Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2007, 10:46 PM   #1
mcmenek1

Default The Ungodly Secret of the Saints

Hi,

All over the world there are churches and cathedrals that have been sited on specific areas on the Earths energy grid, these buildings have been given specific names such as St Michael........St Patrick........St George........St Mary........St Martin and St James

The names of these buildings have one thing in common that is their vibration frequency.

St Michael = 3, 33
St Patrick = 3, 33
St George = 3, 3
St Mary = 3, 3
St Martin = 3, 3
St James = 3, 3

We need to ask ourselves the question........is this just a coincidence or is there something else going on here?.......well!......there is something else going on.

The vibration frequencies of 3, 33 and 333 are the female vibration frequencies that balance out the male vibration frequencies of 6, 66 and 666 to create harmony and balance in the 3rd dimension of duality, both the male and female energies come together to create the balanced frequencies of 9, 99 and 999 which is the vibration of a higher conscious wave length.

These specifically named buildings that have been specifically sited on the Earths energy grid act like resonant chambers to harness the female vibrations of 3 and 33........ we live in a sea of vibration frequencies and like vibration attracts like vibration, so a building that has a name with a specific vibration will naturally attract that vibration.

So why are “The Powers That Be” harnessing the female energy?........they are harnessing it to suppress it by carrying out horrific ritual sacrifices in these resonant chambers........ this has the cumulative effect of throwing us and the Earth out of balance which disconnects us from the higher conscious wavelength.

St Michaels Mount in Cornwall England......St Michaels chapel sits in the grounds of this castle and acts as a resonant chamber harnessing the female earth energy as is rises up from this volcanic earth mound

I read a great book called “The Sun and the Serpent” by Paul Broadhurst and Hamish Miller...... the book is about their journey across the south of England following the Michael and Mary earth energy lines as they called them........ they talked about one church they visited that was on a an energy line the church of St Michael Penkevil which was on the edge of Lord Falmouth’s estate........ this church had four alters which is most unusual for a Cornish church........ upon entering the church they both found the atmosphere depressing and burdensome that made the spirit utterly despondent, they had both never met such a feeling of black depression, they both wondered what could have made the atmosphere so....... and in a church where there were memorials to members of one of Cornwall’s most elite families........ they concluded that the blackness not only had an effect on the immediate vicinity but that it spread along the flow of the earth energy line.
Source “The Sun and the Serpent” by Paul Broadhurst and Hamish Miller

[IMG] http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/653/stmichaellw5.jpg [/IMG]

Here we have the symbolic image of St Michael the name St Michael having a vibration of 3 & 33....... St Michael never existed this image is just symbolic it really represents the male energy suppressing the female energy....... the sun behind his head and the sun cross in his hands representing the male energy........ he plunges the sun cross into the dragon which really represents the female earth energy....... “ The Powers That Be” have been telling us symbolically what they are doing to avoid karma....... and no one has been objecting to this because we didn’t understand the symbolism behind the dragon slaying image.

[IMG] http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6...trickv2ek5.gif [/IMG]

Here we have the symbolic image of St Patrick the name St Patrick having a vibration of 3 & 33....... again St Patrick never existed this image is purely symbolic, it represents the male energy suppressing the female energy....... the sun behind his head representing the male energy........ he is slaying a serpent...... the serpent represents the female earth energy..... both the serpent and the dragon are interchangeable symbols for representing the female earth energy. Again “The Powers That Be” have been telling us symbolically what they are doing to avoid karma...... again no one has been objecting to this because we didn’t understand the symbolism behind the serpent slaying image.

The shamrock, a 3 leafed clover was supposedly used by St Patrick to show the Irish people the concept of the Holy Trinity the Christian belief of 3 divine persons in one god...... this is another fable that’s been sold to the masses...... in truth the 3 leafed clover is an ancient symbol for the female earth energy..... 3 leafed clovers grow in tight clusters where the female earth energy is strongest and is a good indicator of the path the female energy takes..... the female vibration of 3 has a direct link to the 3 leafed clover.

The St Patrick’s day celebrations are celebrated by millions of people all over the world, the people who take part in this celebration are unwittingly giving their permission for the slaying of the female earth energy, they are being hoodwinked by “The Powers That Be” in to celebrating this event believing its for one thing when in truth its really for another its to celebrate the male energies dominance over the female energy.

St Patrick’s cathedral in New York...... a huge resonant chamber harnessing the female earth energies of 3 & 33

Here we have the symbolic image of St George slaying the dragon the name St George having a vibration of 3 & 3...... again St George never existed the image of St George slaying the dragon is purely symbolic for the male energies dominance over the female energy. The red cross of St George is a sun cross and represents the male energy...... notice in the picture the dragon has 3 circles on each wing representing the female energy of 3 & 3, also notice the female attachment to the dragon with the lady holding the lead to the dragon, the dragons cave also being a female symbol.
Again “The Powers That Be” have been avoiding karma because they told us symbolically what they are doing be it in a deceitful way to avoid us objecting.

St George is the patron saint of several countries around the world so millions of people take part in the St George’s day celebrations and as a result are unwittingly giving their permission for the slaying of the female earth energy to carry on.

St Georges chapel in the grounds of Windsor castle the royal residence.....a resonant chamber used to harness the female earth energy......

Here we have Mary and her infant who has the sun behind his head and is holding the sun cross, they are standing on the planet Earth the infant child is slaying the serpent...... again all symbolism for the male energies suppression of the female earth energy.

So there you have it “The Powers That Be” have set up a world wide network of resonant chambers to harness the female earth energy so it can be suppressed through ritual sacrifice......they have devised the elaborate stories of the Saints with their symbolism to trick us into giving our permission for them to carry on, this is how they avoid karma by fooling us into going along with what they are doing........The slaying of the female earth energy is throwing us and the earth out of balance and as a result is cutting us off from a higher conscious wave length..... this stops us seeing the bigger picture it prevents us seeing the truth behind the false reality “The Powers That Be” have created for us......its time for us to start objecting to what they are doing and stop taking part in these phoney St Day celebrations, its time to see the truth behind the illusion because only then will we be able to reconnect with the female earth energy which will allow us to reconnect with our true selves.

Love
&
Peace

For those of you that don’t already know to find the vibration frequency of a word see this post:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=28
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 11:24 PM   #2
lottie
Premier Subscribers

Another fantastic post mcmenek.... really interesting! Thanks for posting that!

The thing i'd like to know is why? when did the supression start and how?

Was it the adam and eve thing where the woman took the knowledge scenario (think it was Tsarion that suggests this) and have been punished through supression ever since? Why does the male energy want dominance? Greed?
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 11:34 PM   #3
byrdsmaniac

I don't know. Making the serpentine images the equivalent of the "feminine power" strikes me as
questionable, and "carrying out horrific ritual sacrifices in these resonant chambers" would taint
any power source, I would think, regardless of "gender".
byrdsmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:34 AM   #4
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie View Post
Another fantastic post mcmenek.... really interesting! Thanks for posting that!

The thing i'd like to know is why? when did the supression start and how?

Was it the adam and eve thing where the woman took the knowledge scenario (think it was Tsarion that suggests this) and have been punished through supression ever since? Why does the male energy want dominance? Greed?
Hi lottie,

Thanks for that ........Yeah thats a good question.......its been going on for thousands of years since the fall of man at end of the golden era of Atlantis and Lemuria both these places were infiltrated and corrupted by dark forces such as the reptilians.

The adam and eve thing could be symbolic for the reptilian (the serpent) coming between the balanced harmony of the male and female energies and so disconnecting them from their higher selves.

The reptilians promote the male energy dominance through the Freemasons.....its all about upsetting the natural balanced state of the male and female energies......if the female energy is suppressed it disconnects us from a higher conscious wave length so the right part of our brain is deactivated because we are vibrating at a lower frequency than we would be if the male and female energies were in balance.......when we are in this disconnected state as a result of the suppressed female energies we are very easy to control and manipulate because we find it harder to tell when people are lying and being deceptive......if we were connected to a higher conscious wave length we would intuitively know when we are being deceived......so the male dominance is all about control.

Love
&
Peace
Old 06-10-2007, 12:46 AM   #5
lookfar
Premier Subscribers

Hey mcmenek honey

Hope you're well. I haven't even read the thread yet, but just had to post that when I viewed it, it had 3 replies & 33 views, lol!! Just gonna have a read now, brb...
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:53 AM   #6
synak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
...these places were infiltrated and corrupted by dark forces such as the reptilians.
So so true, this has been the subject of my own personal research for a while now. Most of it has carried me to Egypt and Osiris.
Buying in just like a bunch of fools
Time is ticking and we can't go back (my oh my)

- Ana, We Are
synak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:57 AM   #7
lookfar
Premier Subscribers

Right, finished it now! That's a great post honey, it all makes sense to me. Nice work there, well done & keep it up!

I must get around to finishing that book too!!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
Old 06-10-2007, 01:03 AM   #8
28th kingdom

I wanna be called honey.
Old 06-10-2007, 01:07 AM   #9
lookfar
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28th kingdom View Post
I wanna be called honey.
Hehe no worries "honey" & here's a big hug for you too!!
Old 06-10-2007, 01:09 AM   #10
synak

Awwww look 28th, someone finally loves you.

- Ana, We Are
Old 06-10-2007, 01:14 AM   #11
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by byrdsmaniac View Post
I don't know. Making the serpentine images the equivalent of the "feminine power" strikes me as
questionable, and "carrying out horrific ritual sacrifices in these resonant chambers" would taint
any power source, I would think, regardless of "gender".
Hi byrdsmaniac,

Thanks for your reply......we have been conditioned to associate the serpent with the devil and evil by various religious orders this is part of the deceit to make us think St Patrick is ridding Ireland of the evil serpent when in fact it really represents the female earth energy.....we have to learn to see beyond the conditioned false reality thats been created for us....

The power that is being suppressed in these resonant chambers is specifically the female earth energy thats where the specific names come in with their specific vibration to attract the specific female energy of 3 & 33...... the resonant chambers are also sited in specific female earth energy areas.....

Love
&
Peace
Old 06-10-2007, 01:18 AM   #12
synak

Quote:
Hi byrdsmaniac,

Thanks for your reply......we have been conditioned to associate the serpent with the devil and evil by various religious orders this is part of the deceit to make us think St Patrick is ridding Ireland of the evil serpent when in fact it really represents the female earth energy.....we have to learn to see beyond the conditioned false reality thats been created for us....
The very essence of reverse symbolism. They have stolen and perverted all ancient soul empowering symbols and given them nefarious connotations and consciousness lowering subconscious influence.

- Ana, We Are
Old 06-10-2007, 01:24 AM   #13
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Hey mcmenek honey

Hope you're well. I haven't even read the thread yet, but just had to post that when I viewed it, it had 3 replies & 33 views, lol!! Just gonna have a read now, brb...
Hi lookfar

Yeah I saw the 3 replies & 33 views and thought .....well spotted
glad you liked the post.....yeah thats a great book..... I must get round to finishing the follow up book the Dance of the Dragon....

Love
&
Peace
Old 06-10-2007, 01:26 AM   #14

great thread , i find the numerology very interesting as ive been into it for years , when i lived in st georges heights on st georges hill i lived in four different flats numbers 81 = 9 , 120 = 3 , 111 = 3 , and 105 = 6 and always thought it strange they were all multiples of 3 . After moving t othe isle of wight i started painting dragons later found out it is called the dragon isle the downs forming the backbone of the dragon , there was an article on the unexpalined magazine about it cant find any links .Also i was born i n ormskirk wich is an old viking word Orm or worm (Vorm) meaning serpent or dragon and kirk meaning church , so the dragon energy has follwoed me or i have followed it since birth and i learnt to follwo my intuition and feminine side long ago it serves me well . Looking forward to reading more
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 01:35 AM   #15
thoth

I wonder if this is related:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ghlight=akasha
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 01:40 AM   #16
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by synak View Post
The very essence of reverse symbolism. They have stolen and perverted all ancient soul empowering symbols and given them nefarious connotations and consciousness lowering subconscious influence.
Hi synak,

That is very true......we have to learn to see truth again in these ancient symbols.....thankfully the female vibrations are rising again and as a result we are starting to see beyond the illusion that "The Powers That Be" have created for us.....

Love
&
Peace
Old 06-10-2007, 01:49 PM   #17
lydia78
Banned

Default paradox?

Quote:
Hi byrdsmaniac,

The power that is being suppressed in these resonant chambers is specifically the female earth energy thats where the specific names come in with their specific vibration to attract the specific female energy of 3 & 33...... the resonant chambers are also sited in specific female earth energy areas.....

Love
&
Peace
Morning mcmenek1!!
First gotta to say what an amazing thread!!
Goddess symbolism and the supression of the female energy,
is not only an interesting topic but one we all need to get our heads
around to understand the rebalance of male/female
within the individual and how the supressed female energy
is affecting our unconscious processes (unconscious=female energy)
maybe this is how they are conditioning us????

Anyway, my mam has been reading the same book
since the glasto trip, and was saying the same thing
(as you above) just this morning!!!! syncro moment!!
Was wondering what your views are on the
dragon and snake symbolism for the chinese culture...
they celebrate the dragon which is traditionally the embodiment
of the concept of yang (male) energy.

Its female counterpart is the Fenghuang, also known as the
August Rooster" since it sometimes takes the place of the
Rooster in the Chinese Zodiac.
In the West, it is commonly referred to as the Chinese phoenix
...which is weird because in the west the phoenix is a male symbol
'sun bird'.....is this a case of reverse symbolism here???
Also the snake is revered in their culture..symbolising longevity.
it's all very confusing, but wondered what your views are on it?
the west/east symbolism (well dragon/snake anyway)
seem to contradict each other in terms of gender
which creates a bit of a paradox!
Anyway keep up the awesome work!!!!
Much Love xx
lydia78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:16 PM   #18
thoth

In the movie Romeo Must Die, Aaliyah worked at a place called Serpentine Fire! She would later carry the resonance of Akasha! Wow!
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:46 PM   #19
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydia78 View Post
Morning mcmenek1!!
First gotta to say what an amazing thread!!
Goddess symbolism and the supression of the female energy,
is not only an interesting topic but one we all need to get our heads
around to understand the rebalance of male/female
within the individual and how the supressed female energy
is affecting our unconscious processes (unconscious=female energy)
maybe this is how they are conditioning us????
Hi lydia78,

Thanks for you reply.......Yes exactly as you say it is so important for us to understand the male/female energy concept and how it effects us......for me it is the most important thing we need to understand so we can take measures to rebalance ourselves.....Yes we are being subconsciously programmed to associate the female energies of 3, 33 & 333 with negativity.......”The Powers That Be” control the English dictionary and they deliberately create words with negative attachments so they have a female vibration frequency.......for example the words ‘fear’ and ‘blood’ both have a vibration frequency of 3.......we are conditioned to associate words like these with negativity so the female vibration will be suppressed in our subconscious mind.

Quote:
Anyway, my mam has been reading the same book
since the glasto trip, and was saying the same thing
(as you above) just this morning!!!! syncro moment!!
Was wondering what your views are on the
dragon and snake symbolism for the chinese culture...
they celebrate the dragon which is traditionally the embodiment
of the concept of yang (male) energy.
I think the Chinese dragon could be a mixture of both male and female energies as Chinese dragons are associated with the number 9.......the number 9 is the balancing vibration frequency that runs through the 3rd dimension of duality. A Chinese dragon will have 9 attributes and has 117 scales - 81 (9x9) male and 36 (9x4) female

http://www.draconian.com/dragons/chinese-dragon.php

In old Chinese folklore there is the story of a the ‘White Snake Lady’ which is about a white snake that could turn into a woman....... so there are female energies attached to the serpent in old Chinese culture....

Quote:
Its female counterpart is the Fenghuang, also known as the
August Rooster" since it sometimes takes the place of the
Rooster in the Chinese Zodiac.
In the West, it is commonly referred to as the Chinese phoenix
...which is weird because in the west the phoenix is a male symbol
'sun bird'.....is this a case of reverse symbolism here???
Also the snake is revered in their culture..symbolising longevity.
it's all very confusing, but wondered what your views are on it?
the west/east symbolism (well dragon/snake anyway)
seem to contradict each other in terms of gender
which creates a bit of a paradox!
Anyway keep up the awesome work!!!!
Much Love xx
Yeah there is a lot of reverse symbolism going on “The Powers That Be” try to condition us to associate symbols with certain meaning this allows them to ‘Hoodwink’ us in to believing what they want us to believe.......while the true meaning of the symbolism remains hidden......this is very true when it comes to religion the churches all over the land are really temples of sun worship.......

The image of Jesus on the cross is symbolic for the rotation of the earth around the sun.........Jesus represents the Sun and the cross represents the 4 main solar festivals the summer and winter Solstices and the spring and autumn Equinoxes......when people go to church on a Sunday they are being conned into worshiping the Sun.......(Sun)day.....the day to worship the Sun. The story of Jesus being crucified on the cross is just a fable to con the masses......its all about getting people to worship the male energy (The Sun) at the expense of the female energy (The Serpent or Dragon).

It was great to meet you at the Glastonbury camp I enjoyed the talks we had......

Love
&
Peace
Old 06-10-2007, 05:20 PM   #20
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoth View Post
In the movie Romeo Must Die, Aaliyah worked at a place called Serpentine Fire! She would later carry the resonance of Akasha! Wow!
Hi thoth.

Thats really interesting.......Aaliyah's connection with Akasha......do you equate
Aaliyah's death (her sacrifice) and thus the death of Akasha with the slaying of the female energy in the 3rd dimension of duality?

Love
&
Peace