Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
dawnbreak
Banned

Default Does anyone else hear music that isn't there??

i'm curious too hear other people's experiences and thoughts on this

I have been hearing 'music' inside my head since earlier this year.

And before anyone shouts 'mental illness' or anything please don't and listen to what I have to say first.

it's not like 'hearing voices' it is very different and experienced by alot of people who tend not to mention it for fear of being branded 'schizophrenic'

It is a recognised 'condition' within the medical profession who likening it to 'tinnitius' but rather than hearing an annoying buzzing or drill like noise you hear actual tunes, songs etc

It has been give the 'label' musical ear syndrome.

It is thought to be neurological in origin, and, in my own situation it developed after other unexplained physical symptoms so I have no reason to doubt this rational or the fact that they may be related.

the medical profession have said it is linked to hearing loss or old age.....as in your mind compansates for the lack of audio stimulas by creating it's own.

I have however spoken to and read the experiences of other people and what stirkes me as curious is that many of the people 'experiencing' this don't having noticable hearing loss and most are well under what could be classed as 'old'

Even more odd is that lots of 'us' talk about hearing the same music....from an unknown choir likened to a male welsh voice choir to an orcherestrated piece with male and female voices............people seem to describe the same pieces of music but all say they haven't heard it before????????

There are some common songs (hymns and christmas carols) that people hear and that makes sense to me if it is based on the brain providing audio due to damage of the hearing.

But why do alot of people hear the same unrecognisable melody.

Weird.

Has anyone else ever experienced this????

dawnbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
decode reality

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbreak View Post

And before anyone shouts 'mental illness' or anything please don't and listen to what I have to say first.

it's not like 'hearing voices' it is very different and experienced by alot of people who tend not to mention it for fear of being branded 'schizophrenic'

It is a recognised 'condition' within the medical profession who likening it to 'tinnitius' but rather than hearing an annoying buzzing or drill like noise you hear actual tunes, songs etc

It is thought to be neurological in origin, and, in my own situation it developed after other unexplained physical symptoms so I have no reason to doubt this rational or the fact that they may be related.

the medical profession have said it is linked to hearing loss or old age.....as in your mind compansates for the lack of audio stimulas by creating it's own.

I have however spoken to and read the experiences of other people and what stirkes me as curious is that many of the people 'experiencing' this don't having noticable hearing loss and most are well under what could be classed as 'old'

Even more odd is that lots of 'us' talk about hearing the same music....from an unknown choir likened to a male welsh voice choir to an orcherestrated piece with male and female voices............people seem to describe the same pieces of music but all say they haven't heard it before????????

There are some common songs (hymns and christmas carols) that people hear and that makes sense to me if it is based on the brain providing audio due to damage of the hearing.

Weird.

Yes, I do......

Usually in the afterglow of a rehearsal (I'm a musician)....it feels like connecting with some etheric beings. It's definitely not some geezer next door playing Enigma CDs.

decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:44 PM   #3
dontbeafraid

Yes, it is a part of becoming concious. You are at the beginning stages of the whole thing. Nice to have you aboard.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:47 PM   #4
pezza19

Yeh I used to get this 2 years ago, infact I havent noticed it recently but, it's kinda of, you hear like

a beat, like a dripping and it keeps expandign and expanding until you have a full song in your head playing, if you focus on the sound, you can create audio just in the mind which is really strange.

I never really questioned it but just as you mentioned i thought wow yea I remembert his definitly.
pezza19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:36 PM   #5
dawnbreak
Banned

Thanks for your reply guys.

i am curious about this because now 'experiencing' it I have talked to other people who are experiencing exactly the same.

I am intrigued why alot of people i speak to hear and describe the same piece of music.

And it's a piece of music none of us know as a recognised tune.

I'm not a believer in alot of 'theories' that are discussed on this forum, but i have always been intereted in the human mind/brain and the subconcious and it does stike me as 'unexplained' what i'm experiencing. Because it is 'odd'

Im not saying it's religious, or magic, or has anything to do with ailens or reptiles , i don't really believe in any of them

I'm more of a , if see it I'll believe type of person, and I was happy to accept my gp's explaination that it is created by a slight hearing loss following a bad cold virus until I started to talk with others and discovered alot of 'us' are hearing the same tunes.

and these are people who don't buy conspiracy theories so to speak..but the more people I have mentioned to in day to day life have said they have had the same happen but have never mentioned it for fear of ridicule.

Bizzare............maybe thats how the deaf beethovan managed to compose extrodinary pieces of music whilst lossing his hearing and then beoming deaf.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:25 PM   #6
freedom1st

Oh thank God there are others. I've been hearing the sort of music you describe for a few years now. It did start off as more of a sort of soft rock tune and now it's as you describe, a sort of mix of orchestra and choir.
I don't listen to orchestra or choir so why this type of music I don't know.
For me it is very clear, as clear as if I were listening to it on the radio.
Sometimes it feels as though I'm listening to music set in an old ballroom with people in it (although I don't really hear the people). But it's as clear as day and loud enough for it to be coming from a radio at a normal volume.
I didn't think I was going nuts but I did think: 'OK, if I start hearing voices I'll maybe start to worry a bit.'
This type of music is odd for me though because although it's very pleasant it isn't the type of music I would normally have access to (mainly through choice). And this music is proper music, not something I could come up with and not something I've ever heard before.
Anyway, I'm so pleased you started this thread. I hope someone comes up with an answer to this. I note someone mentioned it being a sign of consciousness, maybe, and if so then wow!

Last edited by freedom1st; 02-06-2010 at 03:26 PM.
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:27 PM   #7
freedom1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbeafraid View Post
Yes, it is a part of becoming concious. You are at the beginning stages of the whole thing. Nice to have you aboard.
Please explain this a bit more, or as much as you can. I'm really intrigued by this.
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:33 PM   #8
blackyblue

Quote:

Weird.

Funny enough i once walked for four miles listening to Amazing grace and not being able to work out where it was coming from. There was actually no logical explanation as to where it was coming from as i was in the middle of nowhere. However, unlike a few unsavoury experiences i have had this was actually quite a pleasant and relaxing experience.
But the phenomenon did reoccur about ten years later when walking through town i herd bagpipers play amazing grace. And i swear, it took me days to get rid of the tune from my head and where ever i went i was followed by echos of screaching bagpipes!!
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:52 PM   #9
scootleroyale

I hear music that isn't there when I'm sort of half asleep sometimes thats called hypnogogia or something. But when i'm awake i often suffer from something very strange, where if say I hear a short tonal sound like a doorbell or an alarm or a siren or a shop counter scanner tone etc, the sound kind of gets stuck in my head and I kind of hear it over and over again in my mind amongst environment sounds for a short while afterwards.

I don't get it with complex music, just simple tones.

Once I even got it with my cats meow! One time he was whining and after i let him out for like an hour afterwards it was like "meow", "meow", "meow" over and over again in my head.

It's as if I have some kind of feedback between my short term memory and my audio processing centers in my brain. It doesn't seem to be anything serious since I've had it for several years and its never got worse and It hasn't ever developed into worse neurological symptoms such as seizures or anything. But it is strange and it does get annoying at times. It seems to be worse when i'm anxious or tired.
scootleroyale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:15 PM   #10
decode reality

Maybe it's coming from the Akashic records. That's how I see it.
Good to know there are others out there hearing the same thing.

decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:26 PM   #11
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootleroyale View Post
I hear music that isn't there when I'm sort of half asleep sometimes thats called hypnogogia or something. But when i'm awake i often suffer from something very strange, where if say I hear a short tonal sound like a doorbell or an alarm or a siren or a shop counter scanner tone etc, the sound kind of gets stuck in my head and I kind of hear it over and over again in my mind amongst environment sounds for a short while afterwards.

I don't get it with complex music, just simple tones.

Once I even got it with my cats meow! One time he was whining and after i let him out for like an hour afterwards it was like "meow", "meow", "meow" over and over again in my head.

It's as if I have some kind of feedback between my short term memory and my audio processing centers in my brain. It doesn't seem to be anything serious since I've had it for several years and its never got worse and It hasn't ever developed into worse neurological symptoms such as seizures or anything. But it is strange and it does get annoying at times. It seems to be worse when i'm anxious or tired.
i don't think it is anything to worry about in terms of seizures etc.

i was intrigued when it happened to me and mentioned it to my doctor/gp as a 'this weird is started happening can you explain it ' he was really helpful and more or less said

'it's actually really common, i'm seeing more and more people who are experiencing this but it's nothing to worry about, it's unexplained but when you go to the hospital say you have tinnitus not that you hear music'
Old 02-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #12
3042christine

Yes me too, I have this tune (just a few bars) playing over and over in my head - never heard this strange type of music before, my mind seems to make up various words to fit with in with this tune, mainly stupid words.

I have noticed when I'm feeling anxious it does becomes very loud, almost like it's being sung by a choir!

Most times during the day I am not concious of it as I seem to be able to block it out, but it really irriates me. Same tune it doesnt vary, for a number of years now.
3042christine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:42 PM   #13
scootleroyale

Alot of people get it worse when they are anxious. I think what it is is a natural mechanism in your mind thats basically telling you to chill the fuck out lol.
scootleroyale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:57 PM   #14
deca

yeah I think this is natural and probadly you mind being creative , probadly you need to express yourself in a creative way. Think you may be bored.I used to get a lot of this sort beats and tunes in my head, never realy was able to get them down in a musical way, I think we have natural cycles ..Biorhythms
Quote:
Basic theory
Basic rhythm details

The theory of biorhythms claims that one's life is affected by rhythmic biological cycles, and seeks to make predictions regarding these cycles and the personal ease of carrying out tasks related to the cycles. These inherent rhythms are said to control or initiate various biological processes and are classically composed of three cyclic rhythms that are said to govern human behavior and demonstrate innate periodicity in natural physiological change: the physical, the emotional, and the intellectual (or mental) cycles. Others claim there are additional rhythms, some of which may be combinations of the three primary cycles. Some proponents think that biorhythms may be potentially related to bioelectricity and its interactions in the body.
I think you are probadly entering a creative cycle
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
http://deca-ti-mc.mypodcast.com/index.html
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:01 PM   #15
bruiseviolet

Sort of. I have full blown songs in my dreams and not ones that I've already heard. When I wake up and remember my dream I can remember the song really well, but I wouldn't be able to remember it too long after the dream. It's really strange.
bruiseviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:19 PM   #16
deca

Free Biorhythms
http://www.facade.com/biorhythm/
Quote:
Biorhythm charts illustrate the principle that we are influenced by physical, emotional, and intellectual cycles. Many people report that they can improve the quality of their lives by monitoring the highs and lows of these cycles and acting accordingly. For example, you might try to schedule important exams during your intellectual highs, avoid talking to your significant other during your emotional lows, or arranging the lineup of your baseball team around their physical highs. If you would like to learn more about Biorhythms,
this is just a quick google...

but I used to belief...still do in biorhythms and we natural cycle through different phases....I used to have sort of depressed stages , then go into creative ones and so on , in my creative stages I felt so much it was hard getting things down, but my energy was like burst of ideas and creativity , then I would get lull stages were I just could not be bothered ect..

I now try do just get the raw creative ideas/thoughts down then work on them later...(this has nothing to do with my targeting by microwaves) these are unnatural and makes me artificial in tune/outer tune in a controlled way

I never realy took biorhythms that searioulys thou, never researched it as I just new my own personal cycle and went with it.....but I think I learn`t about it years ago from owning a BBC micro and there was a biorhythms program on the welcome tape...yes tape in them days
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 02-06-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:30 PM   #17
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
yeah I think this is natural and probadly you mind being creative , probadly you need to express yourself in a creative way. Think you may be bored.I used to get a lot of this sort beats and tunes in my head, never realy was able to get them down in a musical way, I think we have natural cycles ..Biorhythms

I think you are probadly entering a creative cycle
whilst the above sounds like an ok answer i have to disagree with your 'premise' it's due to bordum or needing to express myself in a creative way.

This is a very real 'experience' that is acknowleged by mainstream health professionals, it is real it does exist and many people 'experience' it

what creates it....who knows ....but it's not boredum or 'wanting to express yourself creatively'

Thousands of people have this happening, and whilst I can accept that it maybe due to a 'hearing' impairment and the mind compansating by 'inventing' sound i don't understand why so many people hear the same arrangement that they have never heard before.

that bit to me is unexplained.............and worth exploring
Old 02-06-2010, 05:50 PM   #18
edelweiss pirate

Quote:

Yeah sure, it's cool. It's just astral goings on. Like your astral body is a recorder of everything you ever did. You can consciously ensure you record positives rather than negatives.

Back when I used to do a bit of speed (long long time ago done with it now) I used to get looped bits of tracks on my comedown, for hours and hours. Bit of head fuck but it kind of taught me what out minds/astral bodies, are capable of.

I listen to uplifting songs like O Jays 'Love Train', Jackie Wilson 'Higher and Higher' or Dario G 'Voices'. Then when I'm lying in bed I play them back to myself before I go to sleep.

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron 3000.... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:03 PM   #19
deca

Quote:
whilst the above sounds like an ok answer i have to disagree with your 'premise' it's due to bordum or needing to express myself in a creative way.

This is a very real 'experience' that is acknowleged by mainstream health professionals, it is real it does exist and many people 'experience' it

what creates it....who knows ....but it's not boredum or 'wanting to express yourself creatively'

Thousands of people have this happening, and whilst I can accept that it maybe due to a 'hearing' impairment and the mind compansating by 'inventing' sound i don't understand why so many people hear the same arrangement that they have never heard before.

that bit to me is unexplained.............and worth exploring
no problem....I think people do get me wrong alot times, I need to find better ways of explianing this....

your brain is a "biological quantum computer" look at how amazing dreams are

unfortunately we are conditioned to down play our brains and body's so we do mundane stuff for others and are easly controlled....there`s more to that but just a quick answer for this post(this also works if we do have an experence...it most be aliens, spirts ect....rather than our own amazing minds again downplaying the human mind/brain)

there are others than believe the there is external inflences and yes i do believe we are more connected to others and things even the planet than we genuaraly believe , plus obviously there is human technology as well tapping into this

as for aliens,spirits ect that's people that have these experiences and don't have a scientific way, or understanding of this way of explain this if you ask me. reallying on explianing the experence rather than science of how they had the experience .....if I can put this an other way describing the TV show/movie rather than how that movie was created/broadcasted/viewed

Last edited by deca; 02-06-2010 at 06:10 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:07 PM   #20
dawnbreak
Banned

cheers eidelwiess, but this isn't a 'getting a song' in your head ......or drug induced lol

This is 'hearing' music, , in the middle of your mind, tunes and arrangements that people don't consciously know yet when people describe the tune to each they recognise instantly the tune others are describing.

It isn't getting a song into your head anything anything , it is different to that and I'm curious as to why so many are hearing the same 'arrangement'

I don't necessairly buy it's astral, god induced or reptile induced lol........what i do know is it's real and thousands of people (mainstream people) are experiencing it ...................and that to me is weird.....

And very real........perhaps there is an 'earthly' explanation' ??