Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 22-05-2010, 11:31 PM   #1
dalsar

Default Can a World WITHOUT MONEY work?

Can a world without money work? there would be no income bracket, no rich or poor.

if so, how and what steps would you take to implement it ?

when i mean work- i mean How would things run ? structures? everything would be free..

Last edited by dalsar; 23-05-2010 at 12:04 AM.
dalsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 11:37 PM   #2
bigscotsman
Inactive

lend us a fiver and let's discuss it
bigscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 11:41 PM   #3
daria

Watch 'The green Beautiful'
daria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 11:42 PM   #4
droplicity

Does it actually work WITH money?
Old 22-05-2010, 11:43 PM   #5
oioioi
Banned

Yes.

Would you call this world with money "working"?
oioioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 11:52 PM   #6
droplicity

Well, it depends on what is considered as working. Yes if you are on top and want to maintain dominion over nature. No if you are starving and or trodden on and everything is being f*ck*d up due to the things people do for it. Finally it could be a maybe if you don't care either way. I personally think no it isn't working very well because the currency is not driven by love and honesty but by greed and fear.

I might change my mind tomorrow.
Old 22-05-2010, 11:56 PM   #7
lieorrists

If farming, housing, transportation ect were shared equally and controlled fairly in balance with nature, who would need money?

Turn 14.

Get a Mufuckin Pip boy (or a PC )
lieorrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 12:08 AM   #8
radio illuminati

Yes it can work without money.

Think about all the people that need to get paid just because our society is based on money. You don't need the tax man, the accountant, the insurance companies, banks, financial companies, incasso companies,advertising industry, resellers, flippers of real estate and other things, middle men and brokers.

People would work with things they liked and could pick up the things they need for free. I love working if it is something that I like. I am sure most people feel this way.

What if everybody wants a Rolex watch and a Ferrari. Well then we just build standard Ferrari's and Rolex watches to everyone. We could have a factory in every country building them

Imagine all the secret technologies that would be released. Our world would be about serving humanity and helping each other get a better life.

How to do it?

We start building a small community and make it more and more advanced based on no money. If our system is better we can be sure people will invade our community and become part of it till we spread t to the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmW...eature=related

Last edited by radio illuminati; 23-05-2010 at 12:10 AM.
radio illuminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 12:16 AM   #9
the apprentice
Inactive

This is an easy one for me to answer and that is a most outstanding yes, our group of freinds could carry on as if money had never existed, we have just about every part of an infastructure in place and learned types with the school of knowledge of old and new as if such a thing were to happen.

Of course that society would suffer greatly in its infancy but would in time sort itself out as does nature without a second thought for its whole every day.

It would not be for everybody of course but many like minded people and many busy hands would make the work much easier, gone would be the stealing of someones elses fortune and the working of anothers gain because each and every person would be valued so much more greatly and the population would automatically even itself out in symbiosis.

As Marriage E says we would be watchers and thinkers of men along with nature for a much better existence with the mother if we let her have more control or our pre-condition/seasoned minds, where less can most definately be more for the whole who choose this route.

Last edited by the apprentice; 23-05-2010 at 01:02 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 12:45 AM   #10
baxter

If or when free energy is released then maybe
baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 12:54 AM   #11
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter View Post
If or when free energy is released then maybe
We all, already have it in mind and body, we have all forgotten how to use it to its full potential.

Last edited by the apprentice; 23-05-2010 at 01:05 AM.
Old 23-05-2010, 03:55 AM   #12
silvertrowel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalsar View Post
Can a world without money work? there would be no income bracket, no rich or poor.
if so, how and what steps would you take to implement it ?
when i mean work- i mean How would things run ? structures? everything would be free..
I believe it is possible but not without a total change in Human perception.

The first step in my oppinion must be taking back control of Money from the privately owned central banks (With a view to eradicating it totaly once the infrastructure is in place).
Print our own money backed by nothing and technically, we can all be wealthy.
This step would offcourse lead to many problems. I belive for it to work, one western country must take this bold step. Lets assume Britain boots out the bank of England and begins printing it's own money.

The pound would collapse on foriegn markets and your two week hols in Spain would be a thing of the past. Imports would drop to zero.
We would have to become self sufficient. We would have to re-instate our agriculture to feed the population. We would have to subsidise farmers.

The population would decrease paractically overnight anyway, as people flee the country to protect their "Wealth". (I estimate a 20% reduction at least)

We would have to set about rebuilding our industry and this would be very tough. We lack the resources/minerals in this country and currently rely on imports. We won't be making too many TV's. washing machines cars ETC for a few years. We would need foriegn currency to rebuild industry so we can get the resources/minerals.

We would have to nationalise all public services including banks, public transport ETC.
Education would undergo a massive revamp with particular emphasis on critical thinking and the Sciences. Bright, free thinking people would be esential to the countries technical growth.

ALL problems are technical. ALL problems can be solved by people with the relevant education and skill. Politicians do NOT solve problems, they create them.
Energy offcourse must be top of the agenda. Free energy for the population is essential.

Housing is another issue. Ownership must be made a thing of the past. ALL housing must be free, eco friendly and built with sustainable materials. Much technolgy already exists in this field such as, spiders silk and Hemp for example. They can be produced on an industrial scale and with the right people (Educated), they may be able to replace steel and other materials.

Politicains offcourse cannot work on such technologies and must only be used on a temporary basis. The eventual removal of politics from society is a MUST.
When the infarstructue is in place, government must be localised until it can be permenately eradicated.
Life must become more comunity based. Comunities should rely on local resources and produce where possible.

Our borders must be SHUT to imigration (Not to tourists) to enable us to be self sufficient and put no further strain on society. People must be educated about overpopulation and the responsibility they have towards bringing more sacred souls into the world.
(Our borders reopen once the world has adopted this new perception on life and foreign travel becomes free, unbiased and welcome by all nations)

Our armed forces must be broken up completely, we must offer no threat to the world. that way, we create no terrorists.
Our police forces must remain in order to maintain some level of safety (These will be difficult times for us all). But eventually, the plan is, that everyone will have acess to all the food they can eat, free housing and energy, more choice in education and hopefully, a feeling of worth.

people will govern themselves. Communties will do whatever is necessary to provide for each other. Communities will give freely to other communities as applicable.

Local people will organise all this. thats why creation gave us people with certain character traits ... leaders, doer's, thinkers, creators ETC.

With all this free stuff and no money to worry about, why would anyone work?
Easy.... By the time all this is in place, Human perception will have changed. I estimate it would take at least a century to bring about a moneyless society.

Man would work because it is the RIGHT THING TO DO.... Not because it is the only thing to do.
The plan is, If you have an education in a certain field, you would put your knowledge and skills to good use in that field. Maybe working 2 or 3 days a week?
If you decide that eductaion is not for you, then maybe you would do a more manual type of work for 2 or 3 days a week.... Community based work.
If you choose not to educate yourself and decide work aint for you, thats fine, we'll feed. clothe and house you... you are after all a sacred soul.
But in these cases, just think on this.... How would you feel about yourself in this new world if all around you people were creating great works of art, wonderful music, fantasic poetry, or providing incredible medical services, inovations in the sciences or food for the masses and all you were doing was sitting in front of the TV 24/7??? Personally, I wouldn't like myself too much and I don't think I'd have many friends or much to talk about at dinner parties.
Offcourse we have shirkers now. but remember, we are talking decades from now and a new version of Human perception on STUFF and the meaninlessness (What a word!!) of STUFF. people would have a new perception of what it means to be alive, it's just a ride man. enjoy it but do your bit to keep the wheels greased or sooner or later, the wheels fall off evryone's ride.
Change Human perception on ownership and money and hey presto, we have a brave new world!

OK call me an Idealist if you must ... I'll reply thank you for the compliment and long live Human ideals.

Last edited by silvertrowel; 23-05-2010 at 03:57 AM.
silvertrowel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 04:03 AM   #13
blackstar76

Money is not the problem. It is banks and greedy corporations that cause all the problems. There should be a cap on how much anyone business makes and the rest should go to other causes. No need for 1000 humans to be sitting on all that money. Use it to help people. Stop building bombs and war tools. Stop putting out versions of things only to put out a newer version a month later. Stop building rich mans toys and that will curb the material war we have with each other. Make everyman a equal and stop trying to be better or look better than the man next too you. So many small things we could do to make this a better place.
blackstar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 04:06 AM   #14
silvertrowel

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post

Money is not the problem. .
Correct. Ownership is the problem, money is just a by product.

We do not own this world, we are gardeners here to tend it..... With a few days off for fun
silvertrowel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 09:55 AM   #15
pali_gap

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertrowel View Post
I believe it is possible but not without a total change in Human perception.

The first step in my oppinion must be taking back control of Money from the privately owned central banks (With a view to eradicating it totaly once the infrastructure is in place).
Print our own money backed by nothing and technically, we can all be wealthy.
This step would offcourse lead to many problems. I belive for it to work, one western country must take this bold step. Lets assume Britain boots out the bank of England and begins printing it's own money.

The pound would collapse on foriegn markets and your two week hols in Spain would be a thing of the past. Imports would drop to zero.
We would have to become self sufficient. We would have to re-instate our agriculture to feed the population. We would have to subsidise farmers.

The population would decrease paractically overnight anyway, as people flee the country to protect their "Wealth". (I estimate a 20% reduction at least)

We would have to set about rebuilding our industry and this would be very tough. We lack the resources/minerals in this country and currently rely on imports. We won't be making too many TV's. washing machines cars ETC for a few years. We would need foriegn currency to rebuild industry so we can get the resources/minerals.

We would have to nationalise all public services including banks, public transport ETC.
Education would undergo a massive revamp with particular emphasis on critical thinking and the Sciences. Bright, free thinking people would be esential to the countries technical growth.

ALL problems are technical. ALL problems can be solved by people with the relevant education and skill. Politicians do NOT solve problems, they create them.
Energy offcourse must be top of the agenda. Free energy for the population is essential.

Housing is another issue. Ownership must be made a thing of the past. ALL housing must be free, eco friendly and built with sustainable materials. Much technolgy already exists in this field such as, spiders silk and Hemp for example. They can be produced on an industrial scale and with the right people (Educated), they may be able to replace steel and other materials.

Politicains offcourse cannot work on such technologies and must only be used on a temporary basis. The eventual removal of politics from society is a MUST.
When the infarstructue is in place, government must be localised until it can be permenately eradicated.
Life must become more comunity based. Comunities should rely on local resources and produce where possible.

Our borders must be SHUT to imigration (Not to tourists) to enable us to be self sufficient and put no further strain on society. People must be educated about overpopulation and the responsibility they have towards bringing more sacred souls into the world.
(Our borders reopen once the world has adopted this new perception on life and foreign travel becomes free, unbiased and welcome by all nations)

Our armed forces must be broken up completely, we must offer no threat to the world. that way, we create no terrorists.
Our police forces must remain in order to maintain some level of safety (These will be difficult times for us all). But eventually, the plan is, that everyone will have acess to all the food they can eat, free housing and energy, more choice in education and hopefully, a feeling of worth.

people will govern themselves. Communties will do whatever is necessary to provide for each other. Communities will give freely to other communities as applicable.

Local people will organise all this. thats why creation gave us people with certain character traits ... leaders, doer's, thinkers, creators ETC.

With all this free stuff and no money to worry about, why would anyone work?
Easy.... By the time all this is in place, Human perception will have changed. I estimate it would take at least a century to bring about a moneyless society.

Man would work because it is the RIGHT THING TO DO.... Not because it is the only thing to do.
The plan is, If you have an education in a certain field, you would put your knowledge and skills to good use in that field. Maybe working 2 or 3 days a week?
If you decide that eductaion is not for you, then maybe you would do a more manual type of work for 2 or 3 days a week.... Community based work.
If you choose not to educate yourself and decide work aint for you, thats fine, we'll feed. clothe and house you... you are after all a sacred soul.
But in these cases, just think on this.... How would you feel about yourself in this new world if all around you people were creating great works of art, wonderful music, fantasic poetry, or providing incredible medical services, inovations in the sciences or food for the masses and all you were doing was sitting in front of the TV 24/7??? Personally, I wouldn't like myself too much and I don't think I'd have many friends or much to talk about at dinner parties.
Offcourse we have shirkers now. but remember, we are talking decades from now and a new version of Human perception on STUFF and the meaninlessness (What a word!!) of STUFF. people would have a new perception of what it means to be alive, it's just a ride man. enjoy it but do your bit to keep the wheels greased or sooner or later, the wheels fall off evryone's ride.
Change Human perception on ownership and money and hey presto, we have a brave new world!

OK call me an Idealist if you must ... I'll reply thank you for the compliment and long live Human ideals.
good post! exactly how I feel about it. But how to make it work...

Basic Income
pali_gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #16
the apprentice
Inactive

For the very first time in only a few topics within this thread do I see a small group of dedicated watchers on a common theme, I'm impressed to read all here at the moment, we all know what needs to be done in order of having more with less and how much happier we could all be if we started using our brains for another cause.

All the negatives mentioned of any reductions or an alternative are in your face once they are gone and that's how I truly believe its eventually going to end up if we continue on the path of walking on childerick, washing machines and TV's are only a distraction on the true nature of our problems.

We have lazy muscles on the whole, muscles that are capable of so much more from a tiny bit more activity, this is where we would have to change just a little at a time, we also need to get the children out of the house and into nature to see how things really work.

In a dream on the theme it would be a much nicer place to be and the numbers would be constant with the ability of the mother and us to feed them, we have started something here which many in the future must follow in order of merit towards the mother who will award one gratiously, I'm sure of that because I have lived in that world in my earlier days.

Or stay as we are and break it all to pieces time and again and loose all that nature is trying hard to compete with and help us with every day, can we possibly slow down and become one more with nature is the real question.
Old 23-05-2010, 10:09 AM   #17
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pali_gap View Post
good post! exactly how I feel about it. But how to make it work...
I can feel your passion, take the first step
Old 23-05-2010, 10:11 AM   #18
pezza19

Erradication of Greed

Exchange of Services

People working together as opposed to working against for top dog dollar

Everyone having a common goal such as something liek the wartime.

People worked in factories making bombs and people really pulled together to survive they shared and helped each other out, war is obviously bad but it just shows peopel can pull together when the shit hits the fan.

we shouldnt have money as incentive, i should be to create and build, we need to scrap the idea that money drives people to have the latest, oh there wont be new mobiles because there will be no demand for better things.

If the society worked, everyone could have the latest of things avaliable to them, in schools they have uniform, noone has better clothes, they teach this to kids from a young age that everyoen is equal, obviously there will still be selection, different colours and a few different thing's but this is just how the media has mind fucked us, oh wow how kool are them shoes, they do the same job, our individuality comes from within, not from external materialistic goods.

I don't believe that shit, peopleshould work for the common good to create things to make life better and to make living as a whole more enjoyable, they shouldnt be living to make money just to eat get clothing and pay for the roof over thier heads.

I would happily work at any job if it was to build a better future, but stacking shelves in asda to sell to make a corporation rich by feeding eopel bullshit chemical fucked food just doesnt work for me, neithe do any clothes shops and restaraunts and shit.

You cut my hair, I mow your grass, doctor save a patients life, he gets to live without any worry of any debt, because bob the builder made him a nice little pad, and in exchange bob has free healthcare.

Last edited by pezza19; 23-05-2010 at 10:14 AM.
pezza19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 10:12 AM   #19
from beyond

last night in the pub, I was having a few beers, and over heard 2 of my mates talking about the state of the UK and world.1 bloke is a gas boiler engineer, the other is a builder.Both are fed up with taxes, constant red tape, health and safety regulations etc.I have never mentioned anything about what is discussed on this forum or anything to these blokes, as they seem like they would never believe any of it!But as I'm listening to them, they both are in the process of finding a commune.They both want to get away from money, and just trade in skills etc.One has found a commune somewhere in Dorset, the other is still looking around.It really blew me away......guess people are more awake then we think.
from beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 10:21 AM   #20
pezza19

I'd also like to add thier would be no unemployement as there would be no pay, and no companies dictating why they wont employ peopele or they havent got enough places or finances to employ people,

everyone could be farming, we should take it rright back to basics, the first main solution would be to cut our power consumption and make everyone independant on power such as, roofs or solar panels and wind turbines,

it wouldnt take long to turn this world around,

I sometimes look at the cities and everything and think, look how amazing the things we have created, if only they were for the common good we could have so much more.

we could turn our lives around 100% in 10 years being self sufficient with food water and energy, and still be living prfectly comfortable if not more so.

The poorer wouldnt have any worries, neither would the rich but they wouldnt be able to have all the shit they have, the middle class might be a little worse of but still be living perfectly compfortably.

people in society today, dont want to be equal they have been mind fuked into superiority complexs, and thats teh bottom line.
pezza19 is offline   Reply With Quote