Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Useless Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 30-05-2010, 08:04 PM   #1
rreeve

Default Are celebrities selling their souls to the devil??

I've just read that Eminem, Rihanna and Kanye West have all admitted to selling their souls to the devil for fame and fortune. I done a little searching and found a vid where Kanye West admits to this on stage:

Then I found this YouTube video, its a Kanye West mini movie where he's in a nightclub absolutly wrecked and he's making a fool of himself, pissing everyone off as there all sober except him. Then a women comes and starts showing him attention and he starts crying then they have sex. He then wakes up in a back room and stumbles out to the club toylet and throws up blood. Then he cuts a creature out of his stomach and gives it a knife telling it to kill itself. All this is going on with music in the background thats singing something like "tonight there theres no going back, tonight there will be no return...etc"
Does this video symbolise the night when he sold his soul to the devil?? It's really weird thats for sure.

Then while researching this further I found this next video on youtube where Bob Dylon openly admits to selling his sold to the chief commander of this world and a world we can't see! I couldn't believe what I was watching, it sent a shiver down my spine:

Here is another interesting video. It's about 2pac and the illuminati:

One of eminems tracks where he's clearly talking about something possesing his soul and telling him what he has to do. It has subtitles on the important parts:

Oh dear god it seems there all at it, this video shows the lyrics to many rap songs who each talk about selling their soul for fame:

Anyone know of any other celebs who openly admits to selling their soul to get fame? I'd like to hear who these celebs are. I imagine Lady GaGa must be in there somewhere (Lady GaGa anagram: G A GAY BOY) ha ha Oops oh dear!
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 07:30 AM   #2
subl1minal
Inactive

Tupac could've sold his 'soul' so to speak, but never did, it's why he's no longer with us in this reality. But he did an amazing job in opening up the door to conspiracy theories. The conspiracy over him being alive or not, always leads to the Illuminati and then people go further from there!

Last edited by subl1minal; 31-05-2010 at 07:30 AM.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 04:28 PM   #3
enga

What is the devil? You mean the biblical devil or the reptilians or the illuminati? Something else?

Or is this more metaphorical meaning they are selling out and anything to make a few quid?
enga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 11:46 PM   #4
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by enga View Post
What is the devil? You mean the biblical devil or the reptilians or the illuminati? Something else?

Or is this more metaphorical meaning they are selling out and anything to make a few quid?
When I say devil in this context I'm really talking about reptilians and the illuminati. They've sold their soul meaning in some way they have done a deal with these Elite's where they get fame and fortune in return for something. Probably something bad that effects other people (their fans) such as using subliminals or pushing a paticular message in their creative work that they've been told to.

Or on a more drastic and literal sense they could have agreed to reptilian possestion in exchange for fame where they are partnered with a lizard from another dimension who guides them and controls them each day.

The worst possibility of selling your soul could be they went out and captured and handed over a child for sacrifice to appease these evil monsters in order to assist their career.

Or maybe they just done something bad that helps the elites in exchange for fame. Theres loads of possibilities for selling your soul but I didn't mean the biblical red horned devil with a fork and a pointed tail... you know! Prince Charles. Ha Ha Ha
Old 01-06-2010, 05:30 AM   #5
spitalwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
I've just read that Eminem, Rihanna and Kanye West have all admitted to selling their souls to the devil for fame and fortune. I done a little searching and found a vid where Kanye West admits to this on stage:
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...D7zqrI2p8U29V1

Then I found this YouTube video, its a Kanye West mini movie where he's in a nightclub absolutly wrecked and he's making a fool of himself, pissing everyone off as there all sober except him. Then a women comes and starts showing him attention and he starts crying then they have sex. He then wakes up in a back room and stumbles out to the club toylet and throws up blood. Then he cuts a creature out of his stomach and gives it a knife telling it to kill itself. All this is going on with music in the background thats singing something like "tonight there theres no going back, tonight there will be no return...etc"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu_gA...eature=related
Does this video symbolise the night when he sold his soul to the devil?? It's really weird thats for sure.

Then while researching this further I found this next video on youtube where Bob Dylon openly admits to selling his sold to the chief commander of this world and a world we can't see! I couldn't believe what I was watching, it sent a shiver down my spine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqvvO...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xubSE...1&feature=fvwp

One of eminems tracks where he's clearly talking about something possesing his soul and telling him what he has to do. It has subtitles on the important parts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONxUj...eature=related

Oh dear god it seems there all at it, this video shows the lyrics to many rap songs who each talk about selling their soul for fame:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QVyH...eature=related

Anyone know of any other celebs who openly admits to selling their soul to get fame? I'd like to hear who these celebs are. I imagine Lady GaGa must be in there somewhere (Lady GaGa anagram: G A GAY BOY) ha ha Oops oh dear!
Eminem and Kanye examples can be explained by artistic licence, as can nearly everything on this forum you may want to 'research' what an anagram is then 'research' lobotomy.
spitalwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:31 AM   #6
pound

I believe that they've sold themselves to the dark forces at work in this universe. Some call this force 'satan' or 'lucifer'.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:37 AM   #7
eternal1stparty

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
Tupac could've sold his 'soul' so to speak, but never did, it's why he's no longer with us in this reality. But he did an amazing job in opening up the door to conspiracy theories. The conspiracy over him being alive or not, always leads to the Illuminati and then people go further from there!
No he sold his soul, but then defied his master........... told us what was really up.

Hence the bullet riddled torso of Tupac.

Thats what I believe at least.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:37 AM   #8
hermajesty

Quote:
Are celebrities selling their souls to the devil??
IMO, some are. The ones who don't or won't may end up getting impostor-replaced w/ stooges who have or will do whatever TPTB want.

JMO
hermajesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:43 AM   #9
asleepawake

You sell a piece of your soul every time you conform to the ways of the system, you truly don't believe in.

After being in a community like this, where people accept certain things as basics, its a shock, to sometimes see how certain people still worship the pound note,what comes with it, and what it symbolises

Last edited by asleepawake; 01-06-2010 at 08:43 AM.
asleepawake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:35 AM   #10
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleepawake View Post
You sell a piece of your soul every time you conform to the ways of the system, you truly don't believe in.

After being in a community like this, where people accept certain things as basics, its a shock, to sometimes see how certain people still worship the pound note,what comes with it, and what it symbolises

Very good point! Very true.

Thanks
Old 01-06-2010, 10:38 AM   #11
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitalwings View Post
Eminem and Kanye examples can be explained by artistic licence, as can nearly everything on this forum you may want to 'research' what an anagram is then 'research' lobotomy.
Oh dear I think we have a Lady GaGa fan here!

Google definition of anagram: read letters out of order to discover a hidden meaning!

You spitalwings might want to go off and 'research' the word TWAT.

Last edited by rreeve; 01-06-2010 at 10:39 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:35 PM   #12
asleepawake

Quote:
Old 03-06-2010, 12:46 AM   #13
loublaze3

Quote:
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...D7zqrI2p8U29V1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu_gA...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqvvO...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xubSE...1&feature=fvwp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONxUj...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QVyH...eature=related

Nice opening post. All those vids and topics have been posted here in different threads. There's even a whole thread about Kanye selling his soul. But yes...a lot of artists have sold their souls for fame. I'l give some examples since you looking for names of other celebs in the satan club. Katy Perry..there's a video of her saying she used to do gospel (parents actually pastors) but it didn't work and she sold her soul. She said it as a 'joke' but she's serious.

In many cases you don't even have to hear an open admission...you can spot imagery and behaviour during performances and such. Dr Dre sold his soul long ago...once told Easy E he'd sell his soul for a million.

Jay-Z...listen to his song D'evils from 'reasonable doubt'...he mentions the illiminati wanting control of his mind soul and body and giving in to it for money.
Biggie once referred to himself as Lucifer in the song 'niggas bleed' and talked about 'screwing hail mary and dumping her in the sewer' in another underground track.

Eminem is obvious all around have you heard his song 'my darling?'
Big Punisher had several references to being the 'son of the devil' or selling his soul to a higher force on his first album capital punishment.

Bob Dylan also has a video on youtube of an interview where he admitted to selling his soul to 'something' he didn't mention 'not of this world'.

Jim Morrison of the Doors claimed to be possessed by the spirit of a native American shaman who took control of him during live performances. He often changed speech or voice during his shows in deep trance like state induced also by drugs which basically make you more vulnerable for possession.

Tommy Iommi of Black Sabbath was deep in the occult and spoke about seeing dark figures hovering over his bead after reading books on the order and writings by Aliester Crowley. Many examples to draw from if you're new to this knowledge.
loublaze3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:40 AM   #14
manbearpig

There is a song on Michael Jackson's HIStory album that relates to this subject... called "Money"

Money.
Money...
Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it
So you call it trust
But I say it's just
In the devil's game
Of greed and lust

They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money
So you go to church
Read the Holy word

In the scheme of life
It's all absurd
They don't care
They'd kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money
You're saluting the flag
Your country trusts you
Now you're wearing a badge
You're called the "Just Few"
And you're fighting the wars
A soldier must do
I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but...
If you show me the cash
Then I will take it
If you tell me to cry
Then I will fake it
If you give me a hand
Then I will shake it
You'll do anything for money...
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Insurance?
Where do your loyalties lie?
Is that your alibi?
I don't think so
You don't care
You'd do her for the money
Say it's fair
You sue her for the money
Want your pot of gold
Need the Midas touch
Bet you sell your soul
Cuz your God is such
You don't care
You kill for the money

Do or dareThe thrill for the money
Are you infected with the same disease
Of lust, gluttoney and greed?
Then watch the ones
With the biggest smiles
The idle jabbers...Cuz they're the backstabbers
If you know it's a lie
Then you will swear it
If you give it with guilt
Then you will bear it
If it's taking a chance
Then you will dare it
You'll do anything for money...
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
You say you wouldn't do it
For all the money in the world
I don't think so
If you show me the man
Then I will sell him
If you ask me to lie
Then I will tell him
If you're dealing with God
Then you will hell him

You'll do anything for money
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

Last edited by manbearpig; 03-06-2010 at 01:41 AM.
manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:05 AM   #15
spitalwings

Quote:
Oh dear I think we have a Lady GaGa fan here!

Google definition of anagram: read letters out of order to discover a hidden meaning!

G A GAY BOY is an anagram of Lady Ga Ga? On which planet?. I bet your not a crossword fan.
spitalwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:07 PM   #16
meksar

Celebrities are merely idols who are used to distract and confuse people about what is really going on in the world and society. These people only care about themselves and will do some very foul things to get into the elites "good-books". We are talking about blatant glorification of the most evil entities in existence, ritualized murders or sacrifices of friends or family members, attending the most depraved sexual orgies imaginable and there is much more.

These people may think they have it made with their lucrative contracts and bank accounts, fancy clothes, housing, cars and "glamourous" sex partners. But what does it mean to gain the world but lose your soul in the process of doing so?. These people have been fooled at the end of the day, they may laugh at us "useless eaters" but they who laugh last will laugh the loudest.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:33 PM   #17
meksar

Illuminati in the Music Industry

Old 06-06-2010, 10:32 AM   #18
asleepawake

No doubt some people here will want to check out www.vigilantcitizen.com If they haven't already. It's a little christianized though, so you've been warned.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:15 AM   #19
loublaze3

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleepawake View Post
No doubt some people here will want to check out www.vigilantcitizen.com If they haven't already. It's a little christianized though, so you've been warned.
Against Christianity?
loublaze3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:34 AM   #20
meksar

Freemasons exposed The Ting Tings , 50 cent , Jamie Foxx