Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-12-2010, 12:47 PM   #21
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastetface_horussoul View Post
Like the movie Avatar?

The Book of Sajaha
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:35 PM   #22
screamingeagle

Default Aldebran mystery

Little refreshment
Old 09-01-2012, 12:56 AM   #23
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
We love the Nazi Saucer theory here

I have heard that a picture surfaced lately that is a spit of Maria Orsic, some say she has returned.
Any more info on this pic and return?
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #24
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Any more info on this pic and return?
Nope..... because...... my Flatmate used my Research HDD to transfer files from Xbox to Xbox and he wiped the whole hard drive, a whole 200 GB of my research gone, never to be recovered, I was not happy.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:50 PM   #25
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Nope..... because...... my Flatmate used my Research HDD to transfer files from Xbox to Xbox and he wiped the whole hard drive, a whole 200 GB of my research gone, never to be recovered, I was not happy.
Damn. Complexed topic and leaves us guessing as to their fate and how much it fact or fiction. I'd like to book a flight if they ever came back.
I suspect it was part of the stolen patents and all the German technology that got looted by the winners after the war.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #26
manxboz

Quote:
Damn. Complexed topic and leaves us guessing as to their fate and how much it fact or fiction. I'd like to book a flight if they ever came back.
I suspect it was part of the stolen patents and all the German technology that got looted by the winners after the war.
I know, a very interesting topic, one that is shrouded in half truths and outright lies. We may never ever know.

Old 09-01-2012, 04:34 PM   #27
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Lightbulb The true and only God partial; the only true Ark

Quote:
Originally Posted by 655321 View Post
Das Schnellste von allem was fliegt, ist der Gedanke!

The fastest of all that flies, is the thought!

Let me confirm this!

The true and only God particle; the only true Ark; untouchable & totally invisible but within us all once activated! Called the Spirit mind!

Ark = Are real kingdom

Ark = Are reserved kingdom

There is nothing more advanced & never ageing for eternity!

Last edited by oiram; 09-01-2012 at 04:47 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 4995 = 27
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 04:42 PM   #28
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
Das Schnellste von allem was fliegt, ist der Gedanke!

The fastest of all that flies, is the thought!

Let me confirm this!

The true and only God particle; the only true Ark; untouchable & totally invisible but within us all once activated! Called the Spirit mind!

Ark = Are real kingdom

There is nothing more advanced & never ageing for eternity!

Shouldn't it be OUR real Kingdom which then makes your point invalid?

Also can you actually show your workings out for this please?

Old 09-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #29
screamingeagle

Quote:
Count me in for the flight......in the meantime here`s something interesting to read

transcript from roswell interrogation of the surviving alien
http://www.thenewearth.org/Roswell.pdf
Old 09-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #30
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Count me in for the flight......in the meantime here`s something interesting to read

transcript from roswell interrogation of the surviving alien
http://www.thenewearth.org/Roswell.pdf
allegedly

Old 09-01-2012, 05:40 PM   #31
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Lightbulb The mind can travel time can raise the dead.

Quote:
Shouldn't it be OUR real Kingdom which then makes your point invalid?

Also can you actually show your workings out for this please?
Don't know how would you like it?

Are you one of the real kingdom seekers?
Should I say>>
Our you one of the real kingdom seekers?

Search for this on Googles & place it in brackets like this "Are reserved kingdom" >> I am unique by just creating a new words set only once on the entire internet!!

When it comes to Spiritual talk; all works in a creative mind! That's why I love Spirituality; flexible in all directions no rules anywhere "total Freedom of speech"!
Spirituality has no fixed rules or limits & its totally flexible out of the boring physical world understanding.

Did I really misspelled this so badly & lost the Spiritual meaning in it? Lucky me not being a spell fanatic! Also maybe my luck & is the reason why I understand much of the spiritual scripture writings & true meanings; because I'm not locked into a rule book system.
Quote:
I've already given away the punch line, so I'll repeat it again: The missing elements in the kingdom of God are real kingdom men and real kingdom women. WE NEED KINGDOM MEN AND KINGDOM WOMEN IN KINGDOM ORDER We have plenty of males and ...
http://books.google.co.id/books
Well to understand my point you would need to come out of the physical & join the Spiritual world of reality.

Does it sound stupid if I say once you found the Ark within you will be able to see into the future.

The mind can travel time; can raise the dead. Could the physical light be this fast?

Once it was said let there be light ...... but it was not the physical light this pointed to.

Sound stupid right? ..... yes I agree; only to those which only have the ability to live in the physical thinking world.

Heavy but something to think about!!
Quote:
Gnostic Scriptures and Fragments.
The First Book of IEOU
Heaven is the invisible Word of the Father; but when you know these things you will bring heaven down. As to sending the earth up to heaven, I will show you what it is , that you may know it : to send the earth to heaven is that he who hears the word of gnosis has ceasedto have the understanding mind of man of earth, but has become a man of heaven. His understanding mind has ceased to be earthly, but it has become heavenly.
http://www.gnosis.org/library/1ieo.htm

Quote:
The Cosmic Plenum: Bohm's Gnosis: The Implicate Order
During the early 1980s Bohm developed his theory of the Implicate Order in order to explain the bizarre behavior of subatomic particles--behavior that quantum phyicists have not been able to explain. Basically, two subatomic particles that have once interacted can instantaneously "respond to each other's motions thousands of years later when they are light-years apart." This sort of particle interconnectedness requires superluminal signaling, which is faster than the speed of light. This odd phenomenon is called the EPR effect, named after the Einstein, Podolsky, and Rosen thought experiment.

Bohm believes that the bizarre behavior of the subatomic particles might be caused by unobserved subquantum forces and particles. Indeed, the apparent weirdness might be produced by hidden means that pose no conflict with ordinary ideas of causality and reality.

Bohm believes that this "hiddeness" may be reflective of a deeper dimension of reality. He maintains that space and time might actually be derived from an even deeper level of objective reality. This reality he calls the Implicate Order. Within the Implicate Order everything is connected; and, in theory, any individual element could reveal information about every other element in the universe.

Borrowing ideas from holographic photography, the *hologram* is Bohm's favorite metaphor for conveying the structure of the Implicate Order. Holography relies upon wave interference. If two wavelengths of light are of differing frequencies, they will interfere with each other and create a pattern. "Because a hologram is recording detail down to the wavelength of light itself, it is also a dense *information* storage." Bohm notes that the hologram clearly reveals how a "total content--in principle extending over the whole of space and time--is enfolded in the movement of waves (electromagnetic and other kinds) in any given region." The hologram illustrates how "information about the entire holographed scene is enfolded into every part of the film." It resembles the Implicate Order in the sense that every point on the film is "completely determined by the overall configuration of the interference patterns." Even a tiny chunk of the holographic film will reveal the unfolded form of an entire three-dimensional object.

Proceeding from his holographic analogy, Bohm proposes a new order--the Implicate Order where "everything is enfolded into everything." This is in contrast to the explicate order where things are unfolded. Bohm puts it thus:

"The actual order (the Implicate Order) itself has been recorded in the complex movement of electromagnetic fields, in the form of light waves. Such movement of light waves is present everywhere and in principle enfolds the entire universe of space and time in each region. This enfoldment and unfoldment takes place not only in the movement of the electromagnetic field but also in that of other fields (electronic, protonic, etc.). These fields obey quantum-mechanical laws, implying the properties of discontinuity and non-locality. The totality of the movement of enfoldment and unfoldment may go immensely beyond what has revealed itself to our observations. We call this totality by the name *holomovement.*"

THE COSMIC PILGRIM
Humanity is the pilgrim in this cosmic process. What does Bohm have to say about the human condition?

What of Evil? For Bohm there are the evils of disorder (which causes suffering) and death. Bohm does not believe that there is disorder at the level of the non-human universality, rather it is at the level of humanity--mainly because of ignorance. Nature has allowed humanity the luxury to make mistakes, because humankind must have the "possibility of being creative." It is our fledgling ranking in this cosmic process that places us in these circumstances of choice and possible chaos. Disorder, and its consequent suffering, will prevail as long as all the different elements (of any given system, whether a human body or human society) "chaotically grow independently of each other, don't work together."

Bohm is dispassionate about Life and Death. He uses the analogy of a live oak tree. Creation-dissolution-creation all coexist in that live oak tree. The "leaves are continually forming and some are dropping off at the same time, so that it looks as if it's a constant tree." Bohm continues, noting that "its from the nonmanifest that the tree is continually forming and into the nonmanifest that it is dying."

What of the evil of Ignorance? The ignorance of humanity, in Bohm's opinion, is a matter of closed mindedness. He considers it the "darkness in the human brain." It is a matter of the human ego closed to the Universal Mind, to the supreme intelligence who communicates through the mode of insight.

According to Bohm, insight is pure perception. Because of the low level of our ego development (manifested by our grandiosity, our emotional fears and pressures, our ignorant worldviews, and our gross extraversion), this insight is more than often deflected by a closed mind. The opposite of the closed mind is the openness to interiority. Human beings must look within in order to meet and scrutinize universal insight.

What does Bohm think of human Consciousness and Creativity? For Bohm unfolded creative intelligence originated in the depths of the generative order (the Implicate Order). "In the free play of thought," Bohm says that the "creative intelligence responds to opposition and contradiction with new proposals." He believes that every aspect of human experience, whether physical or mental, emotional or intellectual, can be "profoundly affected by creative intelligence, wherever this is able to act." And *this* in Bohm's mind is a *breakthrough* experience, because through the action of cosmic creative intelligence "everything may take on a new meaning."

What of Human Destiny, how does Bohm consider this? Bohm's overall vision of human destiny is short and straightforward: "The consciousness of mankind is one and not truly divisible." Each person ha s a responsibility to achieve this and nothing else. "There is no other way out. That is absolutely what has to be done and nothing else can work."

Bohm believes that only through collective cooperation can man accrue the high degree of energy required to "reach the whole of the consciousness of mankind." Bohm believes that the individual is in total contact with the Implicate Order. In that sense, the individual "is part of the whole of mankind and in another sense he can get beyond it."

Bohm goes no further. It can only be speculated that Bohm is thinking of a kind of ascension, of a new way of being, perhaps of a New Being?
http://www.bizcharts.com/stoa_del_sol/plenum/plenum_3.html
To be honest I don't like the Word "God" much .. should be renamed to "Truth" = dismantling all lies & ignorance! = the Spirit mind!

Quote:
Scientific Proof of the Existence of God
An interview with Amit Goswami
by Craig Hamilton

Before you read any further, stop and close your eyes for a moment. Now consider the following question: for the moment your eyes were closed, did the world still exist even though you weren’t conscious of it? How do you know? If this sounds like the kind of unanswerable brain teaser your Philosophy 101 professor used to employ to stretch your philosophical imagination, you might be surprised to discover that there are actually physicists at reputable universities who believe they have answered this question—and their answer, believe it or not, is no.

Now consider something even more intriguing. Imagine for a moment the entire history of the universe. According to all the data scientists have been able to gather, it exploded into existence some fifteen billion years ago, setting the stage for a cosmic dance of energy and light that continues to this day. Now imagine the history of planet Earth. An amorphous cloud of dust emerging out of that primordial fireball, it slowly coalesced into a solid orb, found its way into gravitational orbit around the sun, and through a complex interaction of light and gases over billions of years, generated an atmosphere and a biosphere capable of not only giving birth to, but sustaining and proliferating, life.
http://www.amitgoswami.org/scientific-proof-existence-god/
Particles Found to Travel Faster Than Speed of Light

Neutrino results challenge a cornerstone of Albert Einstein's special theory of relativity, which itself forms the foundation of modern physics
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=particles-found-to-travel

Last edited by oiram; 09-01-2012 at 08:48 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 4997 = 29
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:41 AM   #32
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Nope, they still exist, but went underground.
One can also hear from them.
Are they in newSchwabenland? Can you talk to her?
Old 10-01-2012, 02:18 AM   #33
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
Are they in newSchwabenland? Can you talk to her?
I doubt they are in NewSchwabenland due to the massive America Invasion in '47, several nuclear 'test' programs and other military 'exercises' in the area.

They are most likely either in Tibet (maybe a reason behind the invasion by the Chinese, still friends with America at the time) and/or Latin America.

Old 10-01-2012, 09:10 PM   #34
cybersurf

Quote:
I doubt they are in NewSchwabenland due to the massive America Invasion in '47, several nuclear 'test' programs and other military 'exercises' in the area.

They are most likely either in Tibet (maybe a reason behind the invasion by the Chinese, still friends with America at the time) and/or Latin America.
The Latinamerican location sounds interesting... mountains or jungle?

What about Mars?

Oh, if we are talking of the Vril geselschaft then latinamerica means Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia or any other nazi south american heaven. But if they are in Argentina or Chile, then Newschavenland is relativelly near.

Last edited by cybersurf; 10-01-2012 at 09:12 PM.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:15 PM   #35
manxboz

Quote:
The Latinamerican location sounds interesting... mountains or jungle?

What about Mars?

Oh, if we are talking of the Vril geselschaft then latinamerica means Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia or any other nazi south american heaven. But if they are in Argentina or Chile, then Newschavenland is relativelly near.
Mars, possible if you believe the German-Jap Suicide one way trip.

In Latin America, Jungles, Mountains and also towns and Cities. Brazil was not as pro-Nazi as the books make out, but Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Peru were very fascist leaning during the 30's to the 50's etc.

Old 11-01-2012, 06:31 AM   #36
cybersurf

Quote:
Mars, possible if you believe the German-Jap Suicide one way trip.

In Latin America, Jungles, Mountains and also towns and Cities. Brazil was not as pro-Nazi as the books make out, but Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Peru were very fascist leaning during the 30's to the 50's etc.
Don't believe the German Jap one way soicide trip. It looks like in the 40's and 50's the Arian breeding program was well advanced in mars, and some nazi ETs wanted to pass some Arian bred humans in mars as Venusians. Or so the story goes.

But I don't know if tinyint wanted to say that the Vril Geselschaft still exists underground or if Maria Orsic still lives.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:48 AM   #37
screamingeagle

Quote:
Don't believe the German Jap one way soicide trip. It looks like in the 40's and 50's the Arian breeding program was well advanced in mars, and some nazi ETs wanted to pass some Arian bred humans in mars as Venusians. Or so the story goes.

But I don't know if tinyint wanted to say that the Vril Geselschaft still exists underground or if Maria Orsic still lives.
Who knows
So Maria had channeled drawings for space saucer......why her(was she Arain race)?

Why germans which ever way you look at it, they where the major part of WWII
why not tell the whole world?

Any way one of the best topics on the forum
Old 12-01-2012, 02:15 AM   #38
silentnomore

I found this quite interesting recently: "Galactic War III", where it says:

Quote:
However, the Sirian-Orion conflict had been raging across the galaxy for millenniums.

Mars and Mercury had been in the Second Intergalactic War here, victims of nuclear devastation, Maldek had been blown into the asteroid belt, and planets in the Pleiades, Orion, and in other systems had become nuclear wastelands.

Earth had seen two nuclear wars in the last 13,000 years and the Sirians and Orions were bringing in the technology for a third.

In the early 1930s a group of human aliens, the K-Group or Kondroskans, had secretly contacted President Franklin Delanor Roosevelt and offered technological aid in return for a treaty. Little is known here about that proposal. However, apparently the Pentagon and civilian military & affiliated scientists broke the agreement and the K-Group abandoned the Americans claiming they abused the technology and agreement.

In the late 19th Century and early 20th century the great scientist Nikola Tesla was reportedly contacted by the Pleiadeans and their Venusian based allies, and given the technology that led to his invention of the AC/DC electric current dozens of electronic devices popular today, hundreds of instruments used in aerospace technology and electromagnetics, and hundreds of patents.

However, in the early 1930s Tesla was a good friend of FDR, and reportedly arranged a secret meeting between the Pleiadean ambassadors and the President.

The Pleiadeans allegedly warned the President about the alien contacts with Hitler, and that the Greys were supplying the Nazis with technology designs to take over the world (for the Greys) and use genetics to create alien hybrids that could live in our atmosphere!

The Pleiadeans were said to have offered technology, via Tesla, to neutralize the Nazi attack in exchange for dismantling the Pentagon’s war machine and altering our economy to sharing and our government to a spiritual council.

The Pleiadeans would not interfere in our government yet they would recommend a new system and if we rejected it they would give us no aid. Roosevelt rejected their offer as a threat to his (and the Pentagon’s) power and economic dominance, and Naval Intelligence preferred to work with the Sirians and use their technology to defeat the Nazis.

The Greys initially gave the Nazis a technology far more advanced than the Americans had then, including guided missile rockets, Jet planes, superior electronics, superior submarines, etc. and the Germans never lost a battle until late 1940... their science being far in advance of England and the Allies.
Which might go some way towards explaining a bit more about the Nazi UFOs, as well as how the Allies defeated them in spite of them. Even if both sides were funded by the good old Rothschilds....
Old 12-01-2012, 04:37 AM   #39
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Who knows
So Maria had channeled drawings for space saucer......why her(was she Arain race)?

Why germans which ever way you look at it, they where the major part of WWII
why not tell the whole world?

Any way one of the best topics on the forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentnomore View Post

Which might go some way towards explaining a bit more about the Nazi UFOs, as well as how the Allies defeated them in spite of them. Even if both sides were funded by the good old Rothschilds....
Some german guirls have psy abilities, that might be the reason why the Vril mediums were german guirls.

Shure, WWII was a war directed by ETs. It looks the Grays betrayed the Germans and moved to the USA.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:36 AM   #40
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentnomore View Post

yes,sounds very interesting......thnx for link