Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2010, 04:53 PM   #1
charliebad

Default Symbolism of Birds flying across you??

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone has some suggestions into a phenomena that's just started happening to me.

I've been driving almost 20 years now and about 3 months ago started noticing birds started flying across the car while in motion. This happens virtually every time I take the car out now (every day) obviously this doesn't happen at night.

On Wednesday it went one stage further than just flying across in front of the windshield, when doing 40 mph 2 birds almost hit the windshield, one went under the bonnet and out in between the 2 wheels passenger side. The other continued up. I have never had anything of this kind happen to me before, but for it to repeatedly happen it must mean something? Even if it's something like the birds losing their awarness, I'd be interested to know.

The birds fly past at head height while in the car doing anything from 20mph on a country lane to 70mph on a motorway. They fly across within 2-20 metres of the windshield, which is just as well depending on the speed I'm travelling. The fact is it's in your face and noticable.

I look forward to hearing any theories on this.

Thanks in advance.
charliebad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:14 PM   #2
johnny botwright
Banned

Question time and space collide?

it may mean time and space are soon to collide. many are feeling this for example.

http://www.december212012.com the official website forums.

http://www.prophecytalk.com endtime discussion.

http://www.christianforums.net/ucp.p...m&folder=inbox

press home then endtimes prophecy.

what you may have experenced is,

say you stood in London and released two birds one went east and one flew west,
at the same speed, on the same line. things would be fine, for quiet some time,
until some where on the other side of the planet, the birds collide.

events in time and space can work this way, people can see it coming?

in cycles, but some where there is an over lap, collision, cause and effect.

look also in the nature of reality matrix forum, a glitch in the matrix.

johnny
johnny botwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:52 AM   #3
charliebad

Ok thanks, but I don't think these birds travelled around the world. They just flew straight by and probably perched yonder tree.

I'm clued up so excuse me if I ask for another idea rather than websites about 2012. This is 2010, yes it may be a warning of some sort, may be it's about 2012, but what does birds flying across tour path mean? Is there religious meaning here? Maybe I've posted in the wrong forum?
Old 06-06-2010, 07:58 AM   #4
littlebat

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebad View Post
Even if it's something like the birds losing their awarness, I'd be interested to know.
Birds can get like that when there is a change of season, or when the earth's magnetic field is destabalised, such as during plate shifts and prior to earthquakes.

It may be that birds have always flown at your car, but now you are noticing them more. Birds, in general, are harbingers of the spirit world, and of messaging.
littlebat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:37 AM   #5
let it shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebat View Post
Birds can get like that when there is a change of season, or when the earth's magnetic field is destabalised, such as during plate shifts and prior to earthquakes.
this.

it could also be caused by cell phone towers and whatever else we're beaming into the sky. animal behavior is changing. i've noticed it too.

the birds are not omens, but they're behavior is indicative of a disturbance in the natural order of things.

be vigiliant and ask God to help you understand.
let it shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:02 AM   #6
thedefender

Perhaps the phenomena is not new. Perhaps you are now aware of it?
thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 04:09 PM   #7
francesford

I have noticed alot of birds flying around, mostly forming 'triangles', but one day awhile back, a bird followed me from my home and further down the road more birds started to fly over my head...

And at one point they were forming a 'circle'.

What the fuck?

Anyways, i often notice triangle's everywhere.. if it's 3 drops of water on the ground, shaped as a triangle etc..

Once again, what the fuck?
francesford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:48 AM   #8
charliebad

Always a pleasure to entertain a dick. How was your triangle? Did it have a rectangle and two small bumps? Thought so....keep rubbing.

It's continued guys, every day and there's also the pleasure now of having them fly along side the car. Let's say at 30mph a swallow dives down and dips then comes back up and dips again, along side the car. In fact it's very dolphinesque to coin a phrase. Beautiful.

This may well be the norm for many that do miles, but it's new to me and it's as if they wanna get your attention. It's actually pretty cool. I've made my decision on it all because it started at a certain time when I made a decision in my life. I was just hoping that someone else had had the experience also.

Thanks guys and God bless...
Old 12-06-2010, 04:51 AM   #9
charliebad

I'm sorry I meant dick*head*. Forgive me.
Old 19-06-2010, 02:13 AM   #10
charliebad

Well I killed my first bird today, flew into the windscreen doing 70mph on the way to a place called Vindalando, a roman fort near Hexham UK. Scared the beep out of me but didn't suprise me.

Noticed a few near misses to vehicles on the other side of the road too.

I know there's dicks on this site that want to have a beer and a laugh and that's fine.

Anyone else experiencing things like this?
Old 19-06-2010, 11:58 AM   #11
christ4life

Interesting you mentioned odd behaviors of birds because I live in a fairly big complex with alot of buildings next to each other but these black crows will only perch on my building, and watch me everytime I walk out in the morning. I brushed it off at first as birds just doing what birds do untill I do my lockup around the complex, and noticed the birds only stand on my building every morning even though were I live there is no garbage laying around for them to swoop down to eat. So is it simply bird boredom who knows, but it is kind of creepy when they watch me in the morning.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote