Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2007, 12:08 AM   #1
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Default Why no chemtrails over China?

According to Alan Watt on a recent audio/radio programme the only country on the Planet not being sprayed is China.

Now the only reason to disprove that chemtrails are being used on us from a none believes POV is.... If the orders to spray come from the Elite, then wouldn't they be poisoning themselves as well as us? It's a fair question and has had me stumped for an answer for some time.

Icke written somewhere that the real power the Elite of the Elite is based maybe in China and Asia ( correct me if I'm wrong but I'm almost certain this is what he wrote )

So is the head of the NWO in this region, or is this the future place for them?

Watt also says that recently some Pilots have refused/complained to superiors that they no longer wish to fly the chemtrail planes, because they believe they are poisoning their own families.

Again I ask....So why would the Elite poison themselves?
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:18 AM   #2
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Ooops I may have misquoted Mr Watt.... There may be other chemtrail free Countries....Anyone clear this up?
Old 06-10-2007, 12:21 AM   #3
synak

Well, whats makes you think they are necessarily vulnerable to it as we are? Aside from that I'm sure that they would have a counter-system so they do not become negatively affected by it. They never do anything without having the antidote first. I don't personally live in China so I can't say for sure if its true they aren't being sprayed. Perhaps someone here who lives around that area can shed some light? I think that in reality, Tibet is likely the only place that is actually not being sprayed in any way, or at least one of them.
Buying in just like a bunch of fools
Time is ticking and we can't go back (my oh my)

- Ana, We Are
synak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:21 AM   #4
dondaz

Quote:
According to Alan Watt on a recent audio/radio programme the only country on the Planet not being sprayed is China.

Now the only reason to disprove that chemtrails are being used on us from a none believes POV is.... If the orders to spray come from the Elite, then wouldn't they be poisoning themselves as well as us? It's a fair question and has had me stumped for an answer for some time.

Icke written somewhere that the real power the Elite of the Elite is based maybe in China and Asia ( correct me if I'm wrong but I'm almost certain this is what he wrote )

Watt also says that recently some Pilots have refused/complained to superiors that they no longer wish to fly the chemtrail planes, because they believe they are poisoning their own families.

Again I ask....So why would the Elite poison themselves?
Do you have a link to this info?
dondaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:31 AM   #5
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondaz View Post
Do you have a link to this info?

It's on one of his recent shows could be this one
http://cuttingthrough.jenkness.com/C..._Oct012007.mp3
Old 06-10-2007, 02:04 AM   #6
montag
Inactive

He also said parts of Africa were not being sprayed, probably because they already have Africa under control with Aids and vaccinations..

Here in Australia we do get sprayed but not very often like in the States and UK..

The elites also have access to a higher level of medical care and vaccinations that I guess may protect them from whatever they are spraying us with..
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 02:25 AM   #7
lilly555

Maybe they are saving it for later.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:04 AM   #8
geo2
Banned

Default think

think Alan said China n the Swiss didn't sign the 'open-skies' treaty.....

{{{ n yeah the Chinese Slaves are being saved 4the 'future' n then they will be done-in2 ********realize the 'chem-trails' are gettin us ready 4the big-kill-off n more...
geo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 09:01 AM   #9
veritas2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Ooops I may have misquoted Mr Watt.... There may be other chemtrail free Countries....Anyone clear this up?
Maybe they use these......?

Good bye Chem Trails
veritas2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:11 PM   #10
matrixcutter
Banned

Feb 16, 2007 Alan Watt Blurb (i.e. Educational Talk) - "Open Skies Treaty / Exoteric Good Reason, Esoteric Real Reason" (mp3) - transcript.

OPEN SKIES TREATY - RELATED LINKS
You type in your browser:
Open Skies Treaty "Fact Sheet" from: Bureau of Arms Control - Washington, DC:
http://www.state.gov/t/ac/rls/fs/2004/33147.htm
Open Skies Consultative Commission:
http://www.osce.org/
Treaty on Open Skies (As a PDF File):
http://www.osce.org/item/13764.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

AERIAL SPRAYING - CHEMTRAILS

NR23.net Alan Marsden's Website From deep in the Norwich GoldenTriangle

MoD test of aerial spraying over Norwich

The Dorset Biological Warfare Experiments 1963-75

BBC Article - Inquiry into spray cancer claims

The effects of cadmium spraying over a city [Norwich, England] in the 1960s are to be investigated after claims that it was linked with cancer of the oesophagus. (Alan Watt : Norwich wasn't the only city to be sprayed by CHEMTRAILS since I can remember huge figure 8 and giant X's which lingered for many hours over parts of Scotland during this time period.)
See MSDS Toxicity Sheet for Cadmium.

Millions were in germ war tests
Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Ar...398507,00.html

And then there's the October 1st RBN program:
"Chemical Spraying, Memory Fading, Bio-War on Humanity"

25mins 40s:
Quote:
There's a politician from Sudbury, Ontario, a federal MP. She went to parliament and brought it up on the floor there about the spraying. Don Scott had talked to her about it and she did bring it up. And the MINISTER FOR DEFENSE SAID THAT THEY COULD NOT DISCUSS THIS AND WOULD NOT DISCUSS THIS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! (Even to the politicians present.)
Watt got in touch with the Canadian Air Force, on the internet, and they asked him what he wanted to know. He told them he wants to know about the spraying, who's doing it, why are they doing it. They didn't deny it was being done. They got back to Watt and said ALL THEY COULD TELL HIM WAS THAT THEY, THE AIR FORCE OF CANADA, WASN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.

Quote:
So what you find out, you see different countries, we're spraying some of the US, some of the US are spraying Canada. There's foreign aircraft over here too, comes under the Open Skies Treaty (NOT the commercial one but the MILITARY one - there's two of them) and Canada signed it. And this is a global effort that's under way on an incredible scale, 'cause I get photographs from Australia, New Zealand, from all over the world and Britain too. And everyone's getting sprayed outside of China and parts of Africa.

Switzerland, China and one other country I believe, DID NOT SIGN THE OPEN SKIES TREATY AND THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES NOT GETTING SPRAYED!
matrixcutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:16 PM   #11
matrixcutter
Banned

From this blurb:

Quote:
Alan: NOW THIS IS THE LITTLE CLAUSE THAT'S THE REAL REASON. This is the little clause that is the REAL REASON, not the camouflage.

"The Treaty also envisages the possible extension of the Open Skies regime to additional areas--

Alan: They always do get the law on the books then expand it you see to the real purpose.

"to additional areas, such as crisis management and protection of environment."

Alan: That's the real reason. Now you can read all the rest of the additional stuff and legalities and yah, de yah de yah, all the nonsense, all the masses of camouflage because that little paragraph here is the REAL REASON. Not the very good reason, but the real reason for the Open Sky Treaty. The Treaty also envisages the possible extension -- possible extension -- envisage. Envisage is to see ahead you see the possible extension of the Open Skies regime, regime. Military term - regime, regime,

"to additional areas, such as crisis management and protection of environment."

Alan: Now that tells you. Why would something to do with military establishments and nuclear weaponry et cetera why would they have to go into crisis management and protection of the environment? Protection, not observation but protection of environment and below it has treaty members. There are more joining all the time because this is happening on a world scale and when you see the amount of stuff that's sprayed daily pretty well over your own heads you realize this is drifting from hundreds and hundreds of miles and sometimes thousands of miles to other countries that ultimately no one can stay away from it. However, these are the main treaty members and they will see the spraying over their heads which is nothing to do obviously with observation.

These aren't con trails. Condensation trails. Condensation trails as an aircraft comes across the horizon you'll see it -- a few hand spans behind the craft, you'll see the tail of the condensation disappearing as moisture would have to. It can't sit there forever like a big ice cycle in the atmosphere it dissipates into the dry air and disappears. The ones we see are not condensation. They're chemical and remember what I just read. The Treaty also envisages the possible extension of the Open Skies regime "to additional areas which as crisis management and protection of environment."
matrixcutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:06 PM   #12
culturecreator

I'm living in Athens, Greece and today Athens was pretty much sprayed to death. From my roof top, I had a clear view as they flew by, I've noticed from this vantage point that the cheeky bastards simply turn of the spray as soon as they are past the metropolis of Athens. The sky here is covered in haze now. I watched for half an hour to an hour as the trails spread creating the false clouds, which now cover Athens. The temperature today is also very high as well, it got hotter as soon as the haze spread, covering the sun and keeping the heat in like a green house.
I've been in Greece since August, I saw no activity during the Summer, even commenting to my wife about the clear chemtrail free sky. But now that it is October and some clouds are common they can spray safely. My guess is as Greece is famous for it's blue SKY as well as sea , "they" dare not risk it in the summer as the people would get suspicious. Unlike the UK which is cloudy and wet all year round therefore the people are used to no sun and cloudy summers.
culturecreator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:14 PM   #13
deca

Monarch II Making the Case (pt twelve) In Their Own Words

Quote:
A loyal American family is sacrifced to perfect the latest use of nonlethal microwave weapons and biological and chemical warfare.
this is very worrying
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
http://deca-ti-mc.mypodcast.com/index.html
deca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:41 PM   #14
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Thanks for the input all. The Chinese communist society is said to have gained the best results out of all the different types of Brotherhood created system societies that the World live by, we've all been part of social experiments, created by the Elite.

Chinese society is the blueprint for the coming NWO standard.
A population of drone like slaves serving their masters at the top. Perfect for those in control not for those being controlled. I've often wondered have they already cloned many Chinese people.

The abortion issue is sad, neighbours will these days report to the Government officials about their own neighbours for having to many children. many aborted foueteses are believed to be sold for rituals and also for stem cell research etc.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:57 AM   #15
eat_a_grey

They have enough pollution in the skies over China,who could even tell if there were chemtrails there?

If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.
eat_a_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:12 AM   #16
nowhere

I'm from Los Angeles , which is sprayed to death.

But currently, I am here in China and for the record...
YES ... There are chemtrails here as well.
I have seen them multiple times and China's sky is
already heavily polluted so sometimes it's not that
noticable. I don't know which is worse.
I will try to take pictures when I buy a camera.
nowhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:32 AM   #17
cheesedanish
Premier Subscribers

I wonder if altitude has anything to do with the effectiveness of the chemtrails? If they don't get you with chemtrails maybe they will get
you by some other fear means or poisining means. Maybe they are
still experimenting and how much does the whole exercise cost?

Maybe they dont want the chemtrails to affect us personally but
as the planet on a whole - maybe it's exacurbating the radiation
levels and hence the global warming?
cheesedanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 12:32 PM   #18
steevo
Inactive

A bloke I know (60 years of age) came over from Australia about 5 years ago to visit us in the UK and whenever we went out he was always staring at the sky saying "wow that's amazing, the clouds and the those streaks in the sky, what are they ?" He was absolutely amazed, we just thought he was abit comical and we would laugh at him and take the mickey out of him (in a friendly way), he is a real good bloke

Anyway, I went to Australia a few years later and I was exactly the same as him, I was always looking at the sky and saying "wow you have amazing cloud formations compared to our boring ones". One thing I noticed was that there was not one single chem trail in the sky AT ALL. I spent alot of time there and there were NEVER any trails there. I hadnt even heard of Chem-Trails back then.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 12:41 PM   #19
eternal_spirit
Inactive

The metal particles in the chem trail spray are used to form a conductor for beaming HARRP waves to effect us....mentally emotionally and physically. There maybe different mixes of sprays, each used for a specific effect on us.

Drugging valium, prozac type drugs! When there's a week of spraying people are doped out, then when the spraying stops for a few days or a week, people are having withdrawal symptons and getting agitated, then the spraying starts again and all get their fix.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:50 AM   #20
foreverspirit
Inactive

Quote: DONDAZ

Could this be the new place: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=389451

foreverspirit is offline   Reply With Quote