Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Psychic Ability / Channelling / Remote Viewing / Dreams / Predictions
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
loveemotion
Senior Member
 
loveemotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 470
Default Levitation in dreams

hey
please if you did not have this in dreams, dont post.

Vivid dream = astral travel.. + ability to levitate things in the dream.. push pull levitation .. etc

Please share your experiences.
loveemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 08:03 PM   #2
loveemotion
Senior Member
 
loveemotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 470
Default

Id say a half of my vivid dreams i experience manipulating objects ))
the last one was ping pong ball...

and the most amazing was with a Master (pretty old dude - asian looking)
and a smaller kid.. who was about 7-8 years old.
Master was teaching us how to get straight up without using physical help,while laying on the back... basicly like an agent in matrix movie... same thing... the experience of that was homecoming ))) i felt like i was at home )) (beside the point that i was in my appartment)
loveemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 10:51 PM   #3
whiterain
Senior Member
 
whiterain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,230
Default

mostly its just more fun to levitate yourself though. recently ive been having lying down levitation dreams, almost like im trying to wake up while doing it...
__________________
the truth is beautiful
whiterain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 09:51 AM   #4
loveemotion
Senior Member
 
loveemotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 470
Default

flying in the dreams is a lot of fun ))
loveemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #5
spacedmonkey
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 41
Default

I do this, it's hella fun

Last night I had a dream in which I was teaching others how to fly, which was nice
spacedmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 05:51 PM   #6
loveemotion
Senior Member
 
loveemotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacedmonkey View Post
I do this, it's hella fun

Last night I had a dream in which I was teaching others how to fly, which was nice
oh nice)) do you do this a lot? tell me more))
loveemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 06:02 PM   #7
torus
Senior Member
 
torus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,604
Default

I still my remember my first levitation dream quite vividly. I was 7 at the time and knew nothing of the torus and its connection to the number 7. (see Arthur M. Youngs The Reflexive Universe for further elaboration) In the dream it was dark and I was walking with my older sister through our neighborhood. What felt like waves of energy began to circle me and as we walked I slowly began to levitate. my sister remained oblivious to the fact that I was now floating approx. 30 feet in the air. I gradually descended and we continued our walk as if nothing happened.

Eventually I would have recurring flying and levitation dreams. I would run in my dream and could lift my legs and hover and fly! I LOVED those dreams. some say that flying dreams disappear with the onset of puberty and sexual activity, which seemed to be true for me also.
__________________
Moment by moment, breath by breath, unbind the mind
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 12:25 AM   #8
whiterain
Senior Member
 
whiterain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
I still my remember my first levitation dream quite vividly. I was 7 at the time and knew nothing of the torus and its connection to the number 7. (see Arthur M. Youngs The Reflexive Universe for further elaboration) In the dream it was dark and I was walking with my older sister through our neighborhood. What felt like waves of energy began to circle me and as we walked I slowly began to levitate. my sister remained oblivious to the fact that I was now floating approx. 30 feet in the air. I gradually descended and we continued our walk as if nothing happened.

Eventually I would have recurring flying and levitation dreams. I would run in my dream and could lift my legs and hover and fly! I LOVED those dreams. some say that flying dreams disappear with the onset of puberty and sexual activity, which seemed to be true for me also.
i had those for years. you start to jump then just hang in the air by tucking yourself up
__________________
the truth is beautiful
whiterain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 01:05 AM   #9
torus
Senior Member
 
torus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,604
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
i had those for years. you start to jump then just hang in the air by tucking yourself up
yes. sometimes it seemed as if I was initiating the jump, tuck, and glide. more often though it just appeared out of the blue
__________________
Moment by moment, breath by breath, unbind the mind
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 12:40 PM   #10
loveemotion
Senior Member
 
loveemotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
i had those for years. you start to jump then just hang in the air by tucking yourself up
oh i still have those too lol
loveemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #11
camovehia2
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Greece
Posts: 35
Default

Since I'm getting more and more experienced into this, I can tell you that you only need to use your mind to achieve anything. Think "no gravity" and you will immediately fly up in the air, as if there is no gravity. It works for me at least

Furthermore try to learn to control all elements: fire, water, air (that's the flying part in fact) and earth. I still have some trouble creating fire out of nowhere.
camovehia2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
lyrag
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 844
Default

I leviate and fly in dreams alot but the two most vivid experiences the first was a dream i had and it felt very much like a past life, i was an eastern indian boy around the age of 8 and i was so happy that i was levitating and saying to my family( i was washing with them in the river) ' look iv got my powers back i can do it again) and they just rolled their eyes, like show off, whats the big deal.

The second was not a dream but a real life experience that both me and my sister remember, i levitated from the top of the stairs to the bottom and then she followed. We both remember it clearly, i was around 4 years old, she was 2 !!

I wake up and get fustrated as the physical feeling of levitating is still inside but my body just feels like a bag of potatos and im unable to move it.
lyrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:11 AM   #13
loveemotion
Senior Member
 
loveemotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrag View Post
I leviate and fly in dreams alot but the two most vivid experiences the first was a dream i had and it felt very much like a past life, i was an eastern indian boy around the age of 8 and i was so happy that i was levitating and saying to my family( i was washing with them in the river) ' look iv got my powers back i can do it again) and they just rolled their eyes, like show off, whats the big deal.

The second was not a dream but a real life experience that both me and my sister remember, i levitated from the top of the stairs to the bottom and then she followed. We both remember it clearly, i was around 4 years old, she was 2 !!

I wake up and get fustrated as the physical feeling of levitating is still inside but my body just feels like a bag of potatos and im unable to move it.
Hey lets just hope the shift to 4th dimention is going to happen faster then we think.. in fact.. all the increasing psychic experiences that all of the people experience is that proof for it..

I dislike 3rd dimention so much.. it is no way to live for an eternal being!
loveemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:57 PM   #14
camovehia2
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Greece
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrag
I leviate and fly in dreams alot but the two most vivid experiences the first was a dream i had and it felt very much like a past life, i was an eastern indian boy around the age of 8 and i was so happy that i was levitating and saying to my family( i was washing with them in the river) ' look iv got my powers back i can do it again) and they just rolled their eyes, like show off, whats the big deal.
I had a similar but more embarassing experience once. It was one of the first times I was flying in a lucid dream and I was around many kids in some neighborhood and was saying "hey, look what I can do!" but they were all like "what's the big deal"

Last edited by camovehia2; 06-07-2010 at 01:58 PM.
camovehia2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 11:06 PM   #15
blokeone
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 84
Default

whenever i have a vivid dream i always seems to be able to glide from place to place or jump amazing distance and i can always levitate myself but I've never been always to levitate objects around me it never crossed my mind that i could. it always seems to be when I'm getting chased or chasing someone else that i can fly or float or even walk thru walls.
blokeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2010, 06:55 PM   #16
geewhizz
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,771
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveemotion View Post
hey
please if you did not have this in dreams, dont post.

Vivid dream = astral travel.. + ability to levitate things in the dream.. push pull levitation .. etc

Please share your experiences.

1. Vivid 'lucid' dreams are not astral projection experiences.

2. Whats with your attitude? It stinks.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 12:34 AM   #17
whiterain
Senior Member
 
whiterain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,230
Default

had an amazing flying dream this morning. one of those ones where you are sure you have finally done it for real
__________________
the truth is beautiful
whiterain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #18
anonymous240610
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 65
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveemotion View Post
Id say a half of my vivid dreams i experience manipulating objects ))
the last one was ping pong ball...

and the most amazing was with a Master (pretty old dude - asian looking)
and a smaller kid.. who was about 7-8 years old.
Master was teaching us how to get straight up without using physical help,while laying on the back... basicly like an agent in matrix movie... same thing... the experience of that was homecoming ))) i felt like i was at home )) (beside the point that i was in my appartment)
As an abductee... I know there are astral schools that we are a part of, sometimes we are aware of them, sometimes not, your master was merely teaching you the things that you aren't being taught in this dimension, but that really should be a reality for all of us. They have to teach us on that plane as we are taught the opposite on this plane. Quite often these places feel more like home to the people that visit them, than this dimension we call "reality". I wouldn't be surprised if you were a starchild also. You may find you have more in common with them than you think.
anonymous240610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2010, 06:07 AM   #19
romeo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1
Default

Love...
romeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:42 PM   #20
superearther
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 547
Default

i was levitated into the air when i was shown a previous life as a priest. Then my collar strangled my throat and i died.
superearther is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:00 AM.