Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 16-06-2010, 02:11 PM   #1
des1000

Default Flashing points of light in the night sky.

For the past few months i and friends have been seeing points of light flash in the night sky, as though you were seeing a camera flash go off from a long distance.
Normaly i will see a flash then a few seconds later another one will flash but in a slightly different place. Me and a mate saw something flash 3 times last night, most of the ones i see for some reason are around the plough star formation.
The other week i took my 3 & half million candle power torch that sends out a strong beam of light into the field that we sit in, i thought that i would flash it at the plough. I gave about 10 flashes and placed it down on my seat, when i looked back up at the stars i got a flash back from the area i had just been pointing it! and we could make out a faint point of light that was moving away from the flash. Was something flashing back at us or was it shear coincidence?

Has anyone else seen these, as they really have me scratching my head?
des1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 04:26 PM   #2
steve1964

Go and learn Morse Code then go back to the field and transmit this message with your torch.

--. ..-. --- .-.. / --- .-. / --. ..-. --- .--. / --. . - / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .- .-. ... . / -.. --- .-- -. / .... . .-. . / ... --- .-. - / --- ..- - / - .... .. ... / .--. .-.. .- -. . - / -... ..- - / -.. --- -. - / -.- .. .-.. .-.. / ..- ... / .--. .-.. . .- ... . .-.-.-

See if you get a response if you don't then your flashing lights are not intelligent but if you do then that opens up more debate , I suppose you could use a laser pointer as well.
steve1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 06:53 PM   #3
rockinrobinsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by des1000 View Post
For the past few months i and friends have been seeing points of light flash in the night sky, as though you were seeing a camera flash go off from a long distance.
Normaly i will see a flash then a few seconds later another one will flash but in a slightly different place. Me and a mate saw something flash 3 times last night, most of the ones i see for some reason are around the plough star formation.
The other week i took my 3 & half million candle power torch that sends out a strong beam of light into the field that we sit in, i thought that i would flash it at the plough. I gave about 10 flashes and placed it down on my seat, when i looked back up at the stars i got a flash back from the area i had just been pointing it! and we could make out a faint point of light that was moving away from the flash. Was something flashing back at us or was it shear coincidence?

Me and my friend have been watching the sky alot just recently.
And we both keep seeing flashes just like you say like a camera flash.
Also we have seen 11 satellites in an hour all moving in different but straight directions. we was starting to think they might not be satellites but maybe ufo's as we both have had a couple of ufo sightings this past year.
Check this video out satellite or ufo's?
rockinrobinsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 11:03 PM   #4
epiceyjahouse

I've seen a flash too and I live in Sweden. Might be meteorites that burns up in the atmosphere. But yeah, gotta agree it did look like a camera flash so quite unusual. Normally they light up the sky for a longer period and not just a 0,001 second or so.
epiceyjahouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 11:44 PM   #5
s00perdr4g00n

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1964 View Post
Go and learn Morse Code then go back to the field and transmit this message with your torch.

--. ..-. --- .-.. / --- .-. / --. ..-. --- .--. / --. . - / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .- .-. ... . / -.. --- .-- -. / .... . .-. . / ... --- .-. - / --- ..- - / - .... .. ... / .--. .-.. .- -. . - / -... ..- - / -.. --- -. - / -.- .. .-.. .-.. / ..- ... / .--. .-.. . .- ... . .-.-.-

See if you get a response if you don't then your flashing lights are not intelligent but if you do then that opens up more debate , I suppose you could use a laser pointer as well.
translation:
gfol or gfop get your arse down here sort out this planet but dont kill us please
s00perdr4g00n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 01:32 AM   #6
steve1964

Nice one I wondered how long it would take for some one to translate it.

Did you use an internet translator or did you know your self, not that it matters.

but kudos anyways
Old 17-06-2010, 03:12 AM   #7
s00perdr4g00n

I didn't know they had translators. ROFL. I looked it up on google and translated it manually.
Old 17-06-2010, 07:15 AM   #8
steve1964

http://www.onlineconversion.com/morse_code.htm
Old 17-06-2010, 07:27 AM   #9
s00perdr4g00n

Now you tell me! LOL! It took me like 10 minutes to decipher that.
Old 18-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #10
gums79

Quote:
Originally Posted by des1000 View Post

i always look up at the night sky but never can see jack shit in west london. what area did u see the flash at???
gums79 is offline   Reply With Quote