Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2010, 05:36 AM   #1
no nwo

Default how do I decalcify my Pineal gland?

Hello everyone,

I have been reading a lot about the negative effects and calcifying of the Pineal glands thanks to Flouride. I have started to drink non-flouridated water but would like to know if I can actually get rid of the calcium that would be surrounding my Pineal gland, is there a point of no return?

Are there any foods/drinks that help the process of decalcification?

I am very interested in finding out so hopefully someone out there may be able to help me.
no nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:50 AM   #2
darreninnz
Inactive

I have heard that just exposing your head to the sun can decalcify your pineal gland hence why they constantly want you to wear hats and slip slop etc with the suncream.
If you look at certain foods they resemble body parts and if eaten, actually have health benefits for those areas, such as carrots- when sliced they look like an eye and have been proven to help with certain eye conditions. Walnuts look exactly like a brain and have been proven to increase brain activity. So working on that principle the Almond must be good for the pineal gland, its almost the same size and same shape.
Good luck and throw away that flouride toothepaste if you haven't already.
darreninnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:10 AM   #3
eternal1stparty

Quote:
Originally Posted by no nwo View Post
Hello everyone,

I have been reading a lot about the negative effects and calcifying of the Pineal glands thanks to Flouride. I have started to drink non-flouridated water but would like to know if I can actually get rid of the calcium that would be surrounding my Pineal gland, is there a point of no return?

Are there any foods/drinks that help the process of decalcification?

I am very interested in finding out so hopefully someone out there may be able to help me.
Very very good question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darreninnz View Post
I have heard that just exposing your head to the sun can decalcify your pineal gland
This is most likely not the answer.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:57 AM   #4
asevaaamas
Inactive

Melatonin supplement + stare into total darkness for as long as possible.

That's my theory and my practice. As soon as the sun sets, turn off all your lights, get away from all lights, cover them or do whatever you have to. And sit in total darkness with your eyes wide open until they tear and close by themselves. You will basically start tripping and having dream visions. That is as close to 'third eye' sort of pineal gland stuff that I've experienced.

I personally believe that artificial lights at night have a very detrimental effect on health. Just for one night you can try an experiment - when the sun sets, don't turn on any lights. Just let the darkness wash over you just as you let the sunlight wash over you at dawn and welcome the day time. Stay with the darkness, don't turn on the TV, don't turn on the computer, don't turn on bright fluorescent lights. See how you feel. Melatonin will be produced naturally, you will probably feel calm and in tune with the night. It's a slightly trippy feeling, as though you're noticing the onset of a psychedelic or dissociative.

My theory is that people in the past before fluorescent lights and all that bullshit had this feeling every single night of every single day of every single week of every single month of every single year of their lives and this contributed significantly to their sense of spiritual purpose and understanding.

Since I have been doing things like this I've noted a much increased sensitivity to artificial light during the night time. It often produces migraine like symptoms if I don't get away from it. I don't spend every night without light though ; dull lights are OK and not as harmful. For example, in my room I have a small desk lamp inside my closet. The closet "door" is just a light bed sheet nailed up there, which dulls the light (already pointed away from the room) enough to make a pleasant but not intrusive light for night time.

When I want to use the computer like now, I reduce the brightness as much as possible and push the screen back until I feel as little strain on my eyes due to the light as possible.

The basic premise of my theory is that in darkness the brain totally changes its functioning from how it was during the day time. I have observed this going for a walk in the woods just before sunset and returning in the dark. Before sunset my mind is still in day-mode. After sunset my mind is in night-mode, vision heightens to see in the dark and distinguish forms in the darkness for safety etc. Again, it feels like I'm coming up on a drug, which is probably the melatonin.

Tibetans are most well-known for their 'dark retreat' meditation practice. They would use caves or specially designed huts which had no light whatsoever. A person would go in there for up to weeks, months, years even. This is obviously because it takes different people a different amount of time to breakthrough into their mind, to open their third eye if you like, or activate their pineal gland significantly. Personally I find that a few hours a night of total darkness is enough. More than that and you could go crazy. Seriously. You need to be well-grounded to do this otherwise you will have a vision or a so-called out of body experience and suddenly think you can traverse the astral realm or something when in fact you're just sitting in the dark having a dream vision. It gets very intense.

Also you might want to start working with other meditation techniques particularly ones which focus entirely on entering the hypnagogic state (between waking and sleeping) which is where you can enter within your mind without losing awareness. It is the same state as your dreaming state but with the awareness that "I have made a transition from the waking state to this state" and here you can "see" with your mind's eye. Again, I don't know whether this is the pineal gland or what but it's the closest I've experienced to any traditional 'third eye' type stuff, and since this 'seeing' appears at the front of the head as though there's a movie screen there it makes sense to think of it as an inner eye which sees.

A word of caution - I find such practices (desperately trying to unlock a third eye etc) to be devastatingly depressing when they do not go as smoothly as one's enthusiasm would like. If you are easily crushed by minor personal set backs as I am, please be aware that it will probably happen again and again if you get into this stuff.

One last thing - you could always take a psychedelic or dissociative drug while doing any of these practices and it will amplify it significantly, giving you a taste if you have not had one yet of these things. However, relying on those entirely is just foolish and will not get you anywhere in the long run.

Hope this helped somewhat.
asevaaamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:08 AM   #5
senseifil

raw garlic and daily doses of water
Old 03-05-2010, 08:10 AM   #6
thesoundofsalvia

Quote:
Originally Posted by asevaaamas View Post

That's my theory and my practice. As soon as the sun sets, turn off all your lights, get away from all lights, cover them or do whatever you have to. And sit in total darkness with your eyes wide open until they tear and close by themselves. You will basically start tripping and having dream visions. That is as close to 'third eye' sort of pineal gland stuff that I've experienced.

I personally believe that artificial lights at night have a very detrimental effect on health. Just for one night you can try an experiment - when the sun sets, don't turn on any lights. Just let the darkness wash over you just as you let the sunlight wash over you at dawn and welcome the day time. Stay with the darkness, don't turn on the TV, don't turn on the computer, don't turn on bright fluorescent lights. See how you feel. Melatonin will be produced naturally, you will probably feel calm and in tune with the night. It's a slightly trippy feeling, as though you're noticing the onset of a psychedelic or dissociative.

My theory is that people in the past before fluorescent lights and all that bullshit had this feeling every single night of every single day of every single week of every single month of every single year of their lives and this contributed significantly to their sense of spiritual purpose and understanding.

Since I have been doing things like this I've noted a much increased sensitivity to artificial light during the night time. It often produces migraine like symptoms if I don't get away from it. I don't spend every night without light though ; dull lights are OK and not as harmful. For example, in my room I have a small desk lamp inside my closet. The closet "door" is just a light bed sheet nailed up there, which dulls the light (already pointed away from the room) enough to make a pleasant but not intrusive light for night time.

When I want to use the computer like now, I reduce the brightness as much as possible and push the screen back until I feel as little strain on my eyes due to the light as possible.

The basic premise of my theory is that in darkness the brain totally changes its functioning from how it was during the day time. I have observed this going for a walk in the woods just before sunset and returning in the dark. Before sunset my mind is still in day-mode. After sunset my mind is in night-mode, vision heightens to see in the dark and distinguish forms in the darkness for safety etc. Again, it feels like I'm coming up on a drug, which is probably the melatonin.

Tibetans are most well-known for their 'dark retreat' meditation practice. They would use caves or specially designed huts which had no light whatsoever. A person would go in there for up to weeks, months, years even. This is obviously because it takes different people a different amount of time to breakthrough into their mind, to open their third eye if you like, or activate their pineal gland significantly. Personally I find that a few hours a night of total darkness is enough. More than that and you could go crazy. Seriously. You need to be well-grounded to do this otherwise you will have a vision or a so-called out of body experience and suddenly think you can traverse the astral realm or something when in fact you're just sitting in the dark having a dream vision. It gets very intense.

Also you might want to start working with other meditation techniques particularly ones which focus entirely on entering the hypnagogic state (between waking and sleeping) which is where you can enter within your mind without losing awareness. It is the same state as your dreaming state but with the awareness that "I have made a transition from the waking state to this state" and here you can "see" with your mind's eye. Again, I don't know whether this is the pineal gland or what but it's the closest I've experienced to any traditional 'third eye' type stuff, and since this 'seeing' appears at the front of the head as though there's a movie screen there it makes sense to think of it as an inner eye which sees.

A word of caution - I find such practices (desperately trying to unlock a third eye etc) to be devastatingly depressing when they do not go as smoothly as one's enthusiasm would like. If you are easily crushed by minor personal set backs as I am, please be aware that it will probably happen again and again if you get into this stuff.

One last thing - you could always take a psychedelic or dissociative drug while doing any of these practices and it will amplify it significantly, giving you a taste if you have not had one yet of these things. However, relying on those entirely is just foolish and will not get you anywhere in the long run.

Hope this helped somewhat.
That was a perfect explenation of the meditative process.

I have heard that marijuana helps decalcify the pineal gland, but as you said, practicing without the need for drugs would be the most cost, and time efficient form for deeper attainments.

Thank you for writing that!
thesoundofsalvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:23 AM   #7
beebee

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesoundofsalvia View Post
That was a perfect explenation of the meditative process.

I have heard that marijuana helps decalcify the pineal gland, but as you said, practicing without the need for drugs would be the most cost, and time efficient form for deeper attainments.

Thank you for writing that!
I agree. It is very good advice. I meditate one hour every day in the darkness of my bathroom with the help of a custom made mp3-file that i listen to with headphones. It is basicly binaural beats that assists the subtle energy flow upwards and stimulates all the chakras.

I had a horribly calcified pineal gland since i was given flouride pills as a child, and it took a few years of deep meditation, breathwork and yogic cleansing combined with LSD now and then to heal it. I used to smoke marijuana too but i quit since i found it more detrimental than good for me. I believe the herb is not for everyone, though it was a good plant teacher at that time in my life.

Eating a balanced diet will help healing as well. What a balanced diet means is up to you to find out since it is different from person to person. But let's just say it is not processed junk food. Remember, everything you eat is an energetic experience. Let the knowledge of that guide your intuition to the right food choices.
beebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #8
princessofwands

thank you Asevaaamas, very interesting!!
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:56 PM   #9
blue2

Raw green organic juicing would be a way forward like sprouting Spelt and then growing it on until 7 inches high emerald green grass and then using an Auger type juicer use and you would not need any other stuff as the Chlorophyll within it gives and electrical charge to cells. Complete bee foods from www.Apitherapy.biz could be healing too and a highly digestible source of protein which folks are mostly deficient,all mixed together in 'live' bio plain yoghurt you then have a complete high protein brekkie
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:38 AM   #10
gu3rr1lla

Quote:
Originally Posted by darreninnz View Post
If you look at certain foods they resemble body parts and if eaten, actually have health benefits for those areas
pineapple
gu3rr1lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:47 AM   #11
armoured_amazon

Good thread I didn't know one could decalcify.

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:30 PM   #12
mark1963

The best thing I have found is iodine.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:53 PM   #13
blue2

Magnascent Iodine perhaps all minerals offer your body detoxing and that is what we are all short of. Also using Himalayan Pink salt as a Sole -so-lay.

From The Beginning Of Humankind Through Many Years Of Intense Resistance The Indian Families Of Spirits Colours And Sounds Of The Universe Are Looking To Grow In The Depth Of Your Heart For Survival INKAPACHE!!!

Last edited by blue2; 04-05-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #14
blue2

Having said the above there is a site called www.gurusgarden.com Ayurvedic herbals,on there you will see Nurax and Vasko these clear arterial plaques and dissolves bony spurs,outgrowths of arthritic bones i.e calcification, so may well do same for the fluoridation.It is also said to work on the glandular systems.Would take about nine months of intense treatment and 5-8 litres of pure filtered water daily.

Last edited by blue2; 04-05-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:38 PM   #15
pipsicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by asevaaamas View Post
Could this be a factor in people experiencing awakenings in comas (although they're obviously not staring into darkness as such)?

Have you heard of a supplement called "Indium"? It's supposed to activate the pineal gland and pituitary. I'm rather sceptical about it, but one of my friends says he feels really energised after taking it.
pipsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:16 AM   #16
bluesworthy

I've heard turmeric mentioned as a great spice for the pineal gland.
bluesworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 03:29 AM   #17
gnosis_dub

I've heard apple cider vinegar will help. Maybe because of the boron in it, which is said to chelate with fluoride.

Anyway, here is an interesting thread @divine cosmos on the topic.
http://divinecosmos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10611

Last edited by gnosis_dub; 05-05-2010 at 03:30 AM.
gnosis_dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:47 AM   #18
blackstar76

The worst thing about asking a question is that you get so many different answers. You become just as lost as you were before you asked.lol. Hope you got the time and money to try all those and then report back.Ha ha
blackstar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:53 PM   #19
the white knight

Is there any proof whatsoever that any of these so called food items really decalcify the Pineal gland where is the proof they work?
the white knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #20
asevaaamas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the white knight View Post
Is there any proof whatsoever that any of these so called food items really decalcify the Pineal gland where is the proof they work?
That is an interesting question that I've also been contemplating.

The water issue (flouride in the water, as well as chlorine and other things) has been upsetting me greatly recently after my township was forced to change to a city water source. This is in NJ, America. We were told that there's no flouride in the water but only chlorine which can be tasted quite strongly at times. It also has an ugly effect on hair from the shower head. But being a paranoid sort who doesn't trust what he's told, I suspect the worse i.e., that there is in fact flouride in the water. It just tastes so unclean to me and it has no refreshing value at all. If I am thirsty and drink some, my thirst is not quenched whatsoever.

So, upset as I am, feeling as though my source of life i.e., water is now poisoned, not being able to afford a filter or constant supply of bottled clean water, I have been trying to understand the issue as best as I can.

One thing which has left me confused is whether I would be in this situation had I never heard of the dangerous of flouride or known that it was in the water. How do *I* know for sure that flouride calcifies the pineal gland and has a detrimental effect on inner spiritual mental development? Or how do *I* know that it is deadly. Well, because I've read about it online. Has anyone here drank a glass of tap water and felt their pineal gland calcify? Doubtful, so how do we really know?

Granted, it's not as far fetched as all the reptilian talk that goes on here, but I still am unsure whether we're just working ourselves into a paranoid frenzy or not unnecessarily.

Anyway - since I am an enthusiast for Urine Therapy, having seen the immediate benefits of both internal and external use of it, and read from many websites and one book detailing the therapy with case histories supporting it, I am *hopeful* that this therapy itself might be the remedy to the poisons in our foods and water in this modern world.

The book, The Water of Life by John Armstrong, which is a simple practical book detailing various cases he dealt with of patients with all kinds of sicknesses and disease, it seems that Urine Therapy is perhaps the greatest aid to immune system functioning we have access to. Not only that, but the premise of the theory is that our own urine is perfectly attuned to our own body's needs at any given time. Meaning that if we get sick, the medicine is in our urine. The book details cases of things like cancerous growths which were even cured simply by fasting on the patient's own urine & water alone.

That leaves me very hopeful that the all-intelligent body system can deal with the flouride problem itself through Urine Therapy. Perhaps that by re-ingesting the urine which contains flouride previously drank in the tap water or from toothpaste or food etc (the hundreds of sources it's in, apparently), the body will get to work and flush it out of the system if it truly is toxic and dangerous. The basics of urine therapy is that by re-ingesting one's urine, the body immediately goes to work on correcting whatever problems are present in the body. There was a case in that book of a man who had no discernible cause for illness yet was near to his death. He had quit using snuff tobacco a year previous and ate healthily and had no cause to be so ill. After he fasted on his own urine & plain water for several weeks he finally ejected from his body a large amount of tobacco residue that had never left his body from his old habit! After that he returned to full health and lived for many more decades! It is such cases that give me this one last hope for dealing with the flouride problem.

I trust the body organism to heal itself. I don't go to doctors or dentists and I deal with my own illnesses in my own way. Which is basically just to let the body deal with them. I don't need a diagnoses for the body to recognize its own problem and begin its own recovery.

So... anyone else think that Urine Therapy might be the miracle cure for the flouride problem? I have not experienced this but I've read that during the therapy, the body will remove any toxins from the body through the skin or other means. So many people develop rashes and such things after beginning the therapy, but the author of that book The Water of Life assures that this is not a side effect but part of the healing process, the body getting rid of the toxins. Maybe this is the case with flouride also?

Sorry for this poorly written post, I just wanted to get some of these thoughts down.

Last edited by asevaaamas; 05-05-2010 at 09:24 PM.
asevaaamas is offline   Reply With Quote