Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 13-06-2010, 12:24 AM   #1
elmerlives

Default Les Visible of Smoking Mirrors quits blogging...?

Scroll to what is (currently) the final comment here....

...putting this here because it is unlikely that I will write anything or do any more radio shows unless as I understand, I relent under the pressure to make public something that will make itself known real soon...

If what he writes is correct, the future may not be all gloom after all...
elmerlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2010, 12:56 AM   #2
boy better know

I've been a long time follower of Smoking Mirrors. The guy writes like one of the all time greats; he can do things with words that 99.99% of people could never hope to.

But I am aware that he has sometimes made very specific predictions and every single one of them has turned out to be completly wrong.
Old 13-06-2010, 03:44 AM   #3
urbanmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerlives View Post
Scroll to what is (currently) the final comment here....

...putting this here because it is unlikely that I will write anything or do any more radio shows unless as I understand, I relent under the pressure to make public something that will make itself known real soon...

If what he writes is correct, the future may not be all gloom after all...
It is the bit at the end which if I think it means what it is clearly written to mean then for him and his group a truly beautiful thing has occured that will change their lives forever

Quote:
I don't have to worry about whether or not what is said here gets explained because it will, in surprising ways. I'm going to go play with my no longer invisible friends.
I just wonder which of the several methods they used to bring this about, perhaps a specific combination? or even something new.
urbanmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2010, 05:04 AM   #4
graflok

I've admired Les's blog for a long while. He is a great writer.

That comment from him is quite intriguing.

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 05:12 AM   #5
aghori

Default The Real Visible?

Mr. Visible is not who you think he is.

First I would like to say that 98% of the information provided by Mr. Visible is correct essentially. I have followed this man for a number of years on a weekly basis so that is not the issue at hand. My concern has always been with this persons character or core qualities.

Yesterday I found out, at least for myself, what type of person this guy is.

I have included the following information to support my evaluation.

The following events began on Dec. 17, 2012.

I originally posted a comment on his Origame Page.

http://www.visibleorigami.com/2012/1...nny-clime.html

The Post:

Anonymous said...

"Do not be fooled by what you see and experience in India. As you have already observed India is not part of the real world. If you are here now you are under their black magic spells. It took me 20 years before I could actually experience the truth about India. I have been here now 38 years. They are the grand masters of illusion and deceit which they are proud of.". So in response to some of the other commentators request I penned the following remarks.

My response to other commentators responses.

Just to let each know I am not just some idiot spouting nonsense I will share a brief history.

I am 68 years old American visiting and living in India for 38 years. I graduated from Stanford University in Western Psychology, Philosophy and Religion completing a 4 year program in 1 year. I have a Ph.D in Vedanta, Sanskrit and Buddhist psychology completing the 4 year program in two years (California Institute of Integral/Asian Studies). When I heard Visible was coming to India I was joyous. Then yesterday after reading his page I realized he was in Thiruvannamalai so I contacted him by email. Here is the missive.

Dec. 17, 2012

Greetings Sir

Please do not be fooled by what you see or experience. India is corrupt and evil to the core. They are really part of the hybrid Lemurian genetics. I am an American visiting and living in India for 38 years. I reside now permanently in Thiruvannamalai. If you are interested to be enlightened to the ways of India please contact me for a personal appointment. If you respond to this email I will give you my phone number.

Also this book will give you many insights as to the ways of India.

"Hindu Manners, Customs and Ceremonies" written by Abbe J. A. Dubois a French abbot who spent over 30 years in India. approx. 200 years ago. I can tell you very, very little has changed since then. The book is available at the Ramana Ashram book store.

Much thanks

Mr. Kenneth

__________________________________________________ ______________

Then I receive the following reply within 20 minutes.

To: K.

Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 11:58 AM

Subject: Re: India

I am okay with meeting with you but I do not find it evil here and do not expect to. My feeling is that people bring their evil with them and I have no intention of carrying any evil with me.

Warm Regards,

visible

__________________________________________________ ______________

At once I realized Mr. Visible was not open to comments and authenticated information about India. So I replied with the following:

Hello

Thanks for the reply. From your unenlightened response I see there is no reason to meet. Read the book please if you are not afraid to 'know'!

Sorry to have bothered you.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Communication finished from my side.

Then the morning of Dec. 18th I received the following email from Mr. Visible.

"pedantic individuals in love with their own idea of knowledge, always reject those who do know. Tell me, with your books and education, do as many people read you as me? Do so many people love you? No, they do not. You have hate in your heart and you are arrogant. God is going to break your proud spirit and I promise you he will do this before Christmas. Then you will beg me for mercy and I will give it; were it the other way, you would not."

visible

__________________________________________________ _________________

Folks, with unbiased minds, please explain why Mr. Visible is responding in such a way to someone who has followed his works for the past 4 years. I just offered to share some information with him. I see his last remarks as threatening. What kind of god does he worship? His projections are a form of Black Magic. I asked you did I awaken a negative force in him when I used those words in my first email?

For those who want more information about India reads the Mahabharata, Ramayana, Srimad Bhagavatam, the Puranas and especially the book quoted above in my first email.

I conclude with Mr. Visible own comment.... "pedantic individuals in love with their own idea of knowledge, always reject those who do know". Is this a 'confession'?... it certainly is a 'projection' as well as an insight into Mr. Visible true nature.

I will not play Mr. Visible game by responding to his last email.

I am sure most here will reject these comments so there is no reason for me to continue any further dialogue.

You are always welcome to visit me but please come with a pre-formatted brain. Just asked for the American with the fuschia colored turban. Most everyone knows me in this town.

LOVE IS THE LAW

Thanks.

P.S. A quote by Winston Churchill regarding India (around 1945) "The people of India are beastly and their religion is beastly also". Always have been and always will be. It is India's genetics (Alpha Draconis hybrids)

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Now this is where it gets interested. Mr. Visible refuses to post the above response.

Why is this? and what is he affraid of? Do we have to kiss his ass just to get something posted? I simply asked this person if he would like to get together to speak about India and now he has threaten me with God's damnation and refuse to post my remarks. I ask you what kind of person is this?

Thanks

P.S. I just revisited Mr. Visible site a few minutes ago and I find the following comment by him:

"Dr. Kenneth; if that is your name. You are living here in this town and you have all these PHD's and have been living here for decades. When you write to tell me that India is evil, very evil and that the Indian people are evil, it sets my antenna trembling. I can't accept that and know it is untrue. The welcome I have received here is the finest I have ever received.

What I wrote back to you had nothing to do with me. It is what the divine told me to say. Now you are coming around and making all kinds of strange comments, seeking to wind me up and engage the other readers in a shitstorm of controversy. The readers aren't going to appreciate it and I am not going to publish them. That's how it is. I don't know what you game is but it's not going to play here.

Now this person is telling me it is not 'him' but 'the divine' has spoken to him and have directed him (Les) to inform me something will happen to me. The last time this excuse "god made me do it" or "god has spoken to me", etc; was from the mouths of people such as Charles Manson, Son of Sam, Bundy and many other deranged people.

All I ask is he let the readers decide. Is he their leader? Is this some kind of cult? Does he not believe his followers can think for themselves? Post my comments and let your readers decide I ask. He and other continue to write about my original comment but will not allow me to respond.

This is why I conclude this Mr. Visible is not who most people think he is. He uses 'truth' as a cover for his nefarious motivations.
Thanks

Last edited by aghori; 19-12-2012 at 12:13 PM.
aghori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 05:50 AM   #6
torus

You claim to have "followed" Les for a number of years and yet it comes as a surprise to you that he credits the "divine" as the impetus and author of, well, everything. ?

Last edited by torus; 19-12-2012 at 05:51 AM.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 05:52 AM   #7
torus

Quote:
Originally Posted by aghori View Post
Neither are you.
Old 19-12-2012, 05:55 AM   #8
torus

Quote:
I have followed this man for a number of years on a weekly bases

I am 68 years old American visiting and living in India for 38 years. I graduated from Stanford University in Western Psychology, Philosophy and Religion completing a 4 year program in 1 year. I have a Ph.D in Vedanta, Sanskrit and Buddhist psychology completing the 4 year program in two years (California Institute of Integral/Asian Studies).
a real man of letter's eh? Piled Higher and Deeper.

More astonishing than your pulsating PhD's is that you found a "base" each week to "follow" Les.
A pardonable typo, but not from a PhD'd Stanford man such as yourself.

"well Luvvy, at least he's not a Ya-a-ale man!"

Last edited by torus; 19-12-2012 at 05:59 AM.
Old 19-12-2012, 06:10 AM   #9
torus

Quote:
"Do not be fooled by what you see and experience in India. As you have already observed India is not part of the real world. If you are here now you are under their black magic spells..."

Please do not be fooled by what you see or experience. India is corrupt and evil to the core.

Folks, with unbiased minds, please explain why Mr. Visible is responding in such a way to someone who has followed his works for the past 4 years.

I conclude with Mr. Visible own comment.... "pedantic individuals in love with their own idea of knowledge, always reject those who do know". Is this a 'confession'?... it certainly is a 'projection' as well as an insight into Mr. Visible true nature.
Had you been "following" Les for the past four years, you certainly should have gleaned that your initial communication to him would be potentially perceived as Christian fundy talk. You can regard his comment as a 'confession', or you can regard it as reactionary.
Old 19-12-2012, 06:33 AM   #10
torus

Quote:
You are always welcome to visit me but please come with a pre-formatted brain. Just asked for the American with the fuschia colored turban. Most everyone knows me in this town.
aghori? You're blowin' it. "Just asked for the American...." ? right.....
Old 19-12-2012, 07:03 AM   #11
serpentine

Unless you can see the poster's ip address be a little wary of forum boards that allow anonymous posting.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:18 AM   #12
elmerlives

Quote:

Kenneth: your opening statement presumes that anyone reading this thread actually knows (or thinks they know) - just who Visible is; they don't; and nor do you.

A few things that I know though; I initiated this (obscure) thread in the summer of 2010 and it sank then virtually without trace.

You have subscribed to the David Icke forums in the last 24 hours, and then chosen to resurrect this thread with your nonsensical, childish bile. "Ma ma! The nasty man Les Visible wouldn't listen to me!"

I don't believe for a moment that you stumbled across this very thread by chance. Armed with Google you are now a man on a mission eh?

Well, I would urge caution on your part. While there is not a bad bone in Visible's body and he is nothing but benevolent, he does enjoy the company and the protection of some very powerful (and invisible) friends; who knows how understanding they might be of your invective or your motivations behind it?

Right now might be a good time for you to evaluate what you are trying to do - and why you are doing it... and understand that the more shit you try to smear, the more you will find it is going to stick to you...

I'll say Tata (Indicom) for now...

Last edited by elmerlives; 19-12-2012 at 12:31 PM.
elmerlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:26 AM   #13
aghori

Default Re: #10 comment

Sir/Madam

The reason for the description is because there are over 200 foreigners living around the mountain. Many of them are American.
So just asking for an American would be ludicrous. I must wear the turban because I have extremely long hair and ride a motorcycle.
Old 19-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #14
aghori

Default Re: elmerlives

Obviously Sir you have a problem comprehending what you read or maybe it is just a bias you have?
Here is the last remarks in my final email..... "Sorry to have bothered you". I dropped it completely at that moment. Most other people would have done the same.
The question you should be asking methinks is why Mr. Visible did not drop it. Why do you think my friend? That is the point I wish to make. His action (sending the email the next day) told me everything I need to know about Mr. Visible. Maybe you should practice "learning to read between the lines" so to speak. It is called 'discernment' which by the way is an attribute of Wisdom which comes only through "standing under". Ask your buddy Mr. Visible how to do that if you do not know how.
Your interpretation of my motivation "Ma ma! The nasty man Les Visible wouldn't listen to me!" is absurdly incorrect. What you do not understand is I have been doing my spiritual (buddhic, vedic and tantric) disciplines for many life times and most of this lifetime. I have no attachment to anything. Matter of fact I was greatly releaved when I realize Mr. Visible had brought his own prejudices and beliefs concerning India with him. It would have cost me money, time and much enery to meet with him. It is not easy moving around in this Stone Age country.
I came into this plant as a"God Realized Being" and my only mission is "Actualization" of that "Realization" and "Ascension". Can you wrap your head around that sir? If not I invite you to come to Tiruvannamalai for a spiritual lobotomy which I can perform at any time.
Also my friend there are more than a few who are existentially connected to SOURCE! That is why I asked in the previous missive "what kind of god does Mr. Visible worship"? Obviously a god of vengeance hence the reason for his sending his last email after I had conclude any further desire to communicate with "Sorry to have bothered you".
Anyway I will close and you will never see me or hear from me again.
Now please will you DROP IT!
OK my friend?
Can You Do It?
Did You Have Fun?
Where Do I Send the Bill?
Thanks.
Old 19-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #15
torus

Quote:
Sir/Madam

The reason for the description is because there are over 200 foreigners living around the mountain. Many of them are American.
So just asking for an American would be ludicrous. I must wear the turban because I have extremely long hair and ride a motorcycle.
Yes, ludicrous indeed.

"weekly bases" PhD? ludicrous.

"just asked (past tense) for the American" Stanford? PhD.

Ludichrist
Old 19-12-2012, 02:30 PM   #16
torus

You recognize the mountain in my avatar?
Old 19-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #17
torus

Quote:
Obviously Sir you have a problem comprehending what you read

I came into this plant as a"God Realized Being". Can you wrap your head around that sir?

Thanks.
Pakori aghori? Asking about one's level of comprehension yet failing to proofread your own writing is amusing.

Well "sir", just how did you come into this "plant". Most of us grew out of it.
Old 19-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #18
aghori

Default Re: comment #17

Thank you for your kind response. The reasons are two for not getting the spelling correct. One I knew you would take care of that for me and the second reason my seeing eye dog is have a small drinking problem again. I guess I will have to put her down. Can you please send some money so I can get a better spelling dog?
Now can you DROP IT buddy?

Thanks

Last edited by aghori; 19-12-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old 19-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #19
torus

Quote:
Now can you DROP IT buddy?

Thanks
Drop what?

Last edited by torus; 19-12-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Old 19-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #20
aghori

Default Last Comment

Mr. Visible has once again decided to block this reply and told me never to come back to his site. The man needs help.

From Dr. Kenneth/Anon 6:19
Thank you Mr. Visible for allowing me to post an explanation #30 for why I could not respond and thank you elmerlives #31 for posting the link to D.Icke forum. If you want to know more then read the various responses and comments at the above forum especially the last one which is waiting for you Sir elmerlives. You know the real reason Mr. Visible why you would not post my original comments and it has nothing to do with the reasons you present. I always say if "more than one person agrees with me" I must be saying something wrong. Thanks everyone for your 'no-support' reactions.
Actualization and Ascension are the goals. Ask Mr. Visible how to do that this lifetime so you can graduate from this school room.
Finished!!! ... and good bye and a merry holi-day to ALL; and if you find any spelling errors do not fault me but rather my seeing eye dog. Mt. Aurnachala and I await you. Please read the following book if you want to know about India. "Hindu Manners, Customs and Ceremonies" written by Abbe J. A. Dubois a French abbot who spent over 30 years in India approx. 200years ago documenting India.(700 + pages) Absolutely nothing has changed since then and never will. Their religion controls the 'hive mind' here and has for 1000s of years.