Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 23-05-2010, 11:16 PM   #1
radio illuminati

Default Living without food is possible

It is amazing, this guy doesn't eat.

Before sun-gazing it is important to know how to do it safely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmW...eature=related

Last edited by radio illuminati; 23-05-2010 at 11:24 PM.
radio illuminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 03:43 AM   #2
dude111

Yup he's been posted before...... (ON MANY SITES )

I personally think he died 70yrs ago and his spirit DID NOT LEAVE HIS BODY.. (Only way i can see it as being possible)
dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 04:15 AM   #3
bigscotsman
Inactive

i saw that prick in macdonalds last week
bigscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 04:21 AM   #4
whiteknightd

i've been sungazing for few weeks now. i like it.
whiteknightd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 04:23 AM   #5
bigscotsman
Inactive

ffs

do people believe this crap?
Old 24-05-2010, 05:37 AM   #6
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Yup he's been posted before...... (ON MANY SITES )

I personally think he died 70yrs ago and his spirit DID NOT LEAVE HIS BODY.. (Only way i can see it as being possible)
why didnt he hold back for 70years?

1month wouldve been remarkable.

such bs.ill believe it when he agrees on getting locked up, no water,no food, 247 monitoring.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 05:50 AM   #7
fairyelfdog

oH RI, HOW DARE YOU?? How dare you question our all prevailing indigestion system?! Everyone knows we need to eat! What an isīdiot, idiot, idiot you are!! Look at all these meat eatng, hamburger munching people. They've done it all their lives! All through history people have always eaten. Are you saying all these people are wrong! Of course we have to eat. Everyone I know eats... you talk almost as if the functions of our bodies were not absolute, as if there were other forces that could sustain us... You freaking hippie...

never does?
Time to go home!

Last edited by fairyelfdog; 24-05-2010 at 05:51 AM.
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 06:12 AM   #8
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyelfdog View Post
oH RI, HOW DARE YOU?? How dare you question our all prevailing indigestion system?! Everyone knows we need to eat! What an isīdiot, idiot, idiot you are!! Look at all these meat eatng, hamburger munching people. They've done it all their lives! All through history people have always eaten. Are you saying all these people are wrong! Of course we have to eat. Everyone I know eats... you talk almost as if the functions of our bodies were not absolute, as if there were other forces that could sustain us... You freaking hippie...

yes, we can go back and forth arguing.

but we could spare time&nerves and have him locked up in jail cell, no nothing, just sunlight, and open cell after a year.

id take ANY bet that he'd very dead pretty quick.

look.i havent eaten in 30years.im a guru.
prove me wrong.

hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 06:16 AM   #9
gaias child

A long time fruitarian I know who met told me hira told him he had a ham sandwich that day at the raw food fest.

I know it is possible, but it is not for most and only those who have been into raw foods and holistic living for a long time.

You can't just be a breatharian, because some one else is you will fail and die. If you can do raw vegan foods easy without being obsessed you are going to get deficient in protein and you are able move to fruit withoug bein g obssessed fruit does not have the right nourishment, and you progress naturally rather than forced, a few people who can do that can progress, but not most. There are hundreds of long term fruitarians though, fruit , some greens and nuts and seeds are best foods. Most long term fruitarians can not and do not want to do breathariansm.

I know so many people who have eaten fruit or raw foods long term ie 20 years and their bloods are perfect, some people can't even believe that, but I've seen it with my own eyes.

Your gut when it is functioning properly can make its own nutrients, the problem is most people guts are not functioning properly at all.

There is also Jericho Sunfire, who has been breatharian for 2 years now he was raw foodist and then fruitarian for years ,he has got loads of videos on raw food fruitarian and then breatharian, for those who do not understand or believe it are probably not ready for these t hough and should just look at raw food videos and info about cleansing the body.

There is Elitom Ben Israel, shaman

and several yog/faki who claims not to have eaten for 70 years

Sme one I know Anne Osborne fruitarian 19 years

http://www.fruitgod.com/

not everyone doing this is famous or publicises it, I'd am suspicious of anyone who is, th e people I know succeeding do very little to publiscise, they are not interested.

yana louis an ex ballet dancer who lives in India, who has lived on apples for 20 years

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2008/oct...-bangalore.htm

Finally some people do succeed at doing breatharianism for a while but not long term. Jasmuheen, probably Hira too

Last edited by gaias child; 24-05-2010 at 06:23 AM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 06:23 AM   #10
decode reality

I've always thought it very unethical and selfish, all these 'breatharians'. Don't they realise some people work at KFC for a living?

decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 06:28 AM   #11
lee13

thanx for the post
Old 24-05-2010, 12:24 PM   #12
radio illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigscotsman View Post
ffs

do people believe this crap?
well some people believe the Jews want to take over the world and AJ and DI are a Zionist controlled agent

Last edited by radio illuminati; 24-05-2010 at 12:34 PM.
Old 24-05-2010, 12:32 PM   #13
from beyond

could our bodies have dual functions, as far as how it gets nutrients.You can opt to eat or get your food from light etc?

Last edited by from beyond; 24-05-2010 at 12:49 PM.
from beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 12:34 PM   #14
radio illuminati

Quote:

The Solar Healing Center is focused on helping humanity to develop a better understanding of how the sun can be used to heal the mind, body and spirit as demonstrated by Hira Ratan Manek, who, as a result of sungazing, has claimed better physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.

Hira Ratan Manek (HRM), among others, have proven that a person can live just on solar energy for very long periods without eating any food. This has come to be known as the HRM phenomenon. The method is used for curing all kinds of psychosomatic, mental and physical illnesses as well as increasing memory power and mental strength by using sunlight. One can get rid of any kind of psychological problems, and develop confidence to face any problem in life and can overcome any kind of fear including that of death within 3 months after starting to practice this method. As a result, one will be free from mental disturbances and fear, which will result in a perfect balance of mind. If one continues to apply the proper sungazing practice for 6 months, they will be free from physical illnesses. Furthermore, after 9 months, one can eventually win a victory over hunger, which disappears by itself thereafter.

This is a straight-forward yet effective method based on solar energy, which enables one to harmonize and recharge the body with life energy and also invoke the unlimited powers of the mind very easily. Additionally, it allows one to easily liberate from threefold sufferings of humanity such as mental illnesses, physical illnesses and spiritual ignorance.

We welcome you to explore and empower yourself with HRM's teachings on how the sun can heal you!

About Hira Ratan Manek Hira Ratan Manek was born on 12th of September 1937 in Bodhavad, India, was raised in Calicut, Kerala, India, where he had his Mechanical Engineering degree from the University of Kerala. After graduation, he joined the family shipping and spice trading business and continued working there until he retired in 1992.

After he retired, he began to research and study the ancient practice of sun gazing in which he had been interested in since his childhood. This method was an old but forgotten method, which had been practiced, in the ancient times in many different parts of the world. (see Sun Gazing - History)

After working on this method for 3 years, he was able to re-discover the secrets of sun gazing. During his study, he was mainly inspired from the teachings of Lord Mahavir of Jains, who was also practicing this method two thousand and six hundred years ago. Other inspirations for sungazing came from ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and Native Americans.

Since June 18th, 1995, HRM has and continues to live only on sun energy and water. Occasionally, for hospitality and social purposes, he drinks tea, coffee and buttermilk. Until now, he had three strict fastings, during which he had just sun energy and only water and was under the control and observation of various science and medical teams.

The first of these fasting lasted for 211 days during 1995-96 in Calicut, India directed by Dr. C.K. Ramachandran, a medical expert on allopathy and ayurvedic medicine.

This was followed by a 411 day fast from 2000-2001 in Ahmedabad, India directed by an International team of 21 medical doctors and scientists led by Dr. Sudhir Shah (Dr. Shah's synopsis report) and Dr. K. K. Shah, the acting President of Indian Medical Association at that time. Dr. Maurie D. Pressman, MD also describes his experience with HRM in an article he wrote and later joined the team for the next observation on HRM.

After the excitement of the findings at Ahmadabad, HRM was invited to Thomas Jefferson University and University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia where he underwent a 130 day observation period. This Science/Medical Team wanted to observe and examine his retina, pineal gland and brain, therefore this observation team was led by Dr. Andrew B. Newberg, a leading authority on the brain and also featured in the recent movie "What the Bleep Do We Know", and by Dr. George C. Brenard, the leading authority on the pineal gland. Initial results found that the gray cells in HRM's brain are regenerating. 700 photographs have been taken where the neurons were reported to be active and not dying. Furthermore, the pineal gland was expanding and not shrinking which is typically what happens after mid fifties and its maximum average size is about 6 x 6 mm, however for HRM, it has been measured to be at 8 x 11 mm.

There have been many other sungazers who have achieved similar results and have volunteered to be tested, however due to lack of funding and other lifestyle restrictions the results have not been documented. The uniqueness of HRM is that he has surrendered his living body for observation and experiments to the scientific firmament for several extended periods of time. Although scientists and doctors have agreed that hunger is being reduced if not eliminated, due to the complexity of the various brain functions, they have not been able to explain how sungazing has such positive effects on the human mind or body, however more research is underway.

From 2002 HRM has been traveling all over the world to preach about the practice of sungazing so that humanity can heal their problems without any cost or guru. In 2009 HRM traveled to 80 countries in 210 days preaching and teaching this ancient solar methodology. Each year for the last last few years, HRM gives on average approximately 300 lectures on sungazing in different languages. Several interviews have appeared in leading media and TV all over the world including the BBC World Services and there are several documentaries on the HRM method of sungazing exhibited on different worldwide channels to encourage the the people's practice of sungazing. Additionally, many videos can be found on youtube as well as numerous links to Sungazing websites and blogs via google - in different languages such as French, Spanish, English, Hindi, etc. Many of them are listed in the Solar Links section of this site already for your perusal.

There are now Solar Healing Centers coming up all over the world and facilitating a global group of HRM Phenomenon practitioners. For those who are interested in learning more about the sun energy is an effective healing source, HRM recommends these books: - "Light, Medicine of the Future", by Jacob Lieberman - "The Healing Sun: Sunlight and Health in the 21st Century", by Richard Hobday.
http://solarhealing.com/

Old 24-05-2010, 01:40 PM   #15
bigscotsman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by radio illuminati View Post
well some people believe the Jews want to take over the world and AJ and DI are a Zionist controlled agent

why would they wanna take over what they allready run?
Old 24-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #16
radio illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigscotsman View Post
why would they wanna take over what they allready run?
And why would they run anti-Israel propaganda in the western media and create hate towards Jews? If they run everything they would make sure the world would believe Israel is a paradise.

Why would they aim for Israel/Iran war?

Old 24-05-2010, 03:45 PM   #17
kryst
Inactive

Only gullible fools would believe this shit.

Come on - 'rationalisation'.
kryst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #18
eustacekidd

The only way I could see this working is maybe with a very rich liquid diet.
eustacekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 04:04 PM   #19
allinfavor

believe it or not, I am eating but i was not craping 32 years noe at all. Only spitting in a paper bag 5 ot 7 times...
allinfavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 06:18 PM   #20
radio illuminati

My father lives in Tel Aviv.

A picture from his home in Israel:
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6...cture002zs.jpg

I know for a fact that the media is painting a very dark picture of Israel and making the country look much worse than it is.