Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Does the High School mentality rule society?
Yes 11 91.67%
No 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-04-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
moonchess
Banned

Default Does the High School mentality rule society?

By "High School mentality" I mean cliques. It seems to me that there's one commonality virtually everywhere in society:

If you join my clique and you remain in good standing, I'll support you. Otherwise, you're on your own.

This includes every clique:

religions
corporations
secret societies
political parties

Listen to Jim Marrs talk about the real reason George W. Bush was put in office:

"I live in rural Texas which is pretty conservative and pretty much Bush country, and they're strangely quite about this (911, patriot act, wars in the mid-east, etc.). I think they're disquietened about what's going on because they don't really know what to do about it and I try to explain to them, this is why Gore could not be allowed to take the White House. This is why they had to get the Supreme Court to place George Bush in the White House. Because if Gore would have gotten in, the very same things would have happened, we would have had 911, we would invaded Afghanistan, we would have invaded Iraq, because that was part of the plan. Ok? The difference would have been that as a perceived liberal democrat, that right-wing, conservative, republican bunch would have raised hell about his stripping of the constitution and about his adventurism around the world. But, with Bush in office, it kept 'em muted. And I've heard many of 'em say, "I don't really agree with what's going on", but they can't bring themselves to get up and raise Cain about it because, he's their guy. Or at least that's the perception."

Do you see what I mean? The "republicans" supported Bush's insane evil because he was perceived to be one of them.

This is the "High School" mentality: A freemason must support another freemason no matter what. You see the same behavior in every practically every clique in the world.

Last edited by moonchess; 14-04-2010 at 03:42 PM.
moonchess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 04:14 PM   #2
curtaincat
Banned

i dont wanna b in your clique

too many polls, for one.
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 04:15 PM   #3
moonchess
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtaincat View Post
i dont wanna b in your clique

too many polls, for one.
That made me laugh out loud.

I have no clique, I'm an individual, no one's invited.
moonchess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #4
milone

Unfortunatley yes it does...I see it so many times in every day life where people obviously havent grown up and are still stuck in the "high school mentality"...makes me sick!!
milone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 05:15 PM   #5
trauma

Of course Peer Pressure Rules our respective Societies.
trauma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #6
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonchess View Post
If you join my clique and you remain in good standing, I'll support you. Otherwise, you're on your own.
Right, but... there are still kids (sometimes) that are fine with being 'on our own'.

And the result is the cliquey kids ended up looking up to us as if we somehow had it better than they did (we were under less scrutiny and were more free... ).

So I never bought the attitude of "Oh the popular kids have it so much better than me..." etc. They really don't.

And although in this society we also have adults who say "Oh, rich and famous people have it so much better than me..." there are still those of us who are fine being 'on our own'.

So maybe highschool thinking is stuck with alot of people, but I don't think it rules society because there are too many free-radicals.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 05:48 PM   #7
petercookie

I think alot of people just want to be liked and accepted by others and because of that they sometimes can have weak princables and morals and just "go along with the crowd".....

"An artist wants a picture painted,
of such a monster,
that he fainted"
http://funkdafunk.com/AlanWatts.html
petercookie is offline   Reply With Quote