Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2010, 06:41 PM   #1
holyspirit

Arrow Satanís plans pitting man vs. man

All wars are Satanís plans pitting man vs. man:

Satan hates humans, even though Satan as Lucifer was an intelligent striking Seraphim as the guardian of fire. Satanís flaw was his ego and with his free will, he chose to think he was of greater power and wanted the seat of God with its lightening; The snake Satan stole a great deal of science from God, because of his access way back eons ago as the guardian of fire. Vanity took hold of Satan not by Godís design, but his own will! Satan is a pathetic creature and well I guess Michael is holding me back, from taking him down stairs to the void. You see its Michaels job.

Back to why Satan causes wars and his favorite method is pitting idolaters vs. Christians. Yes and be aware of wolves in sheepís clothing like the current Pope and his inaction on pedophilia. So there are some pretending to be Christian. The idolaters communicate with Satanís network via the mind and itís sad because they are afraid to break away. Now itís all about the falling away from Christ as to fill hell up with the lost souls as to hurt God. This makes me laugh, because I guess Iím very old and well I have seen all the tricks and I think some Septillion eons ago I made an evil mistake and paid a heavy price by being placed in a ruby and my sentence was eons of fire. The reason I laugh is because no one can hurt God with me and Christ and a host of angels protecting him. But God does hurt and gets sad by evil that humans do in the name of Satan. Likewise I know the path is love now yet I always laugh in the face of evil, because I feel sorry for evil beings, but not the unforgiven; thy knowest where they end up and yes we are talking eternity here now a days. I laugh at Satan and his reptile like mind; Oh the futility of Satanís mind!

Simply put Satan hates man, because God placed man in the Garden and Satan was jealous of man! So now you can blame Satan for all the wars not God!

holyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
billycourty

Idolaters vs. Christians a?

I can see this thread is going to be balanced and well discussed.
billycourty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:41 PM   #3
holyspirit

Arrow Wow such quiet a response

Quote:
Originally Posted by billycourty View Post
Idolaters vs. Christians a?

I can see this thread is going to be balanced and well discussed.
Is that all you have to write or does the keyboard intimidate you?
holyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote