Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 21-06-2010, 10:44 PM   #1
carnivalofsouls

Default Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes "Last Days" Documentary

Ok. So first of all, I don't know if my following remarks have been mentioned in another thread, nor do I consider myself that great of a researcher, so as to say what I'm about to present is something new.

But, here's the thing. I just finished watching this "Last Days Of Left Eye" documentary, a 27 day "journal" of Lisa Lopes, the girl from TLC who was in a kind of downward spiral after the success of the 1999 TLC album. Lisa was always edgy, she was raised by a dad in the military (could that be a coincidence? MK ULTRA anyone?) and lately as she said in the documentary, she has been interested in numerology, life after death and other esoteric practices & views.

When she burnt her boyfriend's house, she said that once the flames were spreading she was mesmerised by them & at another point you see her playing with matches and staring at the fire, which struck me as kind of odd, not your usual pyro.

What really struck me as bizzare & got me worried is when she shows the crew her room at the place they were staying at the trip where she, family & friends had gone for her to reflect & shoot the documentary.

On the wall, she had painted this. The all-famous now "all seeing eye".

Without wanting to be disrespectful, I think she was actually programmed to die the day she died. She died on April 25, 2002. (NOTICE THE 25)

Aaliyah died on August 25, 2001 some months before. And MJ died on the 25th.

Anyway, in the last minutes of the documentary, you can actually see seconds before the crash. It looks like Lisa is fine one moment then something "clicks" and she's driving to her death.

I don't know what to make of it but I don't think it's a coincidence. There are too many hints...
carnivalofsouls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 03:28 AM   #2
sevensearcher

surprised this has never been brought up before. i was a personal friend to lisa for many years and still communicate with her family.

lisa also had that symbol tatted on the top of her foot and also on her left earlobe.

what most ppl dont know also is that the night she learned that she was going to sign her record deal is the same night she received the call that her father had been murdered.

the morning everone learned of her death april 26 also happen to be tionne's (tboz) birthday.

right before lisa went on that retreat was the last time i had spoken to her.
sevensearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 03:48 AM   #3
chrysoprase

Quote:
There are too many hints...
I think so, too. This is a very eerie documentary. I saw it a long time ago; but some things I remember is her lying on the bed and talking about carving words into her arm with a knife - and about a different personality that takes over her.

The cleansing diet seemed like she was trying to purge herself of something. And she had a dream the day of (I think) her death - where the sun was getting bigger and bigger and coming for her.

Also, the car crash before her own, where a little boy with last name of Lopez was killed. I can't remember if she saw the accident - but didn't she go to the hospital and sit with the parents?

The very last scene when she swerved the car, it was odd because it didn't look like she was avoiding an oncoming vehicle (as reported) - it looked like she intentionally drove off the road and into the ravine (and very calmly. too).

Quote:
what most ppl dont know also is that the night she learned that she was going to sign her record deal is the same night she received the call that her father had been murdered.
I never knew that. That reminds me of the murder of Jennifer Hudson's family, somehow.
chrysoprase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 11:32 AM   #4
carnivalofsouls

[QUOTE=chrysoprase;1058987848] - it looked like she intentionally drove off the road and into the ravine (and very calmly. too). QUOTE]

I KNOW! Poor girl. By the 4th week you could tell something was wrong.

Her split personality was also an issue. She conceived another personality to blame for stuff she did wrong and she admits when the 2nd one refused to take responsibility for "her" actions she "invented" a 3rd one!
Old 22-06-2010, 12:22 PM   #5
lottie
Premier Subscribers

I know this seems a little off topic but stay with me!! lol!

I watched the channel 4 documentary last night 'Chasing the Cumbria Killer'... (derrick bird) at the end i was astonished by how many people said they didnt need to forgive Derrick for what happened that day as the person who did this was not Derrick, most were so shocked at such a dramatic shift in personality! It was as if he 'clicked' and changed personality! NOt saying it wasnt his body- but it wasnt percieved to be his soul that was capable of such mindless killings! It really shocked me... it was as if he was temporarily posessed...after the murders he turned the gun on himself!

Most of the deaths in the last few years are becoming more and more 'out of character' and apparently unprovoked.
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 12:58 PM   #6
urbanmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysoprase View Post
I think so, too. This is a very eerie documentary. I saw it a long time ago; but some things I remember is her lying on the bed and talking about carving words into her arm with a knife - and about a different personality that takes over her.

The cleansing diet seemed like she was trying to purge herself of something. And she had a dream the day of (I think) her death - where the sun was getting bigger and bigger and coming for her.

Also, the car crash before her own, where a little boy with last name of Lopez was killed. I can't remember if she saw the accident - but didn't she go to the hospital and sit with the parents?

The very last scene when she swerved the car, it was odd because it didn't look like she was avoiding an oncoming vehicle (as reported) - it looked like she intentionally drove off the road and into the ravine (and very calmly. too).

I never knew that. That reminds me of the murder of Jennifer Hudson's family, somehow.
Was she not involved in that? I never saw this documentary before but the way you mentioned she seemed to just go right off the road made me think the death of that child might also have been on her mind.
urbanmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #7
chrysoprase

I couldn't remember, urbanmonk, so looked for the info (she was in the car that killed the little boy).

Quote:
The film also captured a car accident in which Lopes was a passenger and her assistant was the driver: "It was dark when the car driven by Lopes' assistant left the village. It is commonplace for people to walk the roads that wind through Honduras, and it's often difficult to see pedestrians."[27] "Ten-year-old Bayron Isaul Fuentes Lopez walked into the path of the van driven by Lopes' personal assistant. The child had been trailing after his sisters and brothers and stepped off the median strip at the last minute."[28] The boy was hit. "Lopes' party stopped and found the boy critically wounded. They loaded him into the car, and Lisa, ever the caretaker, cradled the dying boy's bleeding head in her arms. Someone gave him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation as they rushed him to a nearby hospital." Lopez died the next day and Lisa paid for his medical expenses and funeral.[29] Lopes is shown in a local funeral home choosing a casket for the child. Earlier in the documentary, Lopes mentioned that she felt the presence of a "spirit" following her, and was struck by the fact that the child killed in the accident shared her last name, even thinking that the spirit may have made a mistake by taking his life instead of hers. "And though her assistant was never charged with any wrongdoing, Lopes later compensated the family for their loss."[29] The program also showed the last minutes of Lopes' life, including her swerving off the road.[14]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Lopes
I do remember that the boy's parents gave Lisa the shoes that he was wearing when he was killed.

Quote:
I watched the channel 4 documentary last night 'Chasing the Cumbria Killer'... (derrick bird) at the end i was astonished by how many people said they didnt need to forgive Derrick for what happened that day as the person who did this was not Derrick, most were so shocked at such a dramatic shift in personality!
Quote:
Her split personality was also an issue. She conceived another personality to blame for stuff she did wrong and she admits when the 2nd one refused to take responsibility for "her" actions she "invented" a 3rd one!
There is something unsettling about these "other" personalities.

I think in some cases they go beyond a coping mechanism that trauma victims adopt in order to survive. I can think of one very popular pop star (who I will not name because he is so beloved).. I believe this pop star had a ritual possession ceremony - that is on tape for anyone to see - where his crown chakra is opened up in order to invite possession.

Last edited by chrysoprase; 22-06-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 23-06-2010, 10:38 AM   #8
liebeohnehass

chrysoprase:If you know the name then please give the name on that "famous popstar" you refer to.
+if it's on tape for everyone to see-why not post a link of it then?
..I'm sure we can handle it
liebeohnehass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 11:35 AM   #9
chubchub

Does any one have a link for the full documentary ?

Quote:
chrysoprase:If you know the name then please give the name on that "famous popstar" you refer to.
- Id like to see a link for that too

Last edited by chubchub; 23-06-2010 at 11:36 AM.
chubchub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 12:51 PM   #10
nioz

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubchub View Post
Does any one have a link for the full documentary ?

- Id like to see a link for that too
I would like to see that link too
nioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #11
voel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nioz View Post
I would like to see that link too
voel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 01:06 PM   #12
gallifrey
Inactive

+1
gallifrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 01:30 PM   #13
epiceyjahouse

If you look at the video where she crash, you can see that she tries to steer away from a black object that crashes into the side of the road. You can see it for a few frames at the very end of the video.

0:34 in this video, keep an eye on the road for a black object, very hard to see but keep repeating and you'll see it.

epiceyjahouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 03:11 PM   #14
lottie
Premier Subscribers

Is there anything (articles/forensics etc) that state why the crash happened? did she swerve to avoid something? (i paused it at 34secs and think i saw something but its too difficult to tell.
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 05:57 PM   #15
nioz

Quote:
Originally Posted by voel View Post
not the left eye documentary, but the video which crysoprase talks about, a ´famous popstar´that does a posession ritual, crown chakra
nioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 12:25 AM   #16
chrysoprase

Me and my big mouth and unpopular theories

Let me gather my thoughts, antectodal evidence, the video, etc. and I will open a new thread - in a day or two - about the opening of the crown chakra and demon possession of a pop star.

I don't want to derail this thread because Lisa Lopes and the Last Days documentary discussion should continue unhampered.

I watched the video of the car accident and I see something that looks like it could be a dark vehicle, through the front window (mid-left) but it is not on the road - it is on the side of the road, while Lisa's car is still ON the road? She seems to swerve deliberately AFTER I see the dark object on the dead grassy area. Delayed reaction?? Or What??

What am I missing?

When I first saw this doc; I wondered why she wanted to hold the Coca-Cola tinbox. She had asked one of the rear seat passengers to pass it to her; and then she just held it awhile and passed it back to the rear seat.

But on rewatch - I notice the camera goes away from her awhile (while she is holding the box) and focuses on the backseat. Then we see her hand the box back to the backseat and the camera goes back to her.

Do you think her friend with the camera let her do whatever she was going to do with that box - off-camera - and then when she was done put the camera back on her?
Old 24-06-2010, 07:19 AM   #17
carnivalofsouls

Quote:
Let me gather my thoughts, antectodal evidence, the video, etc. and I will open a new thread - in a day or two - about the opening of the crown chakra and demon possession of a pop star.
That would be very constructive & cool. I'm waiting with great anticipation chrysoprase!

Quote:
I don't want to derail this thread because Lisa Lopes and the Last Days documentary discussion should continue unhampered.
Yeah I think there's so much still to be investigated... Her relationship with her patrons, managers (maybe handlers?), numerology in her life, her premonitions, the car accident.

As far as the accident goes, the coca cola box contained "her cards". Tarot cards? So she clung on them & when she let go she died? Was it really another car or the other car that derailed her? Or was it programmed in her subconcious that that would be the day of her demise? Notice also that the car was ordered & rented, it wasn't the original van with which they accidentaly killed the Lopez boy.
Old 24-06-2010, 01:09 PM   #18
neville fan

Quote:
Me and my big mouth and unpopular theories

I watched the video of the car accident and I see something that looks like it could be a dark vehicle, through the front window (mid-left) but it is not on the road - it is on the side of the road, while Lisa's car is still ON the road? She seems to swerve deliberately AFTER I see the dark object on the dead grassy area. Delayed reaction?? Or What??

What am I missing?

When I first saw this doc; I wondered why she wanted to hold the Coca-Cola tinbox. She had asked one of the rear seat passengers to pass it to her; and then she just held it awhile and passed it back to the rear seat.

But on rewatch - I notice the camera goes away from her awhile (while she is holding the box) and focuses on the backseat. Then we see her hand the box back to the backseat and the camera goes back to her.

Do you think her friend with the camera let her do whatever she was going to do with that box - off-camera - and then when she was done put the camera back on her?

I am wondering if that object on the side of the road is a vehicle as well. When I keep replaying it , it looks like it has it's hood up. I am also wondeirng if someone was in the middle of the road and she tried to swerve and miss them? Who knows, maybe someone lost something out of there vehicle and it was on the road and they were trying to retrieve it.

As for the Coca Cola box, I believe that it was just cards. Someone in the back asked if they could see the cards and she passed the box to someone in the back seat.

It is very strange though. Does anyone know if anyone else lived through this accident, and if so did they say what she was trying to avoid in the road?
neville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 01:12 PM   #19
neville fan

Default I just read this on Wikipedia

Lopes allegedly tried to swerve around a truck, but there was another vehicle heading towards them in the opposite direction. To avoid a head-on collision, Lopes swerved all the way off the road. The vehicle rolled several times after hitting two trees, throwing Lopes and three others out of the windows. She died from severe head and neck injuries.[19] The passenger in the front passenger seat was videotaping at the time, so the entire accident was recorded on video. Lopes' mother Wanda later sued Mitsubishi Motors, as the Montero was prone to rollovers according to a 2001 Consumer Reports review.[20]
neville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 05:52 AM   #20
katy_sm

Default Red

Did anyone notice that she asked specifically for a RED car? sacrifice symbolism? also, the red box w/ her "cards" which I do believe had her tarot cards.

Also, her face. she seemed like she was looking for something specific on the road ...

p.s. note the symbol for the Lisa Lopez foundation *5:29* (one eye)
katy_sm is offline   Reply With Quote