so for white people. You do not have this protection. As a result, you undergo PHOTOLYSIS. Photodissociation, photolysis, or photodecomposition is a chemical reaction in which a chemical compound is broken down by photons.

Specific to your case, Photolysis is the phenomena by which Amino acids and various essential vitamins decomposed by U.V. exposure. More importantly, Folic Acid decomposes very rapidly on U.V. exposure. As Folic Acid is a major requirement for sexual reproduction, exposure to U.V. will render white people STERILE.

Taken from: Science, Vol 201, Issue 4356, 625-626

"Skin color and nutrient photolysis: an evolutionary hypothesis
RF Branda and JW Eaton

Human populations native to areas of intense sunlight tend to be heavily melanized. Previous explanations for this relationship have invoked only weak selective pressures. To test the hypothesis that dark pigmentation may protect against photolysis of crucial light-sensitive vitamins and metabolites by ultraviolet light, folate was used as a model. It was found that exposure of human plasma in vitro to simulated strong sunlight causes 30 to 50 percent loss of folate within 60 minutes. Furthermore, light-skinned patients exposed to ultraviolet light for dermatologic disorders have abnormally low serum folate concentrations, suggesting that photolysis may also occur in vivo. Deficiency of folate, which occurs in many marginally nourished populations, causes severe anemia, fetal wastage, frank infertility, and maternal mortality. Prevention of ultraviolet photolysis of folate and other light sensitive nutrients by dark skin may be sufficient explanation for the maintenance of this characteristic in human groups indigenous to regions of intense solar radiation. "


So, in addition to the skin cancers, birth defects, inability to synthesize ALL the earths vital minerals (a.k.a. vita-mins) due to the lack of the essential vitamin-D, white people are also suffering from a dramatic decline in population as their birth rates plummet all across the world. It has been argued in several circles that by 2012, the European population will officially be below replacement level globally. They'll probably come outright and say this publicly within the next two years or so...

RA has scheduled white people to become EXTINCT starting from this deadline.

They were giving you hints, tho.

Watch these two movies: "Children of Men (2006)" and "The Handmaids Tale (1990)" You will then have the full reality of things yet to come.

Also, watch "Knowing (2009)". Notice the two White rabbits (male and female) representing white fertility that are saved along with the two white children. Notice the symbolism of the deeply melanated (black) pebbles that populate the whole earth. Ignoring the hollywood drama, ultimately, did white people not die from the wrath of RA?

The Plan?

In preparing to do battle with RA, so-called 'smart' white people have decided (in secret) to blanket regions of the world populated by white people with aerosols which act as a global sunscreen lotion.

They say: "Let us Hide the inevitable second coming of RA from the people, that we may reign for another two thousand years."

Never mind that this tactic will also have serious medical implications when the atmosphere is saturated with this poison...

or that the 99% melanin dominant peoples who populate this planet do not require such protection and will suffer greatly from this idiocy.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE BECOMING EXTINCT, so we shall jeopardize an entire planet in order to protect those not yet born. Survival by any means necessary.

This remains the overriding sentiment; White Supremacy.

So, in addition to the aforementioned, other White peoples are trampling all over the planet culling off whole masses of non-white peoples, and rendering these cultures defenseless and malnourished. You should now understand why population control is the order of the day.

I personally am praying for a Hotter Sun.

Let The Divine Rays of The Sun God Atun RA awash this Earth and remove this Devil from our presence.

Last edited by darkmaatr; 27-06-2010 at 07:38 PM.
darkmaatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 06:30 PM   #2
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
armoured_amazon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Not the Untied Kondom, yay!
Posts: 21,005
Default

Interesting post. I need to digest it (and prepare dinner). And I'm going to watch Children of Men tonight, it's been a while
__________________
"...As the day of reckoning draws ever near
Warriors, rise from slumber..."

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 06:35 PM   #3
yass
Senior Member
 
yass's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 9,502
Default

Spoken like a true devil @OP.
__________________
:**::**::**::**::**::**:

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 27-06-2010 at 06:36 PM.
yass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #4
trappedinameatsuit
Senior Member
 
trappedinameatsuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: At the bottom of Indiana close to the cornfields and the cows.
Posts: 1,396
Default

yep, spoken like a devil indeed. Only a devil would want an entire race wiped. I think God is a bit too intelligent to be blaming an entire race for what groups of them do, or are blamed for. That's just plain and simply retarded.
__________________
The David Icke forum, so intense that I cut out a hole in my chair and placed a bucket under it so that I wouldn't have to get up to go to the bathroom.

Last edited by trappedinameatsuit; 27-06-2010 at 06:45 PM.
trappedinameatsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 06:48 PM   #5
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
armoured_amazon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Not the Untied Kondom, yay!
Posts: 21,005
Default

Hehe, it was interesting, though.
__________________
"...As the day of reckoning draws ever near
Warriors, rise from slumber..."

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 07:35 PM   #6
darkmaatr
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13
Default

Label me a Devil or no. Truth is truth.

You wanted to know the purpose of Chem-trails? Then read what I have said again. Slowly, carefully, and unclouded with emotion.

In this case you shall have truth. Though it may not be what you would have hoped it to be, it is truth nonetheless. And Yes. The truth does hurt.

The destiny of the albino-derivative, namely the European male/female is currently defined (behind closed doors) as an endangered species. Albeit unknown to you. Steps have been for quite some time now, taken to protect those not yet born.

...and what does a population do when a species is classified as endangered? Is that species not protected by any means necessary? Are not vital resources accumulated, abruptly taken from other species, usually at the expense of these, in order that the few may survive?

Why is the European Empire and all her Allies/Colonies now classified as the the most wealthiest of nations on the planet, at the total expense of the majority.

From where have they gotten this wealth?

What is the condition of those from which this wealth was stolen?

What are they currently doing to secure this wealth?

The truth should now be clear, whether you call me a Devil for stating the obvious or not.

Truth is truth.

Last edited by darkmaatr; 27-06-2010 at 07:49 PM.
darkmaatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 07:45 PM   #7
justin_pushka
Senior Member
 
justin_pushka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: reading
Posts: 995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaatr View Post
Label me a Devil or no. Truth is truth.

You wanted to know the purpose of Chem-trails? Then read what I have said again. Slowly, carefully, and unclouded with emotion.

In this case you will have truth. Though it may not be what you would have hoped it to be, it is truth nonetheless.

The destiny of the albino-derivative, namely the European male/female is currently defined (behind closed doors) as an endangered species. Albeit unknown to you. Steps have been for quite some time now, taken to protect those not yet born.

...and what does a population do when a species is classified as endangered? Is that species not protected by any means necessary? Are not vital resources accumulated, abruptly taken from other species, usually at the expense of these, in order that the few may survive?

Why is the European Empire and all her Allies/Colonies now classified as the the most wealthiest of nations on the planet, at the total expense of the majority.

From where have they gotten this wealth?

What is the condition of those from which this wealth was stolen?

What are they currently doing to secure this wealth?

The truth should now be clear, whether you call me a Devil for stating the obvious.

Truth is truth.
Rubish. racist nonsence. The reason is this; nasa found that seeds outside the earths atmosphere would mutate their dna. But when sheilded by aluminium they wouldnt. The chemtrails contain aluminium and we are being sheilded from the sun. the reason is, the sun is driving evolutionary change across the whole solar system and this would fuck up their control system. just as Music has no color and neither does truth. Nice try tho.
justin_pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 07:59 PM   #8
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
armoured_amazon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Not the Untied Kondom, yay!
Posts: 21,005
Default

They want to hide the sun because of how beneficial it is to us, both in Vitamin D and just our general sense of well-being after being in it for a period. They want us miserable and subservient.
__________________
"...As the day of reckoning draws ever near
Warriors, rise from slumber..."

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #9
trappedinameatsuit
Senior Member
 
trappedinameatsuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: At the bottom of Indiana close to the cornfields and the cows.
Posts: 1,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaatr View Post
Label me a Devil or no. Truth is truth.

You wanted to know the purpose of Chem-trails? Then read what I have said again. Slowly, carefully, and unclouded with emotion.

In this case you shall have truth. Though it may not be what you would have hoped it to be, it is truth nonetheless. And Yes. The truth does hurt.

The destiny of the albino-derivative, namely the European male/female is currently defined (behind closed doors) as an endangered species. Albeit unknown to you. Steps have been for quite some time now, taken to protect those not yet born.

...and what does a population do when a species is classified as endangered? Is that species not protected by any means necessary? Are not vital resources accumulated, abruptly taken from other species, usually at the expense of these, in order that the few may survive?

Why is the European Empire and all her Allies/Colonies now classified as the the most wealthiest of nations on the planet, at the total expense of the majority.

From where have they gotten this wealth?

What is the condition of those from which this wealth was stolen?

What are they currently doing to secure this wealth?

The truth should now be clear, whether you call me a Devil for stating the obvious or not.

Truth is truth.
Doesn't matter anyway you slice it. If you can't distinguish people individually as opposed to lumping everyone altogether as the same and to be condemned then you are brainwashed. If you can't just grasp that concept you are brainwashed. Truth is truth.
__________________
The David Icke forum, so intense that I cut out a hole in my chair and placed a bucket under it so that I wouldn't have to get up to go to the bathroom.

Last edited by trappedinameatsuit; 27-06-2010 at 08:00 PM.
trappedinameatsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 08:07 PM   #10
darkmaatr
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trappedinameatsuit View Post
Doesn't matter anyway you slice it. If you can't distinguish people individually as opposed to lumping everyone altogether as the same and to be condemned
What do you mean by: "lumping everyone altogether as the same and to be condemned"? I do not understand what you mean.

Is it your aim to suggest that I am treating you as 'the same' , and if so, as the same what?
darkmaatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 08:19 PM   #11
trappedinameatsuit
Senior Member
 
trappedinameatsuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: At the bottom of Indiana close to the cornfields and the cows.
Posts: 1,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaatr View Post
What do you mean by: "lumping everyone altogether as the same and to be condemned"? I do not understand what you mean.

Is it your aim to suggest that I am treating you as 'the same' , and if so, as the same what?
Well obviously in your posts the summary is - all white people are doomed. Therefore condemning an ENTIRE race for what few above them have been responsible for. As far as I am concerned you haven't presented proof of anything other than to yourself by twisting words around and interpreting them to your own desire, from whatever is your information derives from. What I am saying is, God is more intelligent than that. Why would an entire race be wiped according to the sins of some? With that logic then it's safe to say the entire world and EVERY race shall be destroyed because not one single race is perfect and sinless. There are good and bad of every race. If your message isn't about white people being doomed, then what are you trying to say? Same as in all white people, are to be blamed and punished for what the white people above them are responsible for? There are corrupt rulers and citizens below them who live their lives like just like any other race.
__________________
The David Icke forum, so intense that I cut out a hole in my chair and placed a bucket under it so that I wouldn't have to get up to go to the bathroom.

Last edited by trappedinameatsuit; 27-06-2010 at 08:21 PM.
trappedinameatsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 08:25 PM   #12
forrest22
Senior Member
 
forrest22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,144
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaatr View Post


In preparing to do battle with RA, so-called 'smart' white people have decided (in secret) to blanket regions of the world populated by white people with aerosols which act as a global sunscreen lotion.

They say: "Let us Hide the inevitable second coming of RA from the people, that we may reign for another two thousand years."

.

1-Do you know that Chemtrails are used in African countries ?

2- rich white people are not white they are negative aliens in human form ....I'm sure the world without white people will be less beautiful and more violent?

Last edited by forrest22; 27-06-2010 at 08:27 PM.
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 08:49 PM   #13
darkmaatr
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13
Default

Consider my post a mere 'reminder add'... nothing more than a restatement of the facts realized by others long before this forum came into being. Facts that you clearly have not been aware of until now. This is not meant to be an insult to you, so please do not be offended.

The fact is, there are ample research papers that can be located at several reputable scientific journals that show a direct link between Ultraviolet Radiation exposure and the decline in Folate, and hence fertility in non-melanated species.

Key words to search for: Folate; Folic Acid; Fertility; Photolysis; Photo decomposition; Melanin

Furthermore, geographical regions such as Germany, Russia, Australia, Japan, Sweden, South Africa, Argentina, Switzerland, The Neatherlands, Alaska, etc, etc, all have policies to increase their drastically declining white populations by offering incentives to those couples who wish produce children.

Does the term "Europe's aging population" mean anything to you? This phenomena occurs when a population is aging at a rate significantly faster than it produces new stock. Hence the need for the various fertility programs that are all the rage now.

The HPV vaccine is scheduled to be a fertility drug for white adolescent females, and a steralization campaign for non-white females.

Is it not stated that in those final days, It will be said by 'the one who burns in the face of The Sun of God', that if he is to be destroyed, then all of RA's children, and All of Creation shall suffer the same fate by his hands?

The AIDS program is nothing more than an American Invention to Dissuade Sex amongst the world's non-melanated species. This is the reason why South Africa's Black regions represent ground-zero for the so-called AIDS epidemic.

Washingtom Post (2007)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...010301490.html

Life News (2007)
http://www.lifenews.com/nat2289.html

Melbourn Institute
http://www.melbourneinstitute.com/ne...by%20Bonus.pdf

The Times Online
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6973497.ece


Of course, the list goes on.

Ask yourself... if there is currently a great fear of world over population, as is quite often the cry made by European think tanks; see here: http://www.overpopulation.org/ why then would they be simultaneously giving out incentives to increase the population of other nations?

Currently, the continent of Africa is the worlds most under-populated continent on this planet, but yet, it remains the poster child for world overpopulation.

Conversely, Germany has one of the densest populations and consumes a large portion of the worlds mineral resources, yet they are giving out incentives to couples to produce more children.

The explanation for this: The white population in Germany is on decline, albeit the non-white population in Germany is on the rise.

http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/Sept07/Tibi.gl.html

To counteract this, they need to produce more white babies.

This trend repeats itself globally for one and only one reason.

The global population of White people is falling. Tough nuts for you if you are from a historically white nation and wish to keep it so.

As you do your own research in an effort to refute the claims being made, you will soon realize that precisely ALL those countries being heavily 'sprayed' with chemicals are also those countries that are suffering from low white population birth rates.

Feel free to research this topic.

No, No! I am by no means condemning white people.

The Divine Sun God Atom RA is doing a fine job of this with out me. So if anything, blame The only Light of The World, your God and Mine, RA!!

All blessings to him, and to her, his eternal companion and Creatress Divine Mother Earth, The Neteryu.

Last edited by darkmaatr; 27-06-2010 at 10:08 PM.
darkmaatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 01:38 PM   #14
subl1minal
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,737
Default

What a joke. We are not the body, this cannot be stressed enough.

So race, gender, sexuality, none of it really matters, it's just a part of the illusion that keeps us all seperate. Are you telling me you don't have ONE white friend?
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 01:48 PM   #15
freedom1st
Senior Member
 
freedom1st's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaatr View Post
They hide the Sun because the SUN is the SUN (SON) of GOD (Aten/Atun/Atom)RA.

Name the one that is destroyed in coming face to face with the Divine Rays of the Sun of God.

White people are melanin deficient. Melanin is what protects the melanin dominant peoples of this planet from the Sun God ATOM RA's RAdiation poisoning in the form of UV exposure.

Not so for white people. You do not have this protection. As a result, you undergo PHOTOLYSIS. Photodissociation, photolysis, or photodecomposition is a chemical reaction in which a chemical compound is broken down by photons.

Specific to your case, Photolysis is the phenomena by which Amino acids and various essential vitamins decomposed by U.V. exposure. More importantly, Folic Acid decomposes very rapidly on U.V. exposure. As Folic Acid is a major requirement for sexual reproduction, exposure to U.V. will render white people STERILE.

Taken from: Science, Vol 201, Issue 4356, 625-626

"Skin color and nutrient photolysis: an evolutionary hypothesis
RF Branda and JW Eaton

Human populations native to areas of intense sunlight tend to be heavily melanized. Previous explanations for this relationship have invoked only weak selective pressures. To test the hypothesis that dark pigmentation may protect against photolysis of crucial light-sensitive vitamins and metabolites by ultraviolet light, folate was used as a model. It was found that exposure of human plasma in vitro to simulated strong sunlight causes 30 to 50 percent loss of folate within 60 minutes. Furthermore, light-skinned patients exposed to ultraviolet light for dermatologic disorders have abnormally low serum folate concentrations, suggesting that photolysis may also occur in vivo. Deficiency of folate, which occurs in many marginally nourished populations, causes severe anemia, fetal wastage, frank infertility, and maternal mortality. Prevention of ultraviolet photolysis of folate and other light sensitive nutrients by dark skin may be sufficient explanation for the maintenance of this characteristic in human groups indigenous to regions of intense solar radiation. "


So, in addition to the skin cancers, birth defects, inability to synthesize ALL the earths vital minerals (a.k.a. vita-mins) due to the lack of the essential vitamin-D, white people are also suffering from a dramatic decline in population as their birth rates plummet all across the world. It has been argued in several circles that by 2012, the European population will officially be below replacement level globally. They'll probably come outright and say this publicly within the next two years or so...

RA has scheduled white people to become EXTINCT starting from this deadline.

They were giving you hints, tho.

Watch these two movies: "Children of Men (2006)" and "The Handmaids Tale (1990)" You will then have the full reality of things yet to come.

Also, watch "Knowing (2009)". Notice the two White rabbits (male and female) representing white fertility that are saved along with the two white children. Notice the symbolism of the deeply melanated (black) pebbles that populate the whole earth. Ignoring the hollywood drama, ultimately, did white people not die from the wrath of RA?

The Plan?

In preparing to do battle with RA, so-called 'smart' white people have decided (in secret) to blanket regions of the world populated by white people with aerosols which act as a global sunscreen lotion.

They say: "Let us Hide the inevitable second coming of RA from the people, that we may reign for another two thousand years."

Never mind that this tactic will also have serious medical implications when the atmosphere is saturated with this poison...

or that the 99% melanin dominant peoples who populate this planet do not require such protection and will suffer greatly from this idiocy.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE BECOMING EXTINCT, so we shall jeopardize an entire planet in order to protect those not yet born. Survival by any means necessary.

This remains the overriding sentiment; White Supremacy.

So, in addition to the aforementioned, other White peoples are trampling all over the planet culling off whole masses of non-white peoples, and rendering these cultures defenseless and malnourished. You should now understand why population control is the order of the day.

I personally am praying for a Hotter Sun.

Let The Divine Rays of The Sun God Atun RA awash this Earth and remove this Devil from our presence.
Me and my children should be removed then? Being as we are the devil according to your post.

Well I say: FUCK YOU!!!
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 01:49 PM   #16
freedom1st
Senior Member
 
freedom1st's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Hehe, it was interesting, though.
Would it have been just as interesting if you replaced 'white' with 'black or brown' in the op?
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 01:53 PM   #17
freedom1st
Senior Member
 
freedom1st's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaatr View Post
Label me a Devil or no. Truth is truth.

You wanted to know the purpose of Chem-trails? Then read what I have said again. Slowly, carefully, and unclouded with emotion.

In this case you shall have truth. Though it may not be what you would have hoped it to be, it is truth nonetheless. And Yes. The truth does hurt.

The destiny of the albino-derivative, namely the European male/female is currently defined (behind closed doors) as an endangered species. Albeit unknown to you. Steps have been for quite some time now, taken to protect those not yet born.

...and what does a population do when a species is classified as endangered? Is that species not protected by any means necessary? Are not vital resources accumulated, abruptly taken from other species, usually at the expense of these, in order that the few may survive?

Why is the European Empire and all her Allies/Colonies now classified as the the most wealthiest of nations on the planet, at the total expense of the majority.

From where have they gotten this wealth?

What is the condition of those from which this wealth was stolen?

What are they currently doing to secure this wealth?

The truth should now be clear, whether you call me a Devil for stating the obvious or not.

Truth is truth.
I would have respected your truth more if you hadn't put the following at the end of your post:-

I personally am praying for a Hotter Sun.

Let The Divine Rays of The Sun God Atun RA awash this Earth and remove this Devil from our presence.


I have no problem with truth no matter how unpleasant, but to want to bring it on knowing that millions will suffer, even though most of them had no involvement in the suffering of people in other countries, is abhorrent!
My children have done nothing wrong! Neither have I btw and if I had the power all those other countries would be given their freedom back!
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 01:59 PM   #18
freedom1st
Senior Member
 
freedom1st's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaatr View Post
Consider my post a mere 'reminder add'... nothing more than a restatement of the facts realized by others long before this forum came into being. Facts that you clearly have not been aware of until now. This is not meant to be an insult to you, so please do not be offended.

The fact is, there are ample research papers that can be located at several reputable scientific journals that show a direct link between Ultraviolet Radiation exposure and the decline in Folate, and hence fertility in non-melanated species.

Key words to search for: Folate; Folic Acid; Fertility; Photolysis; Photo decomposition; Melanin

Furthermore, geographical regions such as Germany, Russia, Australia, Japan, Sweden, South Africa, Argentina, Switzerland, The Neatherlands, Alaska, etc, etc, all have policies to increase their drastically declining white populations by offering incentives to those couples who wish produce children.

Does the term "Europe's aging population" mean anything to you? This phenomena occurs when a population is aging at a rate significantly faster than it produces new stock. Hence the need for the various fertility programs that are all the rage now.

The HPV vaccine is scheduled to be a fertility drug for white adolescent females, and a steralization campaign for non-white females.

Is it not stated that in those final days, It will be said by 'the one who burns in the face of The Sun of God', that if he is to be destroyed, then all of RA's children, and All of Creation shall suffer the same fate by his hands?

The AIDS program is nothing more than an American Invention to Dissuade Sex amongst the world's non-melanated species. This is the reason why South Africa's Black regions represent ground-zero for the so-called AIDS epidemic.

Washingtom Post (2007)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...010301490.html

Life News (2007)
http://www.lifenews.com/nat2289.html

Melbourn Institute
http://www.melbourneinstitute.com/ne...by%20Bonus.pdf

The Times Online
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6973497.ece


Of course, the list goes on.

Ask yourself... if there is currently a great fear of world over population, as is quite often the cry made by European think tanks; see here: http://www.overpopulation.org/ why then would they be simultaneously giving out incentives to increase the population of other nations?

Currently, the continent of Africa is the worlds most under-populated continent on this planet, but yet, it remains the poster child for world overpopulation.

Conversely, Germany has one of the densest populations and consumes a large portion of the worlds mineral resources, yet they are giving out incentives to couples to produce more children.

The explanation for this: The white population in Germany is on decline, albeit the non-white population in Germany is on the rise.

http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/Sept07/Tibi.gl.html

To counteract this, they need to produce more white babies.

This trend repeats itself globally for one and only one reason.

The global population of White people is falling. Tough nuts for you if you are from a historically white nation and wish to keep it so.

As you do your own research in an effort to refute the claims being made, you will soon realize that precisely ALL those countries being heavily 'sprayed' with chemicals are also those countries that are suffering from low white population birth rates.

Feel free to research this topic.

No, No! I am by no means condemning white people.

The Divine Sun God Atom RA is doing a fine job of this with out me. So if anything, blame The only Light of The World, your God and Mine, RA!!

All blessings to him, and to her, his eternal companion and Creatress Divine Mother Earth, The Neteryu.
Mass immigration would suggest otherwise..
If they wanted to protect the white race why would they ensure mass immigration which is bound to lead to race mixing?
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 09:16 PM   #19
1freethinker
Senior Member
 
1freethinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
Would it have been just as interesting if you replaced 'white' with 'black or brown' in the op?
well played.

That said do you have a counter argument for the things mentioned by op?.... his wanting people dead aside
__________________
Stay Healthy My Friends!
1freethinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 10:34 PM   #20
darkmaatr
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
Mass immigration would suggest otherwise..
If they wanted to protect the white race why would they ensure mass immigration which is bound to lead to race mixing?
Based on your statement, I am guessing that you do not agree that 'They' are looking out for the survival of White people in the face of their extinction...

If you are correct (and you are not) that the powers that be are not currently working on a plan to stem your future annihilation, then that's a really raw deal for you and your children... oh well.

Something to concern yourselves with...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...icle535712.ece

This is definitely not a good thing since for white people, much of Europe is already well below replacement levels.

It has even been suggested that many of those White children now reaching child bearing age are found to be having grave fertility issues. Ouch!!

Fertility clinics are popping up all over the place...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
I would have respected your truth more if you hadn't put the following at the end of your post:-

I personally am praying for a Hotter Sun.

Let The Divine Rays of The Sun God Atun RA awash this Earth and remove this Devil from our presence.
Whether I pray for a hotter sun (which I am) or not, it still doesn't change the fact. The population of White people is plummeting significantly as a result of solar activity.

I am not responsible for this. The Sun God RA is.

I actually enjoy it when RA blesses me with his Divine Heavenly light.... Don't you??? I honestly thought everyone did.

Last edited by darkmaatr; 28-06-2010 at 10:41 PM.
darkmaatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:29 AM.