Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Useless Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2010, 01:11 AM   #1
keithm

Default is dave dave really michael jackson?

Last edited by krakhead; 12-05-2010 at 07:42 AM. Reason: tags
keithm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:42 AM   #2
zetetic0void

I listened to the top video ... I have to say that there are similarities in his voice ... there just seems to me to be certain things that do sound like how Michael Jackson talked

Pretty interesting ... that's all I'll say right now
zetetic0void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:50 AM   #3
redman

Nah, Dave is far better looking.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 02:30 AM   #4
keithm

keithm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:58 AM   #5
groupofone

Obviously not.
groupofone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:04 AM   #6
_placebo_

I don't know what's going on with Dave Dave but I don't feel comfortable with how he talks and acts like him. I saw a video somewhere that compared the dates he gave to the dates the things actually happened and he got them wrong. The skin on his face looks very different from other pictures I've seen of him too.

Michael? I don't know, but when I was caught up reading the "Michael Jackson is alive" conspiracy I really did think so. Not so sure anymore.

Last edited by _placebo_; 05-05-2010 at 11:06 AM.
_placebo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #7
gwynned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _placebo_ View Post
I don't know what's going on with Dave Dave but I don't feel comfortable with how he talks and acts like him. I saw a video somewhere that compared the dates he gave to the dates the things actually happened and he got them wrong. The skin on his face looks very different from other pictures I've seen of him too.

Michael? I don't know, but when I was caught up reading the "Michael Jackson is alive" conspiracy I really did think so. Not so sure anymore.
I've been investigating the hoax now for months and am confident that he is alive and directing the process of revelation behind the scenes, through Youtube and TMZ and perhaps other means. Keep the faith.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:21 PM   #8
gwynned

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupofone View Post
Obviously not.
I suggest you get on the bandwagon soon before you have to eat those words.

The hoax rumor is (finally!!!) sweeping the net.
Old 11-05-2010, 08:33 PM   #9
mr stoppitall

Dunno about Dave Dave but could the Producer turn up the bass on Mr. King he does not sound manly enough for the American Public.
mr stoppitall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 07:37 AM   #10
smupi

Quote:
Step 1 – Make the neck fit on Michaels neck.

Dave Dave Michael Jackson comparison

Step 2 – Copy the eyes and make the same size as the neck when it fits paste. Perfect match!

Step 3 – Copy the rest of the face en paste in place exact size as the eyes. As you can see it when the face in is place that it is a bit bigger on the size then Michaels face but that could be easily explained if it is a Mask.

I also noticed, looking at the Dave Dave LKL that there were some moments that I thought that I had seen that look before. That was from Thriller. So again I copy and paste the eyes and again a perfect match!

Michael Speeddemon. And again…..copy past and a perfect match.

I did the same with the eyes from the real Dave Dave. And none of the eyes fit in Michaels pictures. So keep in mind as you look at the pictures I did only copy and paste pieces out of pictures. No work has been done on the pictures to make them look better or different!

Comparison real Dave Dave with Larry King Live Dave Dave

Thank you Chappie!

Found here: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/
smupi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:06 PM   #11
groupofone

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post
I suggest you get on the bandwagon soon before you have to eat those words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfTIv...os=ZCBYUFQ6mMI

The hoax rumor is (finally!!!) sweeping the net.
Oh, brother...
groupofone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 04:11 PM   #12
_placebo_

Quote:
I've been investigating the hoax now for months and am confident that he is alive and directing the process of revelation behind the scenes, through Youtube and TMZ and perhaps other means. Keep the faith.
Thanks, I followed daily from August 2009 - April 2010. I sort of stopped bothering with the sites because they went kinda quiet and the media have gone quiet too. But I know what you mean about TMZ and Youtube, a lot of people believe that, I'm not so sure.
IMO we'll never find out though. I've always believed that if he has faked his death it's for safety reasons only, and that he'll never be coming back/leaving hints or clues etc. Most people disagree with me though =)
_placebo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 03:59 PM   #13
gwynned

Quote:
Thanks, I followed daily from August 2009 - April 2010. I sort of stopped bothering with the sites because they went kinda quiet and the media have gone quiet too. But I know what you mean about TMZ and Youtube, a lot of people believe that, I'm not so sure.
IMO we'll never find out though. I've always believed that if he has faked his death it's for safety reasons only, and that he'll never be coming back/leaving hints or clues etc. Most people disagree with me though =)
I have to think that, if he wasn't planning on a return and just wanted to go away quietly, he would not have left so many clues that there is a plan behind his faked death. Why the absurd Conrad Murray story? Why propofol (which no one ever even heard of before)? Why a faked ambulance photo (and not a good one!).....I could be wrong, but I think something BIG is in the offing.
Old 22-05-2010, 05:20 PM   #14
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by smupi View Post
Must... not... LOL
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 05:05 PM   #15
gaias child

Quote:
I have to think that, if he wasn't planning on a return and just wanted to go away quietly, he would not have left so many clues that there is a plan behind his faked death. Why the absurd Conrad Murray story? Why propofol (which no one ever even heard of before)? Why a faked ambulance photo (and not a good one!).....I could be wrong, but I think something BIG is in the offing.
They also orchestrate things like this when they want to cover up having killed someone.

They will kill for profit you know.

Elvis Preseley death was very similar, being controlled with drugs, he also couldn't sleep, that is why he was on so many pills to wake him and help him sleep and it reached a point where he was more profitable dead than alive . In Elvis case he was not up to performin and he hasn't come back has he.?

John (mafia )Branca was also executor of the Presley estate

Last edited by gaias child; 24-05-2010 at 05:06 PM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 05:44 PM   #16
ladylay

Right on what gaiaschild says.

Why there are so many 'clues' what you call them.
Because they try to cover up the death of Michael.
And obviously it did not go that well, there were so many things that weren't correct.
The phonecall, the ambulance etc. etc.
Branca's relation to Elvis, connection SONY. He is the person that says and does about everything from Michael, money, estate etc.
That's just not right.
I can go on and on, but i will not.
ladylay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 06:49 PM   #17
gwynned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylay View Post
Right on what gaiaschild says.

Why there are so many 'clues' what you call them.
Because they try to cover up the death of Michael.
And obviously it did not go that well, there were so many things that weren't correct.
The phonecall, the ambulance etc. etc.
Branca's relation to Elvis, connection SONY. He is the person that says and does about everything from Michael, money, estate etc.
That's just not right.
I can go on and on, but i will not.
So you're saying they're leaving clues because they are trying to cover up their misdeeds. They deliberately produced a fake ambulance photo, released 3 different 911 calls, etc. rather than create a more believable story because???? Sorry, but what you are saying makes no logical sense. A real cover up would minimize any clues, not maximize them.
Old 27-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #18
ladylay

Quote:
So you're saying they're leaving clues because they are trying to cover up their misdeeds. They deliberately produced a fake ambulance photo, released 3 different 911 calls, etc. rather than create a more believable story because???? Sorry, but what you are saying makes no logical sense. A real cover up would minimize any clues, not maximize them.

No they don't leave clues at first. But a lot of things were unbelievable.
They like to play the crowd, they are having a good laugh.
They will do those things to let people believe in hoax story's.
They also put out a lot of information, mostly crap, so that there is overload and people don't no what is true or not anymore.
That's what they do, and expecially with Michael. He is the most known person, so it's a smart thing. People will be looking for clues instead of things to prove how and why and who murdered him. Very very smart.
They absolutly now what they are doing.
ladylay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 06:02 AM   #19
gwynned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylay View Post
No they don't leave clues at first. But a lot of things were unbelievable.
They like to play the crowd, they are having a good laugh.
They will do those things to let people believe in hoax story's.
They also put out a lot of information, mostly crap, so that there is overload and people don't no what is true or not anymore.
That's what they do, and expecially with Michael. He is the most known person, so it's a smart thing. People will be looking for clues instead of things to prove how and why and who murdered him. Very very smart.
They absolutly now what they are doing.
So you're saying 'they' murdered him and and simulatneously created what appears to be a very well structured hoax complete with an extensive set of clues just to throw a few beLIEvers off the trail. And your evidence of this is?
Old 28-05-2010, 11:38 AM   #20
the_real_macoy

Quote:

Reason he sounds like him because he wants to be like him - perhaps?

Why would Michael Jackson want to fake his own death and then pretend to be a character called Dave Dave?

Could be John Lennon? Or Jonathan King trying to disguise himself!

BO ' SELECTA!