Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Psychic Ability / Channelling / Remote Viewing / Dreams / Predictions
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 22-06-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
loveemotion

Default Levitation in dreams

hey
please if you did not have this in dreams, dont post.

Vivid dream = astral travel.. + ability to levitate things in the dream.. push pull levitation .. etc

Please share your experiences.
loveemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 08:03 PM   #2
loveemotion

Id say a half of my vivid dreams i experience manipulating objects ))
the last one was ping pong ball...

and the most amazing was with a Master (pretty old dude - asian looking)
and a smaller kid.. who was about 7-8 years old.
Master was teaching us how to get straight up without using physical help,while laying on the back... basicly like an agent in matrix movie... same thing... the experience of that was homecoming ))) i felt like i was at home )) (beside the point that i was in my appartment)
Old 22-06-2010, 10:51 PM   #3
whiterain

mostly its just more fun to levitate yourself though. recently ive been having lying down levitation dreams, almost like im trying to wake up while doing it...
Old 23-06-2010, 09:51 AM   #4
loveemotion

flying in the dreams is a lot of fun ))
Old 26-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #5
spacedmonkey

I do this, it's hella fun

Last night I had a dream in which I was teaching others how to fly, which was nice
spacedmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 05:51 PM   #6
loveemotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacedmonkey View Post
I do this, it's hella fun

Last night I had a dream in which I was teaching others how to fly, which was nice
oh nice)) do you do this a lot? tell me more))
Old 27-06-2010, 06:02 PM   #7
torus

I still my remember my first levitation dream quite vividly. I was 7 at the time and knew nothing of the torus and its connection to the number 7. (see Arthur M. Youngs The Reflexive Universe for further elaboration) In the dream it was dark and I was walking with my older sister through our neighborhood. What felt like waves of energy began to circle me and as we walked I slowly began to levitate. my sister remained oblivious to the fact that I was now floating approx. 30 feet in the air. I gradually descended and we continued our walk as if nothing happened.

Eventually I would have recurring flying and levitation dreams. I would run in my dream and could lift my legs and hover and fly! I LOVED those dreams. some say that flying dreams disappear with the onset of puberty and sexual activity, which seemed to be true for me also.
Old 28-06-2010, 12:25 AM   #8
whiterain

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
I still my remember my first levitation dream quite vividly. I was 7 at the time and knew nothing of the torus and its connection to the number 7. (see Arthur M. Youngs The Reflexive Universe for further elaboration) In the dream it was dark and I was walking with my older sister through our neighborhood. What felt like waves of energy began to circle me and as we walked I slowly began to levitate. my sister remained oblivious to the fact that I was now floating approx. 30 feet in the air. I gradually descended and we continued our walk as if nothing happened.

Eventually I would have recurring flying and levitation dreams. I would run in my dream and could lift my legs and hover and fly! I LOVED those dreams. some say that flying dreams disappear with the onset of puberty and sexual activity, which seemed to be true for me also.
i had those for years. you start to jump then just hang in the air by tucking yourself up
Old 28-06-2010, 01:05 AM   #9
torus

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
i had those for years. you start to jump then just hang in the air by tucking yourself up
yes. sometimes it seemed as if I was initiating the jump, tuck, and glide. more often though it just appeared out of the blue
Old 28-06-2010, 12:40 PM   #10
loveemotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
oh i still have those too lol
Old 29-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #11
camovehia2

Since I'm getting more and more experienced into this, I can tell you that you only need to use your mind to achieve anything. Think "no gravity" and you will immediately fly up in the air, as if there is no gravity. It works for me at least

Furthermore try to learn to control all elements: fire, water, air (that's the flying part in fact) and earth. I still have some trouble creating fire out of nowhere.
camovehia2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
lyrag

I leviate and fly in dreams alot but the two most vivid experiences the first was a dream i had and it felt very much like a past life, i was an eastern indian boy around the age of 8 and i was so happy that i was levitating and saying to my family( i was washing with them in the river) ' look iv got my powers back i can do it again) and they just rolled their eyes, like show off, whats the big deal.

The second was not a dream but a real life experience that both me and my sister remember, i levitated from the top of the stairs to the bottom and then she followed. We both remember it clearly, i was around 4 years old, she was 2 !!

I wake up and get fustrated as the physical feeling of levitating is still inside but my body just feels like a bag of potatos and im unable to move it.
lyrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:11 AM   #13
loveemotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrag View Post
I leviate and fly in dreams alot but the two most vivid experiences the first was a dream i had and it felt very much like a past life, i was an eastern indian boy around the age of 8 and i was so happy that i was levitating and saying to my family( i was washing with them in the river) ' look iv got my powers back i can do it again) and they just rolled their eyes, like show off, whats the big deal.

The second was not a dream but a real life experience that both me and my sister remember, i levitated from the top of the stairs to the bottom and then she followed. We both remember it clearly, i was around 4 years old, she was 2 !!

I wake up and get fustrated as the physical feeling of levitating is still inside but my body just feels like a bag of potatos and im unable to move it.
Hey lets just hope the shift to 4th dimention is going to happen faster then we think.. in fact.. all the increasing psychic experiences that all of the people experience is that proof for it..

I dislike 3rd dimention so much.. it is no way to live for an eternal being!
Old 06-07-2010, 01:57 PM   #14
camovehia2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrag
I had a similar but more embarassing experience once. It was one of the first times I was flying in a lucid dream and I was around many kids in some neighborhood and was saying "hey, look what I can do!" but they were all like "what's the big deal"

Last edited by camovehia2; 06-07-2010 at 01:58 PM.
camovehia2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 11:06 PM   #15
blokeone

whenever i have a vivid dream i always seems to be able to glide from place to place or jump amazing distance and i can always levitate myself but I've never been always to levitate objects around me it never crossed my mind that i could. it always seems to be when I'm getting chased or chasing someone else that i can fly or float or even walk thru walls.
blokeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2010, 06:55 PM   #16
geewhizz
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveemotion View Post
hey
please if you did not have this in dreams, dont post.

Vivid dream = astral travel.. + ability to levitate things in the dream.. push pull levitation .. etc

Please share your experiences.

1. Vivid 'lucid' dreams are not astral projection experiences.

2. Whats with your attitude? It stinks.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 12:34 AM   #17
whiterain

had an amazing flying dream this morning. one of those ones where you are sure you have finally done it for real
Old 28-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #18
anonymous240610

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveemotion View Post
Id say a half of my vivid dreams i experience manipulating objects ))
the last one was ping pong ball...

and the most amazing was with a Master (pretty old dude - asian looking)
and a smaller kid.. who was about 7-8 years old.
Master was teaching us how to get straight up without using physical help,while laying on the back... basicly like an agent in matrix movie... same thing... the experience of that was homecoming ))) i felt like i was at home )) (beside the point that i was in my appartment)
As an abductee... I know there are astral schools that we are a part of, sometimes we are aware of them, sometimes not, your master was merely teaching you the things that you aren't being taught in this dimension, but that really should be a reality for all of us. They have to teach us on that plane as we are taught the opposite on this plane. Quite often these places feel more like home to the people that visit them, than this dimension we call "reality". I wouldn't be surprised if you were a starchild also. You may find you have more in common with them than you think.
anonymous240610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2010, 06:07 AM   #19
romeo

Love...
romeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:42 PM   #20
superearther

i was levitated into the air when i was shown a previous life as a priest. Then my collar strangled my throat and i died.
superearther is offline   Reply With Quote