Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Awakening / What we Can Do
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2010, 02:58 PM   #1
noewhan

Default Lead into Gold?

I know this sounds like a hoax, but stick with me for a second...

THE PROPERTIES OF MONATOMIC GOLD
By Reg Presley

Quote:
In the early 1900s an archaeologist called William Flinders Petrie climbed Mount Horeb in Iraq and discovered what was first thought to be a temple. Now it is believed it was where the large-scale smelting of a particular metal took place - that metal being gold. Also found at this
site was a large amount of a strange white powder.
The site was thought to be at least 6-8,000 years old. Now it may be that we haven't heard about this because it doesn't fit in with the consensus of archaeologists on when man could melt certain metals. However, it is more likely to be because of the way it was smelted. Gold melts at 1063C. But it appears that at Mount Horeb they used heat close to the temperature of the Sun's surface - which is approximately 6,000 degrees C.
To get those kinds of temperatures 8,000 years ago was a feat in itself. But this next piece of information is mind-boggling. They were not content just to melt the gold, they went one step further and almost vapourised it. I'll explain. Today if we want to analyse a metal to find out what it consists of, it is burnt at a temperature close to that of the Sun for a period of 15 to 20 seconds. In that 20 seconds, a chart will tell the scientist exactly what elements the metal consists of. At least, that's what most scientists think.

However, buried in red tape, and only just coming to light, is the work of a Russian scientist, who asked; 'Why burn for only 15 to 20 seconds?' He then set up apparatus to burn for much longer periods. Nothing happened at 20 seconds, 30 seconds, 40 seconds, 50, 60, or 69 but at 70 seconds, the apparatus then registered elements from the palladium group - platinum and other precious metals - all from an ordinary piece of iron.

The 'vapor' is HHO gas / browns gas.

@ 0:20, 'Hotter than the surface of the sun...'
He uses the same gas. but it's not mentioned it the film.

Then:

$$$ or

I'm no pro.

Last edited by noewhan; 08-06-2010 at 03:06 PM.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:40 PM   #2
epiceyjahouse

I don't believe you can turn lead to gold, it seems very far fetched. BUT I know that iron/steel can contain some neat metals. Sometimes you find very wierd metals after welding with a mig welder. (Can't remember it even happened with stick welding? Guess it may be possible..) It is never any big ammounts of it though but who knows what it is. Platina? Definitly not iron anyway.

You see the golden stuff around the weld here, that's what I'm refering to:

Dodgy weld btw, it looks absolutely horrible..
epiceyjahouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:15 AM   #3
noewhan

Well, I'm going to try it one day.

Without HHO gas, you'll need to make a giant furnace, which creates a lot of smoke. With HHO gas, you can use a torch/es.
As explained by Dave in the book & video, something 'strange' happens to metals when heated for 70 seconds at the temp of the sun.

I'm no pro.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:03 PM   #4
icke_is_right

Default Gold.

I don't discount the possibility. There is loads of technology hidden from us, so many things could become obsolete with disclosure, it would change everything.

More interesting are the potential ancient need/use of gold. We've all heard the Annunaki theories but another one I heard the other day was use of gold by Shamans for their rituals.......very interesting. Talked about in this interview:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-100523.php

The only thing is this, if an advanced race came here to mine it, surely they'd have found a way to convert it? It costs a lot to get lead out of the ground so, gold will always have more value than fiat money.

We Will Win: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbaemWIljeQ
Focus on what you want, never give up, it will come.

Last edited by icke_is_right; 09-06-2010 at 01:05 PM.
icke_is_right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #5
merlincove
Inactive

Lead into Gold is the Philosophy inherant in the ascension process, and is a similie of how we can, through continued focus, turn the base human construct as is symbolised by lead into lighter and purer construct of soul and evolve from darkness / dullness / heaviness into light / purity / divinity as symbolised within gold

it is all metaphor
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:56 PM   #6
unenlightened_waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Lead into Gold is the Philosophy inherant in the ascension process, and is a similie of how we can, through continued focus, turn the base human construct as is symbolised by lead into lighter and purer construct of soul and evolve from darkness / dullness / heaviness into light / purity / divinity as symbolised within gold

it is all metaphor
This is my understanding as well, when the likes of Newton or John Dee was aiming towards creating gold out of base metals it was based around spiritual development not actually creating gold.

If they had said that they were trying to perfect themselves using non christian techniques they would have probably been killed.
unenlightened_waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:17 PM   #7
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by unenlightened_waffle View Post

If they had said that they were trying to perfect themselves using non christian techniques they would have probably been killed.
Good point
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:29 PM   #8
martg
Banned

interesting thread noewhan, I know it seems unlikely from our modern scientific perspective but of course we have to remember that so much information has been suppressed that it's hard to get a true perspective on what was possible in the ancient world.

Alchemy is a subject that has been ridiculed in the mainstream and yet physicist Jack Parsons who was heavily involved in the occult frequently spoke privately of alchemy and it's relationship to physics, it is believed by some that the discovery of plutonium may have come from secret alchemical knowledge hidden by the elite.

also from a purely scientific standpoint it is theoretically possible to convert almost any element into any other if it could be rearranged at an atomic level.

so personally I think it's a good idea to keep an open mind on these subjects.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:17 PM   #9
noewhan

I've also herd about some scientists who tested cooling metals...

http://iguanaworks.net/~bluey/MyWritings/SC/node2.html

Extreme temperatures are the key.

I'm no pro.

Last edited by noewhan; 09-06-2010 at 05:29 PM.