Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2010, 10:19 AM   #1
princessofwands

Default Can you see the Vitality Globules?

Soften your gaze and look at a clear sky, the sunnier the better. Best done just after waking up or meditating.

Can you see the little vitality globules that fill the air?

They are a kind of black-and-white, they are in constant movement, they appear and disappear in a flash. Squiggles dancing.....

Douglas Baker (in Life on Other Planets) calls these "vitality globules". He says that they are the prana that we breathe in as they are attached to oxygen.

I also saw them mentioned in Barbara Brennan's Hands of Light.

I just googled them and found other people talking about them too....

http://www.aksworld.com/discus/messa...tml?1170318188

Have you ever noticed these, or can you see them if you try?

Last edited by princessofwands; 11-06-2010 at 12:38 PM.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
windowpane

I saw them, Princess!!!

Thank you for this experience! At first, I didn't see them, looking thru my motel window into the clear blue sky. So I went outside, and still didn't see them. Suddenly there they were! Thousands of them, millions, pure white, racing here and there to who knows where! I had been looking high into the sky for them, but that's not where they were. They were only a foot or two from my head, my eyes.

They wink in and out, moving erratically like brilliant pin-heads at play. Watching their movement, I noticed they danced downward and sideways. I saw only one streak upwards.

Are they minuscule heavenly perception-enhancers, beautifiers, health-promoters, transformers descending on life in this realm? Is this a gift from our Sun, giving unceasingly? Can we direct them, form them, merge with them, as in visualization? I don't know, but I do know this: I'll never look at the sky in the same way again.

I have the feeling something good and right has happened to me, to the world thru this discovery.

Thanks you, Princess!!!!!!
WP
windowpane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:17 PM   #3
princessofwands

Yippeee! 38 views of the thread and finally someone else sees them too! Thank you Windowpane for your magical description. These light-globules flashing in and out of manifestation are around us all the time! And we must surely be breathing them in every time we breathe. I'm sure they do have something to do with the sun and this is why we feel great after a day spent outside in the sunshine. We've topped up our internal prana-chi-orgone-life energy, whatever you want to call it. And I bet you can direct them with your mind, just like you suggest.

Old 12-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #4
_fynyx_

I see these all the time, have done since I was a little girl, and I can see them now - I always assumed they were these :-

http://www.allaboutvision.com/condit...potsfloats.htm
_fynyx_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #5
mufasa

Thumbs up

Wow, yes, finally!

I have been seeing those intensively in the last few months. I remember seeing them briefly in the past, but they always disappeared.

The first time I really saw them was after an hour long thai massage. I felt very relaxed and in peace with all of creation. Then, I look out the window, to a beautiful blue sky and I SEE THEM!! And they won't leave this time, I can stare all I want!!

I have been seeing them 'on command' ever since. I love it. Many people I know see them too. I am unsure how to tap into them, or whether I can or should. They feel like 'potential energy' you know? Pretty blank it seems... but benevolent.

Thank you for bringing it up.
mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:08 PM   #6
thechosen

I've seen them many times.. but the explanation is purely biological

Old 12-06-2010, 09:51 PM   #7
windowpane

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechosen View Post
I've seen them many times.. but the explanation is purely biological

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_fi...tic_phenomenon
Thank you for the reference, Chosen one, my Capricorn Mercury always seeks evidence, proof.

Although science provides invaluable explanations, these explanations are often superceeded by breakthroughs in consciousness. Perception is everything. If you chose to believe the experts, UFO's are no more than sun spots, stars, swamp gas, etc; vaccination is good for you; you are powerless; and nothing exists that cannot be measured. If there is a biological answer to these light-gobules, that doesn't preclude a higher, metaphysical purpose. I've looked at a million blue skies, never once noticing these things...until my perception changed this day.

Perception...we have the power to choose what we want to be true. Now that's a headful, isn't it? What if...we don't blindly accept the words of the PTB? What if visible energy was all around us and if we accepted this premise we could indeed 'direct' it? How powerful would that make us? Would those who wish to control us leave this stone unturned? Wouldn't they come up with a plausible explanation by an expert to cut short the possibilities rendered on this thread?

WP
Old 12-06-2010, 10:15 PM   #8
thechosen

They are actually used to measure the blood flow .. so I guess as far as this topic is concerned I accept the mainstream explanation .. but as always this is just my opinion, everyone is free to make their own conclusions.
Old 13-06-2010, 12:19 AM   #9
windowpane

Yes, good...that will satisfy most, but the point is, maybe they can also be used to measure one's spiritual sight. Maybe we are evolving to a point where a deeper understanding will emerge. Your reference said that almost everyone can see them...so why haven't I heard of the phenomenon, even once, in all my years? Seems pretty trippy for no one to be talking about it.

What if the intuitive fire beginning to kindle on this thread were not doused with the holy water of 'experts'? What if lots of people came to believe that they could direct energy with their thoughts? What if the word spread beyond these pages, this website? People all over the world talking about and believing that they actually have power, and that power was all around them every second of every day, and could be freely, limitlessly drawn from? Isn't this David Icki's philosophy...that we are limitless, creative and powerful?

Call it a spiritual placebo if you will, but so what? Spirit needs form to manifest. However it needs only trust and intuition to reveal. Anything that draws attention to our true nature can be used by spirit. Anything. No solid is what it seems. There are no facts to measure, only transitions. Who do we trust? The experts...or ourselves, our intuition? Who/What ARE we, really?

Light globules is a perfect vehicle, giving new meaning to the old saws, 'seeing is believing', and, 'it was right before my eyes and I didn't see it'. A time of magic is coming, staggering revelations that defy rational-thinking. This is a belief. It is more than an opinion...because it comes from within. it comes from an unshakable trust in who we really are.

Chosen, I'm not suggesting that your opinion has no validity. There is a place for time and solids and measurements. This 'game' could not be played without them...just presenting optional possibilities, changes in perception. Thanks for the opportunity.

WP
Old 13-06-2010, 12:18 PM   #10
princessofwands

Fynyx they are different to floaters and retinal flashes (I've had both of those). Floaters tend to drift gently in the field of vision and are often not noticeable if you keep your head very still as they settle. These little things move crazily fast, they can't keep still!

thechosen it's interesting that science has come up with the 'blue field entoptic phenomenon' name for these things, and the explanation about white blood cells.

Windowpane your explanation is also valid! there is something here that is visible at times and science doesn't really explain why sometimes we see them and sometimes we don't, or it is easier for some people than others. I have only seen them mentioned by two writers.

A mystery still to be solved.....
Old 13-06-2010, 12:59 PM   #11
princessofwands

Here's what someone else says about them...

I'm so excited!

I'm reading Powell's "The Etheric Double" and Chapter Two is all about those Vitality Globules I've seen all my life, but was never able to quite "figure out. "

It's not mana.

It's not "energy."

But it IS very important.

So I put the book down and went outside, where the Vitality Globules are dancing around like crazy.

Then I played with moving them around like I used to do when I was a kid.

This is cool ...

I remembered what someone said recently about water collecting "sun prana," so I ran inside to get a glass of water.

Why was the kitchen dark?

The shades were pulled.

... so I opened them to let in sunlight.

Ran outside and put the water in the sun.

Played around with the Vitality Globules some more and then went inside ...

This is So Cool ...

I noticed the Vitality Globules were not very active inside.

Then ...

I noticed they were more active in the kitchen, where I opened the shade.

There's more ...

I went to the living room where the shades had been open all day ...

They Were Dancing!

... not as much as outside, but the Vitality Globules were definitely having more fun in the living room than in shaded rooms.

Cool ...

So I went and got my glass of water that had been "dead" ... left inside a dark closed refrigerator
since last night ... and was now SPARKLING WITH LIFE!

I went inside. The water was more "alive" than the room, so I started drinking the water.

"What about darkness?"

I went to a closet ... the Vitality Globules were there, but they were almost completely still.

I stuck the water glass in there and "noticed the differences."

Then I took it out and "noticed the differences" between the closet in general and the spot where the water had been.

It's as if there's something important about noticing the differences!

Having Fun!

http://huna.blogspot.com/2007/10/vit...ndy-store.html

And on this page he debates them with others, and one of them says that as kids, they used to mentally gather up the globules and direct them to go outside!

http://huna.blogspot.com/2007/10/mor...r-dancing.html

Here is more on the scientific explanation...

The blue field entoptic phenomenon has the appearance of tiny bright dots moving rapidly along squiggly lines in the visual field. It is much more noticeable when viewed against a field of pure blue light and is caused by white blood cells moving in the capillaries in front of the retina. The white cells are larger than the red cells and must deform to fit. As they go through a capillary, an open space opens up in front of them and red blood cells pile up behind. This makes the dots of light appear slightly elongated with dark tails.

If they are just inside the eye though, how could you direct them and make them go where you wanted them to go?

And here is someone's experience with drawing the vitality globules into their body....

I just got Vince's post on the Vitality Globule and decided to go outside and try it. I went outside and began to see the Vitality Globules. They were pretty active moving here and there with no pattern that I could see. At first I could only detect them in the sky either by focusing on clouds or just the blue of the sky. I then began to direct my breath and imagine that I was drawing breath into the Spleen Chakra. I was using the breath of Enlightenment that Vince teaches in the "Kahuna Secrets of Creating Your Future" DVD's. I closed my eyes and allowed myself time to connect with the energy and began to imagine that I was bringing Vitality in through my Spleen Chakra. I did this for a few minutes and then began to "see" and feel the energy enter my body. It was amazing! I could see Rosey Reds and Orange energy filling my body. I then opened my eyes and could not only see Vitality Globules everywhere, but also the Rosy Red and Orange colors.! It was really energizing.

I looked up the colors in C.W. Leadbeaters book and Rosy Red is a spleen Color and Orange is a Root Chakra Color.... Interesting. This is something I feel I need to add to my daily Routine.

http://tech.dir.groups.yahoo.com/gro...a/message/8297

Here is a description from esoteric literature of how the spleen chakra (lying roughly between the solar plexus and the heart chakras) receives the solar vitality globules and spreads the energy round the body via the other chakras.

The Vitality Globules are first drawn into the spleen centre: then they are broken up into seven component atoms, each atom charged with one of the seven varieties of Prana : these atoms are then caught up by the rotating secondary forces and spun round the chakram.

The seven different kinds of Pr na are coloured thus: -

Violet –Blue – Green – Yellow – Orange – Dark Red – Rose-Red

.......Each of the six spokes then seizes on one variety of atom and despatches it to the chakram or part of the body for which it is needed.

And from near the bottom of the page, how these vitality globules can be impeded from reaching us (chemtrails?)

Vitality, like light and heat, is pouring forth from the sun continually, but obstacles frequently arise to prevent the full supply from reaching the earth. In the wintry and melancholy climes miscalled the temperate, it too often happens that for days together the sky is covered by a funeral pall of heavy cloud, and this affects vitality just as it does light; it does not altogether hinder its passage, but sensibly diminishes its amount. Therefore in dull and dark weather vitality runs low, and over all living creatures there comes an instinctive yearning for sunlight.

When vitalised atoms are thus more sparsely scattered, the man in rude health increases his power of absorption, depletes a larger area, and so keeps his strength at the normal level; but invalids and men of small nerve-force, who cannot do this, often suffer severely, and find themselves growing weaker and more irritable without knowing why. For similar reasons vitality is at a lower ebb in the winter than in the summer, for even if the short winter day be sunny, which is rare, we have still to face the long and dreary winter night, during which we must exist upon such vitality as the day has stored in our atmosphere. On the other hand the long summer day, when bright and cloudless, charges the atmosphere so thoroughly with vitality that its short night makes but little difference.

From the study of this question of vitality, the occultist cannot fail to recognise that, quite apart from temperature, sunlight is one of the most important factors in the attainment and preservation of perfect health-- a factor for the absence of which nothing else can entirely compensate. Since this vitality is poured forth not only upon the physical world but upon all others as well, it is evident that, when in other respects satisfactory conditions are present, emotion, intellect and spirituality will be at their best under clear skies and with the inestimable aid of the sunlight.

http://logos_endless_summer.tripod.com/id100.html

Last edited by princessofwands; 13-06-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 14-06-2010, 03:24 AM   #12
peaceful_warrior89

I have seen these my whole life. Growing up I used to think I had an eye disorder. I was a paranoid child to say the least. For the most part I don't pay attention to them anymore but they are always there. When I look up at the sky there are millions of them flying around my field of vision. I attributed it to the floater phenomenon or low blood pressure. This concept of Vitality Globules is similar in a way to the "ringing in the ears" phenomenon. I'm curious about how many people actually experience this.
Old 14-06-2010, 02:34 PM   #13
jjeanjeane

Default vortex images

Just to say that if can see the little vortex's swirling around you should be able to see energy shooting out from trees etc leaving negative type images flashing up..........Third eye activation / Kundalini lets you see all for real....Regards Michael....
jjeanjeane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2010, 04:08 PM   #14
princessofwands

I wish I could Michael! I can see the vitality globules but only sometimes, and I have never seen the energy coming off a tree or a person. It would be amazing to be permanently aware that we are ovoids of energy, moving within a massive field of energy. Exchanging and even stealing energy from one another or from our environment. Some people say that grabbing energy off others is basically what we do. In the long article I quoted above, it says if you don't get enough vitality globules from the sun, you will tend to go and pinch them from other people's auras.

Peaceful warrior - you see them too! I'm glad a few people on here do. And how many people see them without understanding what they're seeing, or believing there is 'something wrong with them'?

Old 16-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #15
conradbr

i thought that i was going nuts, but doest seems like!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its beautiful and easy to see at day blue sky
conradbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 06:14 AM   #16
prnkstr

Quote:
Originally Posted by _fynyx_ View Post
I see these all the time, have done since I was a little girl, and I can see them now - I always assumed they were these :-

Haha...me too Sometimes I can still see stuff like that, and I figured yours was a bit more reasonable explanation...
prnkstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 12:49 PM   #17
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by _fynyx_ View Post

No not them, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Here's what someone else says about them...

I'm so excited!

I'm reading Powell's "The Etheric Double" and Chapter Two is all about those Vitality Globules I've seen all my life, but was never able to quite "figure out. "

It's not mana.

It's not "energy."

But it IS very important.

So I put the book down and went outside, where the Vitality Globules are dancing around like crazy.

Then I played with moving them around like I used to do when I was a kid.

This is cool ...

I remembered what someone said recently about water collecting "sun prana," so I ran inside to get a glass of water.

Why was the kitchen dark?

The shades were pulled.

... so I opened them to let in sunlight.

Ran outside and put the water in the sun.

Played around with the Vitality Globules some more and then went inside ...

This is So Cool ...

I noticed the Vitality Globules were not very active inside.

Then ...

I noticed they were more active in the kitchen, where I opened the shade.

There's more ...

I went to the living room where the shades had been open all day ...

They Were Dancing!

... not as much as outside, but the Vitality Globules were definitely having more fun in the living room than in shaded rooms.

Cool ...

So I went and got my glass of water that had been "dead" ... left inside a dark closed refrigerator
since last night ... and was now SPARKLING WITH LIFE!

I went inside. The water was more "alive" than the room, so I started drinking the water.

"What about darkness?"

I went to a closet ... the Vitality Globules were there, but they were almost completely still.

I stuck the water glass in there and "noticed the differences."

Then I took it out and "noticed the differences" between the closet in general and the spot where the water had been.

It's as if there's something important about noticing the differences!

Having Fun!

http://huna.blogspot.com/2007/10/vit...ndy-store.html

And on this page he debates them with others, and one of them says that as kids, they used to mentally gather up the globules and direct them to go outside!

http://huna.blogspot.com/2007/10/mor...r-dancing.html

Here is more on the scientific explanation...

The blue field entoptic phenomenon has the appearance of tiny bright dots moving rapidly along squiggly lines in the visual field. It is much more noticeable when viewed against a field of pure blue light and is caused by white blood cells moving in the capillaries in front of the retina. The white cells are larger than the red cells and must deform to fit. As they go through a capillary, an open space opens up in front of them and red blood cells pile up behind. This makes the dots of light appear slightly elongated with dark tails.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entoptic_phenomenon

If they are just inside the eye though, how could you direct them and make them go where you wanted them to go?

And here is someone's experience with drawing the vitality globules into their body....

I just got Vince's post on the Vitality Globule and decided to go outside and try it. I went outside and began to see the Vitality Globules. They were pretty active moving here and there with no pattern that I could see. At first I could only detect them in the sky either by focusing on clouds or just the blue of the sky. I then began to direct my breath and imagine that I was drawing breath into the Spleen Chakra. I was using the breath of Enlightenment that Vince teaches in the "Kahuna Secrets of Creating Your Future" DVD's. I closed my eyes and allowed myself time to connect with the energy and began to imagine that I was bringing Vitality in through my Spleen Chakra. I did this for a few minutes and then began to "see" and feel the energy enter my body. It was amazing! I could see Rosey Reds and Orange energy filling my body. I then opened my eyes and could not only see Vitality Globules everywhere, but also the Rosy Red and Orange colors.! It was really energizing.

I looked up the colors in C.W. Leadbeaters book and Rosy Red is a spleen Color and Orange is a Root Chakra Color.... Interesting. This is something I feel I need to add to my daily Routine.

http://tech.dir.groups.yahoo.com/gro...a/message/8297

Here is a description from esoteric literature of how the spleen chakra (lying roughly between the solar plexus and the heart chakras) receives the solar vitality globules and spreads the energy round the body via the other chakras.

The Vitality Globules are first drawn into the spleen centre: then they are broken up into seven component atoms, each atom charged with one of the seven varieties of Prana : these atoms are then caught up by the rotating secondary forces and spun round the chakram.

The seven different kinds of Pr na are coloured thus: -

Violet –Blue – Green – Yellow – Orange – Dark Red – Rose-Red

.......Each of the six spokes then seizes on one variety of atom and despatches it to the chakram or part of the body for which it is needed.

And from near the bottom of the page, how these vitality globules can be impeded from reaching us (chemtrails?)

Vitality, like light and heat, is pouring forth from the sun continually, but obstacles frequently arise to prevent the full supply from reaching the earth. In the wintry and melancholy climes miscalled the temperate, it too often happens that for days together the sky is covered by a funeral pall of heavy cloud, and this affects vitality just as it does light; it does not altogether hinder its passage, but sensibly diminishes its amount. Therefore in dull and dark weather vitality runs low, and over all living creatures there comes an instinctive yearning for sunlight.

When vitalised atoms are thus more sparsely scattered, the man in rude health increases his power of absorption, depletes a larger area, and so keeps his strength at the normal level; but invalids and men of small nerve-force, who cannot do this, often suffer severely, and find themselves growing weaker and more irritable without knowing why. For similar reasons vitality is at a lower ebb in the winter than in the summer, for even if the short winter day be sunny, which is rare, we have still to face the long and dreary winter night, during which we must exist upon such vitality as the day has stored in our atmosphere. On the other hand the long summer day, when bright and cloudless, charges the atmosphere so thoroughly with vitality that its short night makes but little difference.

From the study of this question of vitality, the occultist cannot fail to recognise that, quite apart from temperature, sunlight is one of the most important factors in the attainment and preservation of perfect health-- a factor for the absence of which nothing else can entirely compensate. Since this vitality is poured forth not only upon the physical world but upon all others as well, it is evident that, when in other respects satisfactory conditions are present, emotion, intellect and spirituality will be at their best under clear skies and with the inestimable aid of the sunlight.

http://logos_endless_summer.tripod.com/id100.html

wow, great post! Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 06:59 PM   #18
princessofwands

can you see them Beldezar?? I was lying in a chair in the garden the other day, blue skies overhead. I thought I could see them a bit. I closed my eyes and spaced out for a few mins listening to the birds. When I opened my eyes, I could see them dashing about everywhere!!

Old 29-06-2010, 09:57 PM   #19
subl1minal
Inactive

I always see them when looking at the sky.

It's like proof that this is all an illusion, because you can't look at the sky and see it clearly without seing the 'globules'

I don't believe they're in the air at all, I think it's your brain decoding reality, if you manage to focus on them they slow down and spin, then dissappear, it's quite amazing. Reminds me of what you see when you close your eyes.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 10:26 PM   #20
the_unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
I always see them when looking at the sky.

It's like proof that this is all an illusion, because you can't look at the sky and see it clearly without seing the 'globules'

I don't believe they're in the air at all, I think it's your brain decoding reality, if you manage to focus on them they slow down and spin, then dissappear, it's quite amazing. Reminds me of what you see when you close your eyes.
maybe they are shy?
the_unknown is offline   Reply With Quote