Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Psychic Ability / Channelling / Remote Viewing / Dreams / Predictions
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 22-06-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
anonymousanomaly

Default Seeing things in dreams before they happen.

This is not a frequent occurence. I do however have dreams every now and then (furthest account would be Junior High School) where I have seen something happen before it actually happened. This isn't prophecy in the sense that I see the outcome beforehand. What happens is I see a situation, a few times that situation when it manifested in real life, had me presented with a decision. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing. These occurences have been more prevalent in my teenage years than in my adulthood. Another "phenomena" I've experience in junction with these dreams is every now and then a random occurence of what feels like an awakening. I wasn't day dreaming but I just felt like all of a sudden the world around me just finally became real. It was like had been fully awake but not me. Fully awake but dreaming. These moments scared me a lot. I found that the more they occurred the more I could hone in on the moment and I'd try to tell myself that I had been dreaming and that now I was awake and would try to tell myself that what I was feeling now was more real than anything I'd felt before but it was like I just couldn't tune into it. I used to be able to tune into the reality of the moment and it would make the next few minutes feel really real but over time I just lost that ability to tune into those moments. I don't know why this has continued to happen to me or what it possibly means. Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe I'm tapping into another sense I didn't really know I had. I don't know what it means. If anyone else has experienced this please post and let me know what it means to you, how you've identified with it, how you've made any sense of it.
anonymousanomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
willowwater33

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousanomaly View Post
This is not a frequent occurence. I do however have dreams every now and then (furthest account would be Junior High School) where I have seen something happen before it actually happened. This isn't prophecy in the sense that I see the outcome beforehand. What happens is I see a situation, a few times that situation when it manifested in real life, had me presented with a decision. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing. These occurences have been more prevalent in my teenage years than in my adulthood. Another "phenomena" I've experience in junction with these dreams is every now and then a random occurence of what feels like an awakening. I wasn't day dreaming but I just felt like all of a sudden the world around me just finally became real. It was like had been fully awake but not me. Fully awake but dreaming. These moments scared me a lot. I found that the more they occurred the more I could hone in on the moment and I'd try to tell myself that I had been dreaming and that now I was awake and would try to tell myself that what I was feeling now was more real than anything I'd felt before but it was like I just couldn't tune into it. I used to be able to tune into the reality of the moment and it would make the next few minutes feel really real but over time I just lost that ability to tune into those moments. I don't know why this has continued to happen to me or what it possibly means. Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe I'm tapping into another sense I didn't really know I had. I don't know what it means. If anyone else has experienced this please post and let me know what it means to you, how you've identified with it, how you've made any sense of it.
you're not alone! and in my opinion, not crazy either lol
I have seen things, well thoughts pop into my head randomly, just before something happens, and I have made a few minor local predictions too.
As for feeling like you're awake, then realising you're really awake, as you put it, that also happens to me too, it's just a new sense of awareness. I have had several awakenings. Sometimes I dont have 1 for ages then have a major 1, and other times I can have loads of little 1s in quick succession.
I think we're on a frquency climb, as if on a ladder and every rung we climb, we get to be 1 frequency higher, or sometimes even quite a few higher at 1 time.
I think the higher the frequency, the more enlightened, so good for you!